PDA

View Full Version : Fax Celestis' Q&A

Fax Celestis
2009-08-06, 05:16 PM
So go ahead and ask me questions. I'll answer them.

A couple general guidelines:
No creepy too-personal questions ("What's your address?" is not okay; "What's your favorite cartoon?" is fine) even if your motives are pure.
No "When is X going to be done for d20r?" questions. I'll get there when I get there.
Drama will be ignored.
I also reserve the right to ignore your question if I feel like it (though I'll try to keep it down to "I don't understand what you're asking" or "your question is impolite/not something I know about").

Recaiden
2009-08-06, 05:21 PM
Why did you not go through the normal Get to Know a Playgrounder thread? Did you miss it? Did you sign up but were away for your turn? do you plan on not being here for your turn? Are you just that important?

Then to start:
Why?

How do you feel about pomegranates?

Is the glass half empty, half full, mostly empty, mostly full, or otherwise?

Turtle?

What is your favorite thing about the playground?

Turtle (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turtle_graphics)?

What programming language?

Do you like corn nuts?

Are you tempted to change your username?

What's your favorite type of play?

If you could only hear 1 song ever again, what would it be?

FFRP?

How did you pick your username?

Can you tell what my avatar is?

What is your favorite type of thing to write, if any?

What's one dream that you've had?

Why care about other people?

Why do the smilies rearrange themselves?

What does FF stand for?

What's your favorite utensil?

Favorite climate?

What's the best type of wood?

What questions would you like me to ask?

Dallas-Dakota
2009-08-06, 05:36 PM
Why don't you post more in FB, A&C and other boards I visit?

Kaelaroth
2009-08-06, 05:39 PM
Are you happy?

Fax Celestis
2009-08-06, 05:44 PM
Why did you not go through the normal Get to Know a Playgrounder thread? Did you miss it? Did you sign up but were away for your turn? do you plan on not being here for your turn? Are you just that important?
I wanted to do my own thread for an ongoing Q&A. Also, I can answer general questions about d20 Rebirth here as well.

Why?
Why not?

How do you feel about pomegranates?They are the fruit of the gods. There is no fruit better than a pomegranate.

Is the glass half empty, half full, mostly empty, mostly full, or otherwise?The glass is empty. I was thirsty.

Turtle?Opossum.

What is your favorite thing about the playground?The homebrew forum, honestly. There have been so many countless times when I've been paging through, looking for something and found something else that inspired me to create something. There've been other times when I've said, "Oh god I can't get this to work" and brilliant people I've never heard of post ways to make it function beautifully.

What programming language?I'm an English major, thank you. I only program in gamespeak.

Do you like corn nuts?Too crunchy, but the old ad jingle is hilarious. "BUST A NUT BUST A NUT GO AHEAD AND BUST A NUT"♪♫♪ That's going to be in my head all day.

Are you tempted to change your username?I did, once, to replace the _ with a space. But no, I use Fax Celestis for everything from characters in games I play to logins for forums. People even call me Fax in real life.

What's your favorite type of play?Musicals, actually. Not opera: I like non-musical dialogue.

If you could only hear 1 song ever again, what would it be?Oh man. That's a tough question. Uh, prrrrobably Dream Theater's Octavarium, or if I can get away with one really long song broken into multiple tracks, Dream Theater's Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence album.

FFRP?What?

How did you pick your username?It's Latin, actually. Translates strictly to "divine wrath" and loosely to "meteor".

Can you tell what my avatar is?A porcupine?

What is your favorite type of thing to write, if any?Frankly, I like writing fiction, but I get actual results from game mechanics. So, the latter.

What's one dream that you've had?I've actually always wanted to be a game designer.

Why care about other people?So they'll care about you.

Why do the smilies rearrange themselves?A wizard did it.

What does FF stand for?Final Fantasy?

What's your favorite utensil?The spork. All around utility.

Favorite climate? 72'F with no wind, partly cloudy, in the east San Francisco bay.

What's the best type of wood?Cork.

What questions would you like me to ask?

You're doing just fine.

Roland St. Jude
2009-08-06, 05:49 PM
Sheriff of Moddingham: Sorry Fax, nothing personal, but we can't just have people opening up their own Q&A threads or everyone is going to want one. People should go through the Get to Know a Playgrounder thread for this kind of thing or take it to Random Banter. (And people interested in your d20 Rebirth project should find that thread to ask you questions about it).