PDA

View Full Version : Gestalt Warrior Arena mk III Fight 5

Lyndworm
2009-08-19, 05:38 PM
AncientSpark vs. Kumori_Ekisu

A towering figure in a dark robe enters the room where you have been milling around sizing up the competition. His face is completely obscured by his hood. He raises both hands to get your attention and speaks in a deep voice.
Swiftwing, T'chik Pok. You have been chosen to fight. Prepare yourselves! With that he brings his hands down and the two of you find yourself transported to the arena (http://excessivefreetime.org/arena/arena3.html)

OOC:
You've got time for one swift action and one standard action before you get transported in case you need to adopt a stance or activate an item.

On the map, green is open terrain, yellow is difficult terrain, red/brown is the cliffs (10ft, Climb DC20, blocks LoS). Arena has a 60 foot ceiling.

Opening post should have an initiative roll, anything you said after he called your name and what, if anything you did with the 'surprise round' before being transported. After that, start fighting in initiative order.

AncientSpark
Swiftwing starts at D9.
Kumori_Ekisu
T'chik Pok starts at AH28.

Kumori
2009-08-19, 08:44 PM
Initiative = [roll0]

Only needing to stand before being teleported into the arena, T'Chik Pok twists his hands in such a way as to make odd snapping and popping noises in what can only be the exoskeletal equivalant of cracking his knuckles.

[OOC: Can we see each other in the arena immediately after entering?]

Kumori
2009-08-19, 08:52 PM
[OOC: sorry for double post, I'm just not sure if editing with dice rolls obscures the dice roll and I had another question: Am I correct in assuming that adjescent red squares connect to for plateau-like areas of high ground?]

Lyndworm
2009-08-19, 10:16 PM
OOC:

[OOC: Can we see each other in the arena immediately after entering?]

No, you cannot. (Checked LoS.)

[OOC: sorry for double post, I'm just not sure if editing with dice rolls obscures the dice roll and I had another question: Am I correct in assuming that adjescent red squares connect to for plateau-like areas of high ground?]

So long as you stay far away from the actual line containing the rolls, you'll be fine. I applaud your efforts at safety, however. Yes, all red squares on the same level, so stepping from red to red incurs no penalty or skill check.

AncientSpark
2009-08-23, 05:00 PM
(OOC: Sorry, I've been on a trip for past few days. This is the only time I can probably get internet for a while, so it's unlikely I can complete this fight. If you're still willing to wait, however, I'll be back perhaps next week or so.)

Kumori
2009-08-24, 02:46 AM
(OOC: I am willing to wait, might ask for another fight in the meantime. On a similar note, I won't be able to be on for very long tomorrow or the day after (mon/tues) so if you do get a chance to post, you shouldn't expect an immediate response.)