PDA

View Full Version : God of War Zeus in Krynn

ArlEammon
2009-08-19, 12:23 PM
Zeus appears, shortly after his defeat by Kratos in God of War 2. . . Seeking ways to gain more power and return to his own plane.

Zeus captured a plane shifter, and the plane shifter told Zeus the information he needed to know about Krynn, and the various gods, etcetera.

The gods of Krynn are forbidden from directly interfering because Zeus is not the same kind of god as they are.

Discuss the level of success of insuccess that Zeus will experience based on various time periods that Zeus appears in Krynn.

Whoracle
2009-08-19, 01:34 PM
Don't know that much about Krynn, but from what I know about Zeus: If he appears after Raistlin ascends, he's food for the fish.

ArlEammon
2009-08-19, 07:32 PM
the gods can't interfere remember?

shadowxknight
2009-08-19, 07:42 PM
Well after Raistlin ascends, there is NOTHING.

I guess the question depends on what Age does Zeus enter Krynn.

ArlEammon
2009-08-19, 07:50 PM
Discuss the level of success of insuccess that Zeus will experience based on various time periods that Zeus appears in Krynn.

This is already in the OP.

Lupy
2009-08-19, 09:42 PM
What's he trying to do? Take over?

Well, the farther back he goes the more powerful the Empires are.

War of Souls would be ideal for him to come in. He could claim to be the one God.

ArlEammon
2009-08-19, 10:14 PM
What's he trying to do? Take over?

Well, the farther back he goes the more powerful the Empires are.

War of Souls would be ideal for him to come in. He could claim to be the one God.

Zeus is trying to gather enough power to succeed in his war with Kratos.

Cheesegear
2009-08-19, 11:03 PM
Zeus is a God. Other Gods are not allowed to interfere.

Where is the question again? Krynn is at a disadvantage to begin with, and has no way of taking it back. All falls before Zeus since the other Gods can't do anything about it. Game over.

If in the Age of Mortals (War of Souls), Zeus comes out, says "I'm the Last God left." Again. Game over.

Does Mina count as a God?

Otherwise, chuck the Graygem at Zeus, tell him to catch. Krynn wins and shakes off the shackles of the blasphemous God not of their world.

Sholos
2009-08-19, 11:41 PM
I should go find Zeus' 2ed stats.