PDA

View Full Version : My 4e DM Screen, and Other Goodies

Tequila Sunrise
2009-08-24, 10:50 AM
I said I'd have a good DM screen available for download by last week, but better late than never right? It's totally plain, but I can add color and images if I get specific requests:

My Web Site (http://lukebuchanan.com/Dungeons_and_Dragons)

Kol Korran
2009-08-24, 11:11 AM
nicely done! i liked the other stuff on the site too. like the ranking for elites and solos and so on...

one question: why did you put all the monster design stuff (roles, damage expressions and such)on the DM screen? it's not like i'm going to come up with monsters on the fly in the middle of the session. (i have a few premade monsters in case the need arises). it could have been used for other stuff. i think i mentioned it in the thread before, but a summary of the skills and their DCs could realy come in handy.

side question: why do you -1 the NADs every 5 levels? never seen it mentioned, but then again, i haven't been looking very hard.

Kol.

Tequila Sunrise
2009-08-24, 01:50 PM
one question: why did you put all the monster design stuff (roles, damage expressions and such)on the DM screen? it's not like i'm going to come up with monsters on the fly in the middle of the session. (i have a few premade monsters in case the need arises). it could have been used for other stuff. i think i mentioned it in the thread before, but a summary of the skills and their DCs could realy come in handy.
Someone suggested putting monster design stuff on the DM screen, in case they needed to stat monsters on the fly, in the previous thread. To be honest, I think I did that instead of skill DCs just because I had the monster stuff already typed up. But there's a good chance I'll change it, as I have the monster stuff basically memorized.

side question: why do you -1 the NADs every 5 levels? never seen it mentioned, but then again, i haven't been looking very hard.
If you look through the MM, most monsters have at least one abysmal NAD for their level. Also, PCs all have at least one NAD that scales very slowly so I figure it's only fair for monsters to have the same disadvantage.

SSGoW
2009-11-05, 03:00 AM
most likely its frm my university's server but your website aint working =[

Talyn
2009-11-05, 11:58 AM
Not working here, either, and I'm using my home internet connection.