PDA

View Full Version : [3.5] long-range thieves' tools

Frosty
2009-08-23, 06:20 PM
I remember reading somewhere that there is a set of Thieves' tools that can be used at 10ft away. I looked through Dungeonscape and MiC but couldn't find it. Anyone know where it is and what it is called?

Fax Celestis
2009-08-23, 06:22 PM
Complete Adventurer, Longspoon Thieves' Tools.

sadi
2009-08-23, 06:29 PM
I was just checking the book myself on it, that's not what you're thinking if you're sure about the 10 ft, the longspoon are only 5ft range. But that was the item i was thinking of off hand that gave any range.

Frosty
2009-08-24, 02:34 AM
Thanks. It was what I was looking for.

LibraryOgre
2009-08-24, 08:47 AM
I have a longspoon dagger. Putting it on the end of a 5' shaft not only helped my range, it helped the damage! ;-)

bosssmiley
2009-08-24, 09:07 AM
I have a longspoon dagger. Putting it on the end of a 5' shaft not only helped my range, it helped the damage! ;-)

A weaponised long-handled tool? How novel. If only there was some sort of article about the nomenclature of such things... :smallbiggrin:

LibraryOgre
2009-08-24, 09:24 AM
A weaponised long-handled tool? How novel. If only there was some sort of article about the nomenclature of such things... :smallbiggrin:

Bah. Mine is such a revolutionary idea, it could never have been come up with before. I AM A GENIUS!

arguskos
2009-08-24, 11:22 AM

Bah. Mine is such a revolutionary idea, it could never have been come up with before. I AM A GENIUS!
This thread is comedy gold. I love it! :smallbiggrin: