View Full Version : The Linear Guild in Book/ Story Ark 4

Shanty Man
2009-08-31, 08:37 AM
they're not there
Discuss

Xesirin
2009-08-31, 10:37 AM
You're wrong. :smalltongue: :smalltongue: :smalltongue:

Actually, I am fairly certain they'll be showing up soon, if only by virtue of the fact that its been quite some time since we last saw them. Plus, given that the IFCC is now tied to the storyline in more than an intrinsic manner, alongside the fact that they have every intention of using the Linear Guild to accomplish their tasks in whatever twisted manner they choose, it seems clear that the reintroduction of the Linear Guild with maybe some unusual twists in their goals and appearances seems likely.

That's just me though. :smallbiggrin:

RMS Oceanic
2009-08-31, 10:43 AM
Technically, they're there in one page. But like Nale said, the whole Azure City scene was too heavily crowded with different sides. Now we've pruned the tree a bit, I suspect Nale will be making his move within the next 20 strips. Especially with the IFCC's stated intent to use them.

Optimystik
2009-08-31, 11:19 AM
they're not there
Discuss

Adding the word "discuss" to the end of a dead-end statement doesn't make it any more thought-provoking, you know.

Linkavitch
2009-08-31, 11:22 AM
Adding the word "discuss" to the end of a dead-end statement doesn't make it any more thought-provoking, you know.

Lol. You know what would be really funny? Belkar and Thog meeting at a Barbarian sleepover party and going off on their own whirlwind adventure!

David Argall
2009-08-31, 01:43 PM
Everything says they will be quite prominent in the current book. The fiends say they will be using them at the gate, and Elan and Nale should be interacting with their parent[s], and Haley needs to rescue her dad, which will likely be tied in.