PDA

View Full Version : The Isle of Sahu (Evil Party)

Ixahinon
2009-08-15, 08:17 PM
Commence DM Railroading to get you up to spot:

As Janus hands over the small wooden holy symbol to the creature with scales a rusty red creature, it chuckles slightly after taking it, looking it over. Pathetic, Janus. Was it you that wishes to kill me when this is all over? The party has come back half as many, should I take this as incompetence? No...perhaps you have some excuse as to why you let three of your allies to disappear; or...did you kill them yourself? Hmm..that last solution amuses me.

And what about you? pointing to the halfling priest of Feth. Did the Goddess of disease condemn them to die? Or did you just...fail at your ability as a medic? There is always the thought of you slaying them in their sleep as well..but unlike your more physical companion...I have doubts Those red eyes would then turn to Tainas, the last of the old group, shaking his head once again before turning around to find his seat in the foyer, and taking a seat. I will not even bother speculating with you. One so arrogant and pompus couldn't likely lift a blade, let alone use it.

Upon taking a seat, three more people would be ushered into the room. The first is a tall half orc. His facial features cold and hard, and his body rippling with muscle. The man in the seat idly entertained the brief idea of a battle of muscle against the half orc, and Janus. Perhaps some other time... Upon the half-orc's back hung a bow that looked as strong as it was, a weapon custom made to compliment the creature's power.

The second was a man of absolute beauty, as if sculpted by a famous artist, then brought to life from the gods themselves. He looked out of place here, in a room full of shady characters and evil intent, but he was here nonetheless, and the smile upon his face suggested that he did not mind, and perhaps enjoyed the assumptions made about him.

Last was (Insert Walkabout's description here...don't have anything on him yet...will edit this part as he comes.)

Your new companions, complete with one of my own. The man then got up, and sent some servants for his things, which amounted to just a heavy mace, and a shield. Formalities must wait, however..as it is time to strike. My spies have sent word that another item I seek has just been discovered in a small hamlet known as Kreskalat, on an island to the far northeast of hear. I shall accompany you for this one, I would like to see this task done with lives intact.

The creature walks over to Janus and grabs a hold of his hand, his grip cold and scaly, and viselike, as trying to pull away always results in failure. Take each other's hand, we shall get their through my magic. Leave none alive in the town. The item wee seek is an amulet. It will stand out when you see it.

OoC:
World Map (http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y51/Azoralq/?action=view&current=Hippogriff.jpg)

You started at the Summer Palace of Uruk...you traveled up to Kreskalt on the island on the top right of the page.

talus21
2009-08-17, 08:06 AM
*Virug looks over those present eyes lingering over the two of unusual heritage. He then walks over and takes the hand of the red scaley figure* Let the hunt begin. This is to be a massacre is it?

bue52
2009-08-20, 09:00 AM
"Well, survival of the fittest need not always be caused by disease. Since Feth has decided their fates so be it. At the very least, I certainly did not fail my job." Secan speaks to the monster in a retort.