Zanaril
2009-08-05, 11:09 AM
And I'm going to die, too.
Soon.

Soon's already dead.

Optimystik
2009-08-05, 11:14 AM
Soon's already dead.

No, he said "I'm going to die too, Soon." He's hoping to be martyred with the other paladins. In before lock

MrPhoenix
2009-08-05, 11:14 AM
Heh, that actually made me smile in that bare wasteland wich is my life without Order Of The Stick updates.

Thanks.

... damn, quasi-ninja'd.
Getting martyred doesn't sound so bad, once you start to wither away. Shouldn't there be some Tavern Of Infinite Updates somewhere in Celestia?

Foryn Gilnith
2009-08-05, 11:16 AM
Try PbP roleplaying. Learn a new programming language. Read. Learn a new roleplaying system. Playtest Avatar. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119433)

Comet
2009-08-05, 11:19 AM
Go out.
Kidding :smalltongue:

Zanaril
2009-08-05, 11:36 AM
Go and read the Belkar's Romantic Interest thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1968705#post1968705). Then the Houses (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34493) of Horror (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73705). By the time you're finished, you'll have an empty void where your innocent soul once was, which can then keep the empty void of No Updates company.

Mystic Muse
2009-08-05, 11:39 AM
Go and read the Belkar's Romantic Interest thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1968705#post1968705). Then the Houses (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34493) of Horror (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73705). By the time you're finished, you'll have an empty void where your innocent soul once was, which can then keep the empty void of No Updates company.

bah! I read those and they didn't scare me in the least! both my san and soul are completely intact!

of course I've been described as the guy who when people are getting killed just by staring at Cthulhu I'm the one trying to get a picture with him.

and then he squashes me anyway.............

Optimystik
2009-08-05, 11:40 AM
Tons of other good webcomics out there. Goblins, Perry Bible Fellowship, Pictures For Sad Children, Ever After...

Zanaril
2009-08-05, 11:41 AM
bah! I read those and they didn't scare me in the least! both my san and soul are completely intact!

of course I've been described as the guy who when people are getting killed just by staring at Cthulhu I'm the one trying to get a picture with him.

and then he squashes me anyway.............

Losing your innocence and/or soul only happens if you have either in the first place.

I actually don't find the HoHs too bad either, but then again some people find my avatar creepy, so I have to take into account that some people are wimps could be mentally scarred if I direct them to those threads.

And we don't want people plucking their eyes out to try to unsee things, it leaves a frightful mess.

Berserk Monk
2009-08-05, 11:45 AM
Soon's already dead.

Dude, making a joke based on how a word is pronounced is so lame.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go down a level because I can spell level.

Blue Ghost
2009-08-05, 11:46 AM
Come down to SMBG! We have a vibrant community in the forums here, which you would never have realized if you only posted in one board.

Snake-Aes
2009-08-05, 11:49 AM
Like Mt Welch once very wisely said, "When told to distract the villainess, they didn't mean with a surprise marriage proposal."

Optimystik
2009-08-05, 11:52 AM
Come down to SMBG!

Super Mario Bros. Galaxy?

Ichneumon
2009-08-05, 12:01 PM
Super Mario Bros. Galaxy?

Silly message board games, scroll down entirely when you are at the main forum page.

Mystic Muse
2009-08-05, 12:24 PM
Losing your innocence and/or soul only happens if you have either in the first place.

I actually don't find the HoHs too bad either, but then again some people find my avatar creepy, so I have to take into account that some people are wimps could be mentally scarred if I direct them to those threads.

And we don't want people plucking their eyes out to try to unsee things, it leaves a frightful mess.

okay I haven't read all of Belkar's romantic interest. does that prove I have a soul?

honestly. if you knew me you wouldn't say I didn't have a soul.

skywalker
2009-08-05, 12:33 PM
but then again some people find my avatar creepy, so I have to take into account that some people are wimps could be mentally scarred if I direct them to those threads.

Your avatar is creepy. Doesn't make someone a wimp to say it... It's just a creepy image.

Zanaril
2009-08-05, 12:35 PM
Your avatar is creepy. Doesn't make someone a wimp to say it... It's just a creepy image.

Maybe I've just become desensitized to it because I see it every time I post, but I've forgotten why I ever thought it was disturbing.

okay I haven't read all of Belkar's romantic interest. does that prove I have a soul?

honestly. if you knew me you wouldn't say I didn't have a soul.

Fine. You have a soul, it's just warped and twisted so it's easy to miss.

Herald Alberich
2009-08-05, 12:54 PM
Maybe I've just become desensitized to it because I see it every time I post, but I've forgotten why I ever thought it was disturbing.

Dude, it implies that Epic-V Charmed/Dominated Kyrie into taking him back! Brainwashing and sexual slavery are creepy.

Edit: Not that it isn't funny, because it is. But it's also creepy.

badam104172
2009-08-05, 12:56 PM
you know, i was just about to contemplate posting a thread just like this one... i feel your pain!

The Glyphstone
2009-08-05, 12:58 PM
Dude, it implies that Epic-V Charmed/Dominated Kyrie into taking him back! Brainwashing and sexual slavery are creepy.

Wait, they are?

Zanaril
2009-08-05, 01:01 PM

Edit: Not that it isn't funny, because it is. But it's also creepy.

And people at the HoH still found it cute. :smallannoyed:

Although anything can be funny if it's done with stick figures.

Herald Alberich
2009-08-05, 01:04 PM
Having read your spoilered sig, I realize I've been had. You are fully aware of the effect of your avatar.

Raging Gene Ray
2009-08-05, 01:04 PM
Try checking out the fanservice thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103766)...and maybe ask Demus for the archive...if you're at least 18, join the PM list...

Zanaril
2009-08-05, 01:07 PM
Having read your spoilered sig, I realize I've been had. You are fully aware of the effect of your avatar.

Just be glad signatures can't be longer than 500 characters; I've run out of room for you.

Foryn Gilnith
2009-08-05, 01:14 PM
I have no feelings upon viewing Zanaril's avatar. It is completely irrelevant.

Until I saw this thread and opened the sig, I really didn't pay it much mind. It's not lemonparty or anything like that; it's not eye-catching/creepy/disgusting in any way.

Zanaril
2009-08-05, 01:20 PM
I have no feelings upon viewing Zanaril's avatar. It is completely irrelevant.

Until I saw this thread and opened the sig, I really didn't pay it much mind. It's not lemonparty or anything like that; it's not eye-catching/creepy/disgusting in any way.

It seems we have a variety of tolerance to disturbing images here. :smallamused:

Cleverdan22
2009-08-05, 01:34 PM
Toastpaint. Back on topic. Whatever.

To the OP: I'm hoping by now you know that Rich has some undisclosed illness that he has said prevents him sometimes from making consistent updates. And as evidenced in most of this (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120445&page=2) page, people are okay with it. I myself would rather have Rich update when he feels up to it rather than attempt to hold him to a strict deadline that may make him feel worse. Oh wait, that's what he's doing. In summary: Get over it..

Mystic Muse
2009-08-05, 02:07 PM
Fine. You have a soul, it's just warped and twisted so it's easy to miss.

I am offended. Cthulhu get me a milkshake.:smallannoyed: oh and kidnap Zanaril for me.

Zanaril
2009-08-05, 02:23 PM
I am offended. Cthulhu get me a milkshake.:smallannoyed: oh and kidnap Zanaril for me.

*manages to shake off the gag* You won't get away with thi- umph! *is pulled back into the mass of writhing tentacles*

*stuggles and manages to get her head free* I have minions you know! And they know where you live! *Is once again engulfed by tentacles. Writhing tentacles*

Optimystik
2009-08-05, 02:29 PM
*manages to shake off the gag* You won't get away with thi- umph! *is pulled back into the mass of writhing tentacles*

*stuggles and manages to get her head free* I have minions you know! And they know where you live! *Is once again engulfed by tentacles. Writhing tentacles*

pics plz kthx

Mystic Muse
2009-08-05, 02:40 PM

Cthulhu. go kill Zanaril's minions. she's putting up more of a fight than I expected.:smallannoyed: oh and get me a cream soda.

Gamerlord
2009-08-05, 02:53 PM
just read some other web comic, there are at least 3 other ones that at least I consider hilarious.

Thrudh
2009-08-05, 02:59 PM
Tons of other good webcomics out there. Goblins, Perry Bible Fellowship, Pictures For Sad Children, Ever After...

I found Goblins the other day because someone mentioned it here... I read it all the way through... Totally awesome...

But now I'm waiting for Goblins to update too.... :)

(Ah, the joy of finding an excellent comic already 3-4 years old and getting to read it all the way through without waiting..)

Zanaril
2009-08-05, 03:00 PM
pics plz kthx

Sorry, I got free.

Cthulhu. go kill Zanaril's minions. she's putting up more of a fight than I expected.:smallannoyed: oh and get me a cream soda.

No cream soda, but I've got some sushi if you want it. And battered squid rings*. Also some fish stew.

*Like onion rings, but more slimy.

Mystic Muse
2009-08-05, 03:02 PM
Sorry, I got free now.

big deal. now your minions are dead. oh thank you for the cream soda Cthulhu.

Asmodeus! got Acerak! my friends want to play baseball and he's the ball! oh and some food from "Smokey bones." if you could!:smalltongue:

Zanaril
2009-08-05, 03:05 PM
I'm not worried, my minions are like bloodstains: you can never get rid of them completely. They'll be back.

Baseball? Sounds like fun!

Mystic Muse
2009-08-05, 03:08 PM
I'm not worried, my minions are like bloodstains: you can never get rid of them completely. They'll be back.

Baseball? Sounds like fun!

wanna join? we're playing with Bahamut and Tiamat. the other gods haven't gotten back to me on that yet. afterwards we can get you a burger. you've been through a lot.

unless you're a vegetarian. or you don't want a burger. then just get anything on the menu. the lord of the nine hells is my butler so I think I can afford it.:smalltongue:

Snake-Aes
2009-08-05, 03:16 PM
I see your Cthulhu and pull Yog-Sothoth.

His most interesting trait is the power to be in every place at the same time.

Every.Single.Place.

Zanaril
2009-08-05, 03:23 PM
wanna join? we're playing with Bahamut and Tiamat. the other gods haven't gotten back to me on that yet. afterwards we can get you a burger. you've been through a lot.

unless you're a vegetarian. or you don't want a burger. then just get anything on the menu. the lord of the nine hells is my butler so I think I can afford it.:smalltongue:

Burger sounds great, just tell them to miss out the salad. And the bread.

Actually I think I'll have a beef steak, rare.

Can I get it with a sauce made from damned souls?

I see your Cthulhu and pull Yog-Sothoth.

His most interesting trait is the power to be in every place at the same time.

Every.Single.Place.

Good, then he can both join us for dinner, and be cleaning the Cuthulhu slime off my spare robes.

Mystic Muse
2009-08-05, 03:38 PM
Burger sounds great, just tell them to miss out the salad. And the bread.

Actually I think I'll have a beef steak, rare.

Can I get it with a sauce made from damned souls?

okay. I'll eat the rolls then. I don't like salad either.

sure. have whatever you want.

Roland St. Jude
2009-08-05, 03:54 PM
Sheriff of Moddingham: The timing of comic updates is an out-of-bounds topic. Please don't go there.