PDA

View Full Version : 4e- Class Acts: Fighters

Asbestos
2009-08-10, 12:53 AM
Found here (http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/drcact/2009August) (DDI only :smallfrown:)

Now, half the article just goes over how to play the various builds of fighter, potentially great for the newbs, but not so useful to anyone else. The meat of the article has a decent amount of feats for fighters, new exploits for tempest fighters, a PP for tempests, and a PP for battleragers.

Feat examples:
Small Warrior’s Defense
Prerequisite: Fighter, Small size
Benefit: While you are using a versatile weapon
in both hands, you gain a +2 bonus to AC and Reflex.

Stout Shield
Prerequisite: Fighter
Benefit: Your shield bonus also applies to your
Fortitude.

RTGoodman
2009-08-10, 01:16 AM
Hey, quick question - in the Great Weapon Fighter section it says, "'War College: Secrets of the Great Weapons' goes into extensive detail on the great weapon fighter build, so for more information, be sure to check out that article."

Is that something that's already come out? I don't see it on this month's calendar, and I don't remember it from before.

Asbestos
2009-08-10, 01:24 AM
That's a very good question... and I've never heard of that article either, nor do I see any evidence of its existence.

Limos
2009-08-10, 02:13 AM
I'm so glad I finally bought a subscription to DDI. There is so much material I didn't have access to before, and the tools are amazing.

You know, I have not played a Fighter yet, but I love the Dancing Defense stance in the Tempest Fighter exploits. Free attacks that I can trade for tasty AC and Reflex bonuses in a pinch? At only level 5? Yes please.