PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I'm a Marvel... and I'm a DC...

Berserk Monk
2009-08-08, 12:00 PM
So, has anyone seen these web shorts? A friend of mine introduced me to this series with the Watchmen (Rorschach)/Wolverine one.

An Enemy Spy
2009-08-08, 12:04 PM
Look for After Hours and Happy Hour. They actually develop series with serious plotlines

pita
2009-08-08, 12:50 PM
I binged on them for two days, and forgot all about them, except to watch their Watchmen parody skits. My favorite was the Deadpool one. Me and my friends have probably quoted every single line in it at moments.
"Hi, I'm a Marvel WHOA"
It's the best one since Iron Man/Batman 4, in which they compare their respective movies' reception.

FoE
2009-08-08, 02:08 PM
I love these little shorts. I think I've seen them all.

While Deadpool is awesome, I hope he hasn't completely replaced the Green Goblin as the main funny man.

"DAFOE ... DAFOE ... DAFOE ..."

Berserk Monk
2009-08-08, 02:54 PM
Look for After Hours and Happy Hour. They actually develop series with serious plotlines

You know, I have seen those. I don't like it when these kind of shorts develop plot and ruin the humor.

Oh, and as for the Deadpool one, I love the sitcom idea.

lisiecki
2009-08-08, 02:59 PM
No, Like so many people around here I believe only in healthy relationships in there media.

And when itsjustsomerandomgirl compares her relationship with itsjustsomerandomguy to that of Harley Quinn and the Joker, well that just ain't no good. :P

On the other hand, ya, there freaking hilarious, hes second only to Natalie Tran to my fav original material on yahoo

thubby
2009-08-09, 05:26 AM
i thought they were fun when they first started, but lost it later on.

Starscream
2009-08-09, 10:19 PM
I love these. They've always been awesome, but the Deadpool/Watchmen one had me rolling on the floor. See, that's how 'Pool is supposed to be. If the movie version had been like that, it would have totally been saved.

Berserk Monk
2009-08-09, 10:48 PM
I love these. They've always been awesome, but the Deadpool/Watchmen one had me rolling on the floor. See, that's how 'Pool is supposed to be. If the movie version had been like that, it would have totally been saved.

Yeah. Deadpool is awesome. Stupid Barrackapool. What the hell is that even supposed to be?

ZeroNumerous
2009-08-09, 10:53 PM
And when itsjustsomerandomgirl compares her relationship with itsjustsomerandomguy to that of Harley Quinn and the Joker, well that just ain't no good. :P

The Joker loved Harley in the end though. Emperor Joker proved it when he turned her into a constellation in the sky.

lisiecki
2009-08-10, 01:12 PM
Eh people have strange standerds, thats all im saying.
But Itssomerandomguys stuff is good.

I do wish that blinky500 was still doing his stuff

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/lisieckiart/Deadpool02p02.jpg

jlvm4
2009-08-10, 03:20 PM
So, has anyone seen these web shorts? A friend of mine introduced me to this series with the Watchmen (Rorschach)/Wolverine one.

Actually I haven't and would like to. Where would I find them to watch?

kpenguin
2009-08-10, 03:22 PM
His youtube channel? (http://www.youtube.com/user/itsjustsomerandomguy)

Berserk Monk
2009-08-10, 03:34 PM
Actually I haven't and would like to. Where would I find them to watch?

Just follow the link kpenguin left an prepare for hilarity. The ones with Deadpool are the best.

lisiecki
2009-08-10, 03:39 PM
Just follow the link kpenguin left an prepare for hilarity. The ones with Deadpool are the best.

Very true, I love him as ron weasley

"Peter, These girls... there going to kill me. Unless I kill them first"

Berserk Monk
2009-08-10, 03:40 PM

Oh yes, the summer movie parody ones. I love the "Drag me off Screen" and "the Screwed-Over."

darkblade
2009-08-10, 07:04 PM

The best part of that video was a bit earlier.

Nick Fury: The killing curse. Only one person could possibly survive it and he's sitting in this room.
~Pull back to see Spider-man (As Harry Potter), Ghost Rider, Dr. Manhattan, Wolverine and Deadpool~
Spider-man: Only one?

Fan
2009-08-10, 07:40 PM
The best part of that video was a bit earlier.

Nick Fury: The killing curse. Only one person could possibly survive it and he's sitting in this room.
~Pull back to see Spider-man (As Harry Potter), Ghost Rider, Dr. Manhattan, Wolverine and Deadpool~
Spider-man: Only one?

Funny thing is... Most of them there would laugh at a killing curse or turn it into snow flakes.:smalltongue:

Berserk Monk
2009-08-10, 07:57 PM
Funny thing is... Most of them there would laugh at a killing curse or turn it into snow flakes.:smalltongue:

I not sure about the snow flake one. I think more accurately, one of them would warn Voldemort not to use a killing curse on a pregnant woman, but he would, then Voldemort would say something, like,...

"Pregnant woman. Wand'd her down. Zap. And y'know what? You watched me. You coulda changed the wand into steam or the magic into mercury or the bottle into snowflakes! You coulda teleported either of us to goddamn Australia...but you didn't lift a finger! You don't really give a damn about muggles."

darkblade
2009-08-10, 08:22 PM

Yes that was the joke....:smallconfused:

kpenguin
2009-08-10, 08:26 PM

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w118/kpenguin222/captainobvious.jpg

Don't explain the joke, please.

Cespenar
2009-08-12, 06:03 AM
Hey, that's not Captain Obvious, just a photoshopped Captain America!

Sorry, couldn't resist it.

Revlid
2009-08-12, 07:46 AM
Captain Obvious is a photoshopped Captain America.

Cespenar
2009-08-12, 08:46 AM
Surely you understood the joke and are only continuing it. :smallannoyed:

pita
2009-08-13, 04:05 AM

wut joke? lolz

Revlid
2009-08-13, 07:28 AM
Yes. Surely you, too, are continuing the joke by simply stating the obvious?

Cespenar
2009-08-13, 07:52 AM
Well played, sir.

Shatteredtower
2009-08-14, 03:03 PM
"Pumpkin, pumpkin, pumpkin!"

The delivery gets me every time.

Berserk Monk
2009-08-16, 01:40 AM
"Pumpkin, pumpkin, pumpkin!"

The delivery gets me every time.

I love the villains one:

See this Lex? It's a pumpkin bomb. I came up with it off screen, then I built it off screen, then I blew up a building with it, then my movie made twice as much as yours.