PDA

View Full Version : Memesville II - Memes? In MY Structured? (Game Thread)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Haruki-kun
2009-08-24, 08:47 AM
How do I started game?

~Ancient Internet Proverb

I see what you did there.

~Ancient Philosopher on the above quote

I don't.

~Ancient Slowpoke

Memesville II

At least 100 years ago, thanks to the miracle of time compression, there was a battle. A battle that RAGEd from the beautiful horrifying handy time-wasting unique land that is the Internet, all the way through to the Outernet.

It was a battle fought between the Memes, seeking to defend their homeland, Memesville, and Teh H4xx0rz, who did it for the lulz. The Memes, after having been defeated, fled their homeland and founded a new village in the Internet's mainland.

Celebrating the memorial of this battle, a concert is given out in honor of the lost Memes.

"I LOVE MEMESVILLE!!!" shouts the band's main singer. The crowd goes insane.

"MEMESVILLE IS THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST!"

(One hour later.)

"....THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST!" The crowd is still insane.

-------------------------------------

Meanwhile.

A guard turns around and is met with a strike from a blunt weapon. A baseball bat. Which would make "strike" a bit odd. Stealing the man's keys, the group sneaks into the building.

The main room is full of computer screens, security camera screens, television screens and sun screens. Teh H4xx0rz decisively make their way through to the main control board.

The man in the suit, who'd been walking with his hands behind his back, looks at the console, then reaches into his pocket and pulls out a cigar. He smells it, puts it in his mouth, and finally lights it. Taking a puff, he then turns to his followers.

"Gentlemen," he says.

"Yes?" replies one.

".....nothing. Just acknowledging you."

"Oh."

The man with the hidden face looks at the console again, and begins to work. After pushing a load of keys, he turns around. The group walks out.

"Let us proceed," he says as he lights another cigar and puts it in his mouth as well.

-------------------------------------------------

The large screen in the concert goes blank for a moment, then flashes a message:

"I'm in ur Memesville killin ur DOODZ!"

~Anonymous

The unplanned spontaneous a splosion from the building a few blocks down was enough for the Memes to know the battle was beginning yet again.

tl; dr:
Teh H4xx0rz have invaded Memesville.

Day 1 begins now and ends in 48 hours.
---------------------------------

Werewolf Rules for Beginners
Werewolf Games, commonly abbreviated as WW, are strategy games, where the players have to lie, trick, deceive and backstab as much as they possibly can.

The basic procedure is like this: Werewolf players are given a role via Private Message. This role is secret and is only known to the player and the narrators. The premise is to keep that role secret from the rest of the players.

There are two basic teams: The Wolves and the Villagers. The Villagers have as their winning condition to find out who among them are Wolves. Since everyone's role is a secret, it takes a while of guesswork and strategy to manage this. The Wolves, on the other hand, have as their goal to hide among the Villagers and make the villagers suspect each other while surviving until they eliminate enough villagers so that the villager number equals their own.

The game is divided in two Phases: The Day Phase and the Night Phase. During the Day Phase, everyone, Wolves and Villagers alike, point at someone to vote on who is going to be lynched that day. As a general rule, this is done by writing the person's name in red text. The player with the most votes will be lynched, that is to say eliminated from the game. After a player is lynched, his role, which had been kept secret, will be revealed. Day Phases usually last 48 hours.

The Night Phase is for stuff that happens under the table. Some people have roles other than simple "Villager" and "Wolf". I'll get to the specific roles in a moment. People with these special roles usually have "night actions" that require targeting a certain player. This is done by PM'ing the narrator with the action. During the Night Phase, the wolves also send in an action to kill one player of their choice. The Player's death is announced at the end of a Night Phase, along with his role, and then the Next Day Phase starts. Night Phases usually last 24 hours.

On Power Roles: As mentioned before there are several Roles. "Wolf" and "Villager" are the most basic of roles, but games usually include more. The most common power roles are:
A Seer, who sends in an action every night to the narrator to "scry" another player, one per night. The narrator will tell the Seer what role that player has.
A Baner, who protects one person from being killed each night.
A Fool, who is told he is the Seer, but actually gets results for scries at random.
A Devil, who is the Seer for the Wolf Team.
The Masons who are a group of Villagers who start off knowing each other's roles. (They're all working together.)
Occasionally, there is an Alpha, which is the leader of the wolves, who cannot be scried by the seer, and picks the wolf team in some games.

There are other roles out there, but these are the ones you'll most likely see in any given game.

Those are the rules of the Classic Werewolf game (though the actual Werewolf Classic does not include an Alpha, I just included it because it's present in most games). Usually, however, games have several variations and other roles. The special roles and variations for this game are defined below in the Roles section.

In another note: Players must point every day, they cannot abstain. If a player fails to vote for two days in a row (depending on the game and narrator), he or she will be automatically disqualified. This is known as an Auto-lynch.

When a player is Lynched, Killed, or Auto'd, his death is announced, he is removed, and his role is made public. While players are allowed (and encouraged) to communicate with each other outside the main thread by PM or IM, Dead Players cannot be contacted and cannot attempt to influence the game in any way.

On cheating:
Different narrators have different definitions of what constitutes as cheating in their games. However, there are some actions that are considered cheating by most rules and should be avoided.
A) Requesting or bullying other players into forwarding the PM with their role from the narrators. After long discussion in WW Central, the general concensus was that this is considered cheating.
B) Likewise, using your role PM as proof of your identity. Your Role PM serves for one purpose only: to tell you your role. Not to tell it to everyone else.
C) Attempting to help your team after dying. Within the universe of the game, dead players are DEAD. Dead men tell no tales. Eliminated players who attempt to provide information or to influence the voting or night actions in the game are cheating.
D) Attempting to extract information from dead players. Just as dead players cannot interfere with the game, living players cannot try to use them to obtain data, e.g., "Hey, you were the seer, right? Can you tell me who was scried?" or "You were a mason, weren't you? Can you get me in contact with the others?".

That explains the basics of Werewolf Games. I hope you enjoy this game!

Roles
Teh H4xx0rz
Anonymous (Alpha): Still seeking to dominate the Internet, Anonymous has returned with a new group of villains to end this war once and for all. Because of his unknown identity, he Scries as a Meme.

Milhouse (Beast): He's not a Meme. After repeated failed attempts to be accepted as part of the Meme community, Milhouse now seeks revenge. When killed or lynched, Milhouse will select a player to take down with him.

Count Vlad Tepes Dracula (Devil): A Vampire, and in no way a sparkly one. This creature of the night has the ability to sneak around in order to find out each person's identity.

Gentlemen (Wolves): Anon's closest followers. They will die for him. Basic Wolf role.

Teh Memes:
Memes: The basic villager role, citizens of Memesville These memes have been nurtured and grown in strict environments. They have not come this far just to fail.

Courage Wolf (Baner): “Nothing's gonna stand in your way! Not tonight!”, “Better to die on your feet than live on your knees!”, “I'm not wearing hockey pads!” Being a source of inspiration for many young memes, the Courage Wolf's sole prescence inspires bravery and protects people from giving up and dying.

Ceiling Cat (Seer): CEILING CAT IS WATCHIN' YOU BEIN' A WOLF. The LOLcat deity. Having seen his underlings being massacred last year, Ceiling Cat has taken mortal form to help protect the Meme survivors. He can scry one person every night. Note: His results will be given as “Meme/H4xx0rz”. Exact roles will not be given unless he scries Mac or PC.

Mudkipz (Masons): I hath heard thou liketh kips of the mud. Well, everyone lieks dem! Having been away from Memesville during the invasion, the mudkipz have now arrived in order to help defend their people from the H4xx0rz.

Epic Fail Guy (Fool): This guy fails hard. Incredibly hard. Nobody out there fails as hard as him. He actually thinks he's Ceiling Cat. He can also scry one person every night, but with random results.

Suiseiseki (Sniper): A living doll, brought to life by the famous doll maker, Rozen -DESU. The third doll of her kind -DESU. With her form of speech, she can drive anyone insane until that person dies -DESU. DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU.

Teh Neutrals:
Mac and PC (Feuders): Enemies forever. One being the next new thing and the other dominating 90% of the Market, these outsiders have come to the Meme's territory and hid among them to fight out their last battle. They win if the other one is dead and they survive.

Player List
{table]Player|Status
Aemoh|Taken down by Milhouse, Night 6. He was a Meme.
Atreyu the Masked Llama|Killed, Night 5. He was a Meme.
Banjo1985|Lynched day 6. He was a Meme.
banthesun|Killed, Night 4. He was a Mudkip.
bayar|Lynched, Day 4, he was a Meme.
billtodamax|Killed, Night 12. He was Epic Fail Guy.
Cyrano|Auto'd, day 4. Was a Meme.
DarkComet|Lynched, Day 15. He was Anonymous.
DD the Cookiemonster|Killed, Night 12. He was a Meme.
Deathslayer7|Lynched, Day 10. He was a Meme.
Duos|Auto-lynched, Day 11. He was a Meme.
EnrgeticPenguin|Auto'd, Day 11. He was a Meme.
Fin|Auto'd, Day 8. Was a Meme.
Fleeing Coward|Killed, Night 9. He was a Mudkip.
Freshmeat|Killed, Night 13. He was a Meme.
Geesi|Alive
gothicbob|Lynched, Day 8. He was a Meme.
happyturtle|Killed, Night 15. She was a Meme.
Helgraf|Lynched, Day 3, he was a Meme.
Hell Puppi|Alive
Heroic|Killed, Night 1. Was a Meme.
Hyozo|Killed, Night 8. He was Ceilign Cat.
Moofin Bard|Killed, Night 11. He was a Mudkip.
Kyouhen|Lynched, Day 5. He was a Meme.
Lex-Kat|Killed, Day 13. She was a Meme.
Mechafox|Lynched, Day 1. Was a Gentleman.
MOD|Killed, Night 6. He was Suiseiseki.
Mordokai|Killed by Suiseiseki, Night 4. He was a Mudkip.
Murska|Killed by Suiseiseki, Night 1. Was a Meme.
Mustiado|Killed by Suiseiseki, Night 5. He was a Meme.
Night Surgeon|Lynched, Day 7. He was a Gentleman.
Oddity|Killed by Suiseiseki, Night 6. He was Milhouse.
Opeth_Freak|Killed, Night 10. He was a Mudkip.
PhantomFox|Killed, Night 14. He was a Mudkip.
PirateMonk|Auto'd, Day 13. He was a Meme.
rakkoon|Alive
Iamthesecretman|Auto'd, Day 7. He was PC.
Reinholdt|Lynched, Day 16. He was Dracula.
Rutskarn|Alive
Selrahc|Lynched, Day 9. He was a Meme.
Shadowcaller|Killed, Night 16. He was a Meme.
smuchmuch|Lynched, Day 11. He was a Meme.
The Bookworm|Lynched, Day 14. He was a Meme.
The Fiery Tower|Alive
Thufir|Killed, Night 2. Was a Meme.
toasty|Auto'd. Day 6. He was a Meme.
Uncle Festy|Alive
Vibrant|Auto'd, Day 8. Was a Lady (Gentleman).
Wolfbane|Killed, Night 7. He was Courage Wolf.
Zar Peter|Lynched, Day 2. He was a Meme.[/table]

Opeth_Freak
2009-08-24, 01:42 PM
Lol, I didn't notice this thread before... :smalltongue:

Anyway... sorry Mordokai, but...

*Opeth dances to the music*

"You know the rules, and so do I..."

:smalltongue:

Shadowcaller
2009-08-24, 01:45 PM
Ah, *this* is the real thread? Right...

Banjo1985

Dallas-Dakota
2009-08-24, 02:20 PM
Opeth_Freak

Wait, has it been a hundred years already?:smalleek:

Murska
2009-08-24, 02:41 PM
I most definetly do NOT point at Lex-Kat.

happyturtle
2009-08-24, 02:51 PM
"GAH!"

*is thrown by asplosion*

http://www.lolcatpics.com/images/invisibleexplosion.jpg

Haruki-kun
2009-08-24, 03:02 PM
Wait, has it been a hundred years already?:smalleek:

At least since last year.

Aemoh
2009-08-24, 03:55 PM
*points at DD the Cookiemonster*

Day 1 random and all that.

Hell Puppi
2009-08-24, 03:57 PM
Random point at DD the Cookiemonster since I think he's a cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything.

Ninjas get pointed at, Aemoh.

Duos
2009-08-24, 04:17 PM
Duos points at Mechafox FOR GREAT JUSTICE!!!
If you're reading this, I shake my finger at you for being so suspicious, and smite you with THE GAME, FOR GREAT JUSTICE!!!
He then goes and eats a sammich. FOR GREAT JUSTICE!!!

Fawkes
2009-08-24, 04:38 PM
Yar, I be givin' a random first day point to... wait, what's this? Great justice?

HOW ARE YOU DUOS.
YOU HAVE NO CHANCE TO SURVIVE MAKE YOUR TIME.

Guancyto
2009-08-24, 07:11 PM
What, you some sort of pirate, Hell Puppi?

Thufir
2009-08-24, 07:16 PM
Random point at Shadowcaller is random.

UncleWolf
2009-08-24, 07:20 PM
I'll point at Opeth for stealing what I was going to do. :smalltongue:

Lex-Kat
2009-08-24, 07:33 PM
Wolfbane, for being the person above me.

Recaiden
2009-08-24, 07:47 PM
We can haz lynch Lex-kat?

Lex-Kat
2009-08-24, 07:52 PM
Yes, you can haz lynch. But not here, not now, and most certainly not me.

I'm the Cake. The cake is good and most certainly not a lie. :smallsmile:

Guancyto
2009-08-24, 07:56 PM
But what if the cake is made of asbestos, glass shards and the tears of the innocent?

What then?! :smalleek:

Recaiden
2009-08-24, 07:57 PM
But what if the cake is made of asbestos, glass shards and the tears of the innocent?

Mmm, innocence. :smallsmile:

Lex-Kat
2009-08-24, 08:00 PM

But... the cake is good. :smallfrown: :smallsigh:

EnrgeticPenguin
2009-08-24, 08:21 PM
Duos points at Mechafox FOR GREAT JUSTICE!!!
If you're reading this, I shake my finger at you for being so suspicious, and smite you with THE GAME, FOR GREAT JUSTICE!!!
He then goes and eats a sammich. FOR GREAT JUSTICE!!!

Duos, Justice is dumb.

Uncle Festy
2009-08-24, 08:24 PM

"… dammit! I just lost the game, and it's all Duos' –"
"DR. OCTOGONAPUS BLAAAAAARGH!!!!!1!!!1!!!!!1!"
"fzzzzzzz…"

Reinholdt
2009-08-24, 08:26 PM
Yo Mama so stupid, she randomly pointed day 1.
At Geesi.

UncleWolf
2009-08-24, 08:29 PM
But... the cake is good. :smallfrown: :smallsigh:

Was. Was good. Because I already ate it. :smallbiggrin:

MOD
2009-08-24, 10:09 PM
D'anna Biers teh random of teh rolling teh dice.

Vibrant
2009-08-24, 10:10 PM
Was. Was good. Because I already ate it. :smallbiggrin:

I have cake! And not just any cake. Double-chocolate BIRTHDAY CAKE. With magic relighting candles, even. :smallbiggrin:

Vibrant
2009-08-24, 10:12 PM
And in other news,

*Go, go, Gadget Random Integer Generator!*

Mustadio

PhantomFox
2009-08-24, 10:37 PM
Mechafox I guess. Iz late. Moar later.

Deathslayer7
2009-08-24, 11:01 PM
phantomfox

smuchmuch
2009-08-24, 11:34 PM
It's peanut butter jelly time for Uncle Festy sez the pixelated dancing bannana.

toasty
2009-08-24, 11:41 PM
Murska because its day 1.

Also: I'm gonna be on holiday starting tomorrow (+6GMT). I'll be back on track around the 6th (+6GMT; I'll be shifting continents temporarily).

Rutskarn
2009-08-25, 12:13 AM
Mechafox is too damn cunning to live. Also, I have it on excellent authority that he is clogging the tubes.

Helgraf
2009-08-25, 12:20 AM
"Anonymous set up us the bomb." Opeth-Freak

billtodamax
2009-08-25, 12:50 AM
Doo, doop doop, dee doo! Mechafox

Oddity
2009-08-25, 01:24 AM
Gar, Helgraf haz my noze and wont gives it back

banthesun
2009-08-25, 01:26 AM
I cam haz Aemoth?

Bayar
2009-08-25, 03:41 AM
Oh hai. Im not in ur base so i post away till friday. Soz.

Freshmeat
2009-08-25, 04:13 AM
http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/4316/firstdaypointing.jpg

Mesa point at Thufir!

banjo1985
2009-08-25, 05:42 AM
EPIC FAIL SHADOWCALLER!

Shame on you for pointing at me again after early deaths in all my games.:smalltongue:

Robert Blackletter
2009-08-25, 06:30 AM
toasty filllllllllllllllllllllllllllllller

happyturtle
2009-08-25, 07:08 AM
Welcome point at Rutskarn. (no, don't follow me, you sheep. This is his first game. :smalltongue:)

Mordokai
2009-08-25, 07:26 AM
Happyturtle. 'Cause she's sneaky.

Also TPAM.

Fleeing Coward
2009-08-25, 09:28 AM
Freshmeat's obviously a wolf.

Hyozo
2009-08-25, 09:38 AM
A AAAAA AA AAAAA. AAAAA AA AAA AAAAAAAAAA A AAAAA AA. A AA AAA AAAAA AA AAAAAA AAA AAA AAA AAAAA, AAA A AAA'A AAA AAAAA AA AAA AAAAAA AAA AAA'A AAA AAAAA. AA AAAAAAAA, A AAAA AAAA AAA AAAA.
I point at Bayar. Bayar is the individual I point at. I do not point at people who are not Bayar, and I don't not point at the person who isn't not Bayar. In addition, I just lost the game.

Kyouhen
2009-08-25, 09:45 AM
Happyturtle, on the grounds that one does not simply jump from invisible movie explosions! :smallannoyed:

The Bookworm
2009-08-25, 10:58 AM
The Lolcat Retelinz Leetre Prowdly Prezents...
A Midsumer Nite Dreem! or Confuzzled Forist Funn!
Part I: (DukeThes, LytaLyta, Slave111)
DukeThes: I iz so happy i can haz u!
LytaLyta: Soon we getz weded!
DukeThes: Slave, go tell the kidz to hav funn!
(Slave111 exits; DddyDerest, Feministy, PoetDude, and ImRich&Strng enter.)
DddyDerest: O hai, DukeThes.
DukeThes: O hai!
DddyDerest: My dawter is bein a feminist an wont mary Rich&Strng! She wantz PoetDude!
DukeThes: Mary ImRich&Strng! Hes good!
Feministy: So is PoetDude.
DukeThes: Meh.
Feministy: U iz soo patriarchl!!!!1!!
DukeThes: I dnt carr! Nxt?
Feministy: Noo! U can helpz mee? Pweese?
DukeThes: No wai!
Feministy: U r soo stupid!
DukeThes: U can haz a few dai 2 think! K?
ImRich&Strng: Luv me!
PoetDude: Daddy/Rich&Strng! :smallbiggrin:
DddyDerest: No wai! Thatz :smalleek:
PoetDude: :smalltongue:
DukeThes: I iz leavin! Folo mee!
DddyDerest: Kthxbai.
(All but Feministy and Poet Dude exit. End Part I.)
Hyozo

Cyrano
2009-08-25, 04:08 PM
D'anna Biers teh random of teh rolling teh dice.

Randomness does not preclude vengeance, MOD. Especially since I think you did that last time too!

Zar Peter
2009-08-25, 04:39 PM
Ahhh! I want a player list! How am I supposed to point without a player list?

Anyway, dinner today is Happyturtle Soup. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1KSaUEu_T4)

Point at happyturtle

happyturtle
2009-08-25, 04:46 PM
:eek:

I'm not comfortable with you putting your hand inside my shell like that, Zar Peter!

Heroic
2009-08-25, 05:55 PM
Im in your thread, pointing at Thufir!

Haruki-kun
2009-08-25, 06:11 PM
((Rules, Roles, and Player list have been added to the first post. Happy Lynching.))

Uncle Festy
2009-08-25, 08:35 PM
*points to central*
Gone for a week and a bit, don't auto me plox.

EnrgeticPenguin
2009-08-25, 09:09 PM
Obviously Atreyu The Masked Llama is really a wolf hiding behind a mask, AHAH!

TFT
2009-08-25, 09:25 PM
I call into effect the Rule of Murska!

...but why does being a wolf in this game matter? He could very well be one of the wolves on the three wolf shirt!(I don't know how many people know that one)

PirateMonk
2009-08-25, 09:39 PM
The Fiery Tower for referring to the Murska Constant incorrectly.

Thufir
2009-08-26, 06:50 AM
Obviously Atreyu The Masked Llama is really a wolf hiding behind a mask, AHAH!

Psst! You already pointed! If you want this to count you have to discount the previous one by striking through it like so.

Selrahc
2009-08-26, 07:47 AM
Hmmm... this is memesville, and the Murska constant is our very own homespun meme. I think that warrants a point.

Recaiden
2009-08-26, 07:49 AM
Don't be silly. Murska is not a meme.

EnrgeticPenguin
2009-08-26, 08:25 AM
Psst! You already pointed! If you want this to count you have to discount the previous one by striking through it like so.

Thank you.

Murska
2009-08-26, 08:28 AM
So the constant is 'Murska is always a wolf.'

Lessee the roles...
Courage Wolf (Baner):

No, I'm not claiming anything.

Opeth_Freak
2009-08-26, 08:35 AM
Don't be silly. Murska is not a meme.

If Murska is not a meme, then he must be teh Hax0r!

Fawkes
2009-08-26, 09:31 AM
Murska is not a meme is a meme.

Murska
2009-08-26, 09:32 AM
Murska is not a meme is a meme.

No, Murska is not a meme is not a meme, nor is Murska not being a meme being a meme a meme either.

rakkoon
2009-08-26, 10:01 AM
The random bat detector says Mechafox !

Kermit Bale is on your trail http://readcomics.org/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/kermit_bale-300x211.jpg

Hyozo
2009-08-26, 10:38 AM
AAA... AA, AA AAAAAA AA AAA A AAAA, AAAA AAAA AAAA AAA AAAAAAAA?
Hmm... So, if Murska is not a meme, does that make him Milhouse?

Murska
2009-08-26, 11:13 AM
AAA... AA, AA AAAAAA AA AAA A AAAA, AAAA AAAA AAAA AAA AAAAAAAA?
Hmm... So, if Murska is not a meme, does that make him Milhouse?

Oh god! Murska is not Milhouse is not a meme is a meme, Murska is a Milhouse is not a meme is a meme is NOT a meme, and Murska, while being a meme, isn't an isn't a meme is a meme isn't a meme-y type of meme. Are we clear?

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2009-08-26, 11:14 AM
I most definetly do NOT point at Lex-Kat.

I follow the advice of Courage Wolf! Lex-Kat must be stopped.

*Shows off his 3 Courage Wolves T-Shirt* I won the lottery while wearing this T-Shirt!!

Hyozo
2009-08-26, 11:38 AM
Oh god! Murska is not Milhouse is not a meme is a meme, Murska is a Milhouse is not a meme is a meme is NOT a meme, and Murska, while being a meme, isn't an isn't a meme is a meme isn't a meme-y type of meme. Are we clear?
...AAA AA AAA.
...Not at all.

Robert Blackletter
2009-08-26, 12:15 PM
Away till sat/sun as getting married fri please don't kill little old me

UncleWolf
2009-08-26, 12:16 PM
Away till sat/sun as getting married fri please don't kill little old me

Congrats! I hope it goes well. :smallsmile:

Cyrano
2009-08-26, 10:39 PM
D'anna Biers is now Cyrano. Take heed, memesy fellows.

Dallas-Dakota
2009-08-27, 12:45 AM
Whut? D'anna is no more?

My imaginary world is shattered.

Haruki-kun
2009-08-27, 01:00 AM
((It's 1 AM, I just finished my homework. I hate to start the game this way, but I'm gonna have to push the end of day one 'till tomorrow. Sorry, guys, I just can't right now. Too tired.))

Hell Puppi
2009-08-27, 09:48 AM
D'anna Biers is now Cyrano. Take heed, memesy fellows.

That....

...that was the name of my ferret.

Duos
2009-08-27, 02:00 PM
I bet D'anna got Polymorphed. For Great Justice!!!

Cyrano
2009-08-27, 02:22 PM
Whut? D'anna is no more?

My imaginary world is shattered.

That's sort of my thing.

That....

...that was the name of my ferret.

And I'm sure he was adorable! Just like me! Right guys? Right! Okay, moving on. Ferrets are awesome. =(

Lex-Kat
2009-08-27, 05:49 PM
Yes. You were sooooo adorable, till you changed your name. Now I'm not so sure. Maybe we should lynch you and find out. :smallsmile:

Haruki-kun
2009-08-27, 09:03 PM
End of Day 1

"Never gonna tell a lie.... and hurt you!"

The judges looked at each other. One of them shook his head, but the other one nodded. The third judge simply shrugged.

"Hmm... well, you do have a nice voice, that's for sure," said the first judge.

"And it was a good effort," said the second judge.

"But that dancing.... please just no."

"No? What do you mean?"

"I mean 'DO NOT WANT!'"

"But.... but.... but that's how he dances!" Yelled the contestant.

"NEXT!"

"WAIT!" he says. "Wait! Can I try again? I'll do a different song."

The judges exchanged glances. ".....alright. What's this song's name?"

"Without you." And with that, he begins to sing.

"No I cant forget this evening
Or your face as you were leaving
But I guess thats just the way
The story goes..."

The judges whispered to each other. "What's he doing? That song is..."

"He's getting it all wrong!"

"The horror!"

".... I can't live.... if living is without you....
I can't live, I can't give anymore!
I can't LIIIIIIIIIII--"

"STOP!" yelled the female judge standing up and throwing her mug to the side. "Just stop it! That's not how Ken Lee goes! What language is that, anyway?"

"Memespeak?"

"That's not how it goes! This is how it goes!

KEN LEEEEEEEEE!!!!! To libu dibu douchu!!!!!

KEN LEEEEEEEE!!!!! Ken lee meju more!!!!!"

:smalleek: "Your voice.... it's beautiful!"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Listen, you're not really what we're looking for right now. Get out of my Internet."

"Awwww...."

tl; dr:
Mechafox was expelled from the contest. He was a Gentleman.

Night begins now and ends in 24 hours. (Tomorrow's Friday, so I'll most likely be able to do the update in time.) If you have any night actions, please send them in to me.

Narration Reference:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RgL2MKfWTo

The Bookworm
2009-08-27, 09:12 PM
:smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin:
Great update! And we got a Gentleman!

Fawkes
2009-08-27, 10:50 PM
http://www.deviantart.com/download/130597965/Mentlegen__by_larolaro.jpg

Guancyto
2009-08-27, 10:53 PM
Huh.

I admit, I was a little skeptical of the "wolves watch out, Freshmeat is here!" thing.

No longer. :smallamused:

Duos
2009-08-28, 12:05 PM
Victory! Anon had better watch out, for teh memes ride on the wings of Great Justice tonight!

Fan
2009-08-28, 12:07 PM
Good news, makes me question my unqeustionable never vote on day one policy. Good work Freshmeat. Keep it up.:smallsmile:

Kyouhen
2009-08-28, 12:07 PM
Victory! Anon had better watch out, for teh memes ride on the wings of Great Justice tonight!

ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY RIDE ON WINGS OF GREAT JUSTICE! Though we did hit a gentleman. So I will permit it. Just this once. :smallannoyed:

Hyozo
2009-08-28, 01:05 PM
Good news, makes me question my unqeustionable never vote on day one policy. Good work Freshmeat. Keep it up.:smallsmile:

AAAA A AAAAAA AAAAAAAAA AAAA AAAAAAAAA_ AAAA'A AAAA AAA AAAAAAAA?

AAA AAA'A AAAAA AAA. AA AAAAAAA AAA AAAAA AAAAAA AAAA AAAA AAAA, AAA AA AAAAA AAA.

Mustiado
2009-08-28, 01:06 PM
I'll be gone over the weekend, so please no lynchies for me.

The Bookworm
2009-08-28, 02:07 PM
Need I remind everybody that Freshmeat_ Didn't vote for Mechafox?
That's not the point. The point is that Freshmeat is here, and we netted a wolf, so that makes it Freshmeat who found the wolf!

Opeth_Freak
2009-08-28, 02:10 PM
That's not the point. The point is that Freshmeat is here, and we netted a wolf, so that makes it Freshmeat who found the wolf!

Inspiring presence, eh? :smalltongue: I will laugh really hard, if Freshmeat will flip as a Gentlemen at some point... :P

Guancyto
2009-08-28, 02:30 PM
Inspiring presence, eh? :smalltongue: I will laugh really hard, if Freshmeat will flip as a Gentlemen at some point... :P

+1% hit on every allied poster. Makes for more accurate random lynches. *nod*

Mustiado
2009-08-28, 02:40 PM
Due to my tradition of missing the first day of posting, and horrible luck, I will be away for day two. Please do not auto-lynch me. I will return by monday.

Darkcomet
2009-08-28, 04:34 PM
Need I remind everybody that Freshmeat_ Didn't vote for Mechafox?
AAA AAA'A AAAAA AAA. AA AAAAAAA AAA AAAAA AAAAAA AAAA AAAA AAAA, AAA AA AAAAA AAA.
And don't party yet. We started off doing rather well last game, but DC still won.

>.>
<.<

*eats the white text*

"You saw nothing."

Hyozo
2009-08-28, 06:06 PM
>.>
<.<

*AAAA AAA AAAAA AAAA*

"AAA AAA AAAAAAA."

AAAA AAAAA AAAA?
What white text?

billtodamax
2009-08-28, 06:12 PM
The white text below your post.
AAA AAAAA AAAA AAAAA AAAA AAAA.

Hyozo
2009-08-28, 06:22 PM
AAAAA'A AAAAA AAAA AAAAA AA AAAAA? y?

billtodamax
2009-08-28, 06:25 PM
Well not that time, you edited the title that time.
Translate!
AAAA AAA AAAA AAAA, AAA AAAAAA AAA AAAAA AAAA AAAA.
AAAAAAAAA!

Hyozo
2009-08-28, 06:31 PM
AAAA AAAA, AAA A AAAAA AA AAA AAAA AA AAAAAAAA AA. y?

Mordokai
2009-08-28, 06:32 PM
Stop! Hammer time!

billtodamax
2009-08-28, 06:35 PM
Oh right, that makes sense then.
AA AAAAA, AAAA AAAAA AAAAA AAAA.
And if you want to stop the autocorrect, I suggest typing it, deleting it after the correction, and typing it again.
AAA AA AAA AAAA AA AAAA AAA AAAAAAAAAAA, A AAAAAAA AAAAAA AA, AAAAAAAA AA AAAAA AAA AAAAAAAAAA, AAA AAAAAA AA AAAAA.

Hyozo
2009-08-28, 06:50 PM
Oh right, that makes sense then.
AA AAAAA, AAAA AAAAA AAAAA AAAA.
And if you want to stop the autocorrect, I suggest typing it, deleting it after the correction, and typing it again.
AAA AA AAA AAAA AA AAAA AAA AAAAAAAAAAA, A AAAAAAA AAAAAA AA, AAAAAAAA AA AAAAA AAA AAAAAAAAAA, AAA AAAAAA AA AAAAA.

AA AAAA. A AAAAA AA'A AAAAAAAA AAA AAAAA AAA AAAAAAAA AAAAA AA AAA AAAA, AA A'A AAAAA AAAA AA AAA AAA AAAAA.
No good. I think it's actually the forum not allowing posts in all caps, so I'm going back to the old style.

billtodamax
2009-08-28, 06:55 PM
Yeah, that occurred to me after I had posted.
AAAA, AAAA AAAAAAAA AA AA AAAAA A AAA AAAAAA.

Oddity
2009-08-28, 08:21 PM
AAA!
Ahh!
AAA AAAAA AAAA AAA AAAA AAA AAAAAA AAAAA!
The white text and the AAAs are really scary!

AAAA:
No seriously
AA AAAAAAAAA

Haruki-kun
2009-08-28, 09:14 PM
Night 1 ends.

Anonymous taps his foot furiously. With his arms crossed, he continues to puff on the two cigars in his mouth. After a few minutes of glaring at his team, he reaches into his pocket, puts a third cigar in his mouth, and lights it. After taking a few more puffs, he holds them in his hand.

"Gentlemen," he says. "I am not pleased. I am not amused."

"We're sorry, Anon," says one of them. "We just... well, we.... we don't know how...."

"The Memes got lucky. It won't happen again."

"Won't happen again? WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN? YOU NOOB!" yells Anon. "Are you somehow implying the absolute absence of copy-pasta in MY Internet?"

"I thought you killed the Pasta chef last time?"

"You shut your mouth when Anon is talking!" He takes another cigar and lights it.

"Gentlemen, what are the four pillars?"

"Lulz, Win, Trolling, Flaming."

"Very good. Now tell me... which of those have we accomplished so far?"

"....."

"Exactly. Now, at least, I expect to get something done tonight. Milhouse!"

"Yes, sir!" replies a kid.

"Get rid of the meme we kidnapped yesterday. And make sure you take pics. We don't want anyone to claim our achievements don't count."

"Yes, sir!"

---------------------------------------

".......who's there?" he says.

".......Eek! Wh- wh- what is your name -desu ka?"

"Who wants to know?"

"Me -desu."

"Desu? Your name is desu?

"No. But some people call me desu -desu."

".....Desu-Desu"?

"No, just Desu -desu."

"....that's what I said."

"No, you said Desu-Desu -desu. But they just call me Desu -desu."

"That's what I said!"

"No, it's not! Desu!"

"AGH!!!!!!"

And the man was driven out of Memesville -desu.

tl;dr:
Heroic was killed by teh H4xx0rz. He was a Meme.
Murska was killed by Suiseiseki. He was also a Meme -desu.

Day 2 begins now and ends in 48 hours.

Did not vote yesterday:
bayar
Darkcomet
Fin
Istari
Mustiado (Filed away, safe from auto)
Night Surgeon
Recaiden

EnrgeticPenguin
2009-08-28, 09:58 PM
Im in your thread, pointing at Thufir!

Hmm,
Heroic was killed.
Heroic pointed at Thufir.
Thufir is OBV Scum.

Fleeing Coward
2009-08-28, 10:14 PM
Zar Peter for been third on an alternative bandwagon yesterday.

billtodamax
2009-08-28, 10:29 PM
Actually, considering it was first day, that was a random point, and the fact that I doubt Thufir was actually that worried about the logic being thrown around on day one (e.g. none) that's probably not a killing to silence someone who suspects him. Plus the fact that some wolves frame innocents like that. I'd say that FC's more likely to be correct in guessing Zar Peter as a gentleman.

Lex-Kat
2009-08-28, 10:39 PM
billtodamax

Duos
2009-08-28, 11:03 PM
Revenge is a dish best served cold, with a side of copypasta, garnished with GREAT JUSTICE! I point at EnrgeticPenguin for jumping on me after a random day one point at what turned out to be a nefarious Gentleman. For Great Justice, AWAAAAY! Also, THE GAME, FOR GREAT JUSTICE for any of you naughty, paranoid, highlight-y types.

MOD
2009-08-28, 11:28 PM
bayar I like him for a wolf...

Oddity
2009-08-29, 12:21 AM
Duos
NOT THE GAME!! NOOOS (I lost the game)

Hell Puppi
2009-08-29, 12:30 AM
Awww no more Desu?

This thread is lacking in desu.

Aaaaannnndddd Lex-kat ftw. Desu

desu
desu
desu...
....Seriously I can't stop -desu.

Rutskarn
2009-08-29, 12:45 AM
What's the internet about if not mindlessly following trends? Thufir indeed.

Kyouhen
2009-08-29, 01:08 AM
ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY GARNISH COPYPASTA WITH GREAT JUSTICE! It must be a carefully measured amount. That said, I'll join the Zar Peter wagon.

Opeth_Freak
2009-08-29, 02:58 AM
"We're no strangers to voooootes..."

((Zar Peter))

Also, looks like we have a trigger-happy sniper... Again.

billtodamax
2009-08-29, 03:11 AM
Yeah, Mr. Sniper, please don't shoot. You have all the accuracy of the lynch (terrible) With none of the voting records. Wait till the seer contacts you, or god, at least till you could possibly have some evidence!

Zar Peter
2009-08-29, 03:33 AM
I can assure you I'm not a gentleman, I'm a cook.

And today there will be.... spaghetti (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOKUdMr95Ig)!

And I point at Oddity because he lost the game.

Oddity
2009-08-29, 03:51 AM
I can assure you I'm not a gentleman, I'm a cook.

And today there will be.... spaghetti (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOKUdMr95Ig)!

And I point at Oddity because he lost the game.

Thanks man, I lost it again now. :smallbiggrin:

Fleeing Coward
2009-08-29, 04:09 AM
OK, now that there's a bandwagon going, I'll present some alternate logic.
Happyturtle is actually a gentleman because the bandwagon on her stopped dead after those 3 votes. I'd expect the wolves to push it more if she was innocent :smallbiggrin:

Freshmeat
2009-08-29, 04:22 AM
*points at Helgraf*

Oddity
2009-08-29, 04:54 AM
"HeY GuYzEz!, hEz JuSt pOiNtEd!"

"What do we do?"

*Mad Panic!*

"What do we do?"
"What do we do?"
"What do we do?"
"What do we do?"

"AcT NaTuRaL!"

*fail at acting natural*

Dallas-Dakota
2009-08-29, 05:09 AM
Happyturtle, would have been a good hide-wagon for wolves, I can imagine.

Bayar
2009-08-29, 06:02 AM
bayar I like him for a wolf...
Warning: RAGE
http://1d4chan.org/images/0/03/MustNotRage.jpg

NO U ! >:(

MOD

banjo1985
2009-08-29, 06:23 AM
Happyturtle is happy :smallbiggrin:

Fan
2009-08-29, 06:44 AM
/does not back the Happy wagon. Ever.

So, instead of Happy, I point at.... Fleeing Coward randomly.

billtodamax
2009-08-29, 06:51 AM
NS has an awesome avatar.

PirateMonk
2009-08-29, 07:13 AM
*Hides on happyturtle bandwagon*

happyturtle
2009-08-29, 07:28 AM
http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq40/happyturtle-avs/lolcats/128960224046962539.jpg

Zar Peter because I don't want to die.

Fan
2009-08-29, 07:44 AM
*Hides on happyturtle bandwagon*

*activates Geass*

Lelouch Vi Britannia commands you. Change your point!

It's also fairly obvious that the narrator would not pick the same wolves twice. That's just silly.

Reinholdt
2009-08-29, 07:59 AM
The wolves are chosen randomly (usually), or by an alpha. Nothing prevents the same person from being a wolf several times in a row in the same series. For example, see the Murska constant.

Zar Peter because happyturtle has a really cute kitten and I'm a sucker for kittens.

Oddity
2009-08-29, 08:02 AM
psst Zar: get a cute kitten

Thufir
2009-08-29, 08:02 AM
It's also fairly obvious that the narrator would not pick the same wolves twice. That's just silly.

That would be true, were it not for the fact that the wolves are selected randomly, and if it was known the narrator wouldn't pick the same people to be wolves again, that would given an extra advantage to team good.

That said, PirateMonk for hiding on a bandwagon.

Also, I'm away 'til tuesday evening.

Darkcomet
2009-08-29, 08:04 AM
Zar Peter because he does not have a kitten and made me lose the game.

Fan
2009-08-29, 08:12 AM
That would be true, were it not for the fact that the wolves are selected randomly, and if it was known the narrator wouldn't pick the same people to be wolves again, that would given an extra advantage to team good.

That said, PirateMonk for hiding on a bandwagon.

Also, I'm away 'til tuesday evening.

Well, mathmatically the chances of being a wolf are already low, combined with the fact that it has already happened. The chances of Happy being a gentlemen are rather low.

Also, I'd say Pirate Monk., the stated hiding in a bandwagon is decidedly wolfish.

Fleeing Coward
2009-08-29, 08:15 AM
Well, mathmatically the chances of being a wolf are already low, combined with the fact that it has already happened. The chances of Happy being a gentlemen are rather low.

Mathematically, the chance been a wolf in one game has no effect on the chances of someone been a wolf in the next.
Except for Murska of course. His chance of been a wolf increases with every game :smalltongue:

billtodamax
2009-08-29, 08:17 AM
Eventually, it'll go above 100% and he'll be a wolf twice.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2009-08-29, 08:31 AM
*activates Geass*

Lelouch Vi Britannia commands you. Change your point!

Except that Haruki is very silly.

Fan
2009-08-29, 08:34 AM
Except that Haruki is very silly.

That is admittedly true. I'm just trying to defend Happy, and will take my leverage where I can find it.:smalltongue:

The Bookworm
2009-08-29, 08:40 AM
Part II (Act I, Scene i)
(PoetDude and Feministy on stage.)
PoetDude: Y iz u so sad?
Feministy: I luv u. :smallfrown:
PoetDude: Cheeeer up! It isnt 2 bad! :smallsmile:
Feministy: Iz 2. :smallfrown:
PoetDude: Desu-
Feministy: Desu-
PoetDude: Desu-
Feministy: Nooooooo!
PoetDude: Do u wantz a poem? I haz 1.
Feministy: No, I iz in luv.
PoetDude: I haz an idea! Lets run away! :smallsmile: :smallsmile:
Feministy: Thats a grat idea! u iz so smart!
PoetDude: I no. Look, its AngstyTraitorGirl!
(Enter AngstyTraitorGirl.)
Feministy: O hai!
AngstyTraitorGirl: Stop being nice 2 me! Stop!
Feministy: Im ur best frend!
AngstyTraitorGirl: But Rich&Strng luvs u! Wah! :smallmad:
Feministy: But i hatz him!
AngstyTraitorGirl: Im angsty! Wah!
Feministy: I hatz him, he folos me!
AngstyTraitorGirl: I luvs him, he hatz me!
Feministy: AngstyTraitorGirl, u iz my frend! U wantz to here my plan?!?
AngstyTraitorGirl: Fine.
http://instanttrap.com/trap.jpg
Feministy: We iz gonna leavz!
PoetDude: We iz!
Feministy: Yeah!
PoetDude: Bai! (PoetDude and Feministy exit opposite sides.)
AngstyTraitorGirl: I haz an idea! I will tell Rich&Strng there plan! Then hill love me! Cause even tho shes my best frend, its her falt shes hot n im not! :smallbiggrin: (Exit)
End Part II/Act I scene i
Zar Peter

Trixie
2009-08-29, 09:19 AM
http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq40/happyturtle-avs/lolcats/128960224046962539.jpg

Zar Peter because I don't want to die.

Awww, cute kitty :smalltongue:

Answer: maybe they want you to join Fate instead? :smallbiggrin:

Eventually, it'll go above 100% and he'll be a wolf twice.

Now, I'm tempted to give Murska all the Servant roles at once just to spite the lot of you :smallamused:

Zar Peter
2009-08-29, 09:20 AM
psst Zar: get a cute kitten

But... I have two!

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s113/ZarPeter/Maus.jpg

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s113/ZarPeter/Luzifer.jpg

Fleeing Coward
2009-08-29, 09:27 AM
Now, I'm tempted to give Murska all the Servant roles at once just to spite the lot of you :smallamused:

Sounds good to me. I'm never one to pass up an easy victory :smallbiggrin:

Guancyto
2009-08-29, 09:37 AM
Hey, there was a game where he wasn't a wolf.

It was... *checks narration* this one? :smallconfused: Weird.

Anyway, both of these wagons involve people with kittens. So I figure if I point at Thufir, we'll see if he has any.

PirateMonk
2009-08-29, 09:39 AM
No, lynch happyturtle! As I'm obviously a wolf, since I'm hiding on her bandwagon, and as Fleeing Coward and the Cookiemonster pointed out that wolves would try to push her wagon if she were innocent, I'm obviously trying to make one of my fellow wolves look innocent!

Helgraf
2009-08-29, 09:50 AM
PirateMonk.

No kittens!

Mordokai
2009-08-29, 09:57 AM
*points at Duos*

Murska
2009-08-29, 10:07 AM
Well thanks a lot sniper. Killed night 2 in the first game and night 1 in this one... Someone REALLY wants me to never ever play Memesville. :smallfrown:

UncleWolf
2009-08-29, 10:44 AM
*hugs Murska*

And really though, bandwagons pop-up and die pretty often and if the wolves had suddenly forced one, they would have blown their cover much easier (Which would have been much more fortunate for us). No, I am not a wolf, or even a h4xx0r, I'm a meme and just saying my thoughts on it all.

Zar Peter for now, until I find someone better, or if I get proof otherwise.

Fan
2009-08-29, 10:45 AM
*hugs Murska*

And really though, bandwagons pop-up and die pretty often and if the wolves had suddenly forced one, they would have blown their cover much easier (Which would have been much more fortunate for us). No, I am not a wolf, or even a h4xx0r, I'm a meme and just saying my thoughts on it all.

Zar Peter for now, until I find someone better, or if I get proof otherwise.

Are so a wolf!:smallmad::smalltongue:

Recaiden
2009-08-29, 10:47 AM
Night Surgeon and I'm away now. I can haz not be autolynch plz?

UncleWolf
2009-08-29, 10:48 AM
Are so a wolf!:smallmad::smalltongue:

Only by avatar and name. :smalltongue:

Fan
2009-08-29, 10:49 AM
Only by avatar and name. :smalltongue:

See, he admits it! Lynch him!:smalltongue:

Guancyto
2009-08-29, 10:50 AM
No! :smallannoyed:

What if he's Courage Wolf instead? :smalltongue:

UncleWolf
2009-08-29, 10:52 AM
See, he admits it! Lynch him!:smalltongue:

Its nice to be back to these games. ^^

Reinholdt
2009-08-29, 11:27 AM
But... I have two!

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s113/ZarPeter/Maus.jpg

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s113/ZarPeter/Luzifer.jpg

Dang it.
PirateMonk hopefully doesn't have any.

Aemoh
2009-08-29, 04:07 PM
*points at Reinholdt*

Cause I don't feel like reading all that.

Deathslayer7
2009-08-29, 04:21 PM
thufir for a point

EnrgeticPenguin
2009-08-29, 05:51 PM
Revenge is a dish best served cold, with a side of copypasta, garnished with GREAT JUSTICE! I point at EnrgeticPenguin for jumping on me after a random day one point at what turned out to be a nefarious Gentleman. For Great Justice, AWAAAAY! Also, THE GAME, FOR GREAT JUSTICE for any of you naughty, paranoid, highlight-y types.

I pointed at you and Atreyu The Masked Llama.

PhantomFox
2009-08-29, 07:24 PM
Attention Duelists!

http://i32.tinypic.com/14w3s3q.jpg

My hair says that we should point at Zar Peter!

Dallas-Dakota
2009-08-29, 07:27 PM
Zar Peter, I have no idea why, but just to agree with PhantomFox, who I haven't seen nor spoken to for far too long!

Long time no see! Sadly I have to go and try catch some sleep now.

Kyouhen
2009-08-29, 07:39 PM
His hair does indeed have a strong point. Zar Peter it is!

EDIT:
And oddly enough when scrolling back to cross out my old point I discover I had already pointed at him. Well then. Now I just feel stupid. Also I just lost the game. VENGEANCE IS MINE!

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2009-08-29, 08:17 PM
Okay, if you're actually going to lynch PF because of my picture, then I have to take the picture away from you. Its been replaced with a picture of a unicorn.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u44/Jaysun123/ThreatDown.jpg

Well, I asked Mr. Colbert how to save Memesville and he pointed out that Mechafox was a Gentleman so Phantom Fox probably was too.

Kyouhen
2009-08-29, 08:33 PM
By the gods man, get that picture out of here! A point by Colbert is an instant lynch! :smalleek:

smuchmuch
2009-08-29, 08:42 PM
Well, I asked Mr. Colbert how to save Memesville and he pointed out that Mechafox was a Gentleman so Phantom Fox probably was too.

Can't argue with that logic.
Phantom Fox

rakkoon
2009-08-30, 12:36 AM
Kermit Bale thinks long and hard about it.
http://1sitedaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/ohnotheydidnt-Kermit-Bale_1247330140572.png
That logic cannot be refuted : Phantomfox it is

banthesun
2009-08-30, 06:42 AM
Phantom Fox, I choose you! 'cos you don't have any kittens.

EDIT: Wait a mo, shouldn't we be playing properly and all that? :smallconfused:

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2009-08-30, 07:31 AM
By the gods man, get that picture out of here! A point by Colbert is an instant lynch! :smalleek:

Seems like you're right. Of course, we may have some evidence to gain by seeing who would point at a rather good analytical player, simply because a photo-shopped picture of a treadmill told them to. Although, Rakkoon's picture was awesome.

Granted I have a high rate of accidentally protecting wolves up for lynch, so trying to save PF increasing his chances of being a wolf, but killing him when we have semi-logical reasoning to kill others makes NO sense.

PS: Thank you for the compliments on the picture. *wags* I'm glad everyone liked it.

Fleeing Coward
2009-08-30, 07:38 AM
It's day 2. I could theoretically make a semi-logical reason for lynching anyone :smallbiggrin:

Kyouhen
2009-08-30, 09:23 AM
It's day 2. I could theoretically make a semi-logical reason for lynching anyone :smallbiggrin:

FC's a wolf! You all heard him!

Fleeing Coward
2009-08-30, 09:38 AM
FC's a wolf! You all heard him!

Remember, you want to keep the wolf alive this game :smallbiggrin:

UncleWolf
2009-08-30, 11:23 AM
Remember, you want to keep the wolf alive this game :smallbiggrin:

*points at his own name*

See! :smalltongue:

The Bookworm
2009-08-30, 09:08 PM
I'm going on vacation until next Sunday, roadtripping around Maine. I may have some internet, but it'll be spotty.

Dallas-Dakota
2009-08-31, 12:42 AM
Gone till friday, please don't autolynch me.

Or lynch me for that matter!

Or kill me!

Fin
2009-08-31, 07:12 AM
Gone till friday, please don't autolynch me.

Or lynch me for that matter!

Or kill me!

Ok we won't... Hey wait a minute! Asking us not to kill him is a sure sign of wolfishness. Wolves never want to be lynched. DD The Cookiemonster is a wolf, where is my prize!?

Also I am back from Holiday!

Haruki-kun
2009-08-31, 08:22 AM
Day 2 ends.

"Good work, soldier! Alright, next!"

The Military Meme Academy known as MMA for lack of imagination had been standing for decades, at least 10 of them. There'd been no accidents for a loooooooooooooong time, but it was about right to reset the counter now.

As the next meme walks up to the front of the line. "Ready, sir!"

"What's your name?"

"I don't have one, sir! I'm just a meme!"

"GOOD! And where are you from?"

"127.0.0.1, sir!"

"ARE YOU READY TO DO A ****ING BARREL ROLL?"

"I'M READY, SIR!"

The Meme steps up. He gets into the cockpit and starts the engine, then takes off into the sky. As he gains speed, he attempts to do the barrel roll, but fails at it.

The radio comes to life. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING, SOLDIER!"

"I'M SORRY, SIR! I failed to do this barrel roll!"

"How could you fail to do a barrel roll? DO A ****ING BARREL ROLL!"

"It can't be done, sir!"

"Can't be done? Can't be done? TONY STARK DID THIS BARREL ROLL IN A CAVE WITH SCRAPS! No get to it!"

"YES, SIR! HAAAAAAAA!!!!!"

With an impressive display of talent, the meme does a barrel roll in mid-air. However, he soon loses control of the plane and crashes into the Memesville's Famous Apple Pie Factory (Our pies are THE BEST!).

The officer looks at the scene. Another soldier appears by his side.

"Uhm... sir?"

"Yes, soldier?"

"I don't think he was Tony Stark."

tl; dr:
Zar Peter crashed. He was a Meme.
Istari was Auto-lynched and replaced with Moofin Bard.

Night begins now and ends eventually. Assume at least 24 hours.

Kyouhen
2009-08-31, 10:00 AM
But the pies! :smalleek:

Zar Peter
2009-08-31, 11:21 AM
But I had kitties! :smalleek:

Good luck Memes! :smallbiggrin:

Duos
2009-08-31, 11:59 AM
I shed tears of Great Justice for innocent lives lost. T.T

Robert Blackletter
2009-08-31, 01:29 PM
happyturtle

Thank everyone for all the kind words

Moofin Bard
2009-08-31, 04:38 PM
Hey people please don't kill or lynch me just because I'm new here.

Thanks.
^_^

Rutskarn
2009-08-31, 04:44 PM
Guys, guys. Less random speculation, more lynching Thufir just because.
Also because I'm on to you, pallywhack.

Guancyto
2009-08-31, 04:48 PM
Let's all give a friendly, welcoming point to Moofin Bard!

But write it in black. Or pink. Or something other than red. Y'know.

Mordokai
2009-08-31, 04:53 PM
Dudes and dudettess... it's nightime.

Guancyto
2009-08-31, 05:00 PM
Oh right, with the day/night cycles.

Well I'd give a friendly welcoming nightkill, but I don't have one. So Moofin, you can have a hug instead.

PhantomFox
2009-08-31, 10:03 PM
Who cares if it's nighttime? Zar Peter again

http://memegenerator.net/Instances/183/Abridged-Advice-Screw-the-rules-I-have-money.jpg

:smallbiggrin:

Duos
2009-08-31, 10:10 PM

~screw the snip I have money~

RULES SCREWERS WITH MONEY UNITE!

http://advancewars.net/fileadmin/images/awds/sprites/AWDS_Colin.gif

Hell Puppi
2009-08-31, 11:23 PM
http://sharkrobot.com/store/images/shirt_ninjabot_blueteam.jpg

Zar Peter
2009-09-01, 12:45 AM

http://memegenerator.net/Instances/183/Abridged-Advice-Screw-the-rules-I-have-money.jpg

I'm waiting for you in the afterlive, foxy!

Kyouhen
2009-09-01, 01:02 AM
Dudes and dudettess... it's nightime.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v169/Balthasar_Gelt/motivatorc398747ee7d8e6c91078e3d2cc.jpg

Trixie
2009-09-01, 03:38 AM

Umm... But it isn't Rocket Launcher :smalltongue:

It is one of the RPG-7 variants, probably RPG-7D, that is, (rocket-propelled) Grenade Launcher :smallbiggrin:

Bayar
2009-09-01, 03:58 AM

It is one of the RPG-7 variants, probably RPG-7D, that is, (rocket-propelled) Grenade Launcher :smallbiggrin:

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff15/bayar_m2003/1251600845676.jpg

billtodamax
2009-09-01, 06:02 AM
*Looks at spoiler*
Uh, I concede to whichever side Bayar's on. :smalltongue:

Murska
2009-09-01, 10:13 AM
((Someone want to confess sniping me to me over PM? It might lessen the amount of bloody revenge I'm going to take after waiting for so long for this game.))

Hyozo
2009-09-01, 10:30 AM
AAAAAAA, AAAAAAA AA'A AAAAA.
Kyouhen, because it's night.

Kyouhen
2009-09-01, 10:42 AM
AAAAAAA, AAAAAAA AA'A AAAAA.
Kyouhen, because it's night.

Don't make me point at the poster. :smallannoyed:

Reinholdt
2009-09-01, 10:44 AM
Haruki-kun. Something I don't trust about beings from on high.

Bayar
2009-09-01, 11:00 AM
((Someone want to confess sniping me to me over PM? It might lessen the amount of bloody revenge I'm going to take after waiting for so long for this game.))

Could you explain that part, Murska ? My english grammar processor crashed.

Also, what the hell is wrong with signs these days ? I mean, WTF ?
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff15/bayar_m2003/40823.jpg

Murska
2009-09-01, 11:30 AM
((I asked if someone(from the players) would want to confess the act of sniping me(to death) on night one for no reason to me(the target of said sniping(for no reason)) using a Private Message so nobody still living would get to know his role. I offered as incentive the possibility that the bloody revenge I'm preparing for when I do get to know who he/she is(which I will, eventually) might be slightly less painful.))

Haruki-kun
2009-09-01, 11:51 AM
People, please...

gb2 /b/ed. :smallbiggrin:

Kyouhen
2009-09-01, 11:52 AM
((I asked if someone(from the players) would want to confess the act of sniping me(to death) on night one for no reason to me(the target of said sniping(for no reason)) using a Private Message so nobody still living would get to know his role. I offered as incentive the possibility that the bloody revenge I'm preparing for when I do get to know who he/she is(which I will, eventually) might be slightly less painful.))

PhantomFox
2009-09-01, 11:55 AM

No, THIS is a trap...

http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/5202/bridgetil1.jpg

Bayar
2009-09-01, 12:03 PM
No, THIS is a trap...

http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/5202/bridgetil1.jpg

Everyone is gay for Bridget. EVERYONE !

Edit @V: A squirrel is not powerful you say ... hmm...

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff15/bayar_m2003/some%20random%20crap/toon_1230022763639_Alyx_Vance.jpg

Yes, she kicked ass in Half Life 2.

Trixie
2009-09-01, 12:06 PM
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff15/bayar_m2003/1251600845676.jpg

Actually, another fail - M-16 is a very weak rifle, so it is like saying 'a power of an enraged, angry, pissed off squirrel' :smalltongue:

Aaaand, this is a Leopard 2A5, German tank, so German variant of M-16 (like HK-416) should be used instead :smallbiggrin:

Hyozo
2009-09-01, 05:56 PM
A AAAAA AA AAAAAA AAAAAAA A'A AAAAAAA AAAAAAAA AA AAAAAAA.
I point at Trixie because I'm already pointing at Kyouhen.

MOD
2009-09-01, 09:35 PM
Lex-Kat, I got no reason just am.

Edit: Crap a wardrobe malfunction...lemme just

Lex-Kat thats better. Sigh, I liked the original better, I'd post the pic but I don't think its appropriate...

Lex-Kat
2009-09-01, 09:43 PM
Wait, do Magenta points count? :smallconfused:

EDIT: Darn, I shouldn't have posted anything. :smallannoyed:

Reinholdt
2009-09-01, 09:46 PM
*points at Magenta*
Cause I don't like the way it's looking at me.

V Make it stop... Make it stop! :smalleek:

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2009-09-01, 10:42 PM
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n141/maskedllama/magenta.jpg

Hell Puppi
2009-09-01, 11:40 PM
Actually, another fail - M-16 is a very weak rifle, so it is like saying 'a power of an enraged, angry, pissed off squirrel' :smalltongue:

Aaaand, this is a Leopard 2A5, German tank, so German variant of M-16 (like HK-416) should be used instead :smallbiggrin:

Logic? In my memes? Trixie!

Lex-Kat
2009-09-01, 11:51 PM
Caution!! Trixie is not a player. :smallsmile:

Kyouhen
2009-09-02, 01:21 AM

I have one thing to say to you!

Also Trixie is so a playa. :smallbiggrin:

Opeth_Freak
2009-09-02, 01:37 AM

But as previously stated this isn't...

*dies in an explosion*

Irbis
2009-09-02, 04:16 AM

Here, you should do it like this:

http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0902/i-have-a-rocket-launcher-rocket-launcher-lancher-invalid-arg-demotivational-poster-1233640342.jpg

I find that blue pic cute, though :smalltongue:

banthesun
2009-09-02, 06:06 AM
*Points at Nighttime, but is having to much fun*

Reinholdt
2009-09-02, 08:16 AM

I join this bandwagon. Trixie is the playa.

Trixie
2009-09-02, 11:08 AM
Hmm, I vote Trixie. This is the right game to have someone who isn't even playing lynched! :smalltongue:

Oh, and there is not a bigger playa than Reinholdt. Come on, you said that yourself a few days ago :smallbiggrin:

Irbis
2009-09-02, 11:19 AM
Trixie and Reinholdt for teh win, they deserve it :smallbiggrin:

Haruki-kun
2009-09-02, 12:44 PM
Night 2 finally ends.

Thufir is walking down the street at night after a short day of working in the factory. The day would have been a long day, had it not been cut short by some sort of plane crashing straight into it. Possibly to do with a failed barrel roll.

"It's like the third one this week," the boss had said. "Our insurance won't answer the phone anymore."

As he walks home, he takes a wrong turn and StumblesUpon an alley. Strange, isn't it? Memesville seems to be made up of nothing but alleys.

"Excuse me, sir?" says a kid, walking up to him. "Could you help me?"

"Yes, what is it?"

"I was wondering if you could help me with my math homework?"

"Oh, uh... sure?"

"Here, look!"

The kid shoves a book in his face, then before Thufir begins to explain, runs away.

"....huh?" Thufir looks at a picture. It looks like a picture of a duck with wheels.

"What in the world?"

"Hehehe......." Thufir turns around to look at the man. "What? You've never heard of him?"

"Him? Who the hell is 'him'?"

"Why, Duckroll, of course! Oh, you silly young kids with your Rick Rolls. I play old school."

"Old school? What are you talking about? What are you doing here?"

"Patience, my friend. No reason to bomb me with questions. I'm a gentleman, after all."

"Oh, good. Wait...... NO!"

A void forms around the Meme. As Thufir screams, it closes in on him and crushes him until nothing is left.

"Math help, then?" says the Gentleman.

"Division by Zero," answers the kid. "I bet the boss'll be pleased."

tl; dr:
Thufir was killed. He was a Meme.

Day 3 begins now and ends in 48 hours, I suppose.

Did not vote yesterday:
Toasty
Uncle Festy
Vibrant
The Fiery Tower
Selrahc
Shadowcaller
Hyozo

Hyozo
2009-09-02, 01:03 PM
A AAAAA AA AAAAAAAAA AAA AAAAAA AA AAAA AAA AAAAAAAA AAAAA AAA AA AAAAAAAA AAAA.
I point at Reinholdt for trying to pass his official title off to somebody else.

Shadowcaller
2009-09-02, 01:10 PM
Let's see....
Selrahc

Mustiado
2009-09-02, 02:08 PM
Trixie! Wait... I mean. uh...

The Fiery Tower!

Thufir
2009-09-02, 04:30 PM
Objection! I would've corrected the kid's 'math' to 'maths' before agreeing to help.

Guancyto
2009-09-02, 04:32 PM
Mustadio pointed twice! He must have some secret role!

And we all know secret roles are evil.

Fin
2009-09-02, 04:38 PM
Toasty to see if I can inspire him to point and not get auto'd!

happyturtle
2009-09-02, 04:42 PM
Since it's day 3 and we have nothing to go on, my point is for sale. Post the best lolcat or loldog, and I'll point at whoever you're pointing at.

Go!

UncleWolf
2009-09-02, 04:50 PM
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/loldog-funny-pictures-you-got-it-babe.jpg

Right now I am going to say Hyozo.

Mordokai
2009-09-02, 04:51 PM
http://cd7.planet.ee/files/lolcat.JPG

Keep the point, your heart is enough for me :smalltongue: :smallbiggrin:

Reinholdt
2009-09-02, 04:56 PM
... So many to choose from! Gah!
*digs through his hundreds*
How am I supposed to pick just one?

Bah. This one I've always liked.
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/funny-pictures-married-cats-will-always-love-eachother.jpg

Retaliatory point at Hyozo

Fan
2009-09-02, 05:05 PM
Really, well.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y101/rockfic/1202744034lolrus.jpg

Reinholdt, for trying to pass his playahood onto trixie.:smalltongue:

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2009-09-02, 08:20 PM
There is a kid in the scene. Evnafets often plays as Little Evvie, a kid. The kid was a gentleman. Evnafets is probably a gentleman.

Darkcomet
2009-09-02, 08:41 PM
Mordokai is obviously plotting, because he's trying to buy Happy's point but hasn't even pointed yet!

PirateMonk
2009-09-02, 08:56 PM
Keep the point, your heart is enough for me :smalltongue: :smallbiggrin:

Darkcomet for baseless accusations.

Darkcomet
2009-09-02, 09:03 PM
>.>

Obviously I was distracted by the kitteh.

You're just lucky I'm not hungry... :smalltongue:

Hyozo
2009-09-02, 09:46 PM
There is a kid in the scene. Evnafets often plays as Little Evvie, a kid. The kid was a gentleman. Evnafets is probably a gentleman.

A AAAA AAAA AAAAA. AA AA AAAA AAAAAAAA AAAAAAA, AA AA A AAAAA'A AA AAAAAAAAA AAAAAAA, A AAAAA AAAAAA AA.
I like that logic. If he were actually playing, or if I weren't on autolynch warning, I would follow it.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2009-09-02, 10:15 PM
Curses!! You found me out.

I point at Toasty for not agreeing that Haruki used to be a Pokemon.

V but...but......*bites your tail*

Hell Puppi
2009-09-02, 10:16 PM
Atreyu the Masked LLama, because right now I don't need a reason.

Aemoh
2009-09-02, 10:22 PM
*points at Vibrant for some reason*

Lex-Kat
2009-09-02, 10:35 PM
Hyozo, for exposing Llama logic.

Recaiden
2009-09-02, 10:36 PM
The pixie's got it, Hyozo.

smuchmuch
2009-09-02, 10:39 PM
It will take more than a kitten to soften me up.
Point at Mordokai.

Rutskarn
2009-09-02, 10:58 PM
Yeah, sure, Hyozo, why the hell not.

What? Not like I know what I'm doing.

Hell Puppi
2009-09-03, 12:20 AM
It's okay Rutsy. This is my third game and I still don't know what the hell I'm doing.
I think some people have made WW careers out of not knowing what they're doing. :smalltongue:

TFT
2009-09-03, 12:48 AM
Hmmm, Hell Puppi for exposing my plans!

Hyozo
2009-09-03, 01:00 AM
AA AAAA AA! AA A AAAAAA AAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAA AAA AAAA?
Oh come on! Am I really getting bandwagoned for that?

Deathslayer7
2009-09-03, 01:27 AM
AA AAAA AA! AA A AAAAAA AAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAA AAA AAAA

yes. Hyozo

Kyouhen
2009-09-03, 01:42 AM
Yeah, sure, Hyozo, why the hell not.

What? Not like I know what I'm doing.

Don't worry Rutskarn, at the very least you can flail wildly and hope you hit a wolf! :smallbiggrin:

billtodamax
2009-09-03, 01:55 AM
Now, if we put the fireworks right here, they'll spell out "63|\|713|\/|3|\| F41|_ 1010101010101010101010101" Trust me.

Hyozo

rakkoon
2009-09-03, 02:10 AM
Hmm
yes
Yep
Ahum
Yah

http://kermitbale.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/kermit-bale-nod.gif

I've got nothing :smallfrown:
Smuchmuch

Oddity
2009-09-03, 05:09 AM
AAA AAAA AAAAA AAA AA AAAA AA AAAAAAAAAAA A!
http://i441.photobucket.com/albums/qq131/daivinian/alpha5meme.jpg
Deathslayer 7!

Awesome rakkoon

Opeth_Freak
2009-09-03, 07:08 AM
Hyozo, because I can...

The Bookworm
2009-09-03, 07:55 AM
Hyozo. And no more Midsummer's Night until I get back from Maine.

Freshmeat
2009-09-03, 07:57 AM
Hm, we lynched a wolf on the first day yet aren't acting on it. Surely it seems probable that if a wolf bandwagon was forming itself and had only a marginal (or no) momentum at the time that at least one wolf would've tried to steer the votes in a different direction, no? I say we should target those that ended up up on the Day 1 counterwagons, especially at critical moments (assuming, temporarily, for lack of further information, that said counterwagons were against innocents). Helgraf fits the bill for me and gets my vote.