PDA

View Full Version : Lists of Useless Facts

GreatWyrmGold
2009-09-01, 07:43 PM
This is where I'm putting lists of stuff that is, frankly, trivial and somewhat random. Add to lists or add your own.

Reasons for Roy's Death
1.) Xykon could fly under his own power due to the overland flight spell he cast that morning.
2.) A zombie dragon that lacks a bite attack isn't especially valuable to xykon.
3.) Meteor swarm.
4.) Belkar giving Roy his ring of jumping.
5.) Gravity.
6.) The geological composition of the Southern Lands.
7.) A tiny butterfly flapping itswings somewhere.
8.) An alarming deficit of jetpacks.
9.) Celia's lack of knowledge about Roy's physical capabilities.

Forbiddenwar
2009-09-02, 12:35 AM
This is where I'm putting lists of stuff that is, frankly, trivial and somewhat random. Add to lists or add your own.

Reasons for Roy's Death
1.) Xykon could fly under his own power due to the overland flight spell he cast that morning.
2.) A zombie dragon that lacks a bite attack isn't especially valuable to xykon.
3.) Meteor swarm.
4.) Belkar giving Roy his ring of jumping.
5.) Gravity.
6.) The geological composition of the Southern Lands.
7.) A tiny butterfly flapping itswings somewhere.
8.) An alarming deficit of jetpacks.
9.) Celia's lack of knowledge about Roy's physical capabilities.

Every Monty python reference is directly connected to only one member of that comedy team as a famous line or acting role. :smallfrown:

Teln
2009-09-02, 12:24 PM
The caramelldancen can make Abyssals gain Resonance.

Let's see how many people get THAT reference!

theMycon
2009-09-02, 01:11 PM
You would really think that Celia, of all people, would have a great understanding of Roy's physical capabilities.

Hoyty
2009-09-02, 01:29 PM
@theMycon: I saw your icon and immediately the only thing I could start thinking of was JUFFOWUP!

theMycon
2009-09-02, 03:37 PM
It fills my fibers & I grow turgid. Then my previous post makes it sound even dirtier than usual.

Also, "Hey, I used to live in Pittsburgh. I was just there last weekend, in fact. I watched my best friend decapitate a pinata with a hockey stick and blow up its body with fireworks*. I'm fairly sure half of north oakland heard it."

*it was an expensive pinata. We wanted to make sure EVERYONE enjoyed destroying it. Completely.

The Tygre
2009-09-02, 03:58 PM

It's a Secret.

Starscream
2009-09-02, 04:15 PM
@theMycon: I saw your icon and immediately the only thing I could start thinking of was JUFFOWUP!

"Pulsing hot liquid flows through my outstretched tendrils, sending thrills into my interior. The moment has come. I swell and burst. Above me, a cloud of whispering light whirls through the air. I am content."

You can't tell me the writers weren't giggling when they wrote that.

Kurald Galain
2009-09-02, 04:35 PM
There is no reason number six.

Raz_Fox
2009-09-02, 06:08 PM

I have a feeling that this fact is one of your own Creation.

<----- See the avatar!