PDA

View Full Version : Memesville II - Sequels or it didn't happen (Recruitment closed, Waiting List open.)

Haruki-kun
2009-08-06, 09:14 PM
Memesville II

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll190/Haruki-san/MemesvilleIIBanner.png

This is the Recruitment thread for Memesville, the Sequel, which shall be named.... Memesville II! Memesville II must always be spelled as Memesville II and never as "Memesville 2" or "Memesville Two". It must also be read as "Memesville II", and not as "Memesville the Second" or "Memesville Two", though referring to it as "Memesville, the wonderful sequel to the best Werewolf game EVARRR" is also acceptable.

We are looking for over nine thousand players. But 40-50 or so will do.

Basic Werewolf Rules for Beginners
Werewolf Games, commonly abbreviated as WW, are strategy games, where the players have to lie, trick, deceive and backstab as much as they possibly can.

The basic procedure is like this: Werewolf players are given a role via Private Message. This role is secret and is only known to the player and the narrators. The premise is to keep that role secret from the rest of the players.

There are two basic teams: The Wolves and the Villagers. The Villagers have as their winning condition to find out who among them are Wolves. Since everyone's role is a secret, it takes a while of guesswork and strategy to manage this. The Wolves, on the other hand, have as their goal to hide among the Villagers and make the villagers suspect each other while surviving until they eliminate enough villagers so that the villager number equals their own.

The game is divided in two Phases: The Day Phase and the Night Phase. During the Day Phase, everyone, Wolves and Villagers alike, point at someone to vote on who is going to be lynched that day. As a general rule, this is done by writing the person's name in red text. The player with the most votes will be lynched, that is to say eliminated from the game. After a player is lynched, his role, which had been kept secret, will be revealed. Day Phases usually last 48 hours.

The Night Phase is for stuff that happens under the table. Some people have roles other than simple "Villager" and "Wolf". I'll get to the specific roles in a moment. People with these special roles usually have "night actions" that require targeting a certain player. This is done by PM'ing the narrator with the action. During the Night Phase, the wolves also send in an action to kill one player of their choice. The Player's death is announced at the end of a Night Phase, along with his role, and then the Next Day Phase starts. Night Phases usually last 24 hours.

On Power Roles: As mentioned before there are several Roles. "Wolf" and "Villager" are the most basic of roles, but games usually include more. The most common power roles are:
A Seer, who sends in an action every night to the narrator to "scry" another player, one per night. The narrator will tell the Seer what role that player has.
A Baner, who protects one person from being killed each night.
A Fool, who is told he is the Seer, but actually gets results for scries at random.
A Devil, who is the Seer for the Wolf Team.
The Masons who are a group of Villagers who start off knowing each other's roles. (They're all working together.)
Occasionally, there is an Alpha, which is the leader of the wolves, who cannot be scried by the seer, and picks the wolf team in some games.

There are other roles out there, but these are the ones you'll most likely see in any given game.

Those are the rules of the Classic Werewolf game (though the actual Werewolf Classic does not include an Alpha, I just included it because it's present in most games). Usually, however, games have several variations and other roles. The special roles and variations for this game are defined below in the Roles section.

In another note: Players must point every day, they cannot abstain. If a player fails to vote for two days in a row (depending on the game and narrator), he or she will be automatically disqualified. This is known as an Auto-lynch.

When a player is Lynched, Killed, or Auto'd, his death is announced, he is removed, and his role is made public. While players are allowed (and encouraged) to communicate with each other outside the main thread by PM or IM, Dead Players cannot be contacted and cannot attempt to influence the game in any way.

On cheating:
Different narrators have different definitions of what constitutes as cheating in their games. However, there are some actions that are considered cheating by most rules and should be avoided.
A) Requesting or bullying other players into forwarding the PM with their role from the narrators. After long discussion in WW Central, the general concensus was that this is considered cheating.
B) Likewise, using your role PM as proof of your identity. Your Role PM serves for one purpose only: to tell you your role. Not to tell it to everyone else.
C) Attempting to help your team after dying. Within the universe of the game, dead players are DEAD. Dead men tell no tales. Eliminated players who attempt to provide information or to influence the voting or night actions in the game are cheating.
D) Attempting to extract information from dead players. Just as dead players cannot interfere with the game, living players cannot try to use them to obtain data, e.g., "Hey, you were the seer, right? Can you tell me who was scried?" or "You were a mason, weren't you? Can you get me in contact with the others?".

That explains the basics of Werewolf Games. I hope you enjoy this game!

Roles
Teh H4xx0rz
Anonymous (Alpha): Still seeking to dominate the Internet, Anonymous has returned with a new group of villains to end this war once and for all. Because of his unknown identity, he Scries as a Meme.

Milhouse (Beast): He's not a Meme. After repeated failed attempts to be accepted as part of the Meme community, Milhouse now seeks revenge. When killed or lynched, Milhouse will select a player to take down with him.

Count Vlad Tepes Dracula (Devil): A Vampire, and in no way a sparkly one. This creature of the night has the ability to sneak around in order to find out each person's identity.

Gentlemen (Wolves): Anon's closest followers. They will die for him. Basic Wolf role.

Teh Memes:
Memes: The basic villager role, citizens of Memesville These memes have been nurtured and grown in strict environments. They have not come this far just to fail.

Courage Wolf (Baner): “Nothing's gonna stand in your way! Not tonight!”, “Better to die on your feet than live on your knees!”, “I'm not wearing hockey pads!” Being a source of inspiration for many young memes, the Courage Wolf's sole prescence inspires bravery and protects people from giving up and dying.

Ceiling Cat (Seer): CEILING CAT IS WATCHIN' YOU BEIN' A WOLF. The LOLcat deity. Having seen his underlings being massacred last year, Ceiling Cat has taken mortal form to help protect the Meme survivors. He can scry one person every night. Note: His results will be given as “Meme/H4xx0rz”. Exact roles will not be given unless he scries Mac or PC.
Mudkipz (Masons): I hath heard thou liketh kips of the mud. Well, everyone lieks dem! Having been away from Memesville during the invasion, the mudkipz have now arrived in order to help defend their people from the H4xx0rz.

Mudkipz (Masons): I hath heard thou liketh kips of the mud. Well, everyone lieks dem! Having been away from Memesville during the invasion, the mudkipz have now arrived in order to help defend their people from the H4xx0rz.

Epic Fail Guy (Fool): This guy fails hard. Incredibly hard. Nobody out there fails as hard as him. He actually thinks he's Ceiling Cat. He can also scry one person every night, but with random results.

Suiseiseki (Sniper): A living doll, brought to life by the famous doll maker, Rozen -DESU. The third doll of her kind -DESU. With her form of speech, she can drive anyone insane until that person dies -DESU. DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU.

Teh Neutrals:
Mac and PC (Feuders): Enemies forever. One being the next new thing and the other dominating 90% of the Market, these outsiders have come to the Meme's territory and hid among them to fight out their last battle. They win if the other one is dead and they survive.

Current Players (50)
Zar Peter
Hyozo
Murska
happyturtle
Fin
DD the Cookiemonster
Opeth_Freak
DarkComet
Reinholdt
Helgraf
Geesi
Istari
Night Surgeon
The Fiery Tower
Recaiden
bayar
Hell Puppi
Heroic
Aemoh
billtodamax
Fleeing Coward
Atreyu the Masked Llama
D'anna Biers
Duos
Mustiado
Lex-Kat
banthesun
Shadowcaller
Thufir
Kyouhen
The Bookworm
PirateMonk
PhantomFox
Selrahc
Deathslayer7
Banjo1985
gothicbob
MOD
Uncle Festy
Rutskarn
Oddity
toasty
Wolfbane
rakkoon
Mordokai
Vibrant
Mechafox
smuchmuch
Freshmeat
EnrgeticPenguin

Waiting List:
Moofin Bard

As of: Post #100

Game Starts: August 24th.

Zar Peter
2009-08-07, 02:13 PM
What? WHAT? Memesville the second, the wonderful sequel to one of the longest WW games EEEver is recruiting and no one signs up?

(of course it's also one of the best)

I'm in!

Hyozo
2009-08-07, 02:16 PM
AA AAAAA.
In again.

Murska
2009-08-07, 02:18 PM
I shall join to be a part of this magnificent endeavour.

happyturtle
2009-08-07, 02:21 PM
I am definitely signing up for the sequel to the game that popped my werewolf cherry. :smallbiggrin:

Fin
2009-08-07, 02:21 PM
In, with Meme Cake!

AA AAAAA.
In again.

Also I don't get this. I didn't get it in Angelic Slayer, I didn't get it the last game and I don't get it now. Can someone explain please?

Haruki-kun
2009-08-07, 02:23 PM
In, with Meme Cake!

Also I don't get this. I didn't get it in Angelic Slayer, I didn't get it the last game and I don't get it now. Can someone explain please?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. (http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA)

Dallas-Dakota
2009-08-07, 02:25 PM
AAAaaaAAA!
(In)

AaaaAhaaaaa!

(Also I do beliee OMNOMNOM is a meme. >.> For Memesville III?)

Opeth_Freak
2009-08-07, 02:25 PM
In. Surprising, isn't it?

Hyozo
2009-08-07, 02:29 PM
*AAAAAA* AA'A A AAAA, AA AAAAA'A AAAA AA AAAA AAA AAAAA. AAA AAAAA AA AAAAAA AAA AAAAAA AAA AAAA AAAA AA AAAAAAAA.
*shrugs* It's a meme, it doesn't have to make any sense. You would be better off asking why cats fail at spelling.

Darkcomet
2009-08-07, 02:34 PM
In as... The Grue.

:smallbiggrin::smallamused:

Reinholdt
2009-08-07, 02:48 PM
Yo mama so smart she signed up for Memesville II.
Wait... that one doesn't work.
*scratches from list of ones to use*

In.

Helgraf
2009-08-07, 02:59 PM
Is this the civil service office? I'd like to sign up.

Guancyto
2009-08-07, 03:05 PM
lolwut?

In.

Istari
2009-08-07, 03:12 PM
In with picture
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/01/2001962294632620176_rs.jpg

EagleWiz
2009-08-07, 03:22 PM
In! Curse you 10 char limit! Curse you!

Fan
2009-08-07, 03:49 PM
In, as the angry video game critic.

TFT
2009-08-07, 04:15 PM
I think I need to be in this one.

Recaiden
2009-08-07, 04:55 PM
In again. Maybe I can do better this time around.

Bayar
2009-08-07, 04:57 PM
In this for the greater good and for the emperor !

We need a 40K ww...

Hell Puppi
2009-08-07, 05:04 PM
In please? :smallsmile:

Heroic
2009-08-07, 05:05 PM
I'm sooo in since I think I was night killed in Memesville I

Aemoh
2009-08-07, 05:50 PM
So very in :smallsmile:

billtodamax
2009-08-07, 06:32 PM
Totally in.

Fleeing Coward
2009-08-07, 07:10 PM
Count me in

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2009-08-07, 07:33 PM
I scream, you scream we all scream for Meme....ville's II. Please let me play. I'll be a good little meme.

Cyrano
2009-08-07, 08:18 PM
I have the urge to come in proclaiming my courage with a solid "I doesn't afraid of anything" but that's stupid. I will, however, play your little game.

Duos
2009-08-07, 08:56 PM
Party Hard! In with Technoviking.

Mustiado
2009-08-07, 10:42 PM
In, of course. As the seller of POWERTHIRST.

Lex-Kat
2009-08-07, 11:48 PM
In, becaus

banthesun
2009-08-08, 05:05 AM
In with cake.

Shadowcaller
2009-08-08, 07:34 AM
I guess I will join this game.

Thufir
2009-08-08, 11:28 AM
Well, I just died in Haruki's current game, so yeah, in.

Vwulf DeMarcus
2009-08-08, 11:58 AM
I would join, but I'm running a game, and joined a different game.
So sorry.:smalleek:

Kyouhen
2009-08-08, 12:05 PM
I'm in! Probably as Tank Cat unless I think of something more hilarious.

EDIT:
That was fast. In as Boromir. :smallbiggrin:

The Bookworm
2009-08-08, 12:28 PM
In, as the Lolspeak Retellinz Teem!

Selrahc
2009-08-08, 12:33 PM
I would join, but I'm running a game, and joined a different game.
So sorry.:smalleek:

You look pretty scared. You know the stories about Haruki silently sneaking up on people who don't join his games and killing them with stabby blades are just rumours. :smalltongue:

Vwulf DeMarcus
2009-08-08, 12:40 PM
You look pretty scared. You know the stories about Haruki silently sneaking up on people who don't join his games and killing them with stabby blades are just rumours. :smalltongue:
Maybe I should have used this face::smallfrown:

Kyouhen
2009-08-08, 01:28 PM

Right, he actually uses slashy blades. Much more amusing to watch. :smalltongue:

Haruki-kun
2009-08-08, 02:09 PM

Was that an "I'm in"? :smalltongue:

'Cuz you know what happens if not. :smallamused:

PirateMonk
2009-08-08, 02:37 PM
I'll join.

PhantomFox
2009-08-08, 02:40 PM
I'm in. Not sure if I should be YuGiOh Abridged Quotes guy, or Ghost Nappa

Opeth_Freak
2009-08-08, 03:06 PM
So people are already claiming memes? Fine, then I'll claim Rick Astley before someone will beat me to it :smalltongue:

Darkcomet
2009-08-08, 03:08 PM
Rick Astley Rickrolled himself last game. :smallbiggrin:

Selrahc
2009-08-08, 03:09 PM
Was that an "I'm in"? :smalltongue:

'Cuz you know what happens if not. :smallamused:

Yeah okay. In.

Opeth_Freak
2009-08-08, 03:10 PM

So it's time to take revenge... On myself? :smallconfused: :smalltongue:

Deathslayer7
2009-08-08, 03:14 PM
in with filler!

happyturtle
2009-08-08, 03:27 PM
Rick Astley gave us up. :smallfrown:

Well, not "us", since I was one of the h4xx0rs. But he definitely let down, run around, and deserted the memes.

Bayar
2009-08-08, 05:05 PM

I lol'd so hard, i **** myself (good thing i was on the john when i did it :biggrin:)

banjo1985
2009-08-09, 09:32 AM
Epic in! :smallbiggrin:

Robert Blackletter
2009-08-09, 11:51 AM
In like a monkey

happyturtle
2009-08-09, 02:59 PM
I'll be invisible prop cat.

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/funny-pictures-cat-shoots-an-invisible-arrow.jpg

MOD
2009-08-09, 03:47 PM
In, to save time I'd like everyone to pm me their roles once they get them so the game can go just little faster than normal. K thx bai.

happyturtle
2009-08-09, 03:55 PM
Wouldn't it just be easier if Haruki posted them all in the thread?

Thufir
2009-08-09, 04:17 PM
Hey, we don't want to overwork our narrator. We should do it ourselves. And to save even more time, we should do it right now instead of waiting for the game to actually start!

happyturtle
2009-08-09, 04:26 PM
Good point. Okay then, I'm Epic Fail Guy. Wanna see the building demolition (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzG89Ey1NQo) I did? :smallbiggrin:

Uncle Festy
2009-08-09, 09:36 PM
In as Dr. Octogonapus. :smalltongue:

Murska
2009-08-09, 09:43 PM
I'm the neutral voider.

Rutskarn
2009-08-09, 10:03 PM
I want in, but I've never done this before and can't promise I won't totally muff it up.

Haruki-kun
2009-08-09, 10:19 PM
Hey, we don't want to overwork our narrator. We should do it ourselves. And to save even more time, we should do it right now instead of waiting for the game to actually start!

Well, I'll probably have them in the first post like last game, but if anyone wants to give me a hand and put a list together that would make things rather easy.

I want in, but I've never done this before and can't promise I won't totally muff it up.

Don't worry, this is a fairly simple game. I'll put up the basic WW Rules for Begginers text again.

Darkcomet
2009-08-09, 10:20 PM
Please, Rutskarn. The first incarnation of this was supposed to be my first WW game (ended up being second), and I won by ridiculous turnabout as a wolf (grue) last time.

I think you'll be fine. :smalltongue:

Haruki-kun
2009-08-09, 10:40 PM
Right, I've posted the "Basic Werewolf Rules for Beginners" text I wrote for the first game in the OP. If anyone here is a new player and would like to read the rules more thoroughly, go ahead and check it. Any other questions, feel free to PM me or IM me.

Oddity
2009-08-09, 11:43 PM
*Oddity slips in?*

toasty
2009-08-10, 10:00 AM
In. This looks like a good game. *nods*

happyturtle
2009-08-10, 11:22 AM
Wolfbane wants to be signed up!!!

He's back in 6 days. :smallbiggrin:

Trixie
2009-08-10, 12:46 PM
Sooo... This game has a total of eleven roles, two of them non-unique (unless I'm blind there are no villagers). Assuming 40 players, that leaves (with a standard distribution) 18 wolves, 2 feuders and 20 good players (16 masons), with Team Good's victory almost assured, unless they really screw things up. Did I get this right? :smallconfused:

Hyozo
2009-08-10, 12:50 PM
AAAAAA AAAAAA'A AAAA AAA AAAAAAA AA AAA AAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAA. AAAAA?
Haruki wouldn't make the mistake of not including villagers. Right?

Selrahc
2009-08-10, 01:50 PM
Pretty sure villagers are just memes.

Uncle Festy
2009-08-10, 05:30 PM
Probably. :smallwink:

Haruki-kun
2009-08-10, 11:21 PM
Oh, you people just love to get nitpicky, don't you? :smalltongue:

EDIT: Trixie, should I count that as an "in"?

PirateMonk
2009-08-10, 11:26 PM
Sooo... This game has a total of eleven roles, two of them non-unique (unless I'm blind there are no villagers). Assuming 40 players, that leaves (with a standard distribution) 18 wolves, 2 feuders and 20 good players (16 masons), with Team Good's victory almost assured, unless they really screw things up. Did I get this right? :smallconfused:

Why should there be 18 wolves?

Hell Puppi
2009-08-10, 11:57 PM
Oh, you people just love to get nitpicky, don't you? :smalltongue:

It's WW...it's everyone's job to be nitpicky and paranoid. :smalltongue:

rakkoon
2009-08-11, 03:31 AM
Ok, this is still some time in the future so I'd like to be in

Trixie
2009-08-11, 04:01 AM
Why should there be 18 wolves?

One standard wolf less than Masons?

Well, with another take, there can be 14, but it will make things even more unfair :smalltongue:

Haruki-kun
2009-08-11, 06:06 PM
One standard wolf less than Masons?

Well, with another take, there can be 14, but it will make things even more unfair :smalltongue:

Please refer to:

Skippy
2009-08-11, 08:43 PM
I don't think I'll have enough time to play this, but I might follow it now and then. But for the time being, there's someone who wants to give you all a message...

http://memegenerator.net/Content/Images/Instances/Courage-Wolf-Lynch-wolves-Die-in-a-slow-and-painful-way.jpg

Just sayin'... :smallamused:

Hell Puppi
2009-08-11, 10:34 PM
Just sayin'... :smallamused:

http://memegenerator.net/Content/Images/Instances/Insanity-Wolf-Let-anger-guide-you-into-my-jaws36.jpg

:smallamused:

Mordokai
2009-08-12, 05:34 AM
I think I shall join as well.

Vibrant
2009-08-14, 01:21 PM
In? In. You sure? Yes, please.

In.

Fawkes
2009-08-14, 05:07 PM
In, as a PIRATE (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMeLqP1A5O4)!

Lex-Kat
2009-08-14, 11:21 PM
Hi Vibrant. Glad you decided to join.

Mordokai
2009-08-15, 04:00 AM
Haruki, I noticed you haven't added me to the list of the players, despite expressing the interest in joining. Is there any special reason for this or just a possible overlook on your part?

smuchmuch
2009-08-16, 10:34 AM
All my bases are in

UncleWolf
2009-08-16, 05:52 PM
@Happy: Thanks for getting me signed up. :smallsmile:

Haruki-kun
2009-08-17, 12:00 AM
Haruki, I noticed you haven't added me to the list of the players, despite expressing the interest in joining. Is there any special reason for this or just a possible overlook on your part?

Apologies. It seems I overlooked the post. Added now.

billtodamax
2009-08-17, 12:52 AM
Hi Wolfbane! You should change your siggie.

UncleWolf
2009-08-17, 01:20 AM
Hi Wolfbane! You should change your siggie.

*has obviously done it a long time ago*

>.>

<.<
:smalltongue:

Fan
2009-08-17, 05:29 AM
*has obviously done it a long time ago*

>.>

<.<

Wolfbane!

:superglomp:

:smallbiggrin:

UncleWolf
2009-08-17, 08:00 AM
Hi!

Now, what to RP as...

Could always do The Game, but that would only get me lynched or killed.

Fin
2009-08-17, 08:08 AM
http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v650/82/11/633025256/n633025256_5908433_4466473.jpg

No, I don't think anyone will be RPing The Game :smallamused:

UncleWolf
2009-08-17, 08:28 AM
You just did the exact wrong thing to discourage me. :smallamused:

Deathslayer7
2009-08-17, 10:19 AM
*hugs. lots of them*

Guancyto
2009-08-17, 12:44 PM
Apparently deathslayer is Free Hugs Guy!

<3

banjo1985
2009-08-17, 03:32 PM
Wolfy!!! :smallbiggrin:

*buries under a mountain of plushy tonberry's*

UncleWolf
2009-08-17, 03:35 PM
*is smothered under the hugs and berries*

X.x

Freshmeat
2009-08-20, 08:40 AM
Count me in for this one.

UncleWolf
2009-08-20, 09:11 AM
Oh, I will play as Crasher Squirrel! :smallbiggrin:

Yeah, I figure that if I RP as The Game, I'd be lynched Day1. :smalltongue:

The Bookworm
2009-08-20, 10:31 AM
...The Game...
STOP MENTIONING IT!

Haruki-kun
2009-08-20, 01:39 PM
48 players so far. I will close recruitment on August 22 or if we reach 50.

The game begins August 24.

EnrgeticPenguin
2009-08-20, 09:10 PM
/in. please.

Haruki-kun
2009-08-20, 09:15 PM
Oh. Looks like I was wrong, we had 49, with EnrgeticPenguin it's an even 50.

Alright, Recruitment Closed. Auto-lynch waiting list open.

Opeth_Freak
2009-08-21, 01:29 AM
Oh. Looks like I was wrong, we had 49, with EnrgeticPenguin it's an even 50.

Alright, Recruitment Closed. Auto-lynch waiting list open.

But... But... It was supposed to be over 9000... :smallfrown:

Fin
2009-08-21, 03:17 AM
Just posting an away message for this game, I won't be here until the 30th of August as I am away all next week. For this game that may only be day/night one and then possible day two as well, but consider this an away message just in case I'm a little later than that!

Mustiado
2009-08-22, 12:00 AM
Count me in for this one.

*blink blink* Whoa whoa wait WHAT?!

:smalleek:

Seriously? This game is now teh epic!! Welcome back dude! :smallcool:

Haruki-kun
2009-08-23, 08:37 PM
Role PM's have been sent!

If you do not have your role yet, then I missed you, so PM me if this is the case.

And just in case anyone tries to use them for information, I should point out that all role Pm's follow the same format:

Oh, hai! I heard U iz [bolded role here] in Memesville?

Pronunciation Guide, courtesy of Terry Pratchett:

Oh comma hai exclamation mark I heard U iz square bracket B square bracket parenthesis check whichever applies parenthesis a Meme slash teh H4xx0rzs slash Mudkipz slash Courage Wolf slash Ceiling Cat slash Suiseiseki slash a Mac slash A PC square bracket slash B square bracket in Memesville question mark

Game thread will be up tomorrow.

Fawkes
2009-08-23, 08:53 PM
Guys I think there's something wrong with my role PM again.

Oh hai! I heard U iz THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST in Memesville?

Uncle Festy
2009-08-23, 09:15 PM
Let's do this! :smallbiggrin:

Kyouhen
2009-08-23, 09:29 PM
Let's do this! :smallbiggrin:

ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY DO THIS!

UncleWolf
2009-08-23, 09:43 PM
Wh00t! I r in ur game, ready 2 play!

And I feel unclean just typing that. Please pass the bleach.

Darkcomet
2009-08-23, 09:49 PM
*whispers in Wolf's ear*

"It is dark.

You are likely to be eaten by a grue."

*silence*

UncleWolf
2009-08-23, 10:17 PM
*whispers in Wolf's ear*

"It is dark.

You are likely to be eaten by a grue."

*silence*

Sure...sure I will. :smallannoyed:

*is never heard from again*

Hell Puppi
2009-08-23, 10:46 PM
I have the strong urge to only speak via Meme generator.

Namely, Insanity Wolf, but that's because Skippy started it.

Moofin Bard
2009-08-23, 10:53 PM
Waiting list: I'm joining it.

Haruki-kun
2009-08-23, 11:54 PM
Waiting list: I'm joining it.

Got it.

OK, the thread will definitely be up tomorrow, not today. School and all...

Guancyto
2009-08-24, 12:11 AM
I have the strong urge to only speak via Meme generator.

Namely, Insanity Wolf, but that's because Skippy started it.

Yo dawg, I herd you like wolves so we put a wolf in yo wolf so you can nightkill while u nightkill.

Oddity
2009-08-24, 02:43 AM
Yo dawg, I herd you like wolves so we put a wolf in yo wolf so you can nightkill while u nightkill.

True dat:
http://i441.photobucket.com/albums/qq131/daivinian/YoDAWG.png

banjo1985
2009-08-24, 04:53 AM
I'm in ur PM box, stealin ur role :smalltongue:

Mordokai
2009-08-24, 05:45 AM
*smacks banjo*

Get out, or I'll pull you out.

Dallas-Dakota
2009-08-24, 06:09 AM
Oh, hai! I heard U iz Cookiemonstah in Memesville?
Cookiemonstah can OMNOMNOM unce everah nite, rite?

Haruki, I realize you're fond of me, the cookiemonster, but secret roles, really?

Kyouhen
2009-08-24, 09:22 AM
I'm in ur PM box, stealin ur role :smalltongue:

ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY STEAL MY ROLE! You would need zombie cyborg bear gods to do that. Lots of them.

Reinholdt
2009-08-24, 09:30 AM
ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY STEAL MY ROLE! You would need zombie cyborg bear gods to do that. Lots of them.
My catgirl ninja robot zombie pirate steals your role.
http://i455.photobucket.com/albums/qq276/Reinholdt9000/My%20Kitties/mixture.jpg

Kyouhen
2009-08-24, 09:32 AM
Bugger. That would do it. I'm the secret Boromir role. I void things by loudly declaring that one does not simply do them. :smallbiggrin:

happyturtle
2009-08-24, 09:33 AM
I haz invisible role PM. You no can readz, even if you can steelz. :smallbiggrin:

http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/5279/lolcatszq5.gif

Murska
2009-08-24, 10:05 AM
Bugger. That would do it. I'm the secret Boromir role. I void things by loudly declaring that one does not simply do them. :smallbiggrin:

You do not simply HAVE a secret Boromir role!

Kyouhen
2009-08-24, 10:08 AM
You do not simply HAVE a secret Boromir role!

Right, one must be GIVEN a secret Boromir role! And one does, indeed, simply give secret Boromir roles. Would you like one Murska? I can simply give you one too. :smallbiggrin:

UncleWolf
2009-08-24, 10:13 AM
*ears perk up at the sound of a picture being taken*

Oh! Look! Its me its me its me! :smallbiggrin:

http://i389.photobucket.com/albums/oo338/Kirbybane/1251127855230591904281835.jpg

Murska
2009-08-24, 11:36 AM
I have been prodded enough that I've come to the conclusion that I will not in any case be roleplaying as the Cake.

Shadowcaller
2009-08-24, 11:37 AM
Mustadio...

Hell Puppi
2009-08-24, 11:39 AM
I have been prodded enough that I've come to the conclusion that I will not in any case be roleplaying as the Cake.

I'd still like to do Insanity Wolf.....but it leaves em wondering how long I'd live when I'm Rp'ing as a wolf.

Granted 'wolves' aren't technically the bad guys, but still.

Mmmmmm cake....

Lex-Kat
2009-08-24, 11:40 AM

Good, because I'm the Cake, and the Cake is good.

happyturtle
2009-08-24, 12:18 PM
Mmmmm...

http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq40/happyturtle-avs/lolcats/cat_birthday_cake.jpg

UncleWolf
2009-08-24, 12:38 PM
Sorry, there is no more cake. I ate it.

http://i389.photobucket.com/albums/oo338/Kirbybane/1251135512810712641850484.jpg

Lex-Kat
2009-08-24, 12:42 PM
You... you ate me? :smallfrown: But I... I was just starting to have fun. :smallfrown: *cries*

happyturtle
2009-08-24, 12:55 PM
But pixie cake is the nomingest!

Haruki-kun
2009-08-24, 02:49 PM
Alright, thread approved!

Showtime! (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122617)

Iamthesecretman
2009-08-28, 11:12 PM
IF TEH GUYZ TAT R 'UNNING TAH HREAD, IZ TEHS STILZ 'CRUTING, I WOULDA LIEZ 2 JOINZ!

(Translation: If you guys are still recrueting, I would like to join)

Haruki-kun
2009-08-29, 12:15 AM
IF TEH GUYZ TAT R 'UNNING TAH HREAD, IZ TEHS STILZ 'CRUTING, I WOULDA LIEZ 2 JOINZ!

(Translation: If you guys are still recrueting, I would like to join)

I'll put you in the waiting list.

NOTE: After Day 3, I will no longer accept waiting list sign-ups.

V Junior
2009-09-09, 11:08 AM
STUPID EXPEDITION CAMP! My feet are covered in blisters, I'm completely knackered, and now I miss Memesville II signups? D'oh.

Oh well. Haruki-kun, put me on the waiting list please. If I get in, I shall RP... Shirogane Naoto from Persona 4!