PDA

View Full Version : DC - Government District

Don the Bastard
2009-08-27, 08:35 PM
Vitellius shook his head. What had he expected? Of course it would be closed this late at night. Walking down the road, he noticed that his feet has carried him to the front of the prison. Wondering at this, he glanced around quickly then attempted to vault over the outer wall of the prison.

Before you can jump over the wall you see a shadowy figure following you. (Gorask this is you).

OOC: The recruiting office is closed presently, due to the fact that it is about 9pm, I shall let you decide together what tact to take.

Silver Coin
2009-08-28, 04:51 AM
Vitellius vaults over the wall easily and lands silently on the other side, giving no sign that he had spotted anything out of the ordinary. Then, he waited in the darkness, his twin blades drawn.

Don the Bastard
2009-08-28, 07:06 PM
OOC: That is rather assumptive Silvercoin.

Silver Coin
2009-08-29, 06:00 AM
OOC: Sorry. I'll roll here. If I fail, I'll edit.

Athletics: [roll0]
Stealth: [roll1]

Don the Bastard
2009-08-29, 06:44 PM
Vitellius, you are sure no-one, other than Gorask who has been tailing you since you left the council has seen you. The wall however is another matter, it is 30' of flat cut stone, there are few hand holds perhaps some climbing apparatus would assist, you make it nearly half-way with this attempt, the next 15' seem daunting though.

You manage to climb halfway up the wall (half your speed, 3 squares or 15') you will need to pass 2 more checks to get up and over.

Silver Coin
2009-08-29, 08:27 PM
OOC: Wait. Can I recognise the person tailing me as him?

Don the Bastard
2009-08-30, 07:19 AM
Yes, you have seen him before, and he is making little effort to hide.

Silver Coin
2009-08-30, 09:44 PM
Right. 2 more rolls then

(Also, I'm doing this only if I'm not allowed to take 10. If I can, you may choose to ignore the rolls below)

[roll0]
[roll1]

Master_Rahl22
2009-08-31, 07:34 AM
Gorask hisses at Vitellius, "What are you doing? Hang on a minute, I was hoping to talk with someone who has an ounce of sense for once."

Don the Bastard
2009-08-31, 08:04 AM
Perhaps it is the distration of Gorask's voice, perhaps the smooth stone wall, but Vitellius loses his grips and drops to the cobbles, taking [roll0] damage from falling uncomforatbly.

Silver Coin
2009-09-04, 05:06 AM
Vitellius cursed as he lost his grip and hit the ground, before springing to his feet and turning to face Gorask.

“Next time, please talk to me when making me lose my concentration won’t cause bodily injuries.” The fall had hurt.

“Now, it would appear the ‘council’ has no intention of actually gathering any intelligence. That path leads to failure for them, which might not be a bad thing. However, knowing how things are can come in useful in the most unexpected of ways. Care to join me?”

Master_Rahl22
2009-09-05, 12:33 PM
Gorask gives Vitellius an odd look. "I'm all for infiltrating the guard, but I had thought you planned to join, not break in."

Silver Coin
2009-09-05, 11:57 PM
Vitellius raised an eyebrow.

"No. The guard recruitment post was closed. This is the prison they plan to break into. Still think they can pull it off without a hitch?"