PDA

View Full Version : Awesome feat

GreatWyrmGold
2009-08-09, 07:53 AM
Also, Awesome should probably be Awesome Blow. Though a feat called Awesome would be fun. :smallamused:

Awsome
Your presence inspires awe in people.
Prerequisite: Intimidate or Diplomacy 2 ranks
Benefit: You gain a +2 bonus on Intimidate and Diplomacy checks.

Mighty
Your awesomness can be transmitted into powerful attacks.
Prerequisites: Awesome, Intimidate 4 ranks
Benefit: Once per round, you make an Intimidate check as part of an attack. Subtract 20 from your Intimidate check result and add half of that to your damage roll. A poor roll may cause damage to drop.

More Mighty
Your might comes out more.
Prerequisites: Awesome, Mighty, Intimidate 4 ranks, Cha 9 or more
Benefit: You can use your Mighty feat twice per round.

Real Mighty
You are REALLY mighty.
Prerequisites: Awesome, Mighty, Intimidate 6 ranks, Cha 11
Benefit: You gain a +4 bonus to Intimidate rolls used to use your Mighty feat.

I plan to make this into a feat tree, BTW. Once I get ideas. I got an idea, but I'm open for suggestions.

Faleldir
2009-08-09, 09:14 AM
Real Mighty seems underpowered. If I'm reading this right, it translates to a +2 bonus to damage once per round.
And why do you always spell benefit "benifet"?

DracoDei
2009-08-09, 09:57 AM
Twice if you have "More Mighty".

Djinn_in_Tonic
2009-08-09, 10:00 AM
Heh. This makes me envision a whole series of such feats...

This one is mainly a parody of itself.

Incredible Manliness
Prerequisites: Awesome, must have a manly name (such as Kurt Armstrong, Max Steel, Staff Sergeant Max Fightmaster, Granite McHammer, or Gun).
Benefit: You gain a +2 bonus to all things manly, such as attacking things with your fists, wrestling, pushups, construction, operating heavy machinery, yelling, running, fighting bears, drinking beer, eating steak, surviving in the wilderness with nothing but a pocketknife and a scantily clad woman, jumping canyons on a motorcycle, fixing engines, and all such similar activities. Whether or not this feat applies to a given situation is not up to the DM: you're manly enough to know when it's the right time to use this feat. Cheating is for girly-men.

AstralFire
2009-08-09, 10:03 AM
Djinn: How could you leave out Staff Sergeant Max Fightmaster (http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/09/27/iraq/main575441.shtml)?

Djinn_in_Tonic
2009-08-09, 10:04 AM
Djinn: How could you leave out Staff Sergeant Max Fightmaster (http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/09/27/iraq/main575441.shtml)?

I didn't (to the best of my knowledge) pick actual names. Or did I? :smalleek:

AstralFire
2009-08-09, 10:06 AM
Max Steel was a cartoon, I'm sure Kurt Armstrong is a real name, and come on the name is Staff Sergeant Max-freakin'-Fightmaster! A name that manly deserves mention any time it's vaguely relevant.

Djinn_in_Tonic
2009-08-09, 10:07 AM
Max Steel was a cartoon, I'm sure Kurt Armstrong is a real name, and come on the name is Staff Sergeant Max-freakin'-Fightmaster! A name that manly deserves mention any time it's vaguely relevant.

Point conceded. :smallbiggrin:

Also, in the interest of keeping the RAW as clear as possible, we may need more manly things. :smallbiggrin:

Although arguing over things is pretty manly...

AstralFire
2009-08-09, 10:08 AM
Point conceded. :smallbiggrin:

My work here is done.

-spins on her head and exits topic-

GreatWyrmGold
2009-08-11, 11:07 AM
And why do you always spell benefit "benifet"?

Insert "oops".

nysisobli
2009-08-11, 11:47 AM
Epic Manliness
Prerequisites: Awesome, Incredible Manliness, must be level 21
Benefit: Your so manly all you have to do anymore is drink, watch nascar, and not shower. You gain a +10 check to anything manly. This stacks with Incredible Manliness: Whether or not this feat applies to a given situation is not up to the DM: you're manly enough to know when it's the right time to use this feat. Cheating is for girly-men.