View Full Version : PEACH - Oerza the Wizard *NPC*

ArlEammon
2009-08-06, 11:28 PM
Oerza
Neutral good human male
level 47 wizard
HP 405
Armor Class: 30
Spells Per Day 4, 8, 8, 8, 8, 8, 8, 8, 8, 8, 4, 4, 4, 4, 3, 3, 3, 3, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1
Saves: 22 fortitude, 22 reflex, 30 will
Str 20, Dex 20, Con 20, Int 44, Wis 24, Cha 24
Initiative: +17
Base Attack: +23/+18
Special Qualities: Shadow of the Divine
Special Attacks: Spells
Epic Spells Per Day : 5 per day

Feats: meta magic: Empower, Maximize, Quicken, Enlarge, Still, Silent, Scribe Scroll, Find Familiar, Craft Staff, Craft Rod, Forge Ring, Eschew Materials, combat casting

Epic Feats: Multi Spell I,II, Improved Meta magic: I, II, III, IV, Intensify Spell, Epic Spell Casting, Enhance Spell I, II, Ignore Material Components
craft epic staff, improved combat casting

Skill points: Spell craft 48, alchemy 45, knowledge(arcana)50, swim 20, climb 20, spot 20, listen 20, profession 30, knowledge(history) 30, knowledge(planar) 30, intimidate 30, knowledge(nature40, search 40, knowledge(engineering and architecture) 35, profession(herbalist)30, profession(apothecary) 35, craft(bowmaking) 40, balance 30, jump 22, knowledge(geography) 38, Appraisal 19

Robe of Archmagi + 5
Ring of Protection + 5
Staff of Power + 8

Oerza the wizard
Oerza the wizard came from a distant plane known as the Cosmic Tree. There he was a greater power. . . Known as a god of magic for centuries. He has since decided to travel throughout the planes. Oerza is the enemy of all evil forces in Ebberron. He is tremendously more powerful than most beings on the plane, and he hopes to prove himself worthy enough to become one of the first gods, as he believes that he will be able to be known as a god in both Ebberron and the Cosmic Tree. Oerza is already powerful enough to take on entire armies, and countries by himself, but he fears that one day, if not already, he will fall victim to his quick action and be a target of something he doesn't know about on this plane.

Oerza recruits adventurers to conduct espionage for his new nation. . . Carved decades ago from a former Kingdom of Ebberon.

Shadows of the Divine
Oerza has a much higher intelligence score than is normal for his level. This is the mark left on him from his past as a god.