2009-08-15, 03:02 PM
this was due to show up again. :smalltongue:

V'icternus
2009-08-15, 03:12 PM
Yep, seems about that time, doesn't it?

Gamerlord
2009-08-15, 03:16 PM
What on earth are you talking about?

.... I have to pay more attention to this part of the forums, don't I? :smallannoyed:

Evil DM Mark3
2009-08-15, 03:22 PM
I want to do a card game for this now.

Morty
2009-08-15, 03:33 PM

.... I have to pay more attention to this part of the forums, don't I? :smallannoyed:

Well, it's been around for some time. A year or so at least.

thubby
2009-08-15, 03:50 PM

and shows up here about once a month.

V'icternus
2009-08-15, 03:53 PM
Come on, be fair... it's less often than that.

Lupy
2009-08-15, 03:54 PM
I haven't seen it in a while, looks like they've had an update since I last checked it out.

Elder Tsofu
2009-08-15, 04:20 PM
I should have known better than to read a thread with a title like this, I have no self control with large and funny sites... :smallsigh:

V'icternus
2009-08-15, 04:24 PM
Must... resist... urge... to... link... to... xkcd...

Lupy
2009-08-15, 04:25 PM

Give in V'ic, give in to the Munroe side of the force!

Hm... Which warrior am I... Only a few people here really lent themselves to one of the roles.

V'icternus
2009-08-15, 04:41 PM
I am many of them, actually.

One thing I am proud to say I will never be is "Imposter". Not even the shadowy veil of the internet can tempt me to be someone I am not.

(One of my friends recently pretended to be a girl online and nearly convinced on of his other friends that he was in an online relationship with him before letting him in on the joke... I just find that weird.)

I'm a duelist, definately...

I have been a Godfather, though not on this forum of course...

Those were the days...

The days before a fellow duelist turned into a Rebel Without a Clue, and then A Rebel Leader, and eventually, a Godzilla. (Then back to Rebel Without a Clue, and now, finally, back to a duelist who I still frequently talk to, as we have a nice competetive relationship that is rather fun)

Let's see, what else am I...

Athest, Philosopher...

On my bad days, a bit of a Weenie...

There are more things I am, I'm sure, but I'm too lazy to bother looking at them.

littlequietguy
2009-08-15, 06:16 PM
I want to do a card game for this now.

I would like to help. PM me if that sounds good.

Cristo Meyers
2009-08-15, 06:18 PM

Closer to 3 or 4.

I remember seeing it when I still lurked on GameFAQS, and that was at least 3 years ago.

Moff Chumley
2009-08-15, 08:25 PM
Come on, guys. I haven't seen this in at least four of five months. And it's worth rereading every so often.

I suppose I'm an Evil Clown/Therapist. Maybe with some Grunter thrown in for (lack of) variety.

Gamerlord
2009-08-15, 08:26 PM
I once was a duelist for a short time....on this very forum! I call that the " incedient" if any of you remember..which I bet you don't, Fortunately.

Rutskarn
2009-08-15, 09:27 PM
I really need to join another, less civilized forum (in addition to this one). When looking at all them lunatics, morons, and trolls--the likes of which you don't see around here--I kinda thought, "That looks fun."

Now, don't get me wrong, I love this forum to death. Most of its charm is that it's completely amiable, like that friendly small-town village, only big. There's little tiffs, but they're usually civilized.

Still, sometimes you get the need to...suit up, you know? Pit your wits against someone who has none. Win glory and respect on the e-battlefields.

Disclaimer: doing that sort of thing around here would not only be against the rules, it'd be wrong. Again: this place is nice because we play nice. I'm talking about maintaining a second life on some place that's already a blasted wasteland of no escape. Like the Escapist forums--I can hardly look at that forum without wanting to smack some sense into those people anyway.

Nevrmore
2009-08-15, 09:30 PM
He said funny websites, V'ic.

Rutskarn
2009-08-15, 09:33 PM

Aw naw he di'n.

V'icternus
2009-08-15, 10:45 PM
Actually, he did.

Which, of course, means he's on the list.

"Funny" doesn't mean "always funny". Now, OotS, that's always funny. At least a little. Stolen Pixels? Sure. But xkcd has many different aspects to it.

For instance, I'm "funny". But, if you wake me up any time earlier than midday, I'm gonna devour your heart and then go right back to sleep.

Now, the site this thread was made for is funny, but only in a certain context...
And only the first few times.

T-O-E
2009-08-15, 10:59 PM

It's official: I love you.

Alteran
2009-08-15, 11:58 PM

Longer than that (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3496534#post3496534), it seems.

NerfTW
2009-08-16, 01:10 PM

Or the internet in general. I remember seeing those in the late 90's.

Gorgondantess
2009-08-16, 03:09 PM
Heh. Never seen this before meself; I'm definitely a capitalista, maybe with some Philosopher thrown in.:smallamused:

Evil DM Mark3
2009-08-16, 03:25 PM
He said funny websites, V'ic.Yes he did.

And?