2009-08-27, 09:33 AM
Mysteries of the World

Waargh!
2009-08-27, 09:34 AM
CHAPTER 1: The Spark of Mystery

Waargh!
2009-09-01, 07:12 AM
[Urior, capital of Kameror, noon]
"Greetings Grithmak. And if that's not the lovely Goreliet. Always at your service my lady *kissing her hand*. Come in my friends"

You enter the tent of master Groumar, the chief of the Divinghawk clan. It is just recelntly that the Divinghawk clan claimed superiority among the rest of the tribes of the land of Krameror. Now Groumar rules all 13 tribes of goblins. He used to be a member of the Stormfist Tribe, but was taken as a slave. He escaped, though, and became a member of the Divinghawk clan. His cunning nature helped him move upon the ranks and became chieftain. At once he strived to unite the 13 tribes of goblins of the land of Krameror. The rest of the tribes where caught by suprised and surrendered to him. That gave Groumar fame and respect and now he is undboubtly the rightful leader.
Groumar is not really famous for his politics or his economical mind. What saved hir rulership was the free-market law, proposed by his wife. In a few words, whoever wants to sell things is allowed to, no matter their race. The hobgolin's elite guard itself guarantees the safety of the merchants from thieves and greedy armies. That makes the market flourish with all kind of merchants and even the orcs and dwarves from the surrounding cities visit the market, even though they are hostile to the goblins.

"You may wonder why I called you here my friends. I was delighted when I heard that you where crossing the land. We goblins stand strong when we are united. And united we are. But the land of Krameror has recently getting a bit... overpopulated. We have the Dwarves at the Sand Hill. The Orcs are gathering up in the north. Some say they have spotted dragons in the west!"
(dramatic pause)
"...but what I want for you is to go east, at the Hollow Palace. My clerics say that it is Kord's will for the place to be explored. A secret lies there crusial to the whole goblin nation! I cannot think of better persons to do so. What do you say Grithmak?"

[History Check: Goreliet 31, Grithmak 9]

Common knowledge:
Gorelliet recalls that the Sand Hill lies near the Great road. The road that leads to Arhi, the capital of the world. That is why that even though the dwarves are a few in numbers compared to the goblins and the orc in Kreamor, their position makes their underground city in the Sand Hill flourish. The hill itself offers agreat natural defense, so it is hard for anybody to storm their city.
Expert knowledge:
Orcs are gathering...orcs are gathering. Gorelliet knows that orcs only gather up when they are indeed up to something. They always gather up as much as possible before executing their campaign, in order to have maximum military force. That is always the orcs strategy. And usually they gather up under a powerful leader, which was crowned only by showing his might through bloody battles. And their is one great orc leader that is feared in all Kreamor. Doomhammer. His might is legendary. His victims numerous. And what is worst is that Grithmak killed Redaxe..... Doomhammer's little brother
Master knowledge:
When Groumar mentions that dragons where spotted in the west, Corelliet smiles sarcasticly. Even giggles. Because east from Urior is the mountain Ior, surrounded by the jungle Pa. A natural beauty known as the "Dragon's Playground". It is where dragons leave their babies or their young ones while they do their business. The jungle and the mountain makes sure their little ones will stay safe. Not that facing a young dragon's is considered a good day for anybody

In the meantime Shard is stounding outside the tent. He see's that the goblins have a remarkable military force and they seemed well equipped. The hobgoblins are the one's in charge. He can see that usually there is a hobgoblin, a lieutanant, that is in charge for a group of 5-10 goblins. Maybe and a couple bugbears. There are also some elite troups. Hobgoblins only. Their equipment seems astonishing. Asking around he realializes that they are the famous hobgoblin's Elite Guards.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
A couple of miles from Urior Cilander remains hidden in some bushes. He has spotted Gorrelliet and her brother, along with a strange fighter. He is so delighted since Gorreliet is the one that help him escape from his goblin slavery. He just wanted to go and thank her when a group of hopgoblin's where coming towards them, so he hide to see what happens. Now he waits hidden [Stealth: 12] for Gorreliet to come out of Urior.
EDIT: The land outside Urior is full of bushes and small trees. There are two main roads from Urior. One that goes east and the other south, towards Sand Hill and the great road. The east one goes towards the Forest of Kameror, where the Hollow Palace lies. Urior has one main gate, which both roads are accessible. So Cilander is a couple of miles outside the main gate hiding in some bushes

Don the Bastard
2009-09-01, 07:52 AM
Goreliet closes her eyes for but her moment as if centering herself "Yes... I see that the secret the Hollow Palace holds is vital for our kind" she raises her hands to her face, running them slowly down her face dramatically, "I see other things though, I see the Orcs marshalling for war, violence will bath the lands, we should either take this army or dash it with our own proactive efforts"

Waargh!
2009-09-01, 01:07 PM
Meanwhile...
A small goblin comes towards Shard and being amazed of all the stone and metal:
"Woooow! Who are you sir?"
Shard looks at the little boy but [Pick Pocket: 17] he notices a young female goblin trying to snatch one of his gold pouches!
Having realised her failed attempt, the young goblin looks at him with terror in her eyes:
"Please, sir, please. Me and my boy are hungry, we have no money since my husband died. Please, don't notify the guards, I beg you. Spare us!!"
[Bluff vs Insight: 11 vs 12]
Her poorly clothes, her inoccent voice would almost fool Shard. But there is something in her voice. In the fact that her hand is a bit close to her side like she is prepared to draw a weapon if necessary. You don't quite believe that she is a helpless poor mother. Though she is a young female goblin and there is a boy-goblin, about 8 years old standing next to you, frighten from the whole scene. The guards don't seem to have noticed anything or they just don't care.
[The laws in Urior state that no killing or stealing is aloud. If there is such an occasion the victim can punish the thief. Or he can ask help from the guards, though they are not that eager to help if it is a trivia (for them) matter]
(Shard post action, Grithmak also, Cilander if wants to change his current being hidden action)

Kaiser Omnik
2009-09-01, 01:17 PM
Shard

The warforged sighed. He made a gesture signifying he wants her out of his sight.

"You are not worth my time, nor the guards'. Do yourself a favor and find a real job...or you will get killed trying to steal a few silver coins from experienced mercenaries. Is that really worth it?"

Cilvyn
2009-09-01, 03:52 PM
The Half-elf remains hidden in the bushes, but tries to sneak closer. He hides between the tents and tries to get closer to the tent where he thinks the hobgoblin that saved him went to. If he can't find the pright tent, he decides to remain hidden waiting for the others to pass by.

Waargh!
2009-09-02, 01:22 AM
Urior doesn't have walls and there are no house, just tents. Only the temple of Kord is from stone and even that nothing fancy.
Cilander tries to sneak closer [Stealth: 21] and manages to avoid some patrols and enters the city. Now, the city hold about a couple hunder families so there should be around 700 goblinoids. Near the chieftains tent there are lots of guards and the Elite Guard itself. All this shuffle through Cilinder mind as he stay in a low profile near some tents at the edge of the city.

You know that hobgoblins are not really kind if elves nor humans...nor anybody really. A halfbreed would really seem suspicious if seen (that is why he was left outside in the first place).

So proceed from here (continue towards chieftain tent trying to sneak in the heart of a hostile city, stay hidden or run back outside the city. Note that Cilinder hasn't seen the incident yet. He is a couple hundred meters away from where the chieftain's tent lies)

Waargh!
2009-09-02, 04:16 PM
The city seems vast and no way to find your way. No signs or anything (worst than Athens). And asking around wouldn't quite be...wise.
So Cilinder remains hidden near some tents near the entrance of Urior.

Grithmak agrees with her sister and Groumar goes right away to the details:
"Good, good, all good. So here is a map how to go to the Hollow Palace. You remember that their are rumours that ghosts haunt the place...not a very friendly place I fear. The forest of Kameror is not safe either but the Hollow Palace is not far inside. There is a path close to where the road from here to the forest stops. Take the path and you will find the palace. Report to me at once! And, he he, a fine sum of gold will await you of course of course *smiles idioticaly*"

(You may add anything if desired here)

Grithmak and Goreliet walk out of the tent and they gather up with Shard. A few meters outside the gates of Urior a figure appears.... Goreliet gets a (cheesy) flashback of how she saved the Half-Elf of its slavers.

It is still noon and you walk towards the Hollow Palace when...

Waargh!
2009-09-02, 04:56 PM
*ssshhhh*
Crossbow bolt: n1 miss
passes widly upon Grithmak's head!

You see a dwarf, covered with mud coming out of a bush.

(whisper) "Sigh, why do I travel with you Gor. WHY?! Let me show you some profesional work"

*ssshhhh*
Crossbow bolt: n1 miss
passes evern wider from Grithmak's head...

(whisper) "Cause maybe, lad, you want to learn how to freakin' shoot?"

Another Dwarf reavels its position from another bush following by two more.

"Aye, by the name of Moradin! Hiding in some bloody bushes for this two idiots to shoot a bloody goblin!! The hammer, only the hammer must be used to smash moradin's foes!"

Another two hammers fly on Grithmak's head
Throwing hammer: 22 vs 22, HIT! 4 dmg
Throwing hammer: 14 vs 22

You see two dwarves with crossbows and two with warhammers and shields.

A map is given here:
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
C S _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
O G _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ D _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ D _ _ C _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ C

O: Goreliet C: Crossbow the rest you know

Goreliet recalls their tactics [Nature 22]. In a few words (bored to list every power) the dwarves try to isolate a foe and shoot it down with a crossbow (more damage when target has no cover). The also have hammer for close attacks. The shield/hammer ones use their shield to unbalance them.

------------------------------
Other rolls:
Dwarves stealth 23 hidden
The dwarves saw first Cilander as he was hiding outside the city, who failed a perception check and a stealth check to the dwarves so they where hidden there waiting till then.

ROUND 1
Initiatives (wont calculate average for the gropus cause it is obvious)
Group: 1, 4, 7, 4
Dwarves: 10+5, 16+4

The happy party seems kind of cut out of suprise and the dwarves act again
The first one rushes towars Goreliet and bashes her with a wooden shield
"Take that witch!"
Shield Bash: 24 vs 18fort HIT! 11 dmg
Goreliet falls off balance (prone) and the dwarf follows with another attack:
Warhammer: 32 vs 16ac HIT! 4 dmg

The other dwarf rushes towards Shard and tries to break him to pieces:
Shield Bash: 13 vs 19fort
Warhammer: 15 vs 22ac

"Aye, this time..." two bolts at Grithmak
Crossbow bolt: 26 vs 22ac HIT! 8 dmg
Crossbow bolt: 30 vs 22ac HIT! 12 dmg
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
C S D _ _ _ _ _ _ _
O G _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
D _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ C _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ C
O: prone

Kaiser Omnik
2009-09-02, 05:28 PM
Shard

Shard looked in the dwarve's eyes while gripping his greataxe.

"Moradin would be ashamed."

He moved fast around the hapless dwarf and delivered a powerful, yet percise blow, aiming for his knee.

OOC:
Move: Shift 1, south of the enemy
Standard: Steel Serpent Strike
Attack - [roll0] vs AC
Damage - [roll1]
Also, that dwarf is marked.

Waargh!
2009-09-02, 06:02 PM
Shard masterfully slashes the dwarf's knee with his greataxe
"Argh! I shall shatter you to pieces or my name 'ill not be Bogarir!"

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
C _ D1 _ _ _ _ _ _ _
O G S _ _ _ _ _ _ _
D2 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ C _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ C
O: prone
D1: marked, slowed, no-shifting

Don the Bastard
2009-09-03, 12:15 AM
Goreliet hisses at the dwarf viciously, dark swirling mist surrounds her curling up and down her arms, rolls forward onto her knees as swings in a vicious uppercut.

Move action: Stand from prone.
Standard action: Eldritch Blast (Reapers touch negates the opportunity attack) Con [roll0] vs. Ref, for [roll1] damage.
If it hits: Minor action: Shift (Thanks to White Lotus Evasion) 1 square diagonal to the up and to the left. Then see action point.
If it misses: Minor action: Curse D2

Action Point: Vestige of Xandor on D2 Con [roll2] vs. Will, for [roll3] psychic damage, and he is influenced by the vestige of Xandor (save ends), while influenced it chooses to either be dazed until the start of it's next turn or take 10 psychic damage. If this misses it still takes the damage and is just dazed until the end of my next turn

If Eldritch Blast misses I will not spend the action point.

Waargh!
2009-09-03, 01:54 AM
Goreliet stands up and launches an uppercut but the dwarf evades it just in time

"Your head is mine to collect witch"

Goreliet closes her eyes and curses her enemy
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
C _ D1 _ _ _ _ _ _ _
O G S _ _ _ _ _ _ _
D2 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ C _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ C
D1: marked, slowed, no-shifting
D2: warlock's curse

Cilvyn
2009-09-03, 02:08 AM
Cilander 48/48

Cilander looks surprised and first looks stunned, then he quickly takes his instrument from his girdle and start so play a very heroic tune, and provoking tune..

Come my friends, do not fear
You there, dwarf, look to here *points at Shard*
This soldier cut your brothers knie
Come and get him, feel free

Actions
[spoiler]
Misdirection mark on the other dwarf. Cha vs Ref[roll]1d20+9[roll]
damage [roll0]
Special: the dwarf is marked by Shard

Waargh!
2009-09-03, 02:32 AM
Cilander plays a magical tune that strikes the dwarf on the head
Aaargh!!
Misdirection mark on D2: n20 CRITICAL! 14+4 = 18dmg

Suprisingly the Dwarf turns mad at Shard
Oh, lad, you shall surely pay for this. By the name of Moradin you monster will be dust when Foromir is done with ya

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
C _ D1 _ _ _ _ _ _ _
O G S _ _ _ _ _ _ _
D2 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ C _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ C
D1: marked(Shard), slowed, no-shifting
D2: warlock's curse, marked (Shard)

Waargh!
2009-09-03, 05:31 PM
Grithmak shifts one square south
Warlord's Stride on D2: [roll0] for [roll1]
Inspiring Word on himself: (12+1d6)[15]
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
C _ D1 _ _ _ _ _ _ _
O _ S _ _ _ _ _ _ _
D2 G _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ C _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ C

Waargh!
2009-09-04, 05:24 AM
"Lets see how you can handle a dwarf thing"
He bashes the warforged and knocks him down and follows with a blow from his hammer
[Shield Bash (recharged): 21 vs 19f HIT! 7dmg]
[Warhammer: 20 vs 21ac]
which misses

The other dwarf slashes Goreliet
"Why won't you die already?
[Warhammer: 24-2=22 vs 16ac HIT! 13dmg]

Goreliet has a wound from the multiple slashes in her arm (bloodied)

The other two dwarves take some step backwards and light two kind of big cigars.
"Mm, so tell me my friend Gor. How is de wife and little ones?"
[Crossbow bolt on Shard: 14 vs 21ac]
"Damn these things are good. Well, everything is in order, thanx for asking"
[Crossbow bolt on Shard: 28 vs 21ac HIT! 13dmg]

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
C _ D1 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
O _ S _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
D2 G _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ C _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ C
S: prone

EDIT: Sorry, actions edited cause D1 couldn't shift

Don the Bastard
2009-09-04, 08:10 AM
As the weapon stings her arm, the rage bubbles up inside of her, she grabs her rod and strikes.
Minor action: Draw rod of Dark reward +1
Standard action: Melee Eldritch Blast again [roll0] vs. Reflex for [roll1]+[roll2] damage

If I hit with Eldritch Blast
Minor action: Shift 1 square up and to left
Action Point: Vestige of Xandor on D2 Con [roll3] vs. Will, for [roll4] psychic damage, and he is influenced by the vestige of Xandor (save ends), while influenced it chooses to either be dazed until the start of it's next turn or take 10 psychic damage. If this misses it still takes the damage and is just dazed until the end of my next turn.

If I miss with Eldritch Blast
Minor action: Curse D1.
No action point.

Cilvyn
2009-09-04, 08:31 AM
Cilander 48/48

Cilander still whith his backback and fine cloths sees what happens and looks at the bleeding Goreliet.
Cilander makes some weird gestures with his hand.'s been a long time ago.. he wispers. He speaks some strange words, and points towards Goreliet. Golden sparkles flow from his hand and cover the wounds on goreliet's arm.

Minor Action: Majestic Word.
regain 5 hp and Gereliet can shift 1 square.

Then Cilander walks around the dwarf so he gains clear sight on the two dwarfen marksman.

Move action: 2 north 3 west. so Cilander won;t get to close to the dwarf.

With one hand in the air to reinforce his words he shouts with a young high voice: Lay down your weapons dwarfen soldiers, don't provoke me to use my own sort of violence. Surrender now, or you'll never see your wife again!! When he speaks, a cruel grin appears on his face, but then his face looks serious and rigid again.

Standard action:Stirring Shout
[roll0]
if hit [roll1]
Effect: If you hit the dwarf again you regain HP equal Cil's Cha modefier for the rest of the encounter.
[roll2] to force the dwarfs to surrender.
Hope I didn't forget somthing...:P

Cilvyn
2009-09-04, 08:35 AM
Stupid thing... if you click preview and then post it the rolls dont work'..
Standard action:Stirring Shout Cha vs. will on the dwarf who answered the other's question about his wife.
[roll0]
if hit [roll1]
Effect: If you hit the dwarf again you regain HP equal Cil's Cha modefier for the rest of the encounter.
[roll2] to force the dwarfs to surrender.

Kaiser Omnik
2009-09-04, 09:16 AM
Shard

As Shard stood up, his eyes lit up with rage. He uttered a word of power and swung his axe.

OOC: Move - Stand up from prone
Minor - Activate Ironskin Belt power, gain resist 5 to all weapon damage until the end of your next turn
Standard - Reaping Strike [roll0] vs AC, dmg [roll1] or 5 dmg if missed

Waargh!
2009-09-04, 10:44 AM
Goreliet stands up and punches the dwarf on the chin. Instantly she moves back and use her power to blast its brain. The dwarf starts bleedin from his head (bloodied).
"You...what did you do to me..."

Feeling the presense of ther brother she regains her strength (regain 6hp from Inspiring Presence)

Cilander starts singing and Goreliet feels her arm heal (regain 18hp)
He then moves further away and shouts loudly towards one of the dwarf with a crossbow and fries his mind.
"Arghh"

Shard stands up and swings his axe on the dwarf but the dwarf's armor cuts most of the blow

Cilander shouts:
"Surrender or be doomed!"
D1: "Surrender? Are you mad lad? And you For! DID YOUR COMMANDER GIVE YOU AN ORDER TO LAY DOWN YOUR FREAKING WEAPON??!"
D2: [31]"I am pretty bad myself...I don't think I can keep up", lowers his weapons
D1: Oh, Foromir, oh, just wait, just wait until I cut these goblins. I will come there and make you shorter...much much shorter

_ C _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ O _ _ D1 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ S _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ D2 G _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ C1 _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ C2
D1: marked(Shard)

[I moved Cilander 2 west cause 3 made C1 out of range. Also, note that intimidating is a standard action so Cilander spends action point. And your Intimidate should be +12 (Cha+5, +5 train, +2 half-level)]

Waargh!
2009-09-04, 11:03 AM
Boromir (D1) tries to throw down Shard, but with no luck
Shield bash: 15 vs 19f
then followes with hammer
Shield bash: 18 vs 21ac
but misses

The two marksmen continue chit chatting and shooting
"Sure would be nice having a beer e?"
"Aah, a good ol' marvin's beer"
Crossbow: 26 vs 21ac HIT! 12-5=7dmg
Crossbow: 25 vs 21ac HIT! 9-5=4dmg

Foromir (D1) stays with his weapon lowered and chooses to be dazed.
[No Action due to surrender]
"You witch still play with my mind? Captain, I will not fail you again"
(Save: 10 saves Vestige of Xandor Effect)

_ C _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ O _ _ D1 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ S _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ D2 G _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ C1
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ C2
D1: marked(Shard), 21dmg
D2: warlock's curse, marked (Shard), 36dmg
C1: 15dmg

Waargh!
2009-09-04, 11:07 AM
EDIT: Sorry, for some weird reason threw will saves for all dwarves. Forgot that they had to be bloodied to be affected by intimidate. Also, D2 after hearing his captain is in a fighting position again
EDIT2: Also, forgot about Grithmak, sorry. Well, he can act after the dwarves and then you guys act again normally

Don the Bastard
2009-09-05, 12:43 AM
Goreliet grins an evil grin, drinking the dwarf's exquisite pain as he writhes under her dark power, she looks at the other opponent, a faint glimmering spark in her eye then she prepares another blast, hoping to finish him off. Her attack finishded she dashes across the field, clouds of shadow surrounding her.

Standard Action: Eyes of the Vestige on D2 Con [roll0] vs. Will for [roll1] + [roll2] damage - Cursing D1 if the attack hits.

Contingencies:
If the attack hits and kills D2: Minor action: Shift followed by a move to put her here,
_ _ _ _ _ D1 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ G _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ O _ _ _ _ _ _ _ C2
She will gain concealment from her Shadow Walk class ability as well as +1 AC from her rod for cursing D1.

If the attack hits but does not kill D2: Minor action - shift followed by a move to put her here (Avoiding AoO's).
_ _ _ _ O _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ C2
She will gain concealment from her Shadow Walk class ability as well as +1 AC from her rod for cursing D1.

If the attack misses: Minor action - Curse D1, then move to here (Avoiding AoO's)

_ _ _ O _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ C2

I think that covers it all

Waargh!
2009-09-05, 03:54 AM
Previous round action
Grithmak tries to cut down Foromir (D2) but the attack is deflected by the dwarf's shield
Guarding Attack: 14 miss

Hold in there!
Inspiring Word: Shard regains 16 hp
He then moves down

_ _ O _ _ D1 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ D2 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ G _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ C1
D1: marked(Shard), cursed, 21dmg
D2: cursed, marked (Shard), 36dmg

This round action
Goreliet:
Foromir's (D2) Eye's glow from Eye's of Vestige but
Begone intruder!
the power fails
Boromir(D1) is cursed by the mystic powers of the warlock

Grithmak:
Attacks the dwarf but once again
Furious Smash: 14 miss

D1: marked(Shard), cursed, 21dmg
D2: cursed, marked (Shard), 36dmg
O: concealed, +1AC

Kaiser Omnik
2009-09-05, 08:35 AM
Shard

The warforged regained his confidence. He stared at the foe in front of him and assessed the situation. He looked over his shoulder and, with a quick step, placed himself between the two dwarves. He prepared to strike them both with one sweeping blow.

OOC: Move - Shift 1 to the left
Standard - Sweeping Blow D1 [roll0] Dmg [roll1]
D2 [roll2] (+1 atk from Warforged Tactics, since G is adjacent to him also) Dmg [roll3]

Waargh!
2009-09-05, 10:46 AM
Shard crushes both his enemies with one devastating blow. Both the dwarves are bloodied

_ _ _ _ S _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
D1: marked(Shard), cursed, 34dmg
D2: cursed, marked (Shard), 47dmg

Cilvyn
2009-09-07, 08:03 AM
Cilander 48/48

Cilander slowly walks around the battle scenario. He sees the dwarfs fighting against the warforged and the two hobgoblins. He looks furious at the the dwarf he just commanded to stand down.

I said, lay down you weapons, all of you!

She looks at the dwarfs.

OK, wel, we could have spared your lifes, but if you refuse to surrender...

Cilander moves his hands now surrounded with blue flames and throws the fire through the air towards the dwarf (D1)

Moves 3 squares to the right.

Dragon frost
[roll0]
[roll1] Cold damage
And push the target one square tot the right.

Waargh!
2009-09-07, 08:11 AM
Cilander:
The blue fire engulfs the dwarf but the dwarf resists it (miss)

_ _ _ _ C _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
D2: cursed, marked (Shard), 47dmg

Waargh!
2009-09-07, 08:28 AM
New Round
Boromir(D1): Destroy it!

Two Axes fall on Shard
Warhammer: 23 vs 21ac HIT! 6dmg
Warhammer: 32 vs 21ac HIT! 9dmg

The other two dwarves aim Shard as well
"...yeah, you should never trust your neighbours..."
Crossbow: 25 vs 21ac HIT! 11dmg
"I know, i know, nothing goods comes out of it...
Crossbow: 31 vs 21ac HIT! 13dmg

Shard is falls down (0hp, prone, unconcious)

Grithmak:
Don't give up!
Inspiring word (Shard regains 15hp)
He shifts left 1 and launches a devastating attack on Foromir(D2)!
Stand the Fallen: 25 HIT! 19dmg
[Whoever wants can spend a healing surge and regain an additional +4 hp]
the attack smashes the dwarf's head and Foromir falls down...

_ _ _ G _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ C1
S: prone

Kaiser Omnik
2009-09-07, 09:23 AM
Shard

Shard found the will to continue fighting. He stood up once again, given the impression that he was an unstoppable force. He counterattacked with his axe.

OOC: +4 hp from healing surge
Move - Stand up from prone
Minor - Warforged Resolve (regain 5 hp, gain 5 temp hp)
Standard - Reaping Strike [roll0] vs AC, [roll1] damage or 5 damage on miss

Waargh!
2009-09-07, 09:26 AM
Shard continues slashing the dwarf but with little effect (miss)

D1: marked(Shard), cursed, 39dmg

Cilvyn
2009-09-08, 09:38 AM
Cilander 48/48

Cilander Walks towards the two shooters.

Guys, take them down, but don't kill them. We could use the information.

*ploink* *pling* With his bandore he makes some tunes which sound like someone walking in platearmor. It is like shard is making the noises.

Move action: Walk 5 squares to the right.

standard action: Misdirection mark
[roll0]
[roll1] and the target is marked by Shard untill end of next turn.

Waargh!
2009-09-08, 09:58 AM
Cilander walks towards the dwarves and interrupts their chit-chat.

Misdirection Mark on C1: 18 HIT! 10dmg
The dwarf seems to be in bad condition (bloodied)

Shard continues slashing the dwarf but with little effect (miss)

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ C _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
C1: 25dmg, marked(Shard)

Waargh!
2009-09-08, 03:37 PM
Goreliet:
Moves 6 east 1 north and

Eyes of Vestige on C1: 8+1ps+5=14 HIT! 11dmg
Warlock's Curse on C2

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ C _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ G _ _ _ _ _ O _ _ _ _ _ _ _ C1
C1: 36dmg, marked(Shard)
C2: cursed

Waargh!
2009-09-08, 03:45 PM
New Round

Boromir continues his rage against Shard
[Warhammer: 26 vs 21ac HIT! 4dmg

The other two dwarf move back and fire at Goreliet
"Get out of here?"
[Crossbow: 28-2=26 vs 17ac HIT! 16dmg
"Are you stupid? The captain has...the stuff!"
[Crossbow: n20 CRITICAL! 13dmg

_ _ _ _ _ _ C _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ D1 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ S _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
G _ _ _ _ _ O _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ C1
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ C2
[O, C 12sqrs away from C1, C2]
C1: 36dmg, marked(Shard)

Waargh!
2009-09-08, 04:05 PM
Grithmak:
Moves and flanks Boromir after evading the dwarf's attack
AoO: [Warhammer: 15 vs 22ac miss

Then he launches one of his special techniques
[Bastion of Defense:7+2ca+8=17 miss]
All allies gain 9temp HP
And continues his barrage
Action Point:[Furious Smash: 7+2ca+8=17 miss

Goreliet:
Even though Goreliet is bloodied she moves and keeps attacking the dwarves:
[Warlock Curse on C1]
[Eyes of Vestige on C1: 8+1ps+2=11 miss]

_ _ _ _ _ _ C _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ G _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ D1 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ O _ _ _ _ _ C1
[C is 12sqrs away from C1, C2]
D1: marked(Shard), cursed, 39dmg, bloodied
C1: 36dmg, marked(Shard), bloodied
O: concealed, +1AC, bloodied

Cilvyn
2009-09-09, 02:34 AM
Cilander 48/48

Runs towards the two shooters, Opens his pouch and grabs some silver dust. He murmles some words and begins to cast a ritual. Then during a pause he Looks at the two dwarfs. Will you surrender now? You have no chance against us. if you refuse i will unleash this ritual of fury and pain upon you and your families. Lay down your weapons or be doomed
Cilander looks furious, his eyes look threatening in the red light of the ritual he casts. His breath is hitch and he places one hand on his chest after the so it seemed energy-draining run.

Move action:
_ _ D1 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ C _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

[roll0] to fake a awfull ritual ( for the start of a ritual I will pay 20 gp for the used components (if you think that is a suitable price)
[roll1] to force the dwarfs-archers to surrender

Waargh!
2009-09-09, 03:24 AM
Dwarves seem a bit worried about the ritual, but they don't give it much consideration
(intimidate success on C1)
Gor(C1): "Captain, this fight has no use!"
For(C2): "Shut up and shoot or your captain will have your head!

Boromir(D1): What is wrong with you??!! Do you want to share the fate of that coward Foromir? You are paid to fight not thing impecile"
Looking at Shard and Grithmak:
"This fight is though no more use to me...We will spare you and we will go our ways and you will go yours"

(Shard's turn, though the rest can just speak as well)

Kaiser Omnik
2009-09-09, 08:23 PM
Shard

"Spare you? Ha! Grithmak, what do I do? Do I break their skull or wait for them to spill the beans?"

OOC: Ready a Reaping Strike if D2 prepares to attack.

Don the Bastard
2009-09-09, 11:52 PM
"I will let you leave this place if you answer two questions and swear one oath for me" Goreliet pauses for emphasis "You knew me, you knew I was the witch Goreliet, destined to unite the goblins under their own free-nation, how did you know this and who sent you, these are the questions" she levels a finger at Boromir "You and your men must swear an oath to me that you will never slay another goblinkind in anger, only ever in defence" Goreliet knows that this will be a hard oath to swear, the animosity that Dwarfkind held for greenskins was legend and as Dwarves are honourable creatures they would have to hold to the oath if they swore it.

Waargh!
2009-09-10, 02:34 AM
Boromir: "You greenies never know what you are talking about. Who cares about you witch and your worthless destiny?"
(pauses)
"Anyhow...we have our own mission to do. We are just scouting and will return to Sand Hill when we are done. Let me correct you on one thing. We don't slay your kind out of anger. It just makes us angry that when we do slay one of you the next day there are still more. Sigh, greenies simply never end. But, as much as I would love to kill you, I have more serious matters in hand. The king will have my head if I don't report back on Sand Hill. So we go our way, you go yours with no more conditions"

Don the Bastard
2009-09-10, 08:24 AM
"You remain a threat then, and so you must be neutralised"

Second wind this round, initiative for next round of combat [roll0]

Don the Bastard
2009-09-10, 08:42 AM
Infuriated by the stunty's words Goreliet focuses all her rage on the crossbowmen, knowing that Boromir will suffer to see his men cut down.

Assuming that a 24 will be top of the initiative I will do the following: Move Action: Move 4 squares east to gain concealment.
Minor action: Curse C1
Standard Action: Use Clarion Call on the 2 Crossbow wielding dwarves C1 [roll0] vs. Fortitude C2[roll1] vs. Fortitude for [roll2] thunder damage, they are deafened, curse damage of [roll3] to C1, and I gain 3 temporary hit points for each of them I hit.

Also I should have gained 5 temporary hit points from my current Vestige's Boon when D2 died, but since you took my turn I couldn't remind you, so I will have taken 5 points less damage from the last attack on me, so I think if my calcs are correct that I currently have 35hp.

Waargh!
2009-09-10, 09:07 AM
Goreliet prepares for more bloodshed
[Second Wind: regain 12hp

Boromir hearing Goreliet's words prepares himself. As does Gor and For. Instantly Shard acts:
[Reaping Strike: 12+2ca+6=20 miss]

Battle
Initiatives
Shard(4), Grithmak(17), Cilander(9), Goreliet(24) = 14
Boromir(17), Bor(22), For(8) = 16

Boromir continues his bash and slash on Grithmak
[Shield Bash: 20-2=18 vs 16f HIT! 6dmg, Grithmak falls prone
[Warhammer: 25-2=23 vs 22ac HIT! 5dmg

The other two dwarves continue smoking and shooting on Goreliet
[Crossbow: n20 CRITICAL! 16dmg]
[Crossbow: 30 vs 16ac HIT! 13dmg]
Gorelliet is badly damaged (11hp left)

D1: marked(Shard), cursed, 39dmg, bloodied
O: bloodied

Waargh!
2009-09-10, 09:11 AM
Grithmak:
[Furious smash on D1: 28 HIT! 2dmg]
(Shard has a +4 on attack and damage rolls for his next attack)

D1: marked(Shard), cursed, 41dmg, bloodied

Kaiser Omnik
2009-09-10, 09:15 AM
Shard

Shard resumed his dwarf bashing, taking advantage of old tactics learned while training with other warforged.

OOC: Standard - Reaping Strke
Attack [roll0] vs AC
Damage [roll1]

Waargh!
2009-09-10, 09:40 AM
Shard's axe cuts the dwarf almost killing it (HIT!)
(+5dmg from previous missed attack)

D1: marked(Shard), cursed, 61dmg, bloodied

Waargh!
2009-09-11, 07:01 AM
[Small edit. Gorelliet has 11hp since she had 9 temp hit points which I missed]

Waargh!
2009-09-11, 10:22 AM
(Oh, didn't see Gorelliet's last action. I remind everyone that everybody plays on the average Initiative of the characters as do the monsters. Well, currently I calculate 11hp + 5 of the boon that was missed 16 hp. And 5 temp hp for this action, since they are not cumulative. Will re-calculate since I just update the Game Info area)

Gorelliet:
A loud sound is heard out of nowhere and the two dwarves are engulf with thunder! One is burnt to death while the other barely resists the attack.
(C1 is down)

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ O _ _
O: bloodied, concealed

Waargh!
2009-09-11, 10:59 AM
Cilander:
Misdirected Mark on C2: 14 miss

Waargh!
2009-09-11, 11:16 AM
New Round

The dwarves continue bashing, slashing and shooting

D1: [Warhammer on Shard: 20 vs 22ac miss]
C2: [Crossbow on Gorelliet: 19-2=17 vs 16ac HIT! 10dmg]

Grithmak:
Grithmak at lasts unleashes a deadly attack on the dwarven captain!
[Viper's Strike on D1: 26 HIT! 4dmg]

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ C _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ G _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ C2

Don the Bastard
2009-09-12, 07:42 AM
Goreliet roars a wicked howling roar at the dwarf and her skin darkens for but a moment then sinks away, she then reaches out a claw at the dwarf, clenching her fist as if to crush his very soul.

Minor action: Fiendish Resilience to gain 10 temporary Hit Points, followed by Standard Action: Eyes of the Vestige on C2 for Attack [roll0] vs. Will and Damage[roll1]+[roll2] psychic damage, if it hits she will use a minor action (granted by white lotus evasion) to shift into close combat with the dwarf

Waargh!
2009-09-12, 07:54 AM
"Aaargh!"
(Eyes of vestige hit)

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ C _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ G _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ O C2
C2: cursed, 18dmg

Waargh!
2009-09-13, 05:12 AM
Out of nowhere a Hobgoblin comes running out of nowhere. He is a muscular guy, wearing a Hide armor and wielding a huge blade. It is decorated with blue and black gems and its seems to be flawless.
The goblin charges the last dwarf and howling he strikes!
[Howling strike: 23 HIT! 23dmg

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ C _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ S _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Z
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ G _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ O C2
C2: cursed, 41 dmg

Kaiser Omnik
2009-09-14, 08:40 AM
Shard

Shard watches the barbarian and waits.

Waargh!
2009-09-14, 12:08 PM
Cilander tries to intimidate the last of the dwarves:
[Intimidate: 15 fail]

New round
Dwarf: "Ah, for the glory of the Sand Hill!"
The dwarf takes out a flask and moves towards Boromir
[AoO from Zliss: 25 HIT! 14dmg]
[AoO from Goreliet: 17 HIT! 9dmg]
the dwarf lies dead on the ground

Kaiser Omnik
2009-09-14, 12:13 PM
Shard

"Dwarves are pathetic creatures, are they not?"

Waargh!
2009-09-14, 12:35 PM
[Searching bodies]
Money
156gp
Weapons Armors
4xWarhammers
2xHeavy Shields
2xCrossbows (20 bolts)
2xPlate armor
2xChainmails
6xthrowing hammers
Other Items
5xflasks (with unknown liquids)

Gorelliet and Cilander focus on the area for magical items. They sense one on the marksmen
Magical Items
1xGlobe

You also find various letters on Boromir's backpack. The letters are orders with the royal stamp of the king of Sand Hill. They generally say that the dwarves were to scout the area near Urior and report the activities of the goblins. Then they would go near the Hallow Palace to investigate. At last they would try to find information about an artifact which is known as the Qour.

(Post what you do next. And what items you...borrow. I will post on the GameInfo are about selling/buying items and information about shopping industry in general)

dragoonsgone
2009-09-14, 04:51 PM
Hail chieftain, I'm sorry I did not get here any faster. I attacked the mangy dwarves as soon as I could. I am glad to see you well.

Mike_the_Mystic
2009-09-15, 08:48 PM
"Hail barbarian!" Grithmak says with a hearty hellow "What is your tribe?"

Grithmak doesn't need any weapons or armor, so he'd sell the stuff he gets.

Don the Bastard
2009-09-15, 09:03 PM
"Your lateness is acceptable, if you have some information about what lies before us, has your scouting revealed anything of note? "

Waargh!
2009-09-16, 09:14 AM
Generally, specify if your characters take any items, which ones they take etc etc

Mike_the_Mystic
2009-09-16, 12:33 PM
I take a warhammer and twenty gold coins.

Cilvyn
2009-09-16, 02:55 PM
Mh what a nice globe he sais as he holds the globe in the air to have a good look at it. Wonder what it can do. He tries to inspect the object to know the true powers of the globe

Hail, goblinkin. and finaly, hello my saviour he sais as he turns towards the hobgoblin who saved him years ago. I wonder, an I aloud to know what you are up to? and maybe i can help you since I am still in your debt. I want to do something in return if you can need me

Cilander further takes nothing from the dwarfs. It was not his wish to kill them and he thinks the gold belongs to the ones who fought in close combat and risked their lifes.

Kaiser Omnik
2009-09-16, 03:06 PM
Shard

Shard will carry anything the warlord wants to keep or to sell, but nothing piqued his interest.

Waargh!
2009-09-16, 03:30 PM
[Short rest]
[Note if you spend healing surges to heal your characters]

As cilander examines the globe he notices that it is a Sun Globe, an item that is used to light places with bright sunlight, commonly used in palaces.

Mike_the_Mystic
2009-09-16, 03:40 PM
"Thank you Shard" Grithmak says to his mechanized friend "You are always a helpful ally"

Kaiser Omnik
2009-09-16, 03:49 PM
Shard spends two healing surges.

Waargh!
2009-09-16, 05:01 PM
Shard spends one healing rest and regains 17 (12+5 song of rest) hp. Well, he is full no need to spend another one

Kaiser Omnik
2009-09-16, 05:15 PM
Oh right. Bard. Yay!

Don the Bastard
2009-09-16, 07:04 PM
Goreliet will spend as many surges as she needs to get as close to full HP as possible without going over.

Mike_the_Mystic
2009-09-16, 07:50 PM
If I have damage, I'll do the same thing as Goreliet.

dragoonsgone
2009-09-17, 10:35 AM
I will not take since I barely joined in the battle and I am of the urloth tribe and my name is Zliss. I am here to help protect the chieftain on the journey.

Waargh!
2009-09-17, 05:55 PM
So Goreliet spends 2 HS (43/52) and Grithmak none (38/49)

(Post what you do next, or where you go next)

Don the Bastard
2009-09-17, 07:36 PM
"Yes, yes, okay I hear you, I understand, no need to shout" Goreliet appears not to be speaking to anyone in the party, she is talking to herself "The spirits have spoken to me, theyh say time is of the essence, I say we leave these bodies and anything not of immediate value and continue"

Mike_the_Mystic
2009-09-17, 08:05 PM
"Indeed!" Grithmak says with haste "If the spirits speak to my sister, than we must be on our way!"
He pockets his share of the gold and begins to lead the way, storming out of the tent, before coming back in and asking "Where are we going, my esteemed sister? Need to know information so I can lead correctly!"

Don the Bastard
2009-09-17, 08:13 PM
Goreliet rolls her eyes"We seek the Quor brother, from the Hollow Palace in the east" she pauses for a second, then points a finger "that way"

Mike_the_Mystic
2009-09-17, 08:58 PM
"Much thanks, most honored sister!" Grithmak thanks Goreliet, paying no attention to her sarcasm, then pointing to the east with his battleaxe, which is still crackling with lightning power "That way, and make haste!"

Waargh!
2009-09-17, 09:02 PM
The happy party travels with no difficulty 'till the forest that surrounds the Hollow Palace. The forest is not really dense and you can already see the Hollow Palace befoe entering the forest.
As you walk to the Hollow Palace you see two humanoid figures standing infront of the door as well as dead Imps and Orcs around them
(to be continued...well, obviously...but you know...)

Waargh!
2009-09-18, 12:10 PM
The Hollow Palace is an ancient two leveled palace. There are vines all over the walls and a lot of trees have grown next to the walls completely covering the roof with their branches, making it seem as though it is part of the forest. Around the palace, in about a 25ft radious, there is a mysterious mist [ligthly obscured area] where dim figures of creatures seem to form, like ghosts.

Who built the palace is unknown. The only thing known is that it is, indeed, a really old palace, built before civilized creatures started inhabitating Kreamor. Ghosts are known to reside inside. Why they are there is, again, unknown. It is a place of mystery and danger and a lot of adventurers have dared explore it. Some have claimed to have found rare weapons or items of wealth. Other have said to have found art and writtings from ancient unknown civilizations. Some decorate the palace with their remaining skeletons. They say that the palace has more levels underground. Adventures have reached two or three levels beyond the surface, but how many actually exist is unknown.

Outside, the walls seemed damaged. There are even cracks big enough to maybe even fit a medium creature. There are several windows in both levels but they are all barred.

You are in the forest, about 50ft (10sqrs) from the main entrance. Inside the mist you see two humanoid figures, as well as dead imps and dead orcs. A battle seems to have occured from which the two creatures seem to be recovering from.

[Perception Checks]
You cannot really see any specific features on the two humanoid creatures. They seem to be wearing some kind of robe and they both wear their hoods. There outfits are silver-white.
Shard and Gorelliet, though, see that underneath their hoods they must have swords sheathed.

The two warriors haven't noticed you yet
(post actions)

Waargh!
2009-09-18, 12:20 PM
[XP awarded]
Shard dealing with thief: 50xp
1st Encounter: 750xp

Total XP: 200xp each

[Note: Every xp gained will be divided by 5 so everyone will have the same amount of xp. The above is obviously divided by 4, but Zliss will also take 200xp]

Cilvyn
2009-09-19, 04:40 AM
Cilander

Begins to play his instrument [Song of Rest +8 HP per healing Surge I guess I can company you on your quest to the Quor thingy, you know. If you like me to go with you ofcours

He giggles when the brother and sister talk that way to eachother, it sounds a bit girlish. He bites his lips and turns the globe around in his hands.. and starts to hum when all the others talk about where to go..hmmm hmmm hummm

EDIT: I do this before we move on.. so in fact before the big post of waargh

Waargh!
2009-09-19, 07:19 AM
Oh, I see the bandore gives a +2 on the song of rest. Will aplly those hp on the hp regained from before, only put +5. It should be +7 though not +8. Maybe you are applying the healer's brooch bonus, which is not applied on the song of rest. It applies only on powers that Cilander performs, like Majestic word.

Mike_the_Mystic
2009-09-19, 08:25 AM
"Thank you, bard" Grithmak says with a bow "It shall be most helpful in the future"
"Now do we have anyone who can scout ahead without being spotted?" Grithmak asked the party

Kaiser Omnik
2009-09-19, 09:25 AM
"Do we attack first and ask questions second or do we try diplomacy?"

Mike_the_Mystic
2009-09-19, 11:34 AM
"Diplomacy might be the best bet..." Grithmak says, stroking his small beard "May Kord grant us victory if they are hostile"

Kaiser Omnik
2009-09-19, 11:39 AM
"Let's have it your way boss. Perhaps one or two of us could hide behind trees while the others approach the strangers?"

Mike_the_Mystic
2009-09-19, 12:12 PM
"Indeed" Grithmak Says "But who? I need to be up there, and I doubt you, my mechanized ally, can stealth very well. Perhaps the Bard and my Sister?"

dragoonsgone
2009-09-19, 04:40 PM
I'll stay back and just call if you need my help in case I can't get see what's going on here.

Cilvyn
2009-09-21, 11:48 AM
Cilander

Maybe to proof my worth I can go and scout ahead. In adition i'm not a hated race among the dwarfs as far as I know. So if we want to try it more the diplomatic way, I could be much at use. I have some experience with nagotiating.

Waargh!
2009-09-21, 12:35 PM
(Note that you are hidden in the trees while you are talking [Stealth checks rolled])

Far away behind you, you start seeing smoke. Probably from campfires. From its position you can tell that whoever camped there comes from a place from the south-east of Urior. They should be 3-5 hours away. The area behind you is plain lands with just a few bushes so it will be fairly easy to spot anything.

The time is noon.

dragoonsgone
2009-09-21, 07:52 PM
Zliss sits on his haunches and waits patiently and plays a game of tic tac toe in the dirt with himself.

Waargh!
2009-09-22, 04:20 AM
Zliss sits on his haunches and waits patiently and plays a game of tic tac toe in the dirt with himself.

_ _ _
_ X _
_ _ _

Mike_the_Mystic
2009-09-22, 05:35 PM
"Then let's go!" Grithmak says with a grin, taking his non-hiding allies with him to the first steps "And pray to Kord that we don't die..."

Waargh!
2009-09-23, 07:02 AM
So Grithmak goes ahead.
Zliss stays hidden behind.
What do the rest do?