PDA

View Full Version : Help understanding "Loredrake" Entry reqs

Lord of Syntax
2009-08-24, 08:49 PM
i convinced my DM to allow me to take loredrake and i don't understand the entry reqs! can someone explane?

Yuki Akuma
2009-08-24, 08:59 PM
*explain

You might want to tell us what book you're talking about and what troubles you're having with the entry requirements. And what system you're talking about. Because, seriously, anyone who hasn't memorized every single book they own is unlikely to be able to help you.

Eldariel
2009-08-24, 08:59 PM
i convinced my DM to allow me to take loredrake and i don't understand the entry reqs! can someone explane?

You have to be a Dragon. It's basically a different Dragon; instead of being tough, you get extra 2 levels of Sorcerer casting. So yeah, Dragonwrought Kobold can be one without losing anything. Extremely cheesy. Also tasty.

Lord of Syntax
2009-08-24, 09:01 PM
Ohh... i knew about the dragon thing and anyway i AM a dragonwrought kobold! and i thought there was a religious requrement

Sinfire Titan
2009-08-24, 09:18 PM
The only requirements are Spellcasting ability and any True Dragon. Dragonwrought Kobolds exploit a clause presented in the Draconomicon to qualify on technicallity, and aren't normally considered a true "True Dragon".