PDA

View Full Version : A Kingdom Lost [KH Freeform IC]

DMBlackhart
2009-08-31, 04:04 PM
Three firey suns look down apon you as you stand within the barren fields of the human ranch. The dirt beneath your feet now the mot common scenery to you; that, and the greystone that encompasses this field, preventng escape. You stand in a barren courtyard with well over 300 other beings, mosst are humanoid, however some seem stranger, more uniqe. Angels, devils
Were-creatures, fish creature, giants, midgets, and all sorts of unique beings. Some of which seem more farfetched then most legends or myths. Each and everyone of you wears a metallic collor around your necks; these collars are ment to regulate you, keep you healthy, and to prevent you from utilizing your abilities. around the courtyard stand numerous armored creatures, with inky black skin. The "heartless" that are now your masters, and keepers.

Special Introductions- (for those of you who can't just have basic treatment. :p)

Akira Fudo- you're in a dimly lit, cold room. Something more akin to a meat locker then a prison cell. The room has only one door, but it's thick, and metal, and around unlike others you have no regulator around you neck ( like you need it. :p). You cannot hear outside your cell, a true hell if there ever was one, however moments later a slit in the door is opened, th opening no bigger then an envelope. And through it pours a sort of sewage colored slop. With the words "Dinner time, swine" heard before the slot closes.

Lelouch Lamperouge- You stand out in the courtyard with the rest, at this point however, you'd be thankful to see the burning bright light, or te depressing grey walls.A large metal apparatus is affixed to your head, to bloc your eyes, and has effectivly blinded you.

Yagami Taichi- An alarm sounds from across the prison audio systems,a voice following after it. Alright pigs, time to get your updates, get yer asses iside now!.At this the one hundread or so armored heatless move on you all with electric "cattle prod" time weapon. Forcing you all to move to te jail entrances, and down different lines. For most of you, it leads to a sort of robotics facility, where machenes pick the inmates up by theyre necks, and does something with the collors. And releases them again, where your sheppered back to your cells. Yagami, however, is led down the other line, the tempurature rising, and in the distance you see people moving into a sort of "pod" before the prisoner dissapears forever, the empty pod opening for another. Thi line moves faster then the other, but painfully slow still. ( your digimon isent in this line)
(other then having none of your listed possessions, that's about it, REAL plot comming shortly ) (have fun)

Jayngfet
2009-08-31, 04:13 PM
Akira Fudo walks to the cracked open door. His arm becomes twisted and goes dark, flesh warping into protrusions as he yanks the door off it's hinges with unholy strength, before rotating it to fit through the frame and bringing it down on the one who opened it, hammering him with the heavy door til nothing more than paste remains. After finishing this act of violence he casually tosses the immense portal blocker over is shoulder, it slamming to the floor with an audible BANG.

DMBlackhart
2009-08-31, 04:19 PM
Akira- The vast cold of this room (-100 degrees ) causes your muscles to slow and makes your actions choppy. However you're more then easily capable of attack this gaurd. Unfortunately the doo does not rip off whn you grab at it, it seems to be made of increadibly tough materials. And so seconds after your attack, a sort of foam pours into your room through that same slit. The grey foam coats you entirely, causing your skin to burn, and a sharp ringing to set in your mind, and a voice rings out loud as you grasp your head in agony. "Mhmhmh, do not defy me, demon, you cannot escape, and will never see daylight again!" The voice sems female, and cackles madly as the headache rages on. It isent for a minute until it subsides.

Fan
2009-08-31, 04:34 PM
Lelouch was blinded, his geass sealed inside the metal contraption, and behind his special set of contacts... How had these creatures known about it, when the only one's to know about it were a limited group in his own universe?

Maybe Geass, or the Immortal code was common here. Whatever it meant didn't matter now. He was Lelouch Vi Britannia, his voiced swayed nations, and destroyed worlds, before creating them anew.

He felt his clothing, the elegant silk of his emperor's robes, and set gems still present, the white, and purple dyes in this outfit would come in handy later, but for now, he had to get this contraption off.

He listened closely for the sound of the other prisoners, attempting to move forward, pacing his steps, foot by foot he moved, learning how to move without his eyes rather quickly, before speaking to the prisoner in front of (or so his mental calculations said.) him, a prisoner, who's foot falls indicated... 5"4 240 KG, a over weight man, that or extremely muscular, and by the smell, one who avoided bathing quite often.

"I am Lelouch Vi Britannia. A pleasure to meet you. Could you be as kind as to direct me to someone with skill in machines?"

Jayngfet
2009-08-31, 04:35 PM
Akira changes completley now, his form more than doubling in size, clothes shredding off, his other arm elongating, fingernails twisting into claws, his entire limb goes obsidian black, matching the other. His teeth turn to fangs, vermilion wings erupt from his back.

Devilman digs his claws into the slit, yanking back with all the strength of the demon lord Amon.

"I am no demon!" He snaps, snarling with bloodlust as he pulls further, his hot breath turning to mist in the frozen temperature of the room.

DMBlackhart
2009-08-31, 04:41 PM
Lelouch- The heavy set man responds, however the voice is feminane, although still deep. I wouldent bother with that thing dear, no one here has any tools to help you with it anyways. It is this time when te intercom is heard, and the woman walks away, waddling as a heatless gaurd prods her with an electric staff.

Akira- After the head trama, the burning, and the voices your fr too drained to do anything, your abilities failing you.

Jayngfet
2009-08-31, 04:51 PM
Akira rests his arms for a moment before smashing at the walls, putting every all his strength into bursting through the metal.

Taisuru
2009-08-31, 04:54 PM
"Argh, I can't believe it. This can't possibly be the end! If only Zeromaru hadn't had that weird collar placed on him. We could have gotten out of here in no time."

Taichi stood in the line, like those around him. As he drew closer to the guards, he hunched his head down. Once he was next to one of the, he headbutted the guard in the face, then kicked the stunning baton from his hand and spun to smash the other guard with it. Both guards crippled on the ground, he grabbed their helmets and armor, and covered himself with the darkened soil to make himself appear as a heartless. He then stashed the bodies around a corner of old ruined pillar, and began walking to the other line.

DMBlackhart
2009-08-31, 05:04 PM
Akira- You recover from the draining effects, and begin wildly bashing at the door, although it seems far too tough for you. You make a few dents, but nothing that shows real progress. Then the voice flares up again. Your skin burn and iches, your lungs tighten, a a voice reaches into your mind, and taunts you. "Hmhmh, how cute. Try as hard as hard as you can, you'll never get free. And when you do, I will find you, and I will eat you alive! The seductive female voice cackles again as it fades. You continue ashing on the doors, however this time no gaurds come to silence you.

Taichi- The line moves on, and you come to about 4th in line for whatever fate has in store. Thinking quick, and reacting quicker you disarm a gaurd, and retreave the weapon as your own, which is really all that is needed to cause an uproar, the entire room is in a riot as prisoners attack te heartless gaurds. However dark vortexes appear on the walls and floors, and from them crawl smaller heartless. These heartless are not armor, and have large and yellow bug like eyes. The smaller heartless jump into the crowed, unnaturally sharp claws, and jagged jaws cut into many of the prisoner ripping loose hearts, and causing a body count to amass. However in the confusion you manage to toss on some armor, and using dirt and some heartless "material" you dsguise yourelf poorl, hopefully enough to fool these neanerthals. As you leave this room, and into the next, with the other line, you pass by fairly large platoon busting into the room clearly intent on stopping the uprisng.

Fan
2009-08-31, 05:04 PM
"Tools don't matter to me. I can do anything so long as I have someone proficent enough to remove this cover on my eye, and I can save us all. I've already analyzed several possible escape routes, and well over twenty possible solutions to the heartless cattle prods including a circuit made out of the trace amounts of copper wire in my metal toed shoes to zap them whenever they zap me. First however, I need this aparatus off of me, and then I can set us all free."

He says in hushed tones, as he moves along the line, taking CAREFUL as in to the 3rd decimal place to the second measure of the time it takes for the machine to strike, the force, and speed with which it does as such as observed through the sound of whoosing air, the period between each whirring of metal, and the process's total time. Counting in his head, and figuring out the exact nano second at which he would have to move.

When his turn comes along he tilts his neck, and rolls his shoulders. He would have never been in this situation if Suzaku was here. Then it came, lightning quick, but he was ready, and ducked slightly down, the machine latching onto the bolt, the clamping painful, but as he was brought up he felt sweet release as the metal mask fell away, the sauter having cut through the metal like butter, as he fell to the ground, his support gone, he removed his two contacts, and faced the guards coming his way.

"Vermin. All of you. Thinking you could bind Lelouch Vi Britannia in such a simple manner. For your arrogance."

He then gestured with his hand to the side, the Geass in his eyes glowing brightly, as he spoke, true authority, that of a King, nay a Emperor, in his voice, as he said, staring into those abominable yellow eyes.

"Lelouch Vi Britannia commands you. Die."

Jayngfet
2009-08-31, 05:13 PM
Akira steps back and looks at the door before clenching one of the joints and twists, unleashing all his might on the simple metal device. Does it break?

Taisuru
2009-08-31, 05:15 PM
Taichi, despite wanting to help the other captives, forces himself to move on to the other line in search of Zeromaru, vowing to free them the first chance he gets. Once he reaches the other line, he gestures to the other heartless guards that he'll be taking Zeromaru from the line. Zeromaru remains silent, believeing Taichi to actually be a heartless (Despite the poor disguise). Taichi leads him intot he door where the squad of heartless bust through, looking for a unpopulated hallway or room.

Upon finding one, he reveals himself to Zeromaru.

"I can't believe you couldn't see through such an obvious disguise"

Tears welled up in Zeromaru's eyes, and they did a rather happy dance despite the surroundings.

"I can't believe you got out of that line Taichi! Then again, we aren't undefeated in battle for nothing I suppose."

"Yeah, well, we can't stay here for long, we have to get that collar off of you before the chaos outside dies down."

Zeromaru nodded, then sunk his head down to make himself appear to be a captive. The two then began to look around the complex for anyway to get the collars off.

Kasanip
2009-08-31, 05:43 PM
Elysse stood in the line, suppressing a shiver that ran through her. Would her number be up this day? She reached her hand up to the collar around her neck and touched it gently. The suns overhead mercilessly shown down on the prisoners, and though Elysse was a generally optimistic girl, this was looking like a very bad situation.
Not that it had been good for as long as she could remember, but with the ever approaching end in pod form. But wait! Even as she battled the despair within her, up ahead one of the prisoners, a well dressed young man with some sort of helmet...blinder thing was moving into action. Elysse's heart leaped into her throat, and as she threw a glance around, she started to move closer to where he was.
When she was close enough, she whispered to him. "Hey, what are you doing? Are you crazy?"

DMBlackhart
2009-08-31, 06:39 PM
Lelouch- With the blinder now off, and your eyes revealed to the world, you loo at your surrondings. A bleak, depesing place, as prisons should be. You're in some kind of machene shop, with around 5 armored heartless gaurd advancing on you with electric spears. Issuing your command the creatures only stare at you for a moment, before continuing their assault. However is is interrupted but the sudden out break of prisoners, it takes so very little to ralley these people. As the carnage starts, and blood flies through the air easily over 30 of the smaller heartless creatures appear from nowhere, a small platoon of armored heartless brsting through the doors. In the midst of the chaos Lelouch is sliced across his arm by the complex machene that updats collars, now on a rampage.

Akira- You grab the door gain, fed up with all this. With no one distracting you this time you tence your muscles, the door finally ripping free! Tossing the door out into the hallway, it crushes a platoon of gaurding heading dwn the southern pathof th hallway outside your cell.

Taichi- You advance through the jail, in an obvious state of chaos, you slip off down a pathway that only leads deeper, and further from the surface. After moving down about 3 floors, you come out into a hallway full with doors. Th hallway is larger then most, but tight never the less. As you walk down, looking or a means to free yourself, you are stopped short by the sounds of metallic feet moving across the stone hallway. A smal group of heartless gaurds has round th corner, and they seem to believe you to be a threat. Runing at you at full speed, spears raised, the heartess beome pased on the adjacent wall when one of the many strong, metal doors bursts open, crushing the group.

Elysse- The room qickly devolves to chaos as numerous heartless flood in, and many appear from dark portals in the walls. The room quickly becomes a massacre, less heartless then humas dying.

Health-

Lolouch: Bruised
Elysse: Fatigued
Akira: Injured

Fan
2009-08-31, 06:44 PM
Lelouch, suddenly insanely agitated, pulls off a strip of silver cloth, mixing it with some questionably obtained nitrates, and striking the edge of his boot against the ground, after fleeing, and finding a place to sit for a second, and preform the quick 5 second ritual. He then brings the makeshift container up, the bundled rags not holding much, but it would be enough.

He then chucks it into a crowd of the smaller heartless, the explosion about the equivalent to a stick of modern TnT, which he then uses as cover to run some more.

Jayngfet
2009-08-31, 06:57 PM
Devilman shatters the hinges and kicks the door, crushing a group of heartless flat, he then turns to the two creatures in behind him, one human, the other something else, a demon perhaps.

"Who or what are the two of you?"

Taisuru
2009-08-31, 07:00 PM
I'm Yagami Taichi, and this is Zeromaru. Who... Or what... are you?

"Either way, it looked like he was locked up. An enemy of our enemy is not our enemy... or something like that. We're looking for a way to get these collars off and blow this joint. You with us?"

Jayngfet
2009-08-31, 10:28 PM
"There's a plan I can get behind, you have any route in mind?" The Devilman says, looking down the hallway's paths.

Taisuru
2009-08-31, 10:46 PM
"Nope, never seen this much of the inside of this place! Let's just check everywhere we can till we find something interesting!"

Taichi then sets off back down the corridor, seeking the means to remove the power damping collars.

DMBlackhart
2009-08-31, 11:04 PM
Lelouch- (Night, ima need you to PM m exactly went down, cause I gotta say....wah?)

Taichi and Akira- After the short chat with the demon-thing, you continue down the path, turning a corner, just to find more hallway beyond that. At the end of this hallway some rounds the corner, it seems to be a large, ugly, bulldog styled monstrocity. This creature lacks eyes, and has dark grey symbols painted throughout it's light grey/white body. The creature is quadripedle, with pale tendrils comming from it's large, toothless maw. The mamoth "beast" turns it's attention to a fleeing prisoner who seems to have came from one of the cells in the hallway. Grabbing it with one of it's tendrils it rips the regulator collor from the mans nek, before ripping the rest of the mans head along, and swallowing it up in a swift gulp. The heartless would have appeared by now, normally.

Jayngfet
2009-08-31, 11:10 PM
Devilman runs down the hallway as fast as his dark grey, muscular legs can take him, before diving and rotating, sliding the last couple meters on his back he flies under the heartless before lashing out with his arms, tearing through it's shadowy flesh and grabbing it, sending it's wounded body flying with him down the hall due to the momentum of the leap. As they slide devilman crouches his legs and presses his feet to the creatures underside. In one swift movement he grips the floor with his free hand and kicks, again the momentum keeping him moving as the heartless smashes upwards into the roof and devilman flips and lands on his feet.

For good measure as the heartless falls he raises his fist and steps slightly forward, punching the falling creature in the lupine, eyeless, head as it descends.

DMBlackhart
2009-08-31, 11:25 PM
Akira- Attacking the behemoth alien creature with a barrage of punches kicks and attacks you knock it to the end of the hall. At the end you bot collide into some sort of "pipes" in the walls, from which spills out a sort of jet blck gas. Just as you deliver your final punch, causing the creature to screech in dying agony, the gas fills your lung and eyes, causing you to collape in momentary agony. Your flesh burns, your eyes bleed, and your mind twists.
All the while a voice is heard in your mind, a familiar voice, of a very seductive female. Stop defying me. He woulden't like it. Just give in, and I will show you all sorts of love! The voice ends with some insane cackling as your vision returns, and you stabilise.

Jayngfet
2009-08-31, 11:31 PM
The devilman coughs, doubling over and crawling from the pipes, away from the black smoke, hacking all the way as his body shrinks back from the seven foot tall former demon back into lowly Akira Fudo.

"Never!" He growls, remembering the horrors he'd endured whenever love came up, mad humans, an army of demons, never again!

Taisuru
2009-08-31, 11:36 PM
Taichi and Zeromaru ran to Akira, helping him onto his feat.

"Nice Job back there. Almost as good as something we would do!"

"Yeah, great job scary guy. Or is it not so scary guy now? Also, that monster gave me an idea. If you think you have the strength, could you try ripping these collars off us once you hulk out again? You seemed to be at least as strong as that monster. If you do, we'll be able to fight as well!"

Both of them grin at each other at this idea, eager to add to their win record.

Jayngfet
2009-08-31, 11:41 PM
"*hack* sure" The scrawny teenager returns to the hulking gray monstrosity, returns to his feet and grabs the collar with both hands pulling it apart in short order, followed by the other collar, freeing the two with little problems.

Taisuru
2009-08-31, 11:48 PM
Zeromaru begins to stand up, straightening to his full height as his power flows back into him. He seems to almost grow, swelling up to the size of a car.

"AAAhhh, Thanks Devil guy!"

Even Taichi seems to become more energized, a smile spreading across his face.

"I have a plan on what to do next. First, we need to find the Digivice 01, so we can be at full power. After that, we get to the main courtyard and start ripping collars! Then we'll take down the factory and shut down this Heartless Death Camp!"

Taichi jumps onto Zeromaru's back, then the 2 take off back towards the courtyard, smashing down any doors cell doors they find, and ripping the collars off any prisoners they encounter.

Jayngfet
2009-08-31, 11:53 PM
Devilman follows after them quickly, hopping over any obstacle he cannot smash through, pulling off any collar, stomping any heartless in his path.

Kasanip
2009-09-01, 02:49 AM
Panicked, Elysse vainly tries to keep the strange boy in sight, but she ducks through the crowds, desperately trying to get out of the way of the heartless. As she runs, she silently laments her fate. But that strange acceptance turned to resolve. "This is awful! Somehow, we have to get everyone out of here, or they'll just murder us!" She mutters to no one in particular. She looks around the room, wiping the sweat on her forehead. "But the collar..." She says, flinching slightly at the thought. "They could just kill us with these...or worse. Somehow I have to get it off..." She gently touches it first, and if nothing happens, looks around to try and find someway of getting it off. A weapon, something.

Fan
2009-09-01, 03:39 AM
(I made a crap bomb using distilled nitrates that I discussed with you OOC in addition to the catalyst of magnese from the silver dye, in addition to the acids that were drained from the cloth using boiling blood from the no doubt daily baths of it from the various escape attempts. As a boiling catalyst. Yay, speed chemistry!)

Lelouch is currently standing there, cleaning off a set of contacts before putting them back on, and is currently running in the direction plot compels him to.

DMBlackhart
2009-09-01, 08:53 AM
Crap Bomb- ( I would think that would require ALOT more tools and equipment, but I will let it slide.)

Lelouch- Lobbing the homemade bomb of naturally gathered chemicals causes an explosion in the center of the crowed, affecting more humans then heartless, however the distraction suffices to allow you to head out of the door to the courtyard, or somewhere deeper into the compound. As you run to make your move you see a sweet, relitivly young girl with blonde hair at the far side of the room, although unharmed, she is trapped by a wall of heartless devouring humans.

Elysse- As your mind races an explosion is heard and your knocked on your ass. You get up just in time to dodge a small, psychotic heartless jumping over you, admist the confusion you see two things, a lone arm extension for the machene that was updating you all, which has a saughtering iron to it, and a wall of heartless on human massacre preventing escape.

Akira- Moving in the front of the other two, working as a living bulldozer, you manage to make it back out into the maintenance hall, just in time to see an explosion that splatters gore across the room. Human and heartless matter drench your body, the other two you were with catch up only seconds after the blast. The riots seem to be dying down, still many more heartless, and so very few humans left.

Taichi- You move through the hall, using zeromaru as a mount. Comming to the stairwell and back out into the maintenance hall you hear a short *bang*. As you enter after the demon creature you see he is covered in humanoid and heartless blood, guts, and other parts. In fact, the roomis bathed with blood, from all the humanoids that died/are dying during the riots. A good deal of heartless still exist in this room, more then enough to be a worry to you, the demon, that strange man in regal attire, or the innocent young female human caught on the far side, trapped between a wall of heartless.

Taisuru
2009-09-01, 09:01 AM
Taichi glances at Zeromaru, sending a signal known only to them.

"V-Breath Arrow!"

The shot flashes towards a mass of heartless, wiping out many of the weaker ones instantly. Zeromaru and Taichi dash towards the woman and yank her collar off.

"Think you can use this to fight?"

Taichi hands her the stun baton he got off the guard earlier, and leaves before even getting a response, heading to the well dressed man, ripping his collar off as well.

"See if you can find a weapon, the heartless probably dropped one at least."

Taichi stays behind with the well dressed man, giving orders to Zeromaru from afar as he blasts and smashes the heartless mob.

Kasanip
2009-09-01, 09:22 AM
Just as Elysse thought it was all over, a huge blast of energy shot through the heartless in front of her. She tumbled back from the explosion, and pushed the stars from her eyes just in time to see a kid on a large beast approach her.
"I-I" she stammered, still reeling from the shock. The creature wordlessly reached to her neck and ripped the collar free, before the boy hopped off and shoved a stun baton into her hands. She nodded mutely, wrapping her fingers around it. Yes. We can't run away anymore. We can't stand around and let them do as they please... Resolved to give it her best, Elysse ducked back into the crowd, following in the wake of the beast, until she managed to regroup with the boy who saved her, and with the well dressed man from before.
"Thank you for saving my life!" She called over to the boy between labored breathing, though not taking her eyes off of the heartless. "My name is Elysse. I owe you one!"

Taisuru
2009-09-01, 09:34 AM
"My names Taichi, the big blue guy tearing through the crowd over there is Zeromaru, my partner. There's a big demon guy around here somewhere too, but he seems to be a good guy."

Taichi searches for an extra stun baton lying around with which to defend himself. Finding one, he dashes into the crowd to assist Zeromaru in wiping out the weaker enemies.

Cries of V-Breath Arrow and Cutter Shoot ring over the brawl, as Zeromaru rips through the larger heartless.

(P.S. It would be Zeromaru who ripped the collar off, not me)

Jayngfet
2009-09-01, 06:17 PM
Devilman charges at the heartless, loosing razor sharp claws, dagger pointed fangs, and fists harder than iron at the heartless screaming "Monsters,
come out here and face me!"

Kasanip
2009-09-02, 03:52 AM
Elysse nods. "Pleased to meet you two. There's one more guy...The one who started this riot." She said. Elysse turned and looked for the well dressed man from before who had, as far as she knew, started this whole mess. She also continued to search desperately trying to find something else that would help them get out.

Fan
2009-09-02, 04:01 AM
Lelouch moved forward, placing the geass contacts back on as he strode through the chaos with the bearing of nobility.

In all honesty, these people were doomed anyways, best to kill as many heartless as possible in the process rather then die laying down like dogs.

As he moves he liberates one of the fallen armored heartless (there has to be at least 2. Mob tactics, and all.) and stabs a lower level heartless in one abominable yellow eye, before using it as a tool to wade through the chaos, before coming to the control port of the tool, ducking, and weaving into between stabs, as he ripped open a control panel with the rod, and went to work, turning off the stun rod, and using the white hot tip as a sautering type deal to cut, and reroute wires, attempting to shift the things targets from those with regulator collars, to Heartless.

DMBlackhart
2009-09-02, 02:16 PM
All- The battle rages on, all or most humanoids dead now, with a small army of heartless at your feet. However the army is quickly cut short, with the last heartless downed, a satisfying *squish* comming from it's remains as akira crushes it's body. There are plenty of inmates left to be sue, however most are in the cell blocks, or are running around the compound, trying to escape the heartless. For now, it's quiet, the fighting at a pause. A set of previously locked mechanical doors slides open from the northern end of the room.

Taisuru
2009-09-02, 04:28 PM
Taichi and Zeromaru bravely head down the new corridor, confident grins on their faces.

"We'll take down any one in this hallway! Maybe we can even find our stuff somewhere around here!"

Kasanip
2009-09-02, 05:58 PM
Elysse trots along after them, clutching the baton in her hands, praying they don't run into any more heartless at the end.

Jayngfet
2009-09-02, 07:03 PM
Akira calms down for a moment and follows, his body tense as he races down the hallways, looking for more heartless to tear apart.

DMBlackhart
2009-09-02, 10:39 PM
ALL-
The hallway is a pale, near featureles room. The stone walls are coverd by clean, shinning metallic support beams, and a series pipes and wires heading from the far end of the hall into the floor. The hallway ends with a similar clean metallic door as the first, and as you approch it swings open with a *swoosh* The room beyond is dark, however through the darkness you can make our edges of a series of catwalks. A low humming is comming from the cavernous room.

Jayngfet
2009-09-02, 11:21 PM
Devilman unfurls his wings, and leaps, gliding halfway across the room before flapping his powerful wings, scanning the entire room for the humming source.

Kasanip
2009-09-03, 09:57 AM
"What is this place?" Elysse wonders aloud, as she looks down from the catwalks. She throws a glance around the room, looking first to see if there is any way out, and then looks to see if there are any heartless or other people within.

Taisuru
2009-09-03, 12:53 PM
Taichi and Zeromaru remain cautious as well, sneaking into the next room as quietly as a car-sized sky-blue dinosaur can sneak.

DMBlackhart
2009-09-03, 03:11 PM
ALL- (if I diden't make it clear before you guys are on the catwalks.)
As you step onto the rather sturdy catwalks a series of florecent lights turn on overhead. With *bzzts* comming from each the lights only add to the humming from before. As the room lights up you see the dimensions of the room in their entirety. This room is increadibly spacious, roughly 200ft in diameter, with the lowest part being 20 feet below the catwalks. The catwalks encompass the edges of the circular room, and below that, is a sort of iron mesh grate, crackling with electricity, and a man standing in the center. The man seems unharmed by the electricity, just standing there, head bowed.

Intercom- "Good job on escaping the gaurds, however, you aren't getting out of here that easily. And please try to keep out of the sublevels, I don't believe my pets have been fed this week." *Laughter* *ends*

At that the man from below looks up at you, a dark smile on his face. Red lines of eletricity building in his hands. And then, a bolt of thunder is released, taking out the northen half of the catwalk. "Mhmhmhm.

(note: you guys are on the southern half, which is now slanted)

Fan
2009-09-03, 03:12 PM
(Dropping from this... I'm simply not having fun anymore.)

DMBlackhart
2009-09-03, 03:17 PM
(Dropping from this... I'm simply not having fun anymore.)

(please put something like this in the OoC thread please. And alright, we have another interested particapant, so I am sure we can make due. Good luck to you!)

Taisuru
2009-09-03, 03:29 PM
As the bolt of lightening rips through the nearby catwalk, Taichi grabs on to keep steady. After the catwalk stabilizes, Zeromaru unleashes a series of blasts at the iron mesh below, attmpting to slice an entrance with which to drop through.

"V-BREATH ARROW!"

Jayngfet
2009-09-03, 06:01 PM
Devilman banks to the left as his wings unfurl, out of the way of the parties projectiles, and far enough that most attacks won't harm everyone, beforediving low, increasing his size and speed until he becomes a speeding human bullet, claws outstretched(even if he hits me it wouldn't top the crash at least).

Kasanip
2009-09-04, 05:11 AM
Elysse lets out a yelp and hangs on for dear life. "Oh gawd...How could this day get any worse?!" She cries out in frustration, trying her best to stay on the catwalk. This was suicide.

DMBlackhart
2009-09-04, 11:02 AM
Taichi- With the catwalk now cut in half, it can no longer support zeromaru's weight, which is shown after is "v-breath arrow" as the catwalk collapses the rest of the way, causing you all to fall. Fortunately you, ellyse, and Louche fall through the newly made hole, straight into a 200ft drop. The electric mesh behind you shatters fully as akira dives through, causing a rain of metal to fall behind.

Akira- Jumping from the catwalk just as it shatters, you bank to the left, and then send your self barreling at the electric freak. The man reacts only seconds too quickly, shootin off a ball of red electricity, that when it hits you, does nt slow your fall, but only causes an explosion that manages to shatter most of the electric mesh, causing you and him to fall through shortly after the others.

Ellyse- Your fall seem's near hopless. With the boy and his "dinosaur" creature able to help one another during the fall, and the demon-man with his wings, you believe your fate is sealed. However, moments before the ground, you become weightless; The feeling of arms rapped around you. Who had saved you? When your eyes open you see it, a man dressed in red and blue clothing, with a long, majestic cape, and a large S on his chest. Then man seemed to come out of nowhere, a pair of manacles on his armsand legs (broken).

Superman (otogi)- You were shipped in only recently, in a metal container made of some pretty strong material, normally not a problem for the great superman. But a low green light bathed the inside of this transport cell, the light was comming from something all too common to you, kryptonite. However, such a material would be near impossible to find in this day and age, whoever captured you had power, or brains, or an army. A few days later it happened, a large confusion was comming from outside your cell, but there was little you could do about it, the kryptonite keeping you docile, and the chains and cell made of material far too strong to destroy in that state. It happened so fast, the power went out for a split second, which is all the time you needed. Having notice the floor of kryptonite energy was connected to this paces powergrid, you took this litteral split second to mke your move. First bashing through your cage, then busting loose from your manacles, and finally ripping the strange collor from your neck, you are now free, and find yourself in some kind of subterranian base. With no more then a second thought you can see (hear? feel? w/e) that someone is in trouble, and you begin flying through series of walls, before comming out in a large, cylindrical room. Above a series of metal mesh is raining down, as well as a series of "people". A large, blu-ish dinosaur looking creature, a small boy, a young girl, a demonic like man the size of the dinosaur creature, if not larger, and someman bathed in a current of electricity. Your insticnts kick in, as you soar into the air, and grab the girl. ( ok, feel free to act however you want now)

Otogi
2009-09-04, 01:27 PM
Superman lands on the nearest, wide platform, setting down the girl. He looks to her, smiling, and says "Well that was a close one! Are you okay?" He turns his head to the electrified being. "...and what in the world is that?" he says, looking concerned.

DMBlackhart
2009-09-04, 01:41 PM
Cole- As you all plummet down the electric coated man hits the ground, a wide radius of electricity and sismic shockwaves coursing through the ground. He looks up as you all fall, readying his "powers" to fry you all. A massive surge of electricity courses through his body, a look of concentration on his face.

http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/infamous_karma.jpg

Jayngfet
2009-09-04, 05:34 PM
Akira turns upwards midair and catches sight of the falling human(oid?)s above. He beats his wings slowly, until he's beside Taichi and Zeomaru.

They all fall quickly, devilmans wings barely slowing the fall(what with zeomaru being so freaking huge) as he digs his talons into the wall, hoping to slow them further down to a safe speed.

Kasanip
2009-09-04, 07:59 PM
Though she was still breathing fast, Elysse realized with a blush that the hulking hero had indeed saved her life.
"T-thank you!" She managed. To superman's question she shook her head hesitantly. "I have no idea..." Back on her own two feet, she realized she was sweating just a bit. That had been a close one. "Unless we do something about him though, we're in big trouble." She muttered.

DMBlackhart
2009-09-04, 08:41 PM
Cole- The man's pale white eyes stares right into your soul as he looks to you, smiling wickedly. The man tilts his head to the side, talking into his collar. "Sasha, get the preperations ready, I should be done with them soon enough." The man conjures up a current of red-tricity, quickly unleashing two blasts, both to opposite sides of the circular arena. The lightning bolts strike pipes running along the walls, each marked with a ~Hazmat Label~. From each pipe pours out a sort of black tar like substance, all too familiar to the demon akira. Each of you is splattered with a bit of the spray, the man named "cole" bringing up a sort of electric bubble to prevent contact.

All- The black poison sprays throughout the room, although in small quantities you each get at least SOME of it on you. And then the burning sets in; Your skin burns, your eyes and head ache, and your muscles go weak. And something happens, a voice creeps into your minds. "Mmmm, yessss, come to me, I will savor your love. We can be SO happy together, just move closer, and I will show you TRUE PAIN!. the mental barage ends with a sick cackling, either in your mind, or out, your not sure, and the man named "cole" has left. You now stand up from your delerium, careful not to step in the pools of toxic tar. The room your in has a large series of pipes running along the walls, two of which have been damaged, and two sets of double doors, the southern set labeled "Intense Holding Cells" and the northern labeled "Boiler room, pump control, vault."

Healthz
Elysse: Injured
Akira: Injured
Superman: Bruised
Taichi:Bruised

Jayngfet
2009-09-04, 08:51 PM
Akira sets the two down before walking to the area marked "Intense holding cells"

Taisuru
2009-09-05, 01:48 PM
"A vault... Maybe that's where they're holding our stuff! Let's go Zero!"

The two take off down the opposite doors, heading for the vault.

DMBlackhart
2009-09-05, 02:07 PM
Akira- Being the first to recover from the toxins, you eye the scene and decide to head to the door marked "instense holding cells". Unfortunately, the door's seem to be stuck, not locked, just stuck. With a bit of effort your sure you could either destroy the doos,and possibly whatever obstruction lies behind it.

Taichi- You and zeromaru head to the northern door, rather then the southern set that akira moves to. Pushing on the handles the doors open with little effort, leading into a series of hallways, with about 6 other rooms along the way, all with the words "Pump Control Station ___" printed on them. (___ being 1-6). The hallway ultimately ends in two paths, one labeled "boiler room" and the other "Vault"

Jayngfet
2009-09-05, 07:56 PM
Akira grabs the doors and yanks them outwards, with enough to rip thm off the hinges.