View Full Version : 2010 Campaign Setting

Horatio@Bridge
2009-08-17, 04:09 PM
Is there a reason that there's not already a thread about Dark Sun being announced for the 2010 DnD 4e campaign setting? Or am I just looking in the wrong forum?

Recaiden
2009-08-17, 04:17 PM
You're looking in the wrong forum. Go to the RPG section.

Zocelot
2009-08-17, 04:18 PM
You're in the wrong section (it should be Roleplaying Games), but I couldn't find a thread there. However, you could make one.

Cyrano
2009-08-17, 04:20 PM
Look at your username on the upper right. Look right below that, there should be a thing called Quick Links. Look to the left of that, and you see Search. Now, Dark Sun won't work because the word Sun is too short for the search filter to look for. However, you can search for Athas, and the Dark Sun campaign setting comes right up. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121573&highlight=athas)

Horatio@Bridge
2009-08-17, 04:21 PM
Yeah, I didn't find on in the RP forum either. I saw a GenCon thread here, so I figured that this might be a better place to discuss such things. Ah, well...if you want something done right, I guess you just have to do it yourself.

Myshlaevsky
2009-08-17, 05:00 PM
Yeah, I didn't find on in the RP forum either. I saw a GenCon thread here, so I figured that this might be a better place to discuss such things. Ah, well...if you want something done right, I guess you just have to do it yourself.

There was one on the first page literally yesterday, man. Try looking harder.