PDA

View Full Version : [RIFTS]Character Idea

NPCMook
2009-08-29, 06:52 AM
So one of the guys in my group is setting up for a RIFTS Game, a One-Shot, that could possibly go on further.

So far the group has a 22 hour old Dragon, a Half-Titan Juicer, and a Human Justice Ranger(I think that was it...). The character idea I wanted was to basically play Repede from Tales of Vesperia... Maybe as a Dual Elementalist. But basically I want to play a Dog, not a Dog-boy, or one of the Lycanthrope types of characters, a Dog, Preferrably a German Shepard, or Black Lab.

Yes its an awkward request... but I already have a Dragon and a Half-Titan Juicer, I might as well try to be an odd-ball also.:smallcool:

Grynning
2009-08-29, 09:24 AM
If you have the Lone Star book or HU 2nd Ed. you can use the mutant animal rules to improve just your intelligence and speech without altering the physical body.
By Dual Elementalist do you mean the new Elemental Fusionist or a Warlock with two Elements?
I would also consider a Mind-Melter or other psychic instead of either of those, because it gives you an easy backstory (escaped lone star experiment; lone star can and does create psychics). But Rifts is all about wacko characters so if you are really digging the dog who commands the elements, go for it.

LibraryOgre
2009-08-29, 10:50 AM
If you have After the Bomb, you might take a look at Bounders... genetically engineered dogs who are dogs, as opposed to Dog Boys.

Riffington
2009-08-29, 04:15 PM
Strongly consider looking at Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Other Strangeness