PDA

View Full Version : Vendettas, Alliances, Self-descriptions and Alignments in the Playground

TheBibliophile
2009-08-14, 07:10 AM
Ever wonder why Yarram hates Chunklets, and I respect Jesse Drake? Then this is the thread for you! Here, I will be compiling data on who hates who, who likes who and why. I would do it in a table if I knew how to do tables, but I don't, so you'll just have to settle for a list. If you want the sordid details of your playground life revealed for all to see, just post here, giving your alliances, vendettas, alignments and how you would describe yourself. Reasons for vendettas and alliances would be good too.

TheBibliophile
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Self-description: Antihero
Allied with: Chunklets, Fred the Fighter, Cryssandra
Greatest Ally: Jesse Drake
Reason for Friendship (Jesse Drake): I was firmly Chaotic Evil before Jesse came along. He converted me, and now I am steadily moving along the alignment spectrum. Now we're partners, smooshing the evil out of the world a la Thor!
Enemies: Grim Ranger, the Randomiser, Recaiden (sometimes).
Mortal Enemies: Drakeblood IV, EleventhHour,
Reasons for Vendetta (Drakeblood): See spoiler in sig.
Reasons for Vendetta (EleventhHour) Brutal torture inflicted on me by her (PM me for full, sordid details). She insists 'twas not her, but she lies.

Flickerdart

Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Self-description: Knight in Sour Armour
Allied with: Anyone on the IRC
Greatest Ally: Fax
Enemies: GreatWyrmGold, BlueWizard, Don Julio Anejo
Mortal Enemies: Flickerdart

Tharivol123

Alignment: Lawful Evil, undergoing a shift to Lawful Neutral
Self-description: Loner, golfer in the playground
Allied with: none
Greatest Ally: none
Enemies: none
Mortal Enemies: none

Fredthefighter
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Self-Description: Fighter and a Dwarf. That prety much explains it all
Allies: Most of the playground
Greatest Allies: Blue Ghost and Horngeek
But in terms of greatest friends: A Rainy Knight and Happy Days Falgorn.
Enemies: Lord of Kobolds, The Randomizer, D_Lord
Mortal Enemies: Grim Ranger

RabbitHoleLost

Self-description: Antivillain
Allied with: TwobitWriter, CurlyKitGirl, Ghost Warlock, Magtok, Vespe, Raistlin1040, Dirk Kris, DD, Vael, Ganurath, Thanatos
Greatest Ally: Reinholdt
Reason for Friendship:IC? We made a baby to destroy the world together. Out of character? Well, he is my fiance.
Enemies:
Mortal Enemies: Tialait, Ninja Chocobo
Reasons for Vendetta (Tialait): Hitomi stole Inigo (neenerneenerneener)
Reasons for Vendetta (Ninja Chocobo): STRIFE in the RWA threads

Lupy
Alignment: Lawful Good
Self-description: Archbishop of a fictional religion! And computer geek.
Allied with: Everyone from Town back in the day. Recaiden. Fred the Fighter.
Greatest Ally: Nevitan
Reason for Friendship (Jesse Drake): He makes my avvies, is always on Facebook, and is generally awesome. The same goes for Lerky and Doran though, they just never get on the playground.
Enemies: They've all left or been banned... Except one.
Mortal Enemies: The blank space.
Reason for vendetta: He never contributes in SMBGs! He just sits there!

Reinholdt
Alignment: I spit on the alignment system! Spit on it! Largely because I never know where I am on it.
Self-description: Beware the Nice Ones
Allied with: Lots. Often overlaps with Enemies.
Greatest Ally: RabbitHoleLost
Reason for Friendship (RabbitHoleLost): Cabbits were just meant to be. And she's my fiancee.
Enemies: Lots. Often overlaps with Allies.
Mortal Enemies: Lord Magtok
Reasons for Vendetta (Lord Magtok): We go back and forth between fighting each other's villainy and pretending to help each other.

Dragonrider
Alignment: Neutral Good
Self-description: hippie writer ;)
Allied with: Too many to list. Incl. CurlyKitGirl, Castaras, Felixaar, Cycoris, TwoBitWriter
Greatest Ally: Felix
Reason for Friendship: Writing partnership, to begin with.
Mortal Enemies: Felix
Reasons for Vendetta: Writing partnership, to begin with.

Jalor

Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Self-description: Zen Survivor, geek, ineffectual genius
Allied with: I don't know. Coidzor picks up my jokes and runs with them, and I do the same, but that's not really an alliance.
Greatest Ally: Nobody.
Enemies: Most people.
Mortal Enemies: Whoever dares to argue with me.

Player_Zero
Alignment: According to Wizard's quiz I would be Chaotic Neutral to be so constrained within narrow parameters.

Self-description: Any self-description would be veined with personal delusionment and most unsavory if you ask me.

Allied with: N/A
Greatest Ally: N/A
Enemies: N/A
Mortal Enemies: N/A

Hyozo
Alignment: Chaotic Something (probably evil)
Self-Description: Changeling warlock, embraces chaos, not a Drow.
Allies: Anybody I feel like allying with.
Greatest Ally: Arguably Darkcomet
Enemies: All lawful people, but especially paladins
Mortal Enemies: Nearly all of them. Hence my even trying to kill them in kiss or kill and stabity death.
Greatest Enemy: Arguably Darkcomet

Je dit Viola (that's me! Yes! I love missing grammar!)
Alignment: Whatever I want, so... Chaotic Something.
Self-description: Accomplice Violist to random bank robberies for orphans
Allied with: Whomever's nice to me. And D Lord and FredtheFighter.
Greatest Ally: I like Shades of Gray (avatar) and Recaiden (doll)
Enemies: The enemies of whoever I'm allied with at the moment.
Mortal Enemies: All violinists.
Reasons for Vendetta (Violinists): They hog all the light.

Recaiden
Alignment: True Neutral, Neutral Good, Chaotic Good, Chaotic Neutral, Neutral Evil. It varies, but tends toward good.
Self-description: Deeply afraid - good at hiding it.
Allied with: Those I'm sure of: Fred the Fighter, Blue Ghost, Catlover, Je dit Viola, Mee, Lupy, Dragonrider, The Rose Dragon. There are other people who I would normally consider allies. But I'm terribly paranoid.
Greatest Ally: Mee
Reason for Friendship: He accepts my avatars, has interesting things to say, and is really helpful.
Enemies: TheBibliophile, Lord of Kobolds(Sorry. You're just not interesting enough). And the enemies of people I choose to like.
Mortal Enemies: Randomizer, D Lord
Reasons for Vendetta: Utter contempt.

Anuan.
Alignment: Chaotic Good, with occasional leans towards Neutral Good.
Self-Description: Misanthrope with a heavy conscience.
Allied With: Felixaar, MercuryMaline, DD, Mauve Shirt
Quotes: "Remove your hand from my shoulder, or I'll remove your arm from yours."

"I'd have no qualms about killing someone who I thought deserved it. I'm nice enough that I'd do it quickly, however."

"I hate you. I hate you with a firey, burning passion. I could end you within moments. Now hold on tight, and I'll get us through this."

Captain Happy
AlignmentNeutral Good
Self-description:likeable and kind.
Allied with:everyone that gives me attention.
Greatest Ally: Lil' Sister
Enemies:nobody fits here
Mortal Enemies:Player_Zero
Reasons for Vendetta: He said he hated me, so I hate him too. Stupid good for nothing *mumble mumble grunt*

Lord Xavius
Alignment: They say I'm Chaotic Evil, but I'm actually more of a Lawful Good person.
Self-description: The Wise and Just Great Nerd
Allied with: I'm more of a neutral person, like Switzerland. Also, I like chocolate. But not snow.
Greatest Ally: Myself
Enemies: I'm neutral. Despite the fact that I'm also Lawful Good and Chaotic Evil. Yeah.
Mortal Enemies: None in the Playground. Outside of the Playground? Mosquitoes. Stupid Insect Demon Vampires.

Flame of Anor
Self-description: Cynical idealist (darn straight it feels weird). Freakily imaginative. Eccentric. INTJ.
Allied with: Icewalker, Player_Zero, GoC, Chunklets
Greatest Ally: Mechafox
Reason for Friendship (Mechafox): Got into impromptu poetry contest a while back
Enemies: D_lord
Mortal Enemies: DrowVampyre
Reasons for Vendetta (DrowVampyre): Demonstrated callousness to the point of bloodthirstiness a while back

SurlySeraph
Alignment: Lawful Good. Way more Lawful than good.
Self-description: Smitadin.
Allied with: The assorted forces of good-ishness. Blue Ghost, I'm da Rogue!, Inigo Montoya, DD, Bushranger, and plenty of others. Also Ganurath and Randomizer, when our goals coincide (i.e., when Randomizer's directing his laser chainsaws against evil things or Ganurath is attempting to set up a peaceful and happy Orwellian empire).
Greatest Ally: Er, my relentless delusional fanaticism?
Reason for Friendship: They are good and/or lawful and/or useful, and therefore should not be smote. At least not yet.
Enemies: Pretty much everyone with evil or chaotic tendencies, to one degree or another. The AMENites in particular.
Mortal Enemies: Lord Fullbladder, Face of Evil
Reasons for Vendetta (Lord Fullbladder and Face of Evil): They're my nemeses. We've always been like this. It is impossible to trace the chain of retaliatory smiting and burning and clawing and railgunning and crushing back to its beginning.
Reasons for Vendetta (AMEN): There was that whole breaking into their base, smashing furniture and attempting to free prisoners thing. Didn't go too well for anyone involved, least of all myself.

Name: Castaras
Alignment: Whatever the hell I feel like at the time (Neutral / Chaotic neutral)
Self-description: Unpredictable
Allied with: Curly, Deeree, Bushranger, MC, Nexus (not seen him around lately. =( ), the rest of my mad family, Exachix
Greatest Ally: Sexy Exy
Reason for friendship: He's snuggly.
Enemies: you.
Mortal Enemies: Darius Midnite, Chilli God (another I haven't seen in ages. =( )
Reasons for Vendetta:
Darius: The Vendetta started after the Drow ITP contest.
Chilli God: He stole my friendly wave!

Name: V'icternus

Alignment: It varies from Chaotic Evil to Lawful Good, and everything in between.

Self-Description: Uh... Hmm... Complicated.

Allied with: Only those who agree with me at the time.

Casual allies: There are a few of these, but I'm not too sure about them yet.

Greatest Ally: There is no person, in real life or this forum, who can claim to be a better ally to me than rationality.

Enemies: People who don't have reasons for things. I like reasons. Randomness is fine. Making a life decision "just 'cos" is not.

Greatest Foe: This would have to be myself. Always I must strife to beat me, because if I don't, how can I ever beat those who are better than me?

Name: Assassin89
Alignment: Lawful Neutral/Neutral Good
Self-description: Occasional killer of illogical statements
Allied with: None
Greatest Ally: None
Enemies: None
Greatest Foe: Those who threaten my sanity.

Lord Magtok
Self-description: Classically-styled Supervillain
Allied with: Lots. Being king of propaganda and deception is fun.
Greatest Ally: Vespe Ratavo
Reason for Friendship (Vespe Ratavo): Neither of us have told anyone about what happened in Space Vegas
Enemies: Neutral alignmented folks, goodies who can't be manipulated properly, cats.
Mortal Enemies: Reinholdt
Reasons for Vendetta (Reinholdt): He started it!

Dogmantra
Alignment: Realistically? Neutral Good. In my mind... Chaotic Good
Self-description: Golly Goshdarned All-Round Awesome Chap, Now Pass the Tea, Would You?
Allied with: Fredthefighter, Anyone else who wants it.
Reason for Friendship (Dogmantra): I'm just that cool
Reason for Friendship (Fred): We're both brits. He's cool. I'm cool. Together, we're freezing! We should make some sort of superhero team or something...
Reason for Friendship (Anyone else who wants it): I'm a reasonable guy!
Enemies: None, I hope.
Mortal Enemies: Player_Zero, Coidzor, Rutskarn
Reasons for Vendetta (Player_Zero): He's better at TF2 than me and he also "thinks" I'm into him
Reasons for Vendetta (Coidzor): HE DOESN'T LOOK HOW I EXPECTED! I HOLD GRUDGES OKAY?
Reasons for Vendetta (Rutskarn):He's a humour writer. There can only be one humour writer, and that's me! Also: he didn't say anything in response to my "hilarious" rewrite of a part of The Taming of the Shrew in Random Banter.

Bibliophile
Self-description: Amateur Philosopher, geek

Name: Decoy Lockbox

Alignment: Chaotic EvilGood

Self-Description: Renaissance man.

Allied with: Anyone willing to discuss any topic in a reasonable manner. People who like Coroner. Berserk fans.

Enemies: People who think Monks are overpowered, people who think D&D 3.5 is balanced, people who think Dragonforce is the best band ever, people who refuse to try out different RPG systems for no reason. People who think Dane Cook is the apex of the comedic experience. The assembled cast of "Fox News".

Greatest Foe: Time

OverdrivePrime
Self-description: Devoted Altruist and Thrower of The Horns
Allied with: Decoy Lockbox, Jalor (allied against the dire threat of processed cheese food). I'm there for anyone in need of a high-five or a power-hug.
Greatest Ally: Elliott20
Reason for Friendship (Elliott20): Elliott and I came from a different forum and became good friends there.
Enemies: None I'm aware of, but if you're mean for the sake of being mean, I will harbor thoughts of defiling your favorite breakfast cereal.
Mortal Enemies: Kraft Singles
Reasons for Vendetta (Kraft Singles): They besmirch the name of cheese and are utterly without redeeming value.

Coidzor

Alignment: Chaotic Something-Or-Other.
Self-Description: Disco Bandit
Allied with: FredtheFighter(?), Mr. Mud(?), Ghost Warlock(?)
Reason for GW: I'm pretty sure he adopted me
Reason for Mr. Mud: Mr. Mud asked me to join his blog crew and we seem to hold common ground.
Reason for FredtheFighter: Fred's just friendly enough I don't think it's possible to be his enemy without intentionally doing it. Sometimes makes me wish there was a VicTheViking running around as well, which just amuses me to no end. (He also reminds me of a blonder, britisher, younger version of myself.)

Greatest Ally: ???
Reasoning: ???

Enemies: Ego Slayer(?), Quincunx(?), Mauve Shirt(?), Rutskarn&Player_Zero
Reason for Ego Slayer: Drama, I think. Basically she shivved me once.
Reason for Quincunx: Believes me to be male spear, American counterpart of her and for having a crush on her,
Reason for Mauve Shirt: I teased her for not thinking she's attractive
Reason for Rutskarn and Zero: made a slash-ero-fiction featuring the two of them spawning a new race of undead creatures

Mortal Enemies: Dogmantra
Reasoning (Dogmantra): Laid a generational curse upon me for retroactively being responsible for every bad thing ever that happened to him up to that point in time. Also, apparently, for looking too normal and not enough like a mad scientist.

Pie: Yes, please. Especially if it is Peanut Butter.
Cake: Usually a lie. Sometimes nice with lemon, though I have had a few nice pineapple upside down cakes, sadly, the best I ever made was sold at a church bake sale and so I could not experience it myself, was visually beautiful for a homemade cake made by a 16 year old beard though.

Name: Mr. Mud.
Alignment: Chaotic Good?

Allies: Coidzor, Freddie(?), Dragonprime, Dallas(?)
Greatest Ally: Dragonprime(?)
Reason for: Dragonprime, cause he's my viking incest Austrian half cousin.

Enemies: Naming them would be silly, now wouldn't it.
Greatest Enemy:Crazy kids and their "rap music'.

TheBibliophile
2009-08-14, 07:11 AM
[Reserved for future data files 1 of 2]

TheBibliophile
2009-08-14, 07:12 AM
[Reserved for future data files 2 of 2]

Flickerdart
2009-08-14, 08:38 AM
Flickerdart

Tharivol123
2009-08-14, 11:18 AM
Tharivol123

RabbitHoleLost
2009-08-14, 11:48 AM
I would totally do this, but my listed allies would be far too many
>>

Fredthefighter
2009-08-14, 11:57 AM
Fredthefighter

RabbitHoleLost
2009-08-14, 12:13 PM
This is silly, and yet I can't help meself D=

RabbitHoleLost

Allied with: TwobitWriter, CurlyKitGirl, Ghost Warlock, Magtok, Vespe, Raistlin1040, Dirk Kris, DD, Vael, Ganurath, Thanatos
Reason for Friendship:IC? We made a baby to destroy the world together. Out of character? Well, he is my fiance.
Enemies:

Tiger Duck
2009-08-14, 01:36 PM
Hey cookiemonster where did your post go. It mentioned me :smallsmile:

Lupy
2009-08-14, 05:53 PM
Lupy
Reason for Friendship: He makes my avvies, is always on Facebook, and is generally awesome. The same goes for Lerky and Doran though, they just never get on the playground.
Reason for vendetta: He never contributes in SMBGs! He just sits there! :smallfurious:

Reinholdt
2009-08-14, 07:43 PM
Reinholdt
Alignment: I spit on the alignment system! Spit on it! Largely because I never know where I am on it.
Self-description: Beware the Nice Ones (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BewareTheNiceOnes)
Reason for Friendship (RabbitHoleLost): Cabbits were just meant to be. :smalltongue: And she's my fiancee.
Reasons for Vendetta (Lord Magtok): We go back and forth between fighting each other's villainy and pretending to help each other.

Dragonrider
2009-08-14, 07:51 PM
Reinholdt and Rabbit: Is this engagement for reals or is it like my itP-family thing? :smalltongue:

Dragonrider
Allied with: Too many to list. Incl. CurlyKitGirl, Castaras, Felixaar, Cycoris, TwoBitWriter

Jalor
2009-08-14, 08:00 PM
Jalor

Self-description: Zen Survivor (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ZenSurvivor), geek, ineffectual genius
Allied with: I don't know. Coidzor picks up my jokes and runs with them, and I do the same, but that's not really an alliance.

Cyrano
2009-08-14, 08:06 PM

That's stupid.

Player_Zero
2009-08-14, 08:41 PM
Alignment: According to Wizard's quiz I would be Chaotic Neutral to be so constrained within narrow parameters.

Self-description: Any self-description would be veined with personal delusionment and most unsavory if you ask me.

That's stupid.

I'm eating noodles with a spoon.

Cyrano
2009-08-14, 10:04 PM
I'm eating noodles with a spoon.

I love you.

Hyozo
2009-08-14, 10:08 PM
Hyozo
Mortal Enemies: Nearly all of them. Hence my even trying to kill them in kiss or kill and stabity death. :smalltongue:

Je dit Viola
2009-08-14, 11:04 PM
Je dit Viola (that's me! Yes! I love missing grammar!)

And...that's it. Yes! +21!

Recaiden
2009-08-14, 11:23 PM
Alright Recaiden, just fill out the form and don't write anything stupid.

Recaiden
Alignment: True Neutral, Neutral Good, Chaotic Good, Chaotic Neutral, Neutral Evil. It varies, but tends toward good.
Allied with: Those I'm sure of: Fred the Fighter, Blue Ghost, Catlover, Je dit Viola, Mee, Serpentine, Lupy, Dragonrider, Wolfbane, The Rose Dragon. There are other people who I would normally consider allies. But I'm terribly paranoid.
Reason for Friendship: He accepts my avatars, has interesting things to say, and is really helpful.
Enemies: TheBibliophile, Lord of Kobolds(Sorry. You're just not interesting enough). And the enemies of people I choose to like.

Dallas-Dakota
2009-08-14, 11:52 PM
Hey cookiemonster where did your post go. It mentioned me :smallsmile:
I had only posted it so that Rabbit could see it. Just to show her the insanity of that table.
>.>
Ofcourse people are gonna be curious now.. >.>

T-O-E
2009-08-15, 12:01 AM
Lots of people seem to dislike Randomiser. Why? :smallconfused:

Tiger Duck
2009-08-15, 12:04 AM
Hehe:smallwink:
Now step one is completed the world will be mine. Mine I tell you.
MuaHahaa

RabbitHoleLost
2009-08-15, 01:13 AM
Reinholdt and Rabbit: Is this engagement for reals or is it like my itP-family thing? :smalltongue:

Its the real deal.
Best friends are getting married.
Because we thought this would make a lot of sense.
Its kind of complicated and impossible to explain, though.

Anuan
2009-08-15, 01:30 AM
Anuan.
Quotes: "Remove your hand from my shoulder, or I'll remove your arm from yours."

"I'd have no qualms about killing someone who I thought deserved it. I'm nice enough that I'd do it quickly, however."

"I hate you. I hate you with a firey, burning passion. I could end you within moments. Now hold on tight, and I'll get us through this."

Tiger Duck
2009-08-15, 02:00 AM
Captain Happy
AlignmentNeutral Good
Reasons for Vendetta: He said he hated me, so I hate him too. Stupid good for nothing *mumble mumble grunt*

Athaniar
2009-08-15, 04:45 AM
Lord Xavius
Alignment: They say I'm Chaotic Evil, but I'm actually more of a Lawful Good person.
Allied with: I'm more of a neutral person, like Switzerland. Also, I like chocolate. But not snow.
Enemies: I'm neutral. Despite the fact that I'm also Lawful Good and Chaotic Evil. Yeah.
Mortal Enemies: None in the Playground. Outside of the Playground? Mosquitoes. Stupid Insect Demon Vampires.

Jesse Drake
2009-08-15, 07:20 AM
Jesse Drake
Alignment: Neutral Good with a tinge of Chaotic Good
Self-description: Guardian Angel (But secret Fight Club manager before hand... Died to a fist going through my skull)
Allied with: The Forces of Good, Nice People
Reason for Friendship (Jesse Drake): I'm here because of this guy *Teardrop*, I don't know if I could get up in the morning without him. I'm gonna say it now... I love Jesse Drake!!!
Enemies: Forces of Evil
Mortal Enemies: TheRandomizer
Reasons for Vendetta (Randomizer)- Random acts of violence? That fits, right?

Flame of Anor
2009-08-15, 11:34 AM
Flame of Anor
Self-description: Cynical idealist (darn straight it feels weird). Freakily imaginative. Eccentric. INTJ.
Allied with: Icewalker, Player_Zero, GoC, Chunklets, Slaanesh, banjo1985, Reinholdt, ThePhantom, Serpentine
Greatest Allies: Mechafox, Kneenibble
Reason for Friendship (Mechafox): Got into impromptu poetry contest a while back
Reason for Friendship (Kneenibble): We two derive much pleasure from discussion worded in sesquipedalian and antiquarian veins. (tl;dr: we like talking fancy)
Enemies: D_lord (in a friendly sort of way)
Reasons for Vendetta (DrowVampyre): Demonstrated callousness to the point of bloodthirstiness a while back

SurlySeraph
2009-08-15, 12:01 PM
SurlySeraph
Allied with: The assorted forces of good-ishness. Blue Ghost, I'm da Rogue!, Inigo Montoya, DD, Bushranger, and plenty of others. Also Ganurath and Randomizer, when our goals coincide (i.e., when Randomizer's directing his laser chainsaws against evil things or Ganurath is attempting to set up a peaceful and happy Orwellian empire).
Reason for Friendship: They are good and/or lawful and/or useful, and therefore should not be smote. At least not yet.
Enemies: Pretty much everyone with evil or chaotic tendencies, to one degree or another. The AMENites in particular.
Reasons for Vendetta (Lord Fullbladder and Face of Evil): They're my nemeses. We've always been like this. It is impossible to trace the chain of retaliatory smiting and burning and clawing and railgunning and crushing back to its beginning.
Reasons for Vendetta (AMEN): There was that whole breaking into their base, smashing furniture and attempting to free prisoners thing. Didn't go too well for anyone involved, least of all myself.

Castaras
2009-08-15, 12:41 PM
Name: Castaras
Alignment: Whatever the hell I feel like at the time (Neutral / Chaotic neutral)
Allied with: Curly, Deeree, Bushranger, MC, Nexus (not seen him around lately. =( ), the rest of my mad family, Exachix
Reason for friendship: He's snuggly. :smallredface: :smallbiggrin:
Mortal Enemies: Darius Midnite, Chilli God (another I haven't seen in ages. =( )
Reasons for Vendetta:
Chilli God: He stole my friendly wave! :smallmad: :smalltongue:

V'icternus
2009-08-15, 04:35 PM
:smallsigh: *Sigh* I'm never going to learn to stop looking at pages that I know are gonna make me post on them...

Name: V'icternus

Alignment: It varies from Chaotic Evil to Lawful Good, and everything in between.

Greatest Ally: There is no person, in real life or this forum, who can claim to be a better ally to me than rationality.

Enemies: People who don't have reasons for things. I like reasons. Randomness is fine. Making a life decision "just 'cos" is not.

Greatest Foe: This would have to be myself. Always I must strife to beat me, because if I don't, how can I ever beat those who are better than me?

Assassin89
2009-08-15, 09:34 PM
Name: Assassin89

Lord Magtok
2009-08-15, 10:02 PM
Lord Magtok
Reason for Friendship (Vespe Ratavo): Neither of us have told anyone about what happened in Space Vegas
Enemies: Neutral alignmented folks, goodies who can't be manipulated properly, cats.

Dogmantra
2009-08-15, 10:22 PM
Dogmantra
Self-description: Golly Goshdarned All-Round Awesome Chap, Now Pass the Tea, Would You?
Reason for Friendship (Fred): We're both brits. He's cool. I'm cool. Together, we're freezing! We should make some sort of superhero team or something...
Reasons for Vendetta (Player_Zero): He's better at TF2 than me and he also "thinks" I'm into him
Reasons for Vendetta (Coidzor): HE DOESN'T LOOK HOW I EXPECTED! I HOLD GRUDGES OKAY?
Reasons for Vendetta (Rutskarn):He's a humour writer. There can only be one humour writer, and that's me! Also: he didn't say anything in response to my "hilarious" rewrite of a part of The Taming of the Shrew in Random Banter

bibliophile
2009-08-15, 11:04 PM
Bibliophile

Decoy Lockbox
2009-08-16, 01:24 AM
This thread is totally stupid. Here I go.

Name: Decoy Lockbox

Allied with: Anyone willing to discuss any topic in a reasonable manner. People who like Coroner (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJm8Op6YLwE). Berserk fans.

Enemies: People who think Monks are overpowered, people who think D&D 3.5 is balanced, people who think Dragonforce is the best band ever, people who refuse to try out different RPG systems for no reason. People who think Dane Cook is the apex of the comedic experience. The assembled cast of "Fox News".

OverdrivePrime
2009-08-16, 08:16 AM
OverdrivePrime
Allied with: Decoy Lockbox, Jalor (allied against the dire threat of processed cheese food). I'm there for anyone in need of a high-five or a power-hug.
Reason for Friendship (Elliott20): Elliott and I came from a different forum and became good friends there.
Enemies: None I'm aware of, but if you're mean for the sake of being mean, I will harbor thoughts of defiling your favorite breakfast cereal.
Mortal Enemies: Kraft Singles (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kraft_Singles)
Reasons for Vendetta (Kraft Singles): They besmirch the name of cheese and are utterly without redeeming value.

Decoy Lockbox
2009-08-16, 03:38 PM
OverdrivePrime
Mortal Enemies: Kraft Singles (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kraft_Singles)

Sir, you may now count me amongst your allies. In your holy war against Kraft brand processed cheese food product, you have my sword.

Believe it or not, there is actually something out there that makes Kraft singles look good -- "Guaranteed value" imitation processed cheese food product. Its basically for people who cannot afford Kraft singles. I weep for the future.

OverdrivePrime
2009-08-16, 05:01 PM
Sir, you may now count me amongst your allies. In your holy war against Kraft brand processed cheese food product, you have my sword.

Believe it or not, there is actually something out there that makes Kraft singles look good -- "Guaranteed value" imitation processed cheese food product. Its basically for people who cannot afford Kraft singles. I weep for the future.

Let out alliance be wrought upon the Anvil of Win by the mighty Hammer of Rock! Processed cheese food will fall before us as if smote (smat?) by the Hot Knife of Justice!

Even without that, your avatar is enough to draw me to your cause! Berserk is one of my all-time favorites.

Jalor
2009-08-16, 05:07 PM

And my axe(s)! That foul rubbery substance has no right to the glorious name of Cheese. Praise Cheese!

Coidzor
2009-08-17, 10:38 AM
I would totally do this, but my listed allies would be far too many
>>

<_< Just list the organization that most of them belong to then. :smallamused:

Coidzor

Allied with: FredtheFighter, Mr. Mud, Ghost Warlock
Reason for Mr. Mud: Mr. Mud asked me to join his blog crew and we seem to hold common ground.
Reason for FredtheFighter: Fred's just friendly enough I don't think it's possible to be his enemy without intentionally doing it. Sometimes makes me wish there was a VicTheViking running around as well, which just amuses me to no end. (He also reminds me of a blonder, britisher, younger version of myself.)

Enemies: Rutskarn&Player_Zero
Reason for Rutskarn and Zero: made a slash-ero-fiction featuring the two of them spawning a new race of undead creatures. Thousands died. They wanted millions.

Reasoning (Dogmantra): Laid a generational curse upon me for retroactively being responsible for every bad thing ever that happened to him up to that point in time. Also, apparently, for looking too normal and not enough like a mad scientist.

Cake: Usually a lie. Sometimes nice with lemon, though I have had a few nice pineapple upside down cakes, sadly, the best I ever made was sold at a church bake sale and so I could not experience it myself, was visually beautiful for a homemade cake made by a 16 year old beard though.

Mr. Mud
2009-08-17, 10:46 AM
Name: Mr. Mud.

Decoy Lockbox
2009-08-18, 04:50 PM
Let out alliance be wrought upon the Anvil of Win by the mighty Hammer of Rock! Processed cheese food will fall before us as if smote (smat?) by the Hot Knife of Justice!

Even without that, your avatar is enough to draw me to your cause! Berserk is one of my all-time favorites.

I know this is way off topic, but did you hear that there might be a new Berserk OVA (http://www.animevice.com/news/new-berserk-or-shop-job-rumor-alert/2072/) in the works?

And my axe(s)! That foul rubbery substance has no right to the glorious name of Cheese. Praise Cheese!

Allright, so we all like metal, and we all hate Kraft singles...what will the crusade's war banner look like?

Jalor
2009-08-19, 06:23 PM
Allright, so we all like metal, and we all hate Kraft singles...what will the crusade's war banner look like?

Y'know, it's funny how I get an excuse to Photoshop something the moment I don't have time to do so. If I didn't survive through sheer dumb luck, I would think the universe hated me.

Each of our avatars, holding an electric guitar in one hand and a wedge or wheel of cheese in the other?

Yarram
2009-08-19, 06:37 PM
Alignment: Neutral
Self-description: Attractive young male.
Allied with: Cryssandra, Je dit Viola
Greatest Ally: The Randomiser
Reason for Friendship (Cryssandra, Je dit Viola):They both like good music.
Reason for Friendship (The Randomiser): He has corrupted wishes to hurt Chunklets.
Mortal Enemies: Chunklets, Cheesewheel
Reasons for Vendetta (Chunklets): He made a wish for it to be so.
Reasons for Vendetta (Cheesewheel) : The Woodford Folk Festival is better.

Hell Puppi
2009-08-19, 10:43 PM
Alignment: Whatever I feel like being. Generally overall neutral.
Self-description: Not dangerous enough to be a hell hound. Usually found talking about zombies or necromancy. Likes pretty ponies with fire manes.
Allied with: Whoever feels like backing me up.
Greatest Ally: Uuuuuuhhhhhhmmmmmmmm......
Reason for Friendship:Well there's lots of people I enjoy teasing, poking at, or flirting with, but I don't know if that counts as 'allies'.
Mortal Enemies: billtodamax
Reasons for Vendetta: He said so :smalltongue:

Yeah, not very interesting, eh?

Edit @ D'anna- I know I should be scared....but sure. :smallamused:

Cyrano
2009-08-19, 10:50 PM
Self-description: Not dangerous enough to be a hell hound. Usually found talking about zombies or necromancy. Like pretty ponies with fire manes.
Reason for Friendship:Well there's lots of people I enjoy teasing, poking at, or flirting with, but I don't know if that counts as 'allies'.

Yeah, not very interesting, eh?

You want interesting? I can give you interesting.

Coidzor
2009-08-19, 11:12 PM
Well, y'know, you've also got the people who try to keep you from storing that special wine of yours in the basement. :smalltongue:

Hell Puppi
2009-08-19, 11:20 PM
Well, y'know, you've also got the people who try to keep you from storing that special wine of yours in the basement. :smalltongue:

Yeah but that's not really 'allies' or 'enemies'. That's more like....concerned citizens.

I did almost list you as an ally, though. :smalltongue:

Coidzor
2009-08-20, 12:03 AM
Well, y'know, my love is vengeance, that's never free. :smallwink:

Mattarias, King.
2009-08-20, 12:27 AM
:smallbiggrin: Thanks for this thread. I feel informed. I was always curious about all these relationships and fights throughout the playground- Nice to see things all in one place.

I'd add one here meself, but I don't really.. Know... Anyone. :smallredface:

..There doesn't happen to be a "make friends" thread in the playground, is there? :smallconfused:

Darius Midnite
2009-08-20, 12:38 AM
Name: Dretchen of Jeazred, A.k.a "Darius Midnite"
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Self-description: Cynical atheist, sarcastic, insightful, strange but not a stranger.
Possibly allied with: BlackFox, Saithis, Grim Ranger.
Greatest Ally: Death, your friend the Reaper.

Enemies: The list goes on.
Mortal Enemies: The Bushranger, Casteras.
Reasons for Vendetta: The Vendetta started with Cassie when she won Drow Itp unjustly, Bushranger sided with Cassie and kinda got entwined in the struggle.

Castaras
2009-08-20, 03:56 AM
Name: Dretchen of Jeazred, A.k.a "Darius Midnite"
Self-description: Cynical atheist, sarcastic, insightful, strange but not a stranger.

Reasons for Vendetta: The Vendetta started with Cassie when she won Drow Itp unjustly, Bushranger sided with Cassie and kinda got entwined in the struggle.

You're just a sore loser, male. :smallamused:

Coidzor
2009-08-20, 04:02 AM
I think the politically correct term for it is postal conveyance. Unless you weren't mispelling it....

Thanatos 51-50
2009-08-20, 05:28 AM
Thanatos 51-50 (AKA: Thanatos, Than, Thannypants, Thannypoo, Thanny)
Alignment: Wavering on the border between Lawful Good and Neutral Good
Self Description: Altrusitic, kind-of-worthless guy who really should factor himself into equations alot earlier than he does.
Allied With: Loopy, Rabbit, Blackout, Tempest, Happyturtle, Bor, Nychta (xNadia), I'm da Rogue!, Serpentine, 'ruki-kun, GLoG, WATCHTOWER, ACRONYM
At odds with: Night Surgeon, Horngeek, and those who claim to be Death (To include Nameless and Death, your friend the Reaper, but only because I'm the REAL Death.)
Reasons for allies: Exist
Reasons for being at odds: Also Exist
Reasons for being vague: Also also exist

Tiger Duck
2009-08-20, 05:45 AM
Thannypoo? really?

Thanatos 51-50
2009-08-20, 05:48 AM
It's from another forum, but I think I've seen people use it here once or twice. My unreliable memory being what it is, I'm likely wrong.

Dallas-Dakota
2009-08-20, 06:01 AM
I wanna be vague! *pouts*

Serpentine
2009-08-20, 06:06 AM
Serpentine Sinous Shapechanger
Alignment: True Neutral (with Chaotic Nice tendencies)
Self-description: Not a Naga. Or a Yuan-ti. Or anything at all like that. Possibly related to Echidna.
Dallied with: Saithis Bladewing; Death, Your Friend the Reaper; Thanatos; I'm Da Rogue (anyone heard from her? Sent her a parcel, but haven't heard back...); Recaiden; Disposition; Fliwipig; etc
Greatest Ally: Applications open now.
Reasoning (Death, Dis): AWESOME AUSSIES UNITE!
Reasoning (Saithis): Angry, angry sweetums.
Reasoning (Thanatos): He's tough. He's got mah back.
Reasoning (Recaiden): He likes me, he really likes me! ^_^
Reasoning (Fliwipig): Nothin' brings two people together like having your respective relationships go down together.

Enemies: Rabbitholelost; Renegade Paladin; uh... who else do I have an antagonistic relationship with?
Mortal Enemies: Applications open now... I guess.
Reasoning (Rabbitholelost): We have a love-hate relationship. Or lust-malevolence. Something' like that.
Reasoning (Renegade Paladin): Clashes over definition of "fact" as opposed to "opinion".
Reasoning (anyone who doesn't like me): Sometimes people just clash *shrug* Though if there's anything in particular I'd like it if people brought it up with me...

Coidzor
2009-08-20, 02:45 PM
You're holding auditions for greatest ally, eh?

...Is that some kind of code for something? :smallconfused:

Flame of Anor
2009-08-20, 08:23 PM
Note that I've edited mine, so the edited version should go up on the initial post. kthx

Sneak
2009-08-20, 08:30 PM
Sneak

Alignment: Chaotic Sneak
Self-description: Frakkin' awesome
Allied with: ...um...
Greatest Ally: ...well...
Enemies: ...huh...
Mortal Enemies: ...er...
:smalltongue:

Blue Ghost
2009-08-20, 09:54 PM
Name: Blue Ghost
Self-description: Arcane Champion for Good
Allied with: Fredthefighter, Recaiden, Horngeek, any other active Good itP
Greatest Ally: Saint Nil (before he left without explanation :smallfrown:)
Reasons for Alliance: Compatriots in the fight for Good. Enough said.
Saint Nil deserves special mention as my role model, a staunch yet not heavy-handed champion for Lawful Good.

Enemies: Grim Ranger, Lord of Kobolds, The Randomizer
Reasoning (Grim Ranger): He just happens to be the most active evil ITP currently, and it's my duty to stop him.
Reasoning (Lord of Kobolds): Betrayed the Playground and sold out to D_Lord.
Reasoning (The Randomizer): Murders people randomly while calling himself Lawful Good, and calls me Lawful Stupid for opposing him.
Nemesis: D_Lord
Reasoning: He is a dire threat to the Playground, as proven by the Clone Week war. He needs to be stopped. And he decided for some reason that I was a threat to him, so the enmity is mutual.

RabbitHoleLost
2009-08-21, 12:35 AM
Reasoning (Rabbitholelost): We have a love-hate relationship. Or lust-malevolence. Something' like that.

I wasn't aware that it was so intense it placed me before Renegade Paladin o.o

Darius Midnite
2009-08-21, 12:40 AM

Yea, well, you..erm..smell funny. *Flees*

Coidzor
2009-08-21, 01:25 AM
I wasn't aware that it was so intense it placed me before Renegade Paladin o.o

I guess you're just... No. No. Not subtle enough.

I think it's because you beat him out in the swimsuit competition. I hear the judging is even worse for her allies....

Recaiden
2009-08-21, 01:28 AM
Okay, Serpentine, you're an ally of mine. Recaiden: 1 more Paranoia: the same.

Blue Ghost
2009-08-21, 05:46 PM
Bibliophile, you may want to make the list in a more legible format. Say, in spoilers and in alphabetical order.

I might compile a table of the listed alignments of Playgrounders today.

Moff Chumley
2009-08-22, 11:40 AM
Alright Bibby, I'll compile a proper database with spoilers & such now... this post shall be edited when completed.

TheBibliophile
Reason for Friendship (Jesse Drake): I was firmly Chaotic Evil before Jesse came along. He converted me, and now I am steadily moving along the alignment spectrum. Now we're partners, smooshing the evil out of the world a la Thor!
Reasons for Vendetta (EleventhHour) Brutal torture inflicted on me by her (PM me for full, sordid details). She insists 'twas not her, but she lies.

Flickerdart

Tharivol123

Fredthefighter

RabbitHoleLost
Enemies:

Lupy
Reason for Friendship (Jesse Drake): He makes my avvies, is always on Facebook, and is generally awesome. The same goes for Lerky and Doran though, they just never get on the playground.

Reinholdt
Reason for Friendship (RabbitHoleLost): Cabbits were just meant to be. And she's my fiancee.

Dragonrider

Jalor

Player_Zero

Hyozo
Mortal Enemies: Nearly all of them. Hence my even trying to kill them in kiss or kill and stabity death.

Je dit Viola

Recaiden
Allied with: Those I'm sure of: Fred the Fighter, Blue Ghost, Catlover, Je dit Viola, Mee, Lupy, Dragonrider, The Rose Dragon. There are other people who I would normally consider allies. But I'm terribly paranoid.

Anuan

Captain Happy
AlignmentNeutral Good

Lord Xavius

Flame of Anor

SurlySeraph

Castaras
Reasons for Vendetta:

V'icternus

Assassin89

Lord Magtok

Dogmantra
Reasons for Vendetta (Rutskarn):He's a humour writer. There can only be one humour writer, and that's me! Also: he didn't say anything in response to my "hilarious" rewrite of a part of The Taming of the Shrew in Random Banter.

Bibliophile

Decoy Lockbox
Allied with: Anyone willing to discuss any topic in a reasonable manner. People who like Coroner. Berserk fans.

OverdrivePrime

Coidzor
Reason for Quincunx: Believes me to be male spear, American counterpart of her and for having a crush on her,
Reason for Rutskarn and Zero: made a slash-ero-fiction featuring the two of them spawning a new race of undead creatures

Mr. Mud

Moff Chumley
2009-08-22, 11:56 AM
And here it is (spoilered) in its final format:

TheBibliophile

Flickerdart

Tharivol123

Fredthefighter

RabbitHoleLost
Enemies:

Lupy

Reinholdt

Dragonrider

Jalor

Player_Zero

Hyozo

Je dit Viola

Recaiden

Anuan

Captain Happy
AlignmentNeutral Good

Lord Xavius

Flame of Anor

SurlySeraph

Castaras
Reasons for Vendetta:

V'icternus

Assassin89

Lord Magtok

Dogmantra

Bibliophile

Decoy Lockbox

OverdrivePrime

Coidzor

Mr. Mud

Blue Ghost
2009-08-22, 11:57 AM
I think you missed me and some others. And you probably should put it in alphabetical order. Just a suggestion.

I'll get around to making an alignment list sometime.

Moff Chumley
2009-08-22, 12:03 PM
Nope, I got everything. And alphabetizing would be waaaay to much effort...

That is, I got everything in the OP.

Blue Ghost
2009-08-22, 12:53 PM
I made an alphabetized, updated list.

Anuan

Assassin89

Bibliophile

Blue Ghost
Greatest Ally: Saint Nil (before he left without explanation )
Saint Nil deserves special mention as my role model, a staunch yet not heavy-handed champion for Lawful Good.
Reasoning (Grim Ranger): He just happens to be the most active evil ITP currently, and it's my duty to stop him.
Reasoning (The Randomizer): Murders people randomly while calling himself Lawful Good, and calls me Lawful Stupid for opposing him.
Reasoning: He is a dire threat to the Playground, as proven by the Clone Week war. He needs to be stopped. And he decided for some reason that I was a threat to him, so the enmity is mutual.

Captain Happy

Castaras
Reasons for Vendetta:

Coidzor

Darius Midnite

Decoy Lockbox

Dogmantra

Dragonrider

Flame of Anor

Allied with: Icewalker, Player_Zero, GoC, Chunklets, Slaanesh, banjo1985, Reinholdt, ThePhantom, Serpentine
Reason for Friendship (Kneenibble): We two derive much pleasure from discussion worded in sesquipedalian and antiquarian veins. (tl;dr: we like talking fancy)

Flickerdart

Fredthefighter

Haruki-kun
Self-description: Comic Relief occasionally serious Hero who fights for Good, Freedom, Justice, and a Hard-Boiled Egg sometimes.
Allied with: RabbitHoleLost, Skippy, Lord Magtok, Vespe Ratavo, Raiser Blade, Inigo Montoya
Greatest Ally: Hard to tell. Probably Skippy. Or Magtok.
Reason for Friendship (Skippy): Same language, same nationality, same interests, talk a lot.
Reason for Friendship (Magtok): We go waaaay back.
Enemies: Plot-driven people who disregard any non-plot-driven people, the Fourth Wall, Ridiculously overpowered characters, Rules Lawyers.
Mortal Enemies: Shas'aiia Toriia, Reinholdt,
Reasons for Vendetta (Shas): There can only be one Angel!
Reasons for Vendetta (Reinholdt): Chocolate Milk.

Hell Puppi
Self-description: Not dangerous enough to be a hell hound. Usually found talking about zombies or necromancy. Likes pretty ponies with fire manes.

Hyozo

Jalor

Je dit Viola

Jesse Drake
Self-description: Guardian Angel (But secret Fight Club manager before hand... Died to a fist going through my skull)
Reason for Friendship (Jesse Drake): I'm here because of this guy *Teardrop*, I don't know if I could get up in the morning without him. I'm gonna say it now... I love Jesse Drake!!!

Lord Magtok

Lord Xavius

Lupy

Moff Chumley
Alignment: Lawful Evil, but leaning a bit towards true neutral.
Self-Description: I like music. And guinea pigs. I'm a cynical, awkward nerd. Also a hippy. Yay hippies!
Allies: Fellow long-hairs. Also, hopefully Rutsy.
Reason: Cause he's funny, and just as cynical as me!
Enemy: Slayer Draco
Reason: I think it has to do with cheese...

Mr. Mud

Mr.Silver

Alignment: Flush Left
Self-Description: A politically-active, philosophically minded chap who has no interest in D&D and isn't an OOTs fanboy. Unsurprisingly spends a lot more time lurking than posting. aka a semi-recurring minor antagonist.
Allied with: no one really. There's a couple of people who I respect but that's not really the same thing
Reasons: see self-description.
Greatest Ally: Time
Reasons: I can't seem to do anything without it
Enemies: There's a couple of people I'm not fond of, but that's about it. Alternatively... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrTsuvykUZk)
Reasons: Again, see self-description. There's a clue in the 'minor antagonist' part.
Greatest enemy: BBC Radio 1
Reasons: Have you listened to it lately? Nothing but hideously bad chart music guaranteed to ruin your day.

OverdrivePrime

Player_Zero

RabbitHoleLost
Enemies:

Recaiden
Allied with: Those I'm sure of: Fred the Fighter, Blue Ghost, Catlover, Je dit Viola, Mee, Serpentine, Lupy, Dragonrider, The Rose Dragon. There are other people who I would normally consider allies. But I'm terribly paranoid.

Reinholdt

Serpentine
Self-description: Not a Naga. Or a Yuan-ti. Or anything at all like that. Possibly related to Echidna.
Dallied with: Saithis Bladewing; Death, Your Friend the Reaper; Thanatos; I'm Da Rogue (anyone heard from her? Sent her a parcel, but haven't heard back...); Recaiden; Disposition; Fliwipig; etc
Reasoning (Fliwipig): Nothin' brings two people together like having your respective relationships go down together.
Enemies: Rabbitholelost; Renegade Paladin; uh... who else do I have an antagonistic relationship with?
Reasoning (Renegade Paladin): Clashes over definition of "fact" as opposed to "opinion".
Reasoning (anyone who doesn't like me): Sometimes people just clash *shrug* Though if there's anything in particular I'd like it if people brought it up with me...

Sneak

Stormthorn

Self-description: Agressive Madman; Wandering poetic Blood Knight (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BloodKnight) of the forums
Allied with: NA
Greatest Ally: NA
Enemies: The Mods. Sexy people. Those who challenge me.
Mortal Enemies: NA

SurlySeraph

Thanatos 51-50
Self Description: Altrusitic, kind-of-worthless guy who really should factor himself into equations alot earlier than he does.
Allied With: Loopy, Rabbit, Blackout, Tempest, Happyturtle, Bor, Nychta (xNadia), I'm da Rogue!, Serpentine, 'ruki-kun, GLoG, WATCHTOWER, ACRONYM
At odds with: Night Surgeon, Horngeek, and those who claim to be Death (To include Nameless and Death, your friend the Reaper, but only because I'm the REAL Death.)

Tharivol123

TheBibliophile

Timberwolf (Wolfie)

Alignment - Neutral Good
Self description - Keeper of the trained attack midgets, mechhead.
Allied with - me myself and i
Mortal enemy - no one really now as I've not been quarter returned enough to get any proper rivalries going but Cassie has fitted this bill on several occasions in the past, usually involving uptight and snobby drow getting brought down to earth by said trained attack midgets..

V’icternus

Yarram
Reason for Friendship (The Randomiser): He has corrupted wishes to hurt Chunklets.

There ya go. Any complaints?
Alignment table to come sometime later.

Coidzor
2009-08-22, 01:04 PM
Do we have both a Bibliophile and a TheBibliophile? :smallconfused:

RabbitHoleLost
2009-08-22, 01:06 PM
Do we have both a Bibliophile and a TheBibliophile? :smallconfused:

I noticed it the other day. It hurt my head. :smallfrown:

Haruki-kun
2009-08-22, 01:25 PM
How had I not seen this thread? :smalleek: I love these things. :smalltongue:

Haruki-kun
Self-description: Comic Relief occasionally serious Hero who fights for Good, Freedom, Justice, and a Hard-Boiled Egg sometimes.
Allied with: RabbitHoleLost, Skippy, Lord Magtok, Vespe Ratavo, Raiser Blade, Inigo Montoya
Reason for Friendship (Skippy): Same language, same nationality, same interests, talk a lot.
Enemies: Plot-driven people who disregard any non-plot-driven people, the Fourth Wall, Ridiculously overpowered characters, Rules Lawyers.

Coidzor
2009-08-22, 01:35 PM
I noticed it the other day. It hurt my head. :smallfrown:

Ah, well, as long as it's not just a double-posting from the same guy.

I guess this calls for a MORTAL KOMBAT!!

Blue Ghost
2009-08-22, 01:37 PM
I added you, Haruki. And here's the alignment list, as promised.

Lawful Good
Bibliophile
Blue Ghost
Lupy
SurlySeraph
Total: 4

Neutral Good
Captain Happy
Dogmantra
Dragonrider
Flame of Anor
Jesse Drake
OverdrivePrime
Thanatos 51-50
Total: 7

Chaotic Good
Anuan
Fredthefighter
Haruki-kun
Mr. Mud

Lawful Neutral
Flickerdart
Total: 1

True Neutral
Castaras
Hell Puppi
Serpentine
Yarram

Chaotic Neutral
Coidzor
Decoy Lockbox
Je dit Viola
Player_Zero
RabbitHoleLost
Sneak
TheBibliophile

Lawful Evil
Darius Midnite
Tharivol123
Total: 2

Neutral Evil
None
Total: 0

Chaotic Evil
Hyozo
Jalor
Lord Magtok
Lord Xavius (?)

Other
Assassin89
Recaiden
Reinholdt
V’icternus

Total Lawful: 8
Total Neutral (L/C axis): 11
Total Chaotic: 15

Total Good: 15
Total Neutral (G/E axis): 12
Total Evil: 6

Results are not surprising, actually.

For simplicity, if you listed yourself as undecided or a non-alignment on one axis, I listed you as neutral on that axis. If you listed yourself as such on both axes, I put you under "Other."

Dallas-Dakota
2009-08-22, 02:15 PM
But....I iz chaotic Ebil!

Jesse Drake
2009-08-22, 04:48 PM
Jesse Drake

Just making it visible.

Reinholdt
2009-08-23, 12:21 AM
How had I not seen this thread? :smalleek: I love these things. :smalltongue:

Haruki-kun
Inferior! Inferior to regular milk I say! :smallyuk:

Coidzor
2009-08-23, 12:34 AM
Well, yes, there's a reason we don't milk kitties.

Recaiden
2009-08-23, 12:36 AM
I made an alphabetized, updated list.

There ya go. Any complaints?

Yes. I added a person to my list of allies via editing, and that's the old table. :smalltongue:

Flame of Anor
2009-08-23, 01:05 AM
Yes. I added a person to my list of allies via editing, and that's the old table. :smalltongue:

Same here--changes not incorporated.

Blue Ghost
2009-08-23, 05:40 PM
I just copied from Chumley's list for my own. Updated Recaiden and Flame of Anor's descriptions, and added Jesse Drake's. Anything else I missed?

Timberwolf
2009-08-23, 05:58 PM

Now that... that reminds me....

Wolfie

Alignment - Neutral Good
Mortal enemy - no one really now as I've not been quarter returned enough to get any proper rivalries going but Cassie has fitted this bill on several occasions in the past, usually involving uptight and snobby drow getting brought down to earth by said trained attack midgets..

Mx.Silver
2009-08-23, 06:49 PM
Mr.Silver

Self-Description: A politically-active, philosophically minded chap who has no interest in D&D and isn't an OOTs fanboy. Unsurprisingly spends a lot more time lurking than posting. aka a semi-recurring minor antagonist.
Allied with: no one really. There's a couple of people who I respect but that's not really the same thing
Enemies: There's a couple of people I'm not fond of, but that's about it. Alternatively... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrTsuvykUZk)
Reasons: Again, see self-description. There's a clue in the 'minor antagonist' part.
Reasons: Have you listened to it lately? Nothing but hideously bad chart music guaranteed to ruin your day.

Moff Chumley
2009-08-23, 07:42 PM
Moff Chumley

Self-Description: I like music. And guinea pigs. I'm a cynical, awkward nerd. Also a hippy. Yay hippies!

Stormthorn
2009-08-24, 06:22 PM
Stormthorn
Self-description: Agressive Madman; Wandering poetic Blood Knight (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BloodKnight) of the forums

Recaiden
2009-08-24, 06:23 PM
I'm not sure anymore if Stormthorn counts as my enemy. He's more of a hazard than an opponent.:smallwink:

Stormthorn
2009-08-24, 06:25 PM
I'm not sure anymore if Stormthorn counts as my enemy. He's more of a hazard than an opponent.:smallwink:

Like a Bullet Bill.

Blue Ghost
2009-08-24, 06:33 PM
Am I in charge of this operation? If so, reposting the list here. Anyone else, feel free to take charge.

Anuan

Assassin89

Bibliophile

blackfox

Alignment: Chaotic Stupid
Self-description: Psycho BlackFox, qu'est-ce c'est, fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa...
Allied with: Lykan, Sneak?, Cobra Ikari,
Greatest Ally: Oh crap, I have no clue.
Reason for Friendship (Lykan): Both enjoy blowing **** up.
Reason for Friendship (Sneak): Both enjoy the art of being a smartass.
Reason for Friendship (Cobra): Both are a member of the Secret Hugginess Society. DON'T TELL JAS.
Enemies: El Jaspero, Malmagor, also Lykan
Reasons for Vendetta (El Jaspero): The Feud continues!
Reasons for Vendetta (Malmagor): Extreme poking.
Reason for Vendetta (Lykan): Both enjoy blowing **** up.

Blue Ghost
Greatest Ally: Saint Nil (before he left without explanation )

Captain Happy

Castaras
Reasons for Vendetta:

Coidzor

Darius Midnite

Decoy Lockbox

Dogmantra

Dragonrider

Flame of Anor

Flickerdart

Fredthefighter

Haruki-kun

Hell Puppi

Hyozo

Jalor

Je dit Viola

Jesse Drake

Lord Magtok

Lord Xavius

Lupy

Moff Chumley

Mr. Mud

Mr.Silver

OverdrivePrime

Player_Zero

RabbitHoleLost
Enemies:

Recaiden
Allied with: Those I'm sure of: Fred the Fighter, Blue Ghost, Catlover, Je dit Viola, Mee, Serpentine, Lupy, Dragonrider, The Rose Dragon. There are other people who I would normally consider allies. But I'm terribly paranoid.

Reinholdt

Serpentine

Sneak

Stormthorn

SurlySeraph

Thanatos 51-50

Tharivol123

TheBibliophile

Timberwolf (Wolfie)

Alignment - Neutral Good

V’icternus

Yarram

Blue Ghost
2009-08-24, 06:35 PM
Updated alignment list:

Lawful Good
Bibliophile
Blue Ghost
Lupy
SurlySeraph (way more Lawful than Good)

Neutral Good
Captain Happy
Dogmantra (Chaotic Good in his mind)
Dragonrider
Flame of Anor
Jesse Drake (with a tinge of Chaotic Good)
OverdrivePrime
Thanatos 51-50 (On the border between Lawful Good and Neutral Good)
Timberwolf
Total: 8

Chaotic Good
Anuan (with occasional leans towards Neutral Good)
Fredthefighter
Haruki-kun
Mr. Mud (?)

Lawful Neutral
Flickerdart

True Neutral
Castaras (Neutral/Chaotic Neutral)
Decoy Lockbox (Chaotic EvilGood)
Hell Puppi (Generally overall neutral)
Serpentine (with Chaotic Nice tendencies)
Yarram
Total: 5

Chaotic Neutral
blackfox (Chaotic Stupid)
Coidzor (Chaotic Something-Or-Other)
Je dit Viola (Chaotic Something)
Player_Zero (According to Wizards' quiz)
RabbitHoleLost
Sneak (Chaotic Sneak)
Stormthorn
TheBibliophile

Lawful Evil
Darius Midnite
Moff Chumley (leaning a bit towards True Neutral)
Tharivol123 (undergoing a shift to Lawful Neutral)
Total: 3

Neutral Evil
None

Chaotic Evil
Hyozo (Chaotic Something (probably evil))
Jalor
Lord Magtok
Lord Xavius (claims to be Lawful Good?)

Other
Assassin89 (Lawful Neutral/Neutral Good)
Mr.Silver (Flush Left)
Recaiden (Non-lawful and non-evil, he tells me)
Reinholdt (Does not know)
V’icternus (It varies from Chaotic Evil to Lawful Good, and everything in between)

Total Lawful: 9
Total Neutral (L/C axis): 13
Total Chaotic: 16

Total Good: 16
Total Neutral (G/E axis): 14
Total Evil: 7

If you listed yourself as undecided or a non-alignment on one axis, I listed you as neutral on that axis. If you listed yourself as such on both axes, I put you under "Other."

Stormthorn
2009-08-24, 06:46 PM
Im tempted to list Serpentine as an ally only because she is one of the few playgrounders whose posts i will always read as i scan the forums looking for targets...people needing my imput.

We have no neutral evil people? Thats sad. Hmm...i consider myself CN but i think other see me as a NE sort of villainous person.
I guess i should stay true to myself tho and just be CN.

Serpentine
2009-08-24, 10:08 PM
I wasn't aware that it was so intense it placed me before Renegade Paladin o.oYours was more of an... "in-character" sort of a one? :smallwink: :smalltongue:

Thanatos 51-50
2009-08-24, 10:21 PM
Updated alignment list:

Lawful Good
Bibliophile
Blue Ghost
Lupy
SurlySeraph

Neutral Good
Captain Happy
Dogmantra
Dragonrider
Flame of Anor
Jesse Drake
OverdrivePrime
Thanatos 51-50
Timberwolf

Chaotic Good
Anuan
Fredthefighter
Haruki-kun
Mr. Mud

Lawful Neutral
Flickerdart

True Neutral
Castaras
Hell Puppi
Serpentine
Yarram

Chaotic Neutral
Coidzor
Decoy Lockbox
Je dit Viola
Player_Zero
RabbitHoleLost
Sneak
Stormthorn
TheBibliophile

Lawful Evil
Darius Midnite
Moff Chumley
Tharivol123
Total: 3

Neutral Evil
None

Chaotic Evil
Hyozo
Jalor
Lord Magtok
Lord Xavius (?)

Other
Assassin89
Mr.Silver
Recaiden
Reinholdt
V’icternus

Total Lawful: 9
Total Neutral (L/C axis): 12
Total Chaotic: 16

Total Good: 16
Total Neutral (G/E axis): 13
Total Evil: 7

If you listed yourself as undecided or a non-alignment on one axis, I listed you as neutral on that axis. If you listed yourself as such on both axes, I put you under "Other."

Heh, I love how you stuck me under NG when I said I was LG with some NG tendancies.

Decoy Lockbox
2009-08-25, 02:40 PM
Hey, I specifically listed my alignment as "Chaotic EvilGood"! Big difference between that and chaotic neutral.

Blue Ghost
2009-08-25, 05:47 PM
Well, my policy was to put any undecided or non-alignments (such as EvilGood) under neutral.
Thanatos, you said "weaving on the border between LG and NG." I took that as undecided on the Law-Chaos axis, and therefore I classified you as neutral.
If either of you want to change where you fall on the spectrum, please request it clearly. Or take over the operation if you want. I don't know how I ended up with the job.

blackfox
2009-08-25, 05:58 PM
BlackFox
Alignment: Chaotic Stupid
Self-description: Psycho BlackFox, qu'est-ce c'est, fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa...
Allied with: Lykan, Sneak?, Cobra Ikari,
Greatest Ally: Oh crap, I have no clue.
Reason for Friendship (Lykan): Both enjoy blowing **** up.
Reason for Friendship (Sneak): Both enjoy the art of being a smartass.
Reason for Friendship (Cobra): Both are a member of the Secret Hugginess Society. DON'T TELL JAS.
Enemies: El Jaspero, Malmagor, also Lykan
Reasons for Vendetta (El Jaspero): The Feud continues!
Reasons for Vendetta (Malmagor): Extreme poking.
Reason for Vendetta (Lykan): Both enjoy blowing **** up.

Castaras
2009-08-26, 06:13 AM
Well, my policy was to put any undecided or non-alignments (such as EvilGood) under neutral.
Thanatos, you said "weaving on the border between LG and NG." I took that as undecided on the Law-Chaos axis, and therefore I classified you as neutral.
If either of you want to change where you fall on the spectrum, please request it clearly. Or take over the operation if you want. I don't know how I ended up with the job.

There is a big difference between EvilGood and Neutral. :smalltongue:

Although I hate the alignment system in D&D due to its restrictive nature, but that's another rant for another time...

Coidzor
2009-08-26, 07:44 AM

Volunteering, mostly. Now you know why I don't stick my head up or try to attract attention to myself.

Then you get expectations made of ya.

Decoy Lockbox
2009-08-26, 05:29 PM
There is a big difference between EvilGood and Neutral. :smalltongue:

Although I hate the alignment system in D&D due to its restrictive nature, but that's another rant for another time...

Finally, somebody who gets me. Lets run away to Paris and elope.

Blue Ghost
2009-08-26, 05:35 PM
Volunteering, mostly. Now you know why I don't stick my head up or try to attract attention to myself.

Then you get expectations made of ya.

Well, I don't mind it. I'm just curious why I'm doing it.

I don't know what EvilGood is, or how it's different from neutral, but there's no category on my chart for EvilGood. I'll move you to Other if you want, or you can make your own chart.

Decoy Lockbox
2009-08-27, 05:05 PM
Well, I don't mind it. I'm just curious why I'm doing it.

I don't know what EvilGood is, or how it's different from neutral, but there's no category on my chart for EvilGood. I'll move you to Other if you want, or you can make your own chart.

EvilGood is about doing all the right things, for all the wrong reasons.

...okay, yeah I'll just take true neutral. I'm finding myself aggressively apathetic at the moment.

Rutskarn
2009-08-27, 05:24 PM
It's very hard to say this without sounding like a self-elevating prat, but I actually kind of think I'm Lawful Good.

Blue Ghost
2009-08-27, 06:06 PM
It's very hard to say this without sounding like a self-elevating prat, but I actually kind of think I'm Lawful Good.

There's nothing wrong with being Lawful Good, or saying so. The way I see it, it's about trying to always do the right thing. Lawful Good people are not necessarily better or more perfect than others, they're just more morally conscientous. Lawful Good has its pitfalls too, but it is one of the better alignments to identify as.

Cobra_Ikari
2009-08-29, 01:29 PM
Cobra Ikari, who misses you guys, even if he doesn't come back and play much anymore. v.v
Self-description: Serpent and snuggleninja.
Allied with: Anyone who needs him.
Greatest Ally: Probably Blackfox.
Reason for Friendship: Umm, sheer awesomeness?
Enemies: Not really anyone. *coughs*
Mortal Enemies: ...like I'd give them a warning? >.>
Reasons for Vendetta: They know.

Fredthefighter
2009-08-29, 01:46 PM
Cobra Ikari, who misses you guys, even if he doesn't come back and play much anymore. v.v

COBRA'S HERE! *Huggles* We missed you.

Coidzor
2009-08-29, 01:47 PM
I'd just figured he'd died, myself. haha. Where have you been?

Dallas-Dakota
2009-08-29, 01:52 PM

Issa Cobra! *huggles*

Cobra_Ikari
2009-08-29, 02:16 PM
Cobra left. Sadly, playground addiction seems to be a direct contributor to Cobra's poor performance in school. Can't say I'll be back often, but...I miss you guys. I'll try to stop by from time to time and make sure the hug count stays up.

*hugs everyone*