PDA

View Full Version : Combining MPG4 Videos

Berserk Monk
2009-08-21, 06:27 PM
Let's say, hypothetically, someone were to download some videos from youtube and save them as MPG4 videos, and let's say hypothetically, those videos were different parts of a movie or TV show, how could someone hypothetically combine the end of one of these MPG4 videos to the beginning of another and repeat said process to reconstruct the entire movie or TV show?

Renegade Paladin
2009-08-21, 06:29 PM
You know, you could just ask how to do it without making it blindingly obvious that you want it for an illegal purpose.

As it stands, I could tell you (I have the tools to do so for a legitimate purpose, namely combining and splitting videos I have taken with my own camcorder), but now I don't think I'm going to.

Berserk Monk
2009-08-21, 06:38 PM
You know, you could just ask how to do it without making it blindingly obvious that you want it for an illegal purpose.

As it stands, I could tell you (I have the tools to do so for a legitimate purpose, namely combining and splitting videos I have taken with my own camcorder), but now I don't think I'm going to.

Illegal purpose. No. Didn't you see how many times I used the word hypothetical. Trying to illegally download videos. You're silly. Now, how would I go about combining MPG4 videos?

Moff Chumley
2009-08-21, 08:26 PM
Well, there's this great site were you can get thousands, probably, if not millions, of TV shows and movies, already pre-combined. It's called Amazon.