PDA

View Full Version : The Warehouse

DiscipleofBob
2009-09-06, 12:07 PM
Pretty standard deal for a job in Sharn. At least you thought so at first.

It was still early in the morning. The sun had barely come up by the time you were supposed to arrive at the appointed location. You were instructed to meet in what you assumed to be an abandoned tower, possibly once used by House Cannith, though already stripped of most of the magical decorum that would've made it prime for looting.

The directions you were given led to one particular room with just one large, round, stone table build into the floor. The room is so poorly lit you can barely see the other end of the room and the ceiling is completely invisible. One by one, the four of you enter the room, though never at the same time. There are four wooden chairs, these a little more portable. On the table is a single bag similar to a Bag of Holding, though different in a way you can't really tell, and a pair of gloves.

A few minutes after the four of you have entered, made yourselves comfortable, and wondered exactly when or if your host would ever show up, a voice seems to come from nowhere. "All right, we don't have much time, so I'll try to be brief." The voice you find comes from the table itself. A mouth has formed in the surface of the table and is now speaking to you. "I represent an organization which even if I named you'd never have heard of. An organization whose sole purpose is to find artifacts in the world so unstable they are a danger to both the public and their owner. I cannot stress this point to you enough that the artifacts we are charged with retrieving are dangerous even to their owners. I can only hope that will be enough to deter you from anything foolish like claiming any such artifact for yourself.

"But I'm getting ahead of myself. You are to be charged with retrieving one of said artifacts for us. If you do a good job, a long-term career might await you with our organization. Screw up and, well, worst case scenario you will cease to exist and anyone you will have ever known will forget you ever existed as well.

"At the Sharn Opera House, a rather prominent performer by the name of Syd is playing tonight. He should be arriving at the opera house via flying carriage within the hour. He has a violin he will be performing with tonight. Your mission is to get the violin for us, and at any cost prevent that violin from being used at the performance. I don't care if Syd has to use a kazoo instead, that violin must not be played! You can choose to go about this mission however you wish, though I must warn you that my organization must maintain absolute secrecy, and that means the less we have to clean up after you lot, the better. Bodies, especially those of famous bards expected to perform tonight, require a lot of clean-up.

"The pay will be 1000 gold for each of you, minus expenses. 500 up front, the remaining 500 will be paid to you upon delivery of the violin, once again MINUS any expenses that you or us will incur as a result of this mission.

"You will be provided with two crucial items seen here on the table. The first is a pair of gloves enchanted with a temporary disjunction spell. Any magic item you hold with these gloves on will lose its magical properties as long as the gloves remain in contact with the item in question. However, this includes and magic items you have, and spellcasters of all sorts will find it rather difficult to cast spells with these gloves worn. The second is what appears to be a bag of holding, but this one is special. Any item you put in this bag is frozen in the time continuum, so if any artifact you find becomes volatile in nature, simply place it in the bag and we'll diffuse the situation in a more secure setting.

"As for delivery, I've arranged for two couriers to pick up the item from you three blocks away at a pub in Lower Sharn called the Cheshire Cat. They will make themselves known to you once you have the violin.

"If you have any questions, ask them quickly. We don't have much time."

Leliel
2009-09-06, 12:31 PM
A man in a dark cloak raises an unseen eyebrow as he strokes something in his pocket (his BACK pocket, you perverts!).

"A magic mouth, hm? How very quaint. Though it's interesting that this one seems to be connected to it's maker...

Before we start, I would like to know exactly what it is we're getting. I've seen some pretty dangerous magic items in this world, and I would like to know exactly what it does?

Oh, and my given name is Joshu, in case you were wondering.

DiscipleofBob
2009-09-06, 01:07 PM
"It plays music and leaves dead people in its wake.

I would've thought that much was obvious."

Nai_Calus
2009-09-06, 01:14 PM
"Indeed." Danien comments as he toys with a coin.

"Let's cut to the chase, shall we?" He clasps his hands in his lap and leans forward. "Why me, if this is so vital? I can't speak for the rest of this motley-looking lot, my dear disembodied voice, but speak for myself I can. I'm a fairly petty thief, and not even that spectacular of one at that." He grins sardonically. "Needed someone... Expendable? I dearly hope that's not it, because it would be ever so boring if so. Besides, I personally rather consider myself... *in*expendable."

DiscipleofBob
2009-09-06, 01:18 PM
"How should I know? I don't work in the HR department. Maybe it's because they think you're more than a petty thief. All I know is that there are two kinds of people who work for us: the expendable and the unexpendable. Which kind you are I guess we'll figure out soon enough."

Leliel
2009-09-06, 02:34 PM
"Well, we can certainly mark you down as Improper Grammarian.

Second Question: If there's a preformer, there's a production: What is it?"

dragoonsgone
2009-09-06, 03:18 PM
Does the performer have any body guards or friends we should know about? Just wanna make sure the guy doesn't have a pet minotaur or something.

By the way name's Ely. Nice to meet you Joshu.

DiscipleofBob
2009-09-06, 05:11 PM
"Something called 'The Fury of the Sound' or some nonsense like that. Don't ask me what it's about, because I don't listen to that hippity-hop nonsense.

"As far as bodyguards, just typical security provided by the opera house itself as far as I know. My guess is they'll probably dish out the cash for some extra help for this guy though. If you want details on that, you'll have to do the legwork yourself. I don't have that information on me." At that point, you hear some unintelligible muttering coming from the mouth.

Nai_Calus
2009-09-07, 12:48 AM
Heh. Sounds like you're not being kept entirely in the loop yourself. Somehow, that actually makes me feel a bit better about this." He grins, leans back and laces his hands together behind his head, resting it against them. So it looks like my usual modus operandi of 'figure something out and wing it' is going to be the order of the day. Works for me." He looks around at the others.

"I suppose I should introduce myself, since we seem to be doing that. Danien Kesar, bard, owner of the world's worst tavern, amateur archaeologist and robber of tombs, temples, ruins and foolish collectors."

Leliel
2009-09-07, 09:23 AM
"A pleasure to meet both of you. I am but a mere mage trying to...make his way in the world.

Our employer does not seem to be of the "introductions" type, so I am just going to call him "Mr. Doe"."

Fury of the Sound...where have I heard that before..."

History: [roll0]

It's official-the dice roller hates me.

Nai_Calus
2009-09-07, 10:10 AM
"Ahh, a fellow practicioner of the arcane. Charmed, I'm sure. Hmm, not sure I know much of anything about this either. Let me see..."

History check to see if I know anything about this guy or his stuff: [roll0]
Insight, if I can, to see if I've noticed anything suspicious about the voice: [roll1]

Danien ponders for a moment, then nods. "Ahh, I remember now. Supposedly he used to be an adventurer, or so he claims. Never really heard anything about what he supposedly did, though." He shrugs. "Not much to go on, I'm afraid."

Leliel
2009-09-07, 11:17 AM
"Really? Well, that would explain how he got possession of the "violin the plays and kills people."

On the other hand, I think I've heard of the play...but I don't think that's it's actual title."

He thinks for a moment.

"Iblis..."

A natural tabby with lines that form a rune on it's forehead emerges from Joshu's pocket.

The wizard then says something unintelligible, to which the cat mews in what appears to be a conversation.

"Iblis, do you think you can go to the Opera House ahead of us and get a copy of the play "Fury of the Sound?"

"Er, why?

"So we can sit in the audience and snark at it. Look, I have an idea that will allow us to walk in, take the item we need, and walk out without anyone realizing it's not part of the show."

"I will work with as much my lack of opposable thumbs will give me, my liege."

With that, the cat leaves.

Lord_Asmodeus
2009-09-07, 12:04 PM
Marius The Shark

The fourth group member finally leaned forward. His skin is quite pale and slightly grayish, his face is somewhat gaunt, his head is totally bald except for a top knot of black hair coming from the back of his skull that is tied in several places. His features are thin, he has a thin mustache that droops to either side of his mouth and an equally thin beard sprouting from his chin that is tied at the end. The man is careful to lean his head forward, keeping his arms out of sight. His red eyes dart to the wizard as he speaks with his familiar, before turning back to the mouth in the table. "What do you count as 'expenses' that might be taken out of our pay?"

DiscipleofBob
2009-09-07, 12:53 PM
"Of course anything you need to purchase for the extraction is an expense, that's why we're giving you half up front.

"Expenses that you need to worry about consist of 'legal' issues my organization has to put up with as a result of your actions. Deaths that need to be covered up, witnesses that need to be silenced, investigators that need to be bribed, etcetera. That's why I once again implore you to avoid ANY and all unnecessary noise."

Lord_Asmodeus
2009-09-07, 01:01 PM
Marius The Shark

The thin man nodded slowly. "Is there some sort of price sheet on what needs covering up and looking after compared to the amount of money that's cut in our pay as a result?"

DiscipleofBob
2009-09-07, 02:25 PM
There's a moment of silence over the mouth. If this were a face-to-face meeting, you'd get the feeling your host would be giving you quite the evil-eye.

"No. No there's not."

Lord_Asmodeus
2009-09-07, 02:55 PM
Marius The Shark

Marius shrugs "Well, I guess I'll have to find out the hard way, hopefully not too soon though. The less money I lose the better. Here's another question. Now, maybe the performer knows the violin is enchanted, maybe he doesn't. What I want to know, is how did he get his hands on such a dangerous magical artifact without knowing it? From my experience, deadly magical tools don't just fall out of the sky or show up on your front step. He either found it somewhere or someone gave it to him."

DiscipleofBob
2009-09-07, 03:28 PM
"I don't know and, frankly, my main concern is not how he came by that artifact, but how to get it out of his or any other hands as soon as possible."

dragoonsgone
2009-09-07, 06:17 PM
Any other advice you might give us? Not used being thrown in the middle of a pond and told "If you swim back to shore, I'll give you a prize."

Leliel
2009-09-07, 07:00 PM
"And one other thing: Is there a "Ham" charge?

DiscipleofBob
2009-09-08, 12:33 AM
Any other advice you might give us? Not used being thrown in the middle of a pond and told "If you swim back to shore, I'll give you a prize."

"Yes. Hurry! The performance is tonight and you lot haven't even left yet!"

"And one other thing: Is there a "Ham" charge?

"... How can you be thinking of food when there's work to be done?!"

Nai_Calus
2009-09-08, 01:21 AM
"Mr. Johnson here, for lack of a better name, does have a point, and I'm starting to doubt we'll get much more information out of him. Up to you all, of course." He shifts in his chair and turns to Joshu.

"So, care to let us in on this plan of yours? I've got some ideas of my own, though nothing specific yet, so I'd like to hear yours as well."

Leliel
2009-09-08, 09:05 AM
"OK.

The idea is that we fool the audience into thinking we're part of the show, if we need to get on stage.

I sent Iblis to get a copy of the script or program guide, so that we can tell if it's a play or a performance.

If the latter, we just knock out the esteemed Syd and make it look like he got nauseous, via note.

If the former...Well, that's why I asked if there was a "Ham" charge."

Nai_Calus
2009-09-08, 11:57 AM
"Potentially workable, not bad. How are we getting in, though?" He taps his fingers on the table.

"As I said, it's nothing specific, but I'd considered trying to blatantly lie our way in, perhaps us being part of the show or the opening act, then just act like we belonged there until we found out where the violin was, get in there, get it, and then get the hell out. Or failing that, at least distracting people long enough for the rest of you to get in." He turns to the table.

"I don't suppose you'd happen to have access to a map of this place you could manage to get to us?"

Lord_Asmodeus
2009-09-08, 02:54 PM
Marius The Shark

Marius thought for a moment. "I think we should get some sturdy clubs and cudgels. People won't be too surprised about thieves trying to steal an enchanted violin belonging to a famous bard, and it won't cause as much of a ruckus if we knock some guards out, as opposed to killing them. Besides, I'm thinking it'd cheaper to get some clubs than to have to pay for our employers masking the corpses we leave behind."

dragoonsgone
2009-09-08, 03:46 PM
Why don't we get clubs and pretend were security? It seems like we might get away with it easier. Knocking people out tends to draw attention and most of us seem a bit to burly to be performers.

Leliel
2009-09-08, 07:33 PM
"Because inevitably, we'll end up being asked by the mark where his violin went."

dragoonsgone
2009-09-08, 09:32 PM
Better to fight our way out than to fight our way in and then our way out.

Nai_Calus
2009-09-08, 10:03 PM
"I doubt anyone would believe me as a guard." Danien grins. "I'm a little too seedy for that. A performer, perhaps, I am a bard after all, but I'm not the sort you want guarding anything, hah." He ponders.

"We waste time arguing though. We really should be getting to this opera house as soon as possible. Possibly stopping for a violin on the way, if we knew what Syd's looked like. That way we could switch the two of them out, leaving Syd able to perform and perhaps giving us extra time to escape with the real violin."

Leliel
2009-09-08, 10:06 PM
"Arguing? This is brainstorming. Distinction without a difference.

I agree though. Although it would be certainly more fun to fight our way in and not out, I suspect that will involve massive criminal charges and the loss of the second part of the bounty."

Lord_Asmodeus
2009-09-08, 10:06 PM
Marius The Shark

Marius shrugs. "Whatever, let's just get the clubs first. The less dead people means the less needs covering up, and the less needs covering up the more I get payed. A few guards that wake up with headaches is a lot easier to explain than cooling corpses left lying somewhere."

Leliel
2009-09-08, 10:44 PM
"True enough. Let's go, and continue brainstorming on the way."

dragoonsgone
2009-09-09, 08:23 AM
Ely follows everyone else out and after a quick look at them all again, he checks his purse.

Nai_Calus
2009-09-10, 06:43 AM
Danien notes Ely's purse checking and jangles some coins in his hand that are in fact his, grinning in a manner calculated to unnerve the man.

"Now, now, I don't do petty pursesnatching. I have a little more class than that. Not much, mind you, but." He stows the coins and loses the grin. "Though, yes, I can see we're all going to have trust issues in this. We'll want to work on that, I hope." He walks to the table and picks up the bag and the gloves, tossing the gloves to Ely.

"I am, in fact, a spellcaster, and you seem not to be, so it's probably a better idea for you to worry about those than me for now." He turns to the table. "Anything else you think we should know, or shall we be off?"

Perception to see if I notice anything about the room, for the heck of it.
[roll0]
I like rolling dice.

dragoonsgone
2009-09-10, 02:27 PM
You can never be too sure in a group of strangers in a city like Sharn

Ely tucks the gloves into easy access but securely into his belt then gives Danien the "after you" motion.

Leliel
2009-09-11, 07:51 PM
"What he said."

Joshu shrugs, then snaps his fingers as a ghost light appears on the back of his right hand.

Nai_Calus
2009-09-11, 08:45 PM
"That you can't." He leaves the room and as the party makes its way through the city looks over to the others.

"So, those plans crystallized yet?" He asks. "Personally, I think we should try to find out all we can about this place and the man we're after... Perhaps you all should go to the opera house and scope things out while I try to gather some information?" He eyes them disdainfully. "Then again, I actually know a thing or six about music, so maybe I should go scope out the opera house. I can at least talk with some intelligence about it..."

dragoonsgone
2009-09-11, 10:34 PM
On the way Ely checks out the local gossip about the show.

[roll0]
streetwise check

It's a 1 man show and sounds to be pretty artsy fartsy. This Syd just got back from some adventure. If its performance art, I may have to kill the man just to do Sharn a favor.

Lord_Asmodeus
2009-09-12, 06:02 AM
Marius The Shark

Marius begins to walk with the rest of the group. "If some of you want to head to the Opera House be my guest, anyone who wants to can come with me to help me scare up some clubs. Maybe while we're there we can see if anyone knows anything about this violin of his."

Leliel
2009-09-13, 12:44 PM
"I'll go with Mr. Anonymous here."

Fury of the Sound...Fury of the Sound...I wonder...

dragoonsgone
2009-09-13, 02:28 PM
I will go with Danien here to the opera house.

Nai_Calus
2009-09-13, 05:49 PM
Danien inclines his head.

"To the opera house, then, or at least near it. Let's just hope that when the time comes we can remain phantoms. Minus kidnapping promising young female sopranos, of course." He grins in a manner which implies that he might just be considering doing the last part anyway.

Obligatory Phantom of the Opera joke made, now nobody else has to do it. :smalltongue:
Asking around to see if anyone knows anything about Syd's violin or the opera house:
Streetwise: [roll0]
For that matter, seeing if Danien knows anything about the opera house that might be useful:
History: [roll1]
Holy hell the dice hate me.

dragoonsgone
2009-09-13, 06:29 PM
Alright lets do some recon then meet up at this guys bar or yall wanna meet us at the opera house.

Lord_Asmodeus
2009-09-13, 09:02 PM
Marius The Shark

Marius grunted slightly, his face set in it's usual lack of emotion. "That's settled then, we'd best get going. I'd hate to miss the Opera" Marius's tone suggested otherwise however. Not waiting to see if he would be followed Marius set off looking for a weapons shop.

[roll0] streetwise to find the weapons shop

Also, can I use intimidate to see if anyone knows anything about the violin, or should I wait and try to do that with individual people?

Leliel
2009-09-13, 10:27 PM
"Okay..."

For a moment, Joshu seems lost in thought, then pulls out a book-not a spellbook, but what looks to be some sort of thick lexicon.

In reality, it's a copy of Myths and Folklore of Eberron: A Collection of It's Many Fables and Stories. Not that the others can see that, given that his hand is covering the title.

He runs a search of the page directory, looking for, if not the exact title, then at least a good similarity.

Don't think I need a check for that-if he misses, he's going to look again twice to make sure

Leliel
2009-09-14, 10:20 AM
"Sound of the Fury...Looks a bit familiar to me..."

He then flips to the page number.

This time, I realize it should be a History check.

[roll0]

Lord_Asmodeus
2009-09-15, 04:47 PM
Marius The Shark

Marius walked out of the weapons shop and dropped his pack off of his right shoulder, and with his right arm reached down and pulled out a club, handing it to Joshu. "So, I got the clubs. Now I want to ask around about that violin, see if anyone knows anything, of course I'll have to find someone who knows what he's talking about first." Marius began to look about, seeing if he could find such a person.

[roll0] streetwise check to find anyone that might know something, [roll1] intimidate to see what they know

DiscipleofBob
2009-09-15, 06:58 PM
Hours pass as the lot of you go to gather information and prepare for the evening mission. It is now early afternoon, with only six hours until Syd's performance begins.

Leliel
2009-09-15, 08:39 PM
"OK, I'll help."

Streetwise: [roll0]

dragoonsgone
2009-09-17, 10:41 AM
Ely and Danien scout out the opera house and get a rough map of the outside and public places on the inside where it wouldn't be to difficult to get to or suspicious if someone was walking around in.

Leliel
2009-09-17, 01:59 PM
"Hmm..."

Joshu finds Marius.

"Either Mr. Syd is one of the worst musicians in existence, or his violin has been tainted with something not at all good. I'll check on the history of Khyber cults-something tells me this is their forte."

Thinking: An awful pity too...

With that, he heads off to the nearest library, and, hoping that his skills will be of use-no religious training-he begins to research.

Since I'm not sure if this is Religion or History, I'll use both, and Disciple of Bob can choose.

Religon: [roll0]

History: [roll1]

Okayyy...something tells me that's a failure.

Leliel
2009-09-17, 07:17 PM
(OOC: Ignore this. Illegal post, moving on to different actions than original outlines.)

Leliel
2009-09-20, 09:24 PM
Feeling like a complete idiot, Joshu finds his way to a different library-this time less specifically searching for similar incidents.

Definitely History this time.

Come on dice, I don't want to pick up another failure...

[roll0]

Oh yeah. Thanks for pointing out the error, Disciple!

dragoonsgone
2009-09-21, 10:33 PM
While checking out the opera house, Ely asks around to see what the local patrons think about Syd and check to see how many guards are visible.

[roll0]perception check to check out guards and [roll1]diplomacy check to see what patrons think

DiscipleofBob
2009-09-22, 06:42 PM
Throughout the city you hear various bells ring three times.

Only four hours left until the performance.

Leliel
2009-09-22, 07:24 PM
Yes! Blessed Traveler, I accept your gift with great joy.

Realizing his religious skills are not exactly the best, Joshu looks for the nearest sage on matters involving the Dark Six.

A task which I assume is Streewise.

[roll0]

Nai_Calus
2009-09-22, 08:31 PM
Danien sits quietly on a bench near the opera house with the map of the public areas, trying to see if he can plan out a strategy for getting into and out of the place, and keeping an ear out for any useful gossip.

Perception I guess for listening to people:
[roll0]
Sorry for not posting much lately, been on vacation and haven't been feeling well, which makes trying to think of things difficult.

After sitting with the map for a while, he puts it down and gets up to stroll around, looking for people who seem likely to have attended the opera in the past or might attend it later tonight, and asks a few of them at seperate times.

"Pardon the intrusion, but may I enquire if you know if Syd ever makes stage door appearances after his shows, and where it would be for this opera house if he does? I always like trying to get my program signed after I see a performance, but I've never managed to visit this opera house before."

Presuming this is Streetwise:
[roll1]
For those not familiar with wtf Danien is talking about, sometimes after performances of musicals at least some of the actors will make appearances at the stage door of the theatre not long after the performance and sign programs and talk a bit with people who saw the performance who went to the stage door afterwards. Saw Phantom of the Opera last year and managed to get my program signed by all three leads, w00t.

dragoonsgone
2009-09-24, 03:46 PM
Ely sits next to Danien and takes a quick glimpse of map then looks away in a different direction.

How's the plan coming?

Nai_Calus
2009-09-25, 10:25 AM
"So far it isn't, frankly. We haven't had much luck so far with finding information on the Opera House or Syd's habits. We're probably going to have to wing it at this point, unless you've got some brilliant idea you can come up with."

dragoonsgone
2009-09-27, 07:19 PM
Nope, I am drawing a blank based on our current information. I guess let's see what other guys come up with and we can hash out something from there even if it is going in with crossbows loaded

Nai_Calus
2009-09-30, 02:05 PM
"And damn, seems he just goes home with pretty women instead of making public appearances. Was hoping to learn where the stage door was so we could try to fast-talk our way in there. And of course, none of us are pretty women. I sure as hells can't pass for one." He grins sardonicly.

"Well, let's meet up with the others and see if perhaps they've had better luck, then."

Leliel
2009-10-01, 08:39 PM
Dammit...Not enough time...Need to read up on religion...

It's then that he goes to the opera house, hoping to read up on the program.

When he runs into Danien, he sees the questioning look on his face.

"I found out similar things to the violin's effects are done in rituals dedicated to the Fury, but I have no ability with religion, and all the sages I found out about are too far to reach in good time."

"At least I know whom to sacrifice the rabbit to."

"...What? I'm Droaami. It's a joke."

Nai_Calus
2009-10-02, 11:17 AM
Danien raises an eyebrow.

"Well, at least you've had slightly better luck than we have. All we've managed to find out is a map of the public areas. I'm afraid it looks right now like we're going to have to wing this one. Ahh well, it's more exciting that way anyway, I suppose." He strokes his beard and ponders.

Leliel
2009-10-08, 09:34 PM
"OK. That's fine."

"Speaking of winging it, any weaknesses you've found out? The inability to see money on the ground without picking it up, lust, anything we can use?"

Nai_Calus
2009-10-09, 12:02 AM
"Well, I found out that he apparently usually goes home with a couple of beautiful women after his concerts, but we can't wait until afterwards, not to mention that none of us is ever going to pass for a beautiful woman. I'm handsome, to be sure, but unlikely to pass for female, and I'm not about to shave my beard off to do it. I'm not THAT good at bluffing people, and I'm fond of this beard."

DiscipleofBob
2009-10-09, 12:36 AM
The bell rings four times.

Only three hours until the start of the performance.

Leliel
2009-10-10, 11:59 PM
"Well, I found out that he apparently usually goes home with a couple of beautiful women after his concerts, but we can't wait until afterwards, not to mention that none of us is ever going to pass for a beautiful woman. I'm handsome, to be sure, but unlikely to pass for female, and I'm not about to shave my beard off to do it. I'm not THAT good at bluffing people, and I'm fond of this beard."

"...Hm."

It's then that Joshu removes his hood, revealing his rather long white-dyed hair, and slightly effeminate looks.

"...As much as it pains me to admit it, my sister always said that if I had enough tissues, I could pass for a woman for at a distance.

All we need is to do distract him, long enough to lead him to a back alley and knock him out."

"...Why are you staring? I just came up with a plan on short notice, no one said improv leads to quality schemes."

Please let me do this. I really want the hilarity.

Come on, abuse of prestidigitation, a dress, the Rule of Funny...

Nai_Calus
2009-10-11, 03:43 PM
Danien snickers.

"Or simply get in there and knock him out and take the violin... It's that we want and not him. Unless you've ah, got other desires." He grins wickedly and winks teasingly.

"But aye, enough girly things and you just might pass, providing you can act well enough."

I was actually going to have Danien and his 18 CHA break down and try to do it, but I'll be more than happy to let you give it a go. :smallbiggrin:

For maximum lulz we should both try to pass as women.

dragoonsgone
2009-10-11, 08:07 PM
It may work. You look like the part well enough and I don't have a better plan.

Leliel
2009-10-12, 12:04 AM
"Well, to be fair, there is a desire...to see the look on his face."

"Of course..." Joshu says, the tone of his voice suddenly changing to a softer, feminine one, "I have the ability to cheat."

He snaps his fingers, and in a small puff of smoke, Joshu's facial features become slightly rounded and his frame becomes a bit more like an hourglass.

"Soprano Jolene Tabris, at your service."

"Now, about dress..."

All three prestidigitation effects in place, now for hurried lessons in seduction.

Nai_Calus
2009-10-12, 01:08 AM
"Charming. Let's just hope you can act." He snickers. "Maybe I should do this after all. I'm used to wooing women, of course, but I know what I like the girls to do..." He snorts. "Of course you probably do as well." He rubs his hands in amusement.

"Now, to see about getting you properly dressed..."

dragoonsgone
2009-10-12, 04:02 PM
We better hurry though, don't really have time to do it properly but we will do the best we can.

Leliel
2009-10-12, 04:23 PM
"All right then."

"Jolene" proceeds to tap the shoulder of Danien, and, in the sweetest, most innocent voice possible: "Pardon me sir, but could you help me find my pet? I just lost track of him for a second, and you know how cats are. Teehee."

Bluff [roll0]