PDA

View Full Version : Finding a Pbp Forum

Edwin
2009-09-05, 01:15 PM
Hi.

I've been searching the web for alternative Pbp forums, and so far I've found close to zero sites with an activity level above two post a month.

Apart from this board - which is by far the best to my knowledge, and possibly Wizards forum, any of you guys know of a good alternative forum?

Perhaps even one with a decent amount of SAGA games? That is the only game, that I have interest in, this forum seems to be lacking.

The Rose Dragon
2009-09-05, 01:17 PM
Did you try myth-weavers.com?

Froogleyboy
2009-09-05, 01:17 PM
MythWeavers is a really good website
Ninja'd

quick_comment
2009-09-05, 01:18 PM
There is also rpol.net

kamikasei
2009-09-05, 01:20 PM
You might try plothook.net, though the one game I play there is a migrant from this forum during the server woes, so maybe the site as a whole isn't so active.

wadledo
2009-09-05, 02:41 PM
I got out of plothook, if only because DM's and players would randomly drop the game and then take it up again several weeks latter, complaining that you 'abandoned' them.

The Atomic think tank is pretty great for M&M, especially since the base players are some of the best I've ever seen. If somebody starts a game there and they've been around for a while, you know that as long as you keep posting, they'll keep posting, and if the game dies, they'll either find another DM or more players.