PDA

View Full Version : The Forgotten Forge NPC Saber

feyanor
2009-08-16, 01:45 PM
Hi,
I'm running the first Eberron campaign adventure from the ECS and I think the "Boss NPC" Saber is somehow boring... I don't mean too weak, but rather uninteresting. So I want to change him, but to tell the truth, I can't think of a fun ECL 3 Warforged fightertype NPC, the same power level as saber... Any suggestions out there?

kamikasei
2009-08-16, 01:47 PM
You could try making him a Warblade or Crusader, or some other full-BAB class with extra tricks up their sleeve like a Duskblade or Hexblade.

Sanguine
2009-08-16, 03:09 PM
You could try making him a Warblade or Crusader, or some other full-BAB class with extra tricks up their sleeve like a Duskblade or Hexblade.

I second this.

RTGoodman
2009-08-16, 03:39 PM
Yep, a Warblade could be cool, or if you're willing to drop to a medium BAB, Psychic Warrior (with that feat that gives you crystals growing from your warforged armor) could be fun and interesting. He'd know a couple of powers, and have enough power points to use them a few times.

Also, it's Eberron, so, I mean, Psionics are ALWAYS a good option.

feyanor
2009-08-16, 05:10 PM
Thanks for the useful comments =)
I especially like the psychic Warrior Option, since I actually love the psionics system. I think I will go with that, hopefully my group( all newbs) will survive that.