PDA

View Full Version : A bonus strip I hope to see in the next book

Berserk Monk
2009-09-04, 06:10 PM
So, in the most recent strip, Haley states she's been confused as a guy a couple of times. I'm hoping the giant does something with this connecting it to how no one knows V's gender. I don't know, just seems like it'd be funny and a good idea for a bonus strip.

Also, my opinion, next book gonna be called V for Vaarsuvius.

Acero
2009-09-04, 08:40 PM
it seems like a good idea on paper, but not so much in execution.

i dont think it would work

Nimrod's Son
2009-09-04, 10:33 PM
Yes, I think you've said.

Kaytara
2009-09-05, 05:56 AM
Oohh! Oooh! I know! Whatever weird effect the Snarl had on Blackwing bled into V through their empathic bond, and similarly to how everyone is now infected with Blackwing-related amnesia, they're also infected with V-related androgyny! :D

Doubt that, it didn't become heavily V-centric until the very end. For most of the book, V hardly appeared at all. Besides, it's still the whole Order that are the main characters, picking one for the title would be... odd.

waterpenguin43
2009-09-05, 11:10 AM
Also, I'm quite sure rescuing Roy's body is going to be a bonus strip.

Forbiddenwar
2009-09-05, 11:28 AM

You think Rich is Bait and switching us, and it won't appear at all? That might be even better.
literay rule: what the audience imagines is sometimes far better that what the author can ilustrate.

Elfin
2009-09-05, 12:53 PM
it seems like a good idea on paper, but not so much in execution.

i dont think it would work

Neither do I.

julyaugust
2009-09-05, 12:58 PM
Since one of the characters (Belkar, I think) has specifically said, they wonder whether the fight will be a bonus strip, I consider this a definite hint. The fight will be bonus content without much doubt.

Starscream
2009-09-05, 01:34 PM
I'd like to see someone call Haley a guy, have her freak out and say "Well, what gender do you think this elf is?!" and be told "Isn't it obvious?"

Raging Gene Ray
2009-09-05, 03:03 PM
I'd like to see someone call Haley a guy, have her freak out and say "Well, what gender do you think this elf is?!" and be told "Isn't it obvious?"

Before I finished the sentence, I was almost certain you'd say that Haley would finally snap, flash the crowd and scream "HERE! Now what gender am I? Huh? HUH?!?" Then suddenly realize what she's doing, get extremely embarrassed and cover up.

FujinAkari
2009-09-05, 05:14 PM
So, in the most recent strip, Haley states she's been confused as a guy a couple of times. I'm hoping the giant does something with this connecting it to how no one knows V's gender. I don't know, just seems like it'd be funny and a good idea for a bonus strip.

The most recent strip won't be in the next book :P

Kish
2009-09-05, 05:16 PM
Are you the one who already owes me 10 gold when it isn't, or should I make a bet with you, too?