PDA

View Full Version : [4e] Adventurer's Vault 2

Gralamin
2009-08-19, 01:02 PM
Got mine today. A few items that jump out at me for being too strong:

Orb of Repeated Imposition - You can get Imposition back.
Timeless Locket - + Initiative = Enhancement bonus, and as a minor action Daily, take a Standard.
Eldritch Panoply Set - lolreach. Swordmages can now basically get up to reach 7 when they attack, and threatening reach 2.

Unfortunantly the Orbs of Sequestered Conflict are gone, replaced with items that only work once.

Comments, Questions?

Ranis
2009-08-19, 01:13 PM
I didn't look at things that might be overpowered in AV2, just things that would be useful to my characters.

There's Weapon of Oaths Fulfilled, which looks mighty tasty to my avenger. When you drop your oath target with the weapon, you get +1d6 per plus to the next weapon hit you make. Very nice.

Also saw some arms slot bracers that I'm considering buying for my warlock to add to his damage; I find it very hard to stack or add more damage to him. The bracers give +2 damage to damage rolls against bloodied targets. I forget what they're called.

There were some gloves that looked awesome for rogues too, they have a daily power that lets you make a thievery check from 5 squares away. Extremely cool.

Greggor
2009-08-26, 06:32 PM
You should mention that it's Reach 7 for one turn as part of an item daily. And you need two items from the set to get it.

The weapon itself grants reach 5 when using melee attack powers that require a standard action.

Threatening Reach 2 (or 3) is also only for a turn...