PDA

View Full Version : Forgot the name of a webcomic and can't find it again

Urist Ironblood
2009-08-16, 06:08 PM
It updates (very) infrequently so I didn't put it in my daily bookmarks, but I just remembered it and wanted to go back and take another look. It features an intellectual lost-in-his-own-world and painfully virginal inventor type who has inherited a castle of some sort in Scotland (I think). There's something really weird about the water in the castle that makes it react to blood (I think). There are two female leads: one is a take-charge modern woman who can't seem to decide if the pathetic male lead is worth her time, and the other gets what she wants by using her ample feminine wiles, but most of what she wants is to tease the male lead mercilessly. Between the two of them they keep him very confused and add greatly to the drama.

The strip focuses on the somewhat preposterous adventures that the castle seems to generate, but the side plots are almost all about whether the male lead has gotten the nerve to have sex with anyone yet.

Can anyone tell me the name of it? Perhaps even provide a link?

Seonor
2009-08-16, 09:15 PM
You are looking for Platinum Grit (http://www.platinumgrit.com/).

Urist Ironblood
2009-08-17, 01:55 PM
You are correct sir! You win one internet.

Thanks!

shadowxknight
2009-08-21, 03:26 PM
Hmm since I have a similar question I'll post in this thread instead of making a brand new one.

The comic I'm looking for is a DnD webcomic.
All I remember are two strips. One is a joke about the DM getting the book of erotic fantasies.
In the second one the player saw the title of the adventure as "Attack of the Orcs", even though technically his character shouldn't know what an orc is.