PDA

View Full Version : Celia will totally save V

Dohmaker
2009-08-05, 11:56 AM
I'm just saying, V signed a contract with devils and the whole point with Celia's character is to win trials. Surely she will find a loophole in that contract!

On another note, it would totally be against V's character, but V could totally make out with a succubi once he's retired in order to get back to level 1 and be useless to them. Way to screw up the devils... by screwing with a demon!

Jackson
2009-08-05, 12:02 PM
He didn't sign a contract, he indicated agreement to a verbal contract in which most of the details went unspecified. I don't know what sort of arbitration there may be for contracts entered into with fiends, but chances are no matter the form it will be very difficult to find a loophole within said contract, since it usually requires a close examination of the specific phrasing of the text to find such a loophole, and the IFCC were fairly careful to avoid any such.

Not to say it couldn't happen. I just find it unlikely. I think it's more likely that the IFCC will have their chance to possess V.

Herald Alberich
2009-08-05, 12:12 PM
It's a verbal contract in a visual medium, so maybe V could enlist the Oracle. He's demonstrated the ability to look into the future and read the published compilations, so he could transcribe the agreement for Celia to look at. :smalltongue:

Elfin
2009-08-05, 12:16 PM
Way to screw up the devils... by screwing with a demon!
You do understand that the IFCC are not devils...they're one demon, one devil, and one daemon.

Mystic Muse
2009-08-05, 12:18 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand now it won't happen because you posted the idea.:smalltongue:

Lord Loss
2009-08-05, 12:23 PM
Well... DANGIT! That woulda been cool.

The Gray Fox
2009-08-05, 12:26 PM
That might happon but there will be a joke about lawyers in hell (cuz thats where thay go) and there will be a much better lawyer there than celia is and v will still have to do the time......

Zanaril
2009-08-05, 01:37 PM
Way to screw up the devils... by screwing with a demon!
The devils must be pretty pissed off at Nale then. And he'll end up with them when he dies.

David Argall
2009-08-05, 01:41 PM
Assuming our understanding of the agreement is correct, and that V remains under a mistaken impression, the devil in the details will only come out when it is too late to have any trial on the point. V the elf will be doing whatever heroic thing, and will suddenly become V the fiendish for the next 45 minutes. And this will be a time when Celia is far away.