PDA

View Full Version : Durkon is evil and should Fall

Ridureyu
2009-08-31, 09:17 PM
...Oh come on, we haven't had one of these threads in forever!

Anyway: Durkon as an accomplice to theft. Evil or not? Discuss.

TriForce
2009-08-31, 09:22 PM
go away, this couldnt be less funny if you copy-pasted a english dictionairy.

The Vorpal Tribble
2009-08-31, 09:24 PM
go away, this couldnt be less funny if you copy-pasted a english dictionairy.
'An' english dictionary :smallamused:

ref
2009-08-31, 09:32 PM
Clerics don't fall, you know...

Spiky
2009-08-31, 09:34 PM
And Durkon probably still feels really...stable, so he won't fall down, either. He hasn't even had a real beer in years.

Ridureyu
2009-08-31, 09:38 PM
Dangit, I just found a thread in which these were Officially Not a Good Thing.

Ah, well. Serves me right for sticking in the RPG forum during the strip's downtime:P

Optimystik
2009-08-31, 09:43 PM
So it takes red text to make you realize that a joke is completely devoid of humor?

PirateMonk
2009-08-31, 09:46 PM
Clerics don't fall, you know...

Yes they do:

Ex-Clerics

A cleric who grossly violates the code of conduct required by his god loses all spells and class features, except for armor and shield proficiencies and proficiency with simple weapons. He cannot thereafter gain levels as a cleric of that god until he atones (see the atonement spell description).

kopout
2009-08-31, 09:55 PM
So it takes red text to make you realize that a joke is completely devoid of humor?

Yeah, I have that problem a lot to

Haggis
2009-08-31, 10:49 PM
Do you really think Thor would care? He the kind of guy who makes his own rules. http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0353.html

NerfTW
2009-08-31, 11:11 PM

There's a reason.

Elfin
2009-08-31, 11:26 PM
*facepalm* :smallsigh:

Mystic Muse
2009-08-31, 11:30 PM
please direct me to anybody who actually thinks this so that I can send Cthulhu after them. Or Asmodeus. depends on my mood at the time.

JGoldenberg
2009-08-31, 11:30 PM
Ex-Clerics

A cleric who grossly violates the code of conduct required by his god loses all spells and class features, except for armor and shield proficiencies and proficiency with simple weapons. He cannot thereafter gain levels as a cleric of that god until he atones (see the atonement spell description).

Of course, unlike Paladins, Clerics are free to choose another God if they wish.

And anyways, Thor is the God of Thunder, and apparently of Ale, I highly doubt he'd care if his Cleric's companion stole back his purse and the thieves purse in revenge. That's not even a hit towards the neutral spectrum, let alone evil.

Anyways, moronic topic, kthxbai.

Gorgondantess
2009-09-01, 12:09 AM
please direct me to anybody who actually thinks this so that I can send Cthulhu after them. Or Asmodeus. depends on my mood at the time.

Trust me, Cthulhu is much better. With Asmodeus, you don't get the insanity induced screams!:smallbiggrin:

Mystic Muse
2009-09-01, 12:14 AM
Trust me, Cthulhu is much better. With Asmodeus, you don't get the insanity induced screams!:smallbiggrin:

"enough TALKING. Time for some screaming."

Trixie
2009-09-01, 04:12 AM
And anyways, Thor is the God of Thunder, and apparently of Ale, I highly doubt he'd care if his Cleric's companion stole back his purse and the thieves purse in revenge. That's not even a hit towards the neutral spectrum, let alone evil.

Huh, List Of Things That Some Readers Of The OOTS Do Not Consider To Be Evil (like bisecting octogenarians) will never cease to amaze me :smallamused:

Cracklord
2009-09-01, 04:16 AM
Of course he is. Take a look at my Avatar.

And C'thulu does not care, or even notice that which it leaves a gibbering wreck. They are so insignificant to be beneath it's conception, not merely notice. Asmodeus is the way to go.

Killer Angel
2009-09-01, 04:26 AM

I would like to remember the Holy Words of our beloved Archangel:

Sheriff of Moddingham: As previously mentioned, stop with the spammy parody (or is it "parroty") threads.

Roland St. Jude
2009-09-01, 11:17 AM
Sheriff of Moddingham: @^ Indeed.