PDA

View Full Version : OotS Music Video

osyluth
2009-08-14, 08:13 PM
Click Here To Watch (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmyhbzVDPmI)

Enjoy! :smallwink:

littlebottom
2009-08-14, 08:19 PM
its quite good... but last i heard it was bad to use the giants images/drawings/cutouts directly from the comic? i dont want to get you into trouble or anything though... just saying:smallredface:

i dont know weather it will be ok like that, as its just different pictures from the comic, and your not claiming them to be your own or anything... and youve not exactly changed them in anyway, so it will possibly be ok... possibly

Nimrod's Son
2009-08-14, 09:45 PM
i dont know weather it will be ok like that, as its just different pictures from the comic, and your not claiming them to be your own or anything... and youve not exactly changed them in anyway, so it will possibly be ok... possibly
It really, really won't.

Acero
2009-08-15, 12:08 AM
it's okay...

EmeraldPhoenix
2009-08-15, 12:18 AM
Well, I'm under the impression that making tributes is fine, so long as you note the sorce of the pictures/get their permission.

GREAT VIDEO. Seriously. I lol'd.

littlequietguy
2009-08-15, 12:24 AM
Pretty cool. It's obvious that it took some work. That and I really like Flight of the Conchords.

Nimrod's Son
2009-08-15, 01:12 AM
Well, I'm under the impression that making tributes is fine, so long as you note the sorce of the pictures/get their permission.
Well, I don't see a link to the website, I don't see any credit to Rich Burlew and I'm fairly certain no prior permission was given.

Which part of this is fine again, exactly? It's copyright infringement, plain and simple.

JonestheSpy
2009-08-15, 01:17 AM
Given the rather large amount of OotS material in the "Related Videos" sidebar, I kinda suspect there won't be that much of problem.

Is anyone really likely to find the video if they're not already a fan of the strip?

Perhaps this thread belongs in the "Arts and Crafts" section, tho...

Cizak
2009-08-15, 12:09 PM
Well, I don't see a link to the website, I don't see any credit to Rich Burlew and I'm fairly certain no prior permission was given.

Which part of this is fine again, exactly? It's copyright infringement, plain and simple.

Apperently it wasn't there when you saw it, but it's there now.

Liwen
2009-08-15, 06:08 PM

Bah, Copyrights. Who needs them? It's just like water, it'll slow us down.

balor
2009-08-17, 09:40 AM
I like it! Great idea.

Optimystik
2009-08-17, 03:48 PM
Nice song. I liked the O-Chul's underwear and Elan segments.

Some effects would have been a nice addition, instead of just the still shots.

xelliea
2009-08-19, 11:46 AM
Bah, Copyrights. Who needs them? It's just like water, it'll slow us down.

Slow us down more than copying or death... from copying?!
:smallbiggrin:
I watch too many red vs blue episodes, I took the chance.
Sarge= It'll just slow us down.
Griff= Slow us down more than dehydration or death... from dehydration?!
:D

balor
2009-09-02, 02:29 PM
Are you going to be making others?