PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy books (not online) in Florida.

Moonself
2009-08-06, 04:09 PM
Hi,
after buying book -1 and 0 from the APE website I was considering to take advantage of a trip to USA to also buy the others*.
I remember and old post where people mentioned stores selling the books.
Could someone point me to a comic store who sells the OoTS books in Florida, mainly Miami and Orlando?
I guess a private message would be better, just to avoid shop names in the forums. Thanks in advance for any help.

Moonself

* Just to be clear: APE website was absolutely perfect and I will certainly buy from them again if I cannot find the books in "real life" stores. My only regret was not to buy all the books together when I ordered the first two. Shipping to Italy and taxes make it almost double the price.

Starscream
2009-08-06, 04:31 PM
I was in Fla last summer and found books 1 and two in a comic book store near Ft Walton Beach. Probably too long a trek for you, though.

Surfing HalfOrc
2009-08-06, 04:33 PM
I sent you a PM, with my favorite memory of Orlando, FL.

Well, one of them anyways! :smallwink:

It was a good comic and game store, and looks like they've only gotten bigger and better.

JenBurdoo
2009-08-06, 04:56 PM
It's not quite Miami, but Tate's Gaming Satellite in Fort Lauderdale (20 miles north) carries the OOTS books.

NerfTW
2009-08-06, 05:14 PM
If the above suggestions don't work, might I suggest looking up comic or small book stores in the yellow pages, calling them, and asking if they can order a copy and hold it for you when you take your vacation? That way you won't have to worry about coming out empty handed.

Moonself
2009-08-07, 03:20 AM
Thanks for all the replies.

Moonself