PDA

View Full Version : SW: SAGA 2 Questions

toturi
2009-08-23, 08:38 AM
Hi guys,

I have 2 rules questions pertaining to Star Wars SAGA.

1) Can you use Force points to Block/Deflect when it is not your turn? Or do you need Force Readiness to do so?

2) I see to recall reading about an ability that depends on an opponent using his Strength modifier to attack but I do not seem to be able to find it anywhere in SAGA - is there such an ability? Or am I confusing something else from another game?

HamHam
2009-08-23, 08:53 AM
Hi guys,

I have 2 rules questions pertaining to Star Wars SAGA.

1) Can you use Force points to Block/Deflect when it is not your turn? Or do you need Force Readiness to do so?

Block/Deflect are reactions, and they don't take a Force Point in the first place so... no?

toturi
2009-08-23, 08:57 AM
Block/Deflect are reactions, and they don't take a Force Point in the first place so... no?

But the UTF check can be boosted with a Force Point, can it not? I am trying to figure how the temp Force points from the Force Regimens are to be used.

HamHam
2009-08-23, 09:49 AM
But the UTF check can be boosted with a Force Point, can it not? I am trying to figure how the temp Force points from the Force Regimens are to be used.

IIRC, you would need Force Readiness to use a FP on the check when it is not your turn, yes.