PDA

View Full Version : [4E] What domains does Kelemvor have?

Master_Rahl22
2009-08-10, 09:52 AM
I'm looking through Divine Power, and I can't decide. He's most similar to the Raven Queen and obviously he has the Death domain. I'm just not sure about the Fate and Winter fitting him, or whether he might have only Death or some other one that the Raven Queen doesn't have. Thoughts?

Asbestos
2009-08-10, 10:05 AM
Fate works, but I don't see winter working.

Master_Rahl22
2009-08-10, 10:10 AM
I just spotted this in Justice: "A deity of justice and death might be concerned only with providing the proper rewards and punishments to souls." That sounds a lot like the description of Kelemvor from the FRCG which calls him "Judge of the Damned." So, Death and Justice sound like great fits. Would he still have Fate? I'm mostly looking for domains that fit the god, but dammit why are all of these Cleric powers associated with them Str powers? :smallannoyed:

Mando Knight
2009-08-10, 11:45 AM
I'm mostly looking for domains that fit the god, but dammit why are all of these Cleric powers associated with them Str powers? :smallannoyed:

Because Str Clerics need more love.

RTGoodman
2009-08-10, 12:34 PM
Death, Fate, and Justice sound fine to me. I'd probably go with those.

As an aside, the "Domains of FR and Eberron" article is coming out in Dragon in the next couple of weeks, so you might want to check up on that if you've got an Insider subscription.

Altima
2009-08-10, 01:47 PM
Erm, I'm not totally sold on the Fate aspect. He doesn't determine when someone dies, or even where they go after death, unless they're False or Faithless.

On the other hand, I don't have DP with me, so I can't really help. Justice doesn't seem to fit quite as much either, but that's an easier fit than Fate. Law would be good, if it was still a domain.

Asbestos
2009-08-10, 02:21 PM
Erm, I'm not totally sold on the Fate aspect. He doesn't determine when someone dies, or even where they go after death, unless they're False or Faithless.

On the other hand, I don't have DP with me, so I can't really help. Justice doesn't seem to fit quite as much either, but that's an easier fit than Fate. Law would be good, if it was still a domain.

Now... I know this is 3.x but... what's the first (http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Kelemvor) domain listed?