PDA

View Full Version : Use of the new planet!

Ancalagon
2009-08-08, 05:24 AM
The new planet will become a... goblin planet in the end. Everyone is happy. Apart from the 2nd-world cleric who are out of low-level crap to whack again. ;)

Lkctgo
2009-08-08, 05:26 AM
The new planet will become a... goblin planet in the end. Everyone is happy. Apart from the 2nd-world cleric who are out of low-level crap to whack again. ;)

NO Freaking way. not unless the gods decided to just up and let the Goblin and their god walk away into the new world (which also has the snarl)

Ancalagon
2009-08-08, 05:39 AM
Well, the Snarl, obviously, is not what the gods thought it would be... so it's all open again now.

Tempest Fennac
2009-08-08, 05:46 AM
Would being inside the Rift allow control of the Snarl? I assumed you needed a gate for that and there's not likely to be any in the world in the rift. It would offer a good solution to the NPC race problem the gods created if the "monster" races could be persuaded that the world would be safe for them rather then an attempt to kill them all.

Cestrian
2009-08-08, 05:47 AM
NO Freaking way. not unless the gods decided to just up and let the Goblin and their god walk away into the new world (which also has the snarl)

Do we know that the Snarl still exists?

Raging Gene Ray
2009-08-08, 07:08 AM
I came up with this theory long ago (well, long ago in Forum Terms):

the Snarl doesn't unmake the people it kills. Rather, it sends them to its own World, where everything is perfect. Soon's hot wife is there, and she's been meaning to contact him to say she's fine and invite him over.

The problem with that is, everything is just SOOOoooooo peachy there that she thinks only a few minutes have past. She and everyone else in existence.

Do we know that the Snarl still exists?

Of course it does. How else could it have made the latest comic?

SoC175
2009-08-08, 07:21 AM
Would being inside the Rift allow control of the Snarl? I assumed you needed a gate for that and there's not likely to be any in the world in the rift. It would offer a good solution to the NPC race problem the gods created if the "monster" races could be persuaded that the world would be safe for them rather then an attempt to kill them all.
The snarl can not be controlled, gate or no gate. Controlling the snarl isn't part of the plan, it's only the lie told to Xykon to secure his help

Tempest Fennac
2009-08-08, 07:23 AM
I know that. I was replying to Lkctgo's comment. By "control", I was refering to transporting gates.