PDA

View Full Version : A Harry Potter Universe W/W Game (Game Started Page 2)

Pages : [1] 2

MOD
2009-09-07, 02:26 PM
The Evil that Befell Godric's Hollow
A Harry Potteresque Werewolf Game

In the days following Sybill Trelawney's prophesy of a child to be born with the power to defeat the Dark Lord, speculation is rife both among Lord Voldemort's death eaters and in the magical community in general. Who could the child's parent's be? When the time of the prophesy has passed, it becomes clear that the prophesy referred to either of two boys, both born near the end of July, either of whom could be The One.

Lord Voldemort decides the child must be the boy who's parentage most resembles his own. Not the child of a pure-blood wizarding family, but the product of a pure-blood wizard and a mudblood witch, young Harry Potter of Gordric's Hollow is the Dark Lord's target.

The forces of good battle the death eaters during the ensuing months; and as Lord Voldemort searches for the Potter family the perturbations of war are felt even throughout the muggle world.

Team Good
Team Good wins when all Team Not-So-Good players have been eliminated from the game.

Dumbledore - Baner - Can protect one person each night from a night Kill. Scries as Baner

Rita Skeeter - Seer - Can scry every night and accurately determine a person's role. Scries as Seer.

Sybill Trelawney - Fool - Tries way too hard and gets rather unpredictable results. Has a partial chance of success. Scries as Seer.

Order of the Phoenix - Masons - They know each other at the start of the game. Scry as Masons.

Innocents - Villagers - Scry as Villagers.

Team Not-So-Good
Team Not-So-Good wins when their number equals the number of Team Good players left in the game.

Lord Voldemort - Beast/Wolf - Can kill one person each night. When killed off he takes down someone who pointed at him, his choice. Scries as Lord Voldemort.

Death Eaters - Wolves

Death Eaters have the choice (as a group) to use one of the follow abilities each night. Scry as Death Eaters.

Cruciatus Curse (Crucio!) There is a 50% chance that victim will be scried. Regardless whether the role is revealed the victim's vote will not count during the next day phase.

Imperious Curse (Imperio!) The death eaters control the victim's vote during the next day phase. There is a 20% chance that the Death Eaters will get an additional night kill during the next night phase.

Avada Kedavra -(Avada Kedavra!) Kills one player. Usable once every third night. If Voldemort has been lynched this is usable once every second night.

Peter Pettigrew - Alpha/Wolf - Peter Pettigrew counts towards the wolves win condition but has none of the abilites of a normal Death Eater. If Peter Pettigrew is the only wolf remaining he gains access to the Avada Kadavra Power. The role of Peter Pettigrew passes on to a Death Eater if he dies. Scries as an Innocent.

Not-Not-So-Good (Neutral)
This individual wins the game by surviving until either Team Good or Team Not-So-Good wins.

Severus Snape - Alpha Seer - Bounty - Snape may accurately scry each night. When Snape is lynched a member of Team Good receives the results of Snape's scries. When Snape is killed at night a member of Team No-So-Good receives the results of Snape's scries. Snape scries and dies as a villager.

Additional Rules:

Days will last 48 hours and Nights will last 24.

Helgraf's Scry Interference: If a player is targeted by more than one scry action that would have otherwise been successful the result for all scries targeting that player are negated for that night.

25% Vote Minimum: At least 25% of the players must vote for the same player for a lynching to occur. After the minimum has been reached the player with the most votes is lynched.

Ghost Chatter: While ghosts are freely allowed to roam the world after they have been discorporated (Lynched or Killed) all of their comments must be innocuous and in no way speculative on the status of the game.

Autolynch: A player will be autolynched when they do not vote for 2 consecutive days.

Everything else is allowed, even role claiming and revealing your role pm. Do so at your own risk. :smallsmile:

It was asked if there is a limit to the number of players for this game. At this time this is a no-limit game.

Players 10/26 left As of Post 307
1. Mechafox
2. Lex-Kat Innocent Lynched Day 5
3. Fin Innocent Autolynched Day 3
4. Opeth_Freak Innocent Killed Night 1
5. billtodamax Innocent Lynched Day 6
6. Murska Innocent Killed Night 6
7. The Bookworm
8. Fleeing Coward Innocent Killed Night 5
9. Zar Peter
10. Aemoh Rita Skeeter Killed Night 3
11. Blue Ghost
12. EnrgeticPenguin Death Eater Autolynched Day 5
13. Oddity Death Eater Lynched Day 3
14. Lizard Lord
15. TehSheen
16. EagleWiz Innocent Lynched Day 1
17. Moofin Bard
18. MoonBeam Innocent Avada Kadavra Killed Night 3
19. Heroic Innocent Autolynched Day 5
20. evnafets
21. whitehelm
22. rakkoon Order of the Phoenix Lynched Day 2
23. Raz_Fox Sybil Trelawney Killed Night 4
24. Eldritch Knight
25. Shadowcaller Innocent Killed Night 2
26. Wolfbane Death Eater Lynched Day 4

Fawkes
2009-09-10, 12:03 AM
In, as Hedwig.

Lex-Kat
2009-09-10, 12:14 AM
*Crushes MechaFox* There is no Hedwig yet. This is actually a Pre-Harry game.

In.

Fawkes
2009-09-10, 12:15 AM
Hoot! Hoot hoot!

Fin
2009-09-10, 05:01 AM
In, with Cake!

Opeth_Freak
2009-09-10, 05:06 AM
In after Fin!

billtodamax
2009-09-10, 05:30 AM
I'll be in as Hedwig's wand! Hedwig had a wand, right? Guys?

Murska
2009-09-10, 05:32 AM
I'm in. :smallsmile:

The Bookworm
2009-09-10, 07:43 AM
In, as Professor McGonagall!

Fleeing Coward
2009-09-10, 08:00 AM
Count me in.

Zar Peter
2009-09-10, 09:55 AM
Sing me up, character to be determined.

Aemoh
2009-09-10, 12:52 PM
In, says I.

Blue Ghost
2009-09-10, 08:35 PM
In as myself, I guess.

EnrgeticPenguin
2009-09-10, 08:38 PM
In.

*eats Fin's cake*

MOD
2009-09-11, 11:13 PM
This is just a friendly bump to try and get the thread a little more noticed so more players will join.

Oddity
2009-09-11, 11:27 PM
How'd I miss this?
Innnnn

Lizard Lord
2009-09-12, 01:41 AM
I would like to join.

TehSheen
2009-09-12, 10:52 PM
In, as Sheen the moderately competent wizard!

EagleWiz
2009-09-13, 12:07 PM
I am joining this one.

Moofin Bard
2009-09-13, 03:17 PM
Joining. Joining. I Must Join.

MoonBeam
2009-09-13, 03:46 PM
Count me in, please!*

* I am not very fond of Harry Potter Universe, though. If that is a problem for the rest of you, please let me know before 20th September. Thanks!

Heroic
2009-09-13, 06:49 PM
Count me in.

Moofin Bard
2009-09-13, 06:50 PM
I are having problems with that.
But as long as you don't bash HP in front of me, we'll get along.

evnafets
2009-09-13, 06:54 PM
Hand me my wand! I wanna play too!

Blue Ghost
2009-09-13, 07:10 PM
Hand me my wand! I wanna play too!

Wizardry is a lot more than just waving a wand around. I anticipate that we wizards will have to give a lot of Qwikspell courses for you newcomers in the next week. :smallsigh:

TehSheen
2009-09-13, 07:14 PM
*Passes a wand made of oak to evnafets*

MoonBeam
2009-09-14, 10:13 AM
I are having problems with that.
But as long as you don't bash HP in front of me, we'll get along.

Bashing things (or persons) is just stoopid. :smallbiggrin:

As is offending other persons for not sharing the same tastes. I won't resort to something like that. No.

whitehelm
2009-09-14, 01:39 PM
I'll play.

Fawkes
2009-09-14, 04:18 PM
Bashing things (or persons) is just stoopid. :smallbiggrin:

As is offending other persons for not sharing the same tastes. I won't resort to something like that. No.

One wonders why you bothered to bring it up.

MOD
2009-09-15, 10:31 PM
Just lettting anyone that might be interested recruiting is still open. /BUMP

rakkoon
2009-09-17, 02:27 AM
Okidoki, seems like there will be less than thirty players soooo
in as Crucio Canterbury, a man who likes to be called 'John'

Raz_Fox
2009-09-18, 01:10 PM
The name's John Smith, good fellows.

...What's that? Well, no, I'm not this "Barty Crouch" you guys are talking about. Just John Smith. And I've got this... wand... that glows blue. Yes, I am the wizard John Smith.

In other words, In. Might as well have some more fun roleplaying... :smallbiggrin:

Eldritch Knight
2009-09-18, 03:18 PM
What the hell. In.

MOD
2009-09-20, 12:17 AM
Ok guys only one more day left to join the game. Recruiting closes tonight at midnight aka 11:59 pm CST Sept 20th, 2009.

Shadowcaller
2009-09-20, 06:15 AM
I guess I join...

UncleWolf
2009-09-20, 08:35 AM
I'll guess I'll join too.

MOD
2009-09-21, 12:12 AM
Recruiting has officially ended. All players will receive a role pm sometime today and the opening post will start in this thread. Now for some much deserved sleep.

MOD
2009-09-21, 05:15 PM
In a dank room in the basement of a musty old manor Severus Snape kneels, head bowed. Sweat tickles his scalp as the minutes pass, threatening to drip into his eyes, but he dares not move or make a sound. Men (and women) have been killed for far less than bringing such dire news to Lord Voldemort. They have also been handsomely rewarded for much the same. He sometimes wonders how he ever came to serve such a capricious master.

The Dark Lord contemplates Snape's message, hands steepled before him, eyes locked unseeingly upon the bowed head of the messenger; he is deep in thought. Finally his rasping voice whispers into the silence, "You are certain, Severus? Those were the exact words? 'The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches? Born to those who have thrice defied him? Born as the seventh month dies?' Those were the exact words the woman spoke to Dumbledore?"

Snape, startled by the voice so suddenly breaking the long silence, glances up at the pasty face above him then quickly back down. In a trembling voice he replies, "Yes Lord, her exact words, and spoken in such a voice as I have never before heard...."

"You, Severus, could not be expected to have heard a true prophesy before, I however am familiar with such."

"Then it is true? Not just babbling to impress Dumbledore?"

"Oh yes. Sybill, it seems, is finally living up to her famed ancestress' blood after all - and we all thought she was such a talentless thing. Perhaps she warrants further attention in future. Oh, stand Severus stand, you have done extremely well indeed, and shall choose your reward for this information."

A wave of relief sweeps Snape and he fights off both euphoria and a feeling of faintness as he rises. "What is to be done then Lord? The seventh month is half over now. The threat clearly comes from one quarter. Command me Lord and I shall deliver Alice Longbottom to you this very night."

Voldemort's high uncanny laughter fills the chamber, "Is that what you think, Severus? Alice Longbottom? I doubt her unborn child will even be wizard, much less a threat to me. No, no."

Fear sweeps Snape at his master's word's, yet he stammeringly persists, "B...but Lord, you said the pr...prophesy was true; 'those who have thrice defied him' must surely p...point to the Longbottoms and thus their child..."

"You know as well as I do that the prophesy can mean only the child expected by your old 'love' Lily Evans. What?" looking into Snape's suddenly blanched face, "did you think Lord Voldemort did not know? Your weakness for a woman of such base origins betrays you. You amuse me Severus. Still, I shall bide my time for now. Certain though it is that the Potter child is the One of the prophesy, I shall observe what the end of 'the seventh month' brings, eh Severus?"

The cruel smile cuts him as Snape burns inwardly with anger, fear and embarrassment. He let's nothing show on his mien, however, and carefully schools his thoughts lest he further betray himself to his master, "You are correct, as always, my Lord, on all counts, but you did mention I might choose a reward? If I might be forgiven the weakness of acknowledging a lingering remnant of a school boy infatuation, I would ask that Lily Evans's life be mine."

"And what will you give me in return, Severus?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Mid-Autumn brought Lord Voldemort no closer to finding the prophesied child and many Death Eaters were tortured for their failures in this and other arenas. Snape was a fortunate Death Eater who's only suffering was the constant worry that he would be unsuccessful in his efforts to save Lily Evans from the fate already promised her husband and child. Snape had grown increasingly distressed as he had heard nothing from his master on their 'arrangement,' yet he dared not bring up the subject; Lord Voldemort punished insolence. Prying, it seemed, was insolent.

In his desperation Snape did the seemingly unthinkable and found himself atop a windy hill-side one lonely night, his only comfort the wand gripped tightly in his hand: the sweat creasing his greasy forehead is his only connection with his own mortality.

A white light erupts around the startled Snape and he falls to his knees, wand ripped from his grasp. As he cries out pleadingly for his life a solitary figure robed in white assures him of his safety, for the moment.

"Well, Severus? What message does Lord Voldemort have for me?"

"No -- no message -- I'm here on my own account!" Wringing his hands and speaking quickly with a hint of madness, "I -- I come with a warning -- no, a request -- please --"

As Dumbledore stares at the cowering figure before him he shakes his head disapprovingly and with a flick of his wand the area around the two men grows silent.

"What request could a Death Eater make of me?"

"The -- the prophecy... the prediction... Trelawney"

"Ah, yes. How much did you relay to Lord Voldemort?"

"Everything -- everything I heard! That is why -- it is for that reason -- he thinks it means Lily Evans!"

"The prophecy did not refer to a woman. It spoke of a boy born at the end of July --"

"You know what I mean! He thinks it means her son, he is going to hunt her down -- kill them all --"

"If she means so much to you surely Lord Voldemort will spare her? Could you not ask for mercy for the mother, in exchange for the son?

"I have -- I have asked him --"

"You disgust me," Dumbledore said, his voice filled with contempt. Snape, shoulders hunched, sank back to sit on his heels, "You do not care about the deaths of her husband and child? They can die as long as you have what you want?"

Snape said nothing, but merely looked up at Dumbledore.

"Hide them all, then," he croaked. "Keep her -- them -- safe. Please."

"And what will you give me in return, Severus?"

------------------------------------------------------------
The above conversation between Snape and Dumbledore is mostly an excerpt from the novel Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling.

DAY 1 BEGINS
Day 1 Ends in 48 Hours

Only Lord Voldemort's previous victims have died. So Far...

Role PMs sent. Anyone who did not receive a pm let me know.

Oddity
2009-09-21, 06:50 PM
Shacey was a newcomer to the school of Hogwarts, she was born of a wizard and a muggle. Her heritage, however, was quickly forgotten once she saw the school, its size could only be described as Epic. She was even more astounded by the number of pupils attending this school. One walk into the great hall seemed to highlight all the reasons for being there and made her faint with belonging. Once it was her time to be 'sorted' she became a nervous bundle of embarrassment and relief, for not having to wait any longer, the sorting hat her father had told her about was placed squarely on her head.
Just like her father Gohet Orfar, the hat took a mere instant to declare her status.
"RAVENCLAW!"
*appluading*
She gratefully sat at the Ravenclaw table, happy that she could follow her father's sucess.
noone else has voted, I'm honoured
((Teh Sheen))

Opeth_Freak
2009-09-21, 07:16 PM
Random.org tells me, I should point at whitehelm

TehSheen
2009-09-21, 07:30 PM
The young wizard youth was reading the Daily Prophet. "19 sickles for an ounce of dragon blood? They truly are mad..." He searches the list for the new first years in Hogwarts, including Oddity

Blue Ghost
2009-09-21, 07:35 PM
The wizard known as Blue Ghost sat at the back of the Three Broomsticks, his face obscured under his hooded azure cloak. He noted that the atmosphere inside the bar was far from its usual jovial mood. People were frightened, and rightfully so, for these were dark days in the wizarding world.

Blue Ghost overheard someone speaking in a hushed voice about a prophecy that foretold something about a boy being born with the power to defeat the Dark Lord. He did not believe in prophecies. The Order of the Phoenix was not doing anything effective against Voldemort, and Blue Ghost sure was not going to wait twenty years for a boy to defeat him. No, he, and he alone, would be the one to bring down the monster.

He had lost all his friends to the Death Eaters. A few had been killed, but far more had chosen to go into hiding rather than stand by his side to combat this evil. More than one of those that he had called friends had joined the Death Eaters out of fear and greed. Cowards. He hated nothing more than a Fleeing Coward.

Lex-Kat
2009-09-21, 07:47 PM
Sonja was also new. She had grown up in an orphanage, and constantly told that her mother didn't love her. That no one would ever want her.

Then the owl came. Swooping through the orphanage scaring everyone, including her. Old Miss Batron had swung her broom at the bird, trying to scare it off, but it flew around and around until finally she fell on her rump, dizzy.

Finally, the owl landed in front of her, dropping the letter. She quickly hid it in her pajama bottoms, before anyone saw it and could steal it away. After that, the owl left.

That night, using the moonlight to read by, she read the wonderful news. Well, wonderful, until she resigned herself to the futillity of it all.

Miss Batron and Mrs. Stappleglom would never let her leave, especially to go to some "fairy tale witching school."

Sonja went back to bed and silently wept herself to sleep.

++++++++++++++++++

The next morning, the orphanage was visited by potential parents. As was usual, Sonja was pushed and shoved until she ended up in the back row, with the taller children, where she never was seen.

She caught glimpses of the beautiful woman as she looked over the children, the husband standing back with a smile on his handsome face. She closed her eyes and imagined what it would be like, to finally have a mother and father.

Then she heard the woman's voice. It was beautiful, like... like an angel's. Excuse me. Yes, move aside please. She heard the woman say.

Come here dear. She said. And Sonja could almost feal the young woman touch her. My imagination must be running overtime. she mused.

Hello? Open your eyes please. Sonja felt herself given a slight shake and she opened her eyes and looked straight into the potential mother's face. She looked side to side and tried to move out of the way. Obviously the young miss needed her to move aside.

But she just smiled at Sonja. You are perfect. She stood up and faced Miss Batron and her husband. I have her. This is the girl I wish to adopt. She announcd proudly, then turned back to the child. What is your name, child?

So... Sonja. She chirped.

Sonja Petrovinch. It's perfect, don't you think husband?

+++++++++++++++++++++

Sonja smiled joyously at the memory of that day. It was the greatest day of her life.

Followed only by the next, when she learned that the Wizard Council had chosen them to be her adopted parents. that it wasn't by chance at all that they chose her. They had come to Stappleglom's Orphanage looking for her.

And that she was indeed going o go to Hogwarts School of Wizardry.

Sonja sat on the chair, waiting for the Sorting Hat to be placed atop her head. Anxiety ran through her like electricity. Where would she go? Which house?

The Sorting Hat was placed upon her head, and thought, and Hmmmm'd. Then with a shout the hat declared: Ravenclaw!!!

With a Squeeeeee!!!, Sonja lept up, barely registering the hat being quickly removed from her head as she ran to her new friends in Ravenclaw.

She looked at the boy who had taunted her on the train, sticking her tongue out at Wolfbane.

Murska
2009-09-21, 07:53 PM
Wolfbane still hasn't been lynched on day 1, right?

Nor, you know, been lynched, ever?

UncleWolf
2009-09-21, 08:10 PM
Please, I'm about to be lynched in Kaos. :smallsigh:

Teh Sheen

Murska
2009-09-21, 08:18 PM
Please, I'm about to be lynched in Kaos. :smallsigh:

Teh Sheen

Yeah right, I am.

Raz_Fox
2009-09-21, 09:03 PM
I smiled at the headmaster as he read over my rather impressive resume. Very nice piece of work, if I don't say so myself. I needed a vacation, after all, and working with lovable wizard children at the turn of the century seemed perfect to relax for a bit.

The headmaster - what was his name again? Dwalin? Doorin? - looked up at me with watery blue eyes, peering through his half-moon spectacles. "So, Doctor John Smith, everything seems to be in order. Your references are impeccable, and you have caught me in a spot of difficulty. Our Muggle Studies teacher wins a trip to the Caribbean, one that he did not even enter, and suddenly a highly-recommended doctor of-" He glanced back down at the resume, "-everything comes in to replace him temporarily. It seems highly unlikely to be coincidence."

"Welllll... yeah, I guess it does. But I swear to you, headmaster, that I have nothing to do with these "Death Eaters" that are sweeping across the nation. In fact..." I pulled out a small wallet from my coat, flashing fictitious credentials. "I trust you won't let anyone else know that there's an Auror working on temp. Just... until this whole crisis blows over." This seemed to convince him, and he nodded after matching my gaze for several moments. "Very well, Doctor Smith. I trust that you will be able to aptly teach the students all about the wonderful world of Muggles."

I rose, tipping back my chair, and began to walk out. Apparently, they had a magical feast this time every year, and I wanted to try out some more exotic foods. It'd be delicious. But Dumbledore coughed as I reached the door, and I turned slightly. "Yeah?" "I must warn you, be wary of Opeth_Freak. The young man has... several detentions this week, and our usual teacher says that he is absolutely uncontrollable." I flashed him a confident smile. "He hasn't met me yet..."

UncleWolf
2009-09-21, 09:27 PM
Wolif Hendsman, also known as Wolif the Librarian, shuffled the books around in his painting. He had long since memorized their titles so he now keeps himself blindfolded as he does so. When done, removes the blindfold, looking out of his painting to keep from being bored. How he wished he could visit the pretty fae sisters in the painting across the hall. Unfortunately, the Headmaster blocked him off from visiting them last year, as a few students wandered through the halls late one night and discovered his nightly... activities. Wolif begins to sing a rather nice tune to the three ladies. Hopefully they haven't forgotten him already.

"I feel so bad I got a worried mind
I'm so lonesome all the time...

Heroic
2009-09-21, 09:37 PM
pointing at Raz fox for no apparent reason

Oddity
2009-09-21, 10:01 PM
Shacey subtly slips along the bench to the new house member.
"Hey, Sonja? is it?, welcome to Ravenclaw! My dad says this is the best house. Doya want to be firends? we could do stuff together, it'd be fun!"

Sonja, was too exited to notice Shacey immediately. So Shacey became engrossed in trying to name every teacher on the board, being new to the Hogwarts, she didn't know many, but a few had been acquaintances of her father.
"Lets see, don't know him... Hes uh.. Mr Harfil. Shes Mrs Opal... don't know him either... Nor him... but... Oh! Miss Rea!"
Seeing her early childhood tutor, Shacey couldn't wait to catch up and show Miss Rea her new friends. For now, however, she had to be content with naming the rest of the teachers while the rest of the students were sorted. She glances at the next seat and becomes confused.
"Wheres Mrs Heart?"
Mrs Heart, teacher of all things muggle and family friend, was missing. In her place an oddly accomplished looking gentleman sat tall.
"Thats weird, never seen him before... I wonder who he is? Oh well, I'm sure I'll find out soon enough."
Realizing that she doesn't know any of the other teachers, Shacey sits impatiently waiting for something else to happen.

Lex-Kat
2009-09-21, 10:11 PM
Sonja, not quite use to having real friends yet, smiles at Shacey. I would be happy to be your friend. Umm... what was your name again? Sonja sits down next to her and listens to her first friend name off the teachers she knows.

Oddity
2009-09-21, 10:20 PM
"My name is Shacey Orfar. Do you know any of these other teachers? they all look so funny with their long pointy hats and even longer beards"
She glances at Miss Rea.
"We have to skip the tour so we can go see Miss Rea, she is my best grown-up friend. I'll show you around later, a lady called Mrs Heart showed me around when I was eight... so I know my way around."

Aemoh
2009-09-21, 10:26 PM
*day 1 random point at Blue Ghost*

Fawkes
2009-09-21, 11:14 PM
Wolfbane for having wolf right there in his name.

Lex-Kat
2009-09-21, 11:32 PM
"My name is Shacey Orfar. Do you know any of these other teachers? they all look so funny with their long pointy hats and even longer beards"
She glances at Miss Rea.
"We have to skip the tour so we can go see Miss Rea, she is my best grown-up friend. I'll show you around later, a lady called Mrs Heart showed me around when I was eight... so I know my way around."
Sonja shakes her head no. I... don't know anything about this place. I'm not even sure I belong here.

She frowns. Every morning I find myself scared to wake up, fearing it's all a dream.

Oddity
2009-09-21, 11:51 PM
Shacey spins around
"Of course you belong here! Dumbledore is never wrong about who he lets in. I suppose we can wait til later to visit Miss Rea. If it means this much to you I won't stop you from taking the tour."
She looks confused at the second remark.
"This place is pretty cool you know. I think you just have to get used to the whole 'Witch/Wizard' thing. Don't worry, It'll all be better once we get into the swing of things. ...I do talk too much..."

She walks off towards the group of Ravenclaw Students milling around the Ravenclaw head prefect. After a couple of steps she turns around.
"You are coming aren't you? Lets go!"

UncleWolf
2009-09-22, 12:57 AM
Guys, please don't lynch me. I'm about to get lynched in Kaos, and likely about to die in Assassins III. :smallfrown:

Could I at least get a chance to play this one before you do decide to kill me off?

Lex-Kat
2009-09-22, 01:01 AM
Hmmm. Only because Wolfie is a friend. EagleWiz, because he has a history of voting every other day. :smalltongue:

billtodamax
2009-09-22, 01:43 AM
EagleWiz then.

whitehelm
2009-09-22, 03:21 AM
Opeth_Freak since he pointed at me.

rakkoon
2009-09-22, 04:21 AM
A pudgy, freckled boy of about 14 years old sits down next to Shacy and Sonja.
"Do .. do any of you play wizard chess by any chance? I'm no EagleWiz but I like to play"

A loud voice comes from the next table "Oi, John, whatsya doing at the Ravenclaw table? Ya a Hufflepuff, aint ya? Gonna fogget ya own head next!"

Fin
2009-09-22, 06:41 AM
Eaglewiz because I am too busy to think for myself!

MoonBeam
2009-09-22, 07:27 AM
*pointing at Mechafox*

Eldritch Knight
2009-09-22, 08:02 AM
I'll point at Fin

Raz_Fox
2009-09-22, 08:13 AM
"Edible ball bearings - I mean, who would ever think of making little chocolate ball bearings? Brilliant." Little ol' beardless me felt rather out of place at the staff table, with so many hirsute teachers sitting alongside me. But I ate all the same, looking out at all the smiling faces of the kids as they gobbled down their food as well.

"So, you're the temp for Muggle Studies, then?" I looked down two chairs to where who was presumably the herbology teacher sat. "You'll have to be working hard then. Half the students don't know a thing about muggles!" I shrugged my shoulders. "Luckily, I do know quite a bit about the twentieth century... muggles. Twentieth century muggles. Bit of an expert, really, seeing how much time I spend around them." She shook her head. "Be careful who you say that to - they say the Death Eaters are hunting down muggle-lovers these days." "Psssh. What's the worst that could happen?"

Lex-Kat
2009-09-22, 08:25 AM
Shacey spins around
"Of course you belong here! Dumbledore is never wrong about who he lets in. I suppose we can wait til later to visit Miss Rea. If it means this much to you I won't stop you from taking the tour."
She looks confused at the second remark.
"This place is pretty cool you know. I think you just have to get used to the whole 'Witch/Wizard' thing. Don't worry, It'll all be better once we get into the swing of things. ...I do talk too much..."

She walks off towards the group of Ravenclaw Students milling around the Ravenclaw head prefect. After a couple of steps she turns around.
"You are coming aren't you? Lets go!"

A pudgy, freckled boy of about 14 years old sits down next to Shacy and Sonja.
"Do .. do any of you play wizard chess by any chance? I'm no EagleWiz but I like to play"

A loud voice comes from the next table "Oi, John, whatsya doing at the Ravenclaw table? Ya a Hufflepuff, aint ya? Gonna fogget ya own head next!"
Sonja starts to stand up to follow Shacey. Shouldn't we wait to be shown to the room first?

Then looks to John before he's called back to his house table. Wizard Chess?

rakkoon
2009-09-22, 08:52 AM
"Wizard's chess is a game ... (sees them leaving) ... I'm John by the way, a second year" and he trips over his own feet

Shadowcaller
2009-09-22, 09:29 AM
((Sorry wolfbane, but using the sad smiley is something I see as wolfish behavior.))

Fleeing Coward
2009-09-22, 09:31 AM
Wolfbane looks good

UncleWolf
2009-09-22, 10:06 AM
((Sorry wolfbane, but using the sad smiley is something I see as wolfish behavior.))

And using a different one would have been better? :smallconfused:

And really, you should know what I am saying it true, you're in Assassins and a Narrator in Kaos. I'd rather not be killed in three games within 24 hours of each other.

And really, wouldn't pushing a lynch on someone who is about to be killed off in two games kind of wolfish itself?

TehSheen
2009-09-22, 04:25 PM
Sheen apparates 3 feet in front of the magical charm that doesn't allow anybody to apparate in. "Good ol' Hogwarts. I wonder if I'm still allowed in if I graduated? Ah well." He grabs his broomstick and his belongings, and he rides off into the castle walls. He grabs his wand and fires a red,green, and blue blast of light, signifying that he is a friendly.

Lizard Lord
2009-09-22, 06:00 PM
Random vote wolfbane

UncleWolf
2009-09-22, 06:09 PM
I'll ask again, please don't lynch me. I was just killed off in Assassins III. You can check yourself.

Eaglewiz, sorry, but I need to in order to attempt to stay alive.

Opeth_Freak
2009-09-22, 06:11 PM
Oh, what the hell... I just helped lynch Wolfbane in UK, so now I guess I can help him not getting lynched here. EagleWiz

Raz_Fox
2009-09-22, 06:17 PM
As I stepped down from the high staff table and started to chase after the headmaster to remind me where exactly my room was, I noticed several young lads vandalizing one of the beautiful paintings on the other end of the hall. Shaking my head, I headed over and pulled the boys off the painting. "Alright lads, enough of that. Give me your names... Shadowcaller, eh? Fleeing Coward? Shame on you - detention, my office, tomorrow evening. And you too, Lizard Lord. Be thankful I'm not... ah, penalizing your house scores, isn't it? Now off to bed, and I'll expect you to show up at six sharpish."

Lex-Kat
2009-09-23, 01:05 AM
"Wizard's chess is a game ... (sees them leaving) ... I'm John by the way, a second year" and he trips over his own feet
Sonja smiles back at John and waves, as she is fairly swept away by her new friend. Sonja. She calls back to him.

Zar Peter
2009-09-23, 01:18 AM
First round?

Takes player list. Takes dice. Rolls dice.

Point at Mechafox for being Nr. 1

UncleWolf
2009-09-23, 03:45 PM
Thanks for everyone who changed their votes from me.

Murska
2009-09-23, 04:03 PM
Meh, as long as you make sure to lynch him tomorrow.

And really, wouldn't pushing a lynch on someone who is about to be killed off in two games kind of wolfish itself?

No. Wolves don't push day-one lynches anyway, and why would it be a sign of a wolf in game A if he wants to lynch someone in game A while that someone has already been lynched or killed in unrelated games B and C recently?

evnafets
2009-09-23, 04:11 PM
evnafets points at Fin

MOD
2009-09-23, 05:40 PM
Day 1 Ends

The Headmaster sat tiredly at his desk reading a stack of mail from concerned parents. Really, he was so fed up with the constant complaints about this teacher and that - and such petty whines they almost all were. Well, the recent stack, perhaps, were not quite so petty....

Suddenly a large brilliantly pink flamingo startled him when, in its attempt to swoop gracefully out of the fireplace, its long dangling legs got tangled in the grating and it fell to the hearth with a cascading crash of fireplace tools. The Headmaster hurried around his desk to help the poor bird and then noticed the letter tied to its leg. Righting the flamingo and removing the missive he returned to his desk, cracked the wax seal and began to read:

Dear Sir:

Having a wonderful time, glad you aren't here, shan't be returning.

Sincerely,
Your (former) Professor of Muggle Studies,
Horatio "EagleWiz" Williamson III

P.S. Please apologize on my behalf to Minerva for breaking our date this coming Halloween, but really, she can hardly compete with several naive, bikini-clad, island girls.

"Well, that takes care of that little problem," Dumbledore smiled happily as he tossed the stack of parent complaints into the fire, "I wonder if that new Muggle Studies sub might like to take on the position full-time?"

Dumbledore hummed to himself and flicked his wand to extinguish the lights on his way out of the office as the flamingo began to scramble its way up the chimney.

EagleWiz (lynched) has extended a 2 week Caribbean get-away into life-time vacation in the Muggle world he so loves. EagleWiz was an Innocent

Those at risk of auto-lynching at the end of Day 2 are:

Moonbeam Moofin Bard - Thx Lexy
EnergeticPenguin

The Bookworm is exempt due to away message.

Night 1 Begins
(Night 1 ends in 24 hours)

Raz_Fox
2009-09-23, 06:30 PM
{Hahaha, that was awesome, MOD! Best. Lynching Description. Ever.}

I collapsed onto the small bed in the teacher's dormitory, dumping my suitcase - which was bigger on the inside, of course - and stared up at the ceiling. Well, that had seemed to go well. Of course, things were hardly as they seemed at this school, and I'd dumped myself into one of the biggest messes in Wizarding history.

As I turned off the light, I pondered if it was because I wanted the danger, or because I needed to save others...

TehSheen
2009-09-23, 06:59 PM
Sheen goes up to his old dormitory and goes to sleep, and casts a spell of sleepyness on himself.

Lex-Kat
2009-09-23, 08:41 PM
After the exciting first day, Sonja flops onto her bed and instantly falls asleep.

Dreams of Chocolate Frogs and Wizard Chess fills her head.

Lex-Kat
2009-09-23, 08:46 PM
*pointing at Mechafox*
MOD, MoonBeam pointed here.

Maybe you meant Moofin Bard?

Fawkes
2009-09-23, 09:04 PM
Clearly, he wasn't counting his point because it was crazytalk.

rakkoon
2009-09-24, 02:35 AM
Crucio "John" Canterbury probably found his bed too after some searching and trying to remember the new password

MOD
2009-09-24, 11:49 PM
Night 1 Ends

In the darkest hour of the night a light burned in a single window of a silent house to beckon the hunter toward the prey. Aim is carefully taken through the open window, wand is pointed at the drowsing form within as a menacing voice grates out, "Avada Kedavra."

Green light flares briefly and the victim never wakes. Lifting wand to the stars the hunter speaks again, "Morsmordre." No more is needed. Turning on the spot the hunter vanishes into the night.

Arriving home the hunter muses, "Just another little clean-up job for the Department of Magical Accidents and Catastrophes and the Muggle-Worthy Excuse Committee."

--------------------------------------------

Two men were simply starting what they thought would be an ordinary day of work. Wearing the white overalls of a professional gardener the first man parked his truck outside his coworker's home and waited idling his vehicle. After five or so minutes had passed he honked his horn impatiently.

"Well, what took so long?" the first man queried as the second buckled himself into the car ten minutes later.

"Nothing," said the second man, "nothing worth mentioning anyway. I'm sorry. I hope I didn't make us late." The first man grunted disapprovingly and the two rode in silence towards their first assignment of the day.

The first man's irritation began to melt away as the drive wore on and he cocked his head slightly to the left saying, "Well, you get anything good for lunch? All I got is some crummy leftovers."

The second man turned to the first and grinned tapping his lunch pail, "Well I'll have you know my wife made her world famous black pudding and I'll give you a bite or two, you know for earlier." The two men continued to converse amiably for the rest of the drive until they arrived at their job site in the suburb of Farsley. All was going well, the first man had already gone ahead to inspect the garden they would be working on; the second was grabbing a few needed tools from the truck.

"OH, MY LORD!" the first man yelled in panic. The second man, alarmed with lunch pail still in hand dashed to where the first man was. Amongst the grass cutings and leaves the second man saw a half naked woman with a rope around her neck, she was obviously dead.

The first man vomited. The second man threw his pail into the street.

--------------------------------------------

The Head of the Department of Magical Accidents and Catastrophes shook his head in disappointment as he heard Detective Chief Superintendent James Hobson announce, "We do not believe this is the work of the Yorkshire Ripper."

He snapped off the telly with an angry thrust of his wand and headed for the fireplace, calling to his wife as he went, "Gotta go back in Martha, the Muggle's aren't buying the cover story." Ignoring his wife's dismayed cry he tossed in the floo powder and returned to the office.

Opeth_Freak was killed. He was an Innocent.

Day 2 Begins

Day 2 Ends in 48 hours.

rakkoon
2009-09-25, 02:09 AM
Crucio/John woke up early that day.
"Where's that newsaper? Probably get it at breakfast"
He starts to dress, realises his pants are on backwards and redresses...
"Off to the breakfast table!"

BTW, I checked with MOD and He-who-must-not-be-named knows who the wolves are. I wasn't sure if he was a loner or not. Do we have any serious reason to go after Wolfbane or are there any other candidates?

Fleeing Coward
2009-09-25, 02:17 AM
Wolfbane because someone asked me to.

Opeth_Freak
2009-09-25, 02:24 AM
Wolves - You suck, that's all I am going to say.

Go team good!

Lex-Kat
2009-09-25, 02:56 AM
MechaFox's avvie is the Joker. The Joker is a crazy evil villain. Death Eaters are also crazy evil villains. Therefore, MechaFox is a Death Eater.

My first attempt at Llama-logic. What do you think? :smallbiggrin:

rakkoon
2009-09-25, 03:24 AM
Why not?

"Hmm, pancakes with brown sugar, and chicken with ... bjech , too much wolfbane on it. Pass the toasties! "

Murska
2009-09-25, 03:38 AM
Yeah, Wolfbane time.

Zar Peter
2009-09-25, 03:59 AM
Hmm. Let's try a bit of Wolfbane then.

Raz_Fox
2009-09-25, 07:28 AM
I sat at the staff table during breakfast, picking at bacon and eggs while reading the newspaper. "Opeth_Freak's dead?" The world seemed to drop out from under me - just last night I'd been told to keep a wary eye out for him! I shook my head sadly, reaching for a glass of apple juice. Wasn't mine, but I drank it down anyway.

I half-knew my subject, but I'd bet a good dollar that I knew plenty more than any of the students here. As I stepped down from the staff table, ready to get to my class and set things up before the students started rampaging down the halls, I noticed a most peculiar young Arithemancy student beating the old painting again. I sighed and rolled my eyes, walking out into the hall and scaring the daylights out of Zar Peter when he realized a teacher was watching his vandalism.

Murska
2009-09-25, 08:35 AM
Actually, a seer test day. Oddity.

Fleeing Coward
2009-09-25, 08:40 AM
Oddity. Which fool told Murska they're seer this time?

EnrgeticPenguin
2009-09-25, 08:43 AM
MechaFox's avvie is the Joker. The Joker is a crazy evil villain. Death Eaters are also crazy evil villains. Therefore, MechaFox is a Death Eater.

My first attempt at Llama-logic. What do you think? :smallbiggrin:

That's horrible logic. Lex-kat, FOR GREAT JUSTICE!

TehSheen
2009-09-25, 08:45 AM
Oddity, as I don't have any knowledge of what is going on.

rakkoon
2009-09-25, 08:51 AM
La la la la la

Fawkes
2009-09-25, 09:19 AM
Oh, yes, quite good of an idea, old bean. Pish posh. Oddity.

*sips tea*

rakkoon
2009-09-25, 09:32 AM
Yay, I love intrigues. Oddity , your turn

whitehelm
2009-09-25, 11:27 AM
A seer test hmm? Oddity then.

TehSheen
2009-09-25, 12:42 PM
Sheen wakes up, yawns, and then goes down to the Great Hall to discuss the Daily Prophet and to get some breakfest.

MoonBeam
2009-09-25, 02:38 PM
MOD, MoonBeam pointed here.

Thanks, Lex-kat!

Mechafox is smiling! He is ALWAYS smiling! Why would one do such a thing? That is veeeery suspicious.

*pointing at Mechafox, again*

Actually, a seer test day. Oddity.

Very well, it's Oddity then.

Shadowcaller
2009-09-25, 02:57 PM
Oddity seems like a good choice yes?

UncleWolf
2009-09-25, 03:17 PM
Sure, test the seer, Oddity.

Aemoh
2009-09-25, 03:19 PM
I don't see how the seer had time to both clear you and find a wolf in one night, but whatever...

*points at Oddity*

Zar Peter
2009-09-25, 04:20 PM
I don't see how the seer had time to both clear you and find a wolf in one night, but whatever...

*points at Oddity*

Maybe Odditiy's the seer and he wants to test that :smallbiggrin:

Oddity
2009-09-25, 05:45 PM
"Hey mommy, I wanna go home there are some really mean people here..."

((I am a Mason must have been scried by the damn fool))

Aemoh
2009-09-25, 05:56 PM
*switches point to Wolfbane*

Cause Mason claim is a very easy thing to disprove, so, might as well give it time.

Blue Ghost
2009-09-25, 05:56 PM
Okay, anyone else find a seer report on the second day suspicious? The seer only had time for one scry, which means that the proxy is unconfirmed. How does the seer know that s/he's not the fool? How does Murska know that it's not a Death Eater who contacted him? Why would a seer trust Murska, of all people, when he's unconfirmed?
The whole situation looks extremely fishy, but I would think that the most likely explanation is that the seer or fool scried Oddity as a Death Eater and made an extremely rash decision in trusting Murska. That does not bode well, however. Whoever contacted Murska had better be careful.
Oddity.

Also switching to Wolfbane on Aemoh's logic.

Eldritch Knight
2009-09-25, 06:09 PM
Blue Ghost

The Bookworm
2009-09-25, 08:42 PM
Wolfbane. I guess Oddity can live.
----
Prof. Minerva McGonagall entered the Headmaster's office.
"Headmaster? You called?"
"Yes, Minerva. I have to tell-you know what, just read this letter." She read the letter he handed her, and fought back tears. ((See "Day 1 Ends" narration.))
"Are you alright?"
"Yes... yes, I am." She strode out of the room proudly, almost bumping into a pair of Raveclaws.
"You two Ravenclaws, where do you think you're going?"

billtodamax
2009-09-25, 08:47 PM
Wolfbane..

Fleeing Coward
2009-09-25, 08:53 PM
In the interests of game balance, I'd suggest that both the wolves and villagers lynch me.

Let's just that I may have taken someone's idea abit too far and the confirmed villager network is now as big as the mason network.

Fleeing Coward

The Bookworm
2009-09-25, 08:56 PM
But ... that's a good thing!

Fleeing Coward
2009-09-25, 09:00 PM
But ... that's a good thing!

It's for the greater good. How many wolves here would like to face a 5 person confirmed villager group as well as the masons?

billtodamax
2009-09-25, 09:08 PM
Fleeing Coward in the interests of Game Balance.

Blue Ghost
2009-09-25, 09:09 PM
It's for the greater good. How many wolves here would like to face a 5 person confirmed villager group as well as the masons?

I don't see how this is possible, but if you've managed such an incredible feat, I don't see why we need to tear it down just for the sake of game balance. These are Death Eaters we're dealing with, after all.
If you really don't mind hindering your efforts that, can you tell me how you did this? I'm really curious. Of course, you don't have to if doing so would be too risky.
Oh, and do you still have a way to confirm people? I'm a villager, and I'd love to join your network, if it's possible.

Fleeing Coward
2009-09-25, 09:15 PM
Role PM loophole. Started out as just 3 villagers via msn convo but I might have taken things just abit too far by pming a couple of other villagers.

TehSheen
2009-09-25, 09:22 PM
Hey, if you just managed such an incredible feat, you can use it to achieve the quickest Team Good win! A huge feat indeed.

Lex-Kat
2009-09-25, 09:34 PM
Hey, if you just managed such an incredible feat, you can use it to achieve the quickest Team Good win! A huge feat indeed.
Makes for a REALLY boring game. Not just for those of us who wish to find the wolves, but for the wolves who have no chance of winning.

And the loophole is......

Your an Inncoent (Villager).
Notice the spelling of "Inncoent".

Oh, and lynch Fleeing Coward for balance. :smallfrown:

whitehelm
2009-09-25, 09:36 PM
If I recall, this happened in a previous game and it got completely ruined for everyone. The villagers decimated the wolves in just a few days and no one had any fun. So it looks like this "seer test" is garbage and we've been following a group of villagers around. :smallmad:

I think there should be a policy that narrators either post the role PMs publicly or custom make the villager PMs, to stop this happening again.

Lex-Kat
2009-09-25, 09:39 PM
I suggest posting the Role PMs. It's a lot easier, especially when you get a lot of players.

I also suggest, since the game has just started, maybe MOD could shift the Roles around and start over. :smallfrown: :smallsigh:

Fleeing Coward
2009-09-25, 09:53 PM
Yea, the game's screwed for the wolves because of that loophole since I forgot to take into account the masons in my calculations.

Also, my money's on Lex-Kat as wolf.

MOD
2009-09-25, 10:21 PM
At the moment I am currently discussing things. The game shall continue as planned for now.

Lex-Kat
2009-09-25, 10:28 PM
Yea, the game's screwed for the wolves because of that loophole since I forgot to take into account the masons in my calculations.

Also, my money's on Lex-Kat as wolf.
Your money would show that you are wrong. :smalltongue:

happyturtle
2009-09-25, 10:42 PM
As a narrator, I favor either posting all role PMs somewhere in the rules (scrubbed of names), or making it a rule infraction to share them. It's clever, but it's also outside the conditions that narrators try to balance for when they build the game.

Deathslayer7
2009-09-25, 11:06 PM
Looking into this, with a 5-confirmed group of villagers parading around as well as mason, wolves don't really stand a chance now do they. All it takes is for a single villager to get into contact with the masons, then you have half the people confirmed as Good. Plus the seer and baner still alive, all you have to do is scry one of these people to get into the network.

From an outside point of view, I would either scrap this game (because of that) or start over.

Now if FC hasn't told anyone yet who the villagers are, thats a different story and might yet still be solveable by either lynching FC and have him keep quiet or just take him out of the game.

MOD
2009-09-25, 11:36 PM
After more backroom discussions the game will continue as is until the second day phase is over then some stuff will happen. :biggrin:

Fleeing Coward
2009-09-25, 11:42 PM
Can we lynch Lex-Kat then? :smallbiggrin: She got the villager role PM wrong :smalltongue:

rakkoon
2009-09-25, 11:50 PM
"Alas poor Opeth_Freak, I knew thee not, breakfast is good though"
"What's up with Lex-Kat ? Did someone put a curse on her hair or something?"

Blue Ghost
2009-09-26, 12:11 AM
Can we lynch Lex-Kat then? :smallbiggrin: She got the villager role PM wrong :smalltongue:

She did indeed. Maybe she got a different role PM, but that would obviate the loophole. But if she was a wolf, she would be exposing herself for no reason. I am very confused.

After more backroom discussions the game will continue as is until the second day phase is over then some stuff will happen. :biggrin:

That... does not sound good. :smalleek:

rakkoon
2009-09-26, 12:15 AM
It seems that the Death Eaters will be recruiting agressively ... dark times ahead

Blue Ghost
2009-09-26, 12:18 AM
It seems that the Death Eaters will be recruiting agressively ... dark times ahead

Dark times, eh? The death eaters are abroad, we're already in dark times. But everyone except me is roleplaying everyday life at Hogwarts. What's the matter guys, don't you like dystopia? :smallsigh:

Fleeing Coward
2009-09-26, 12:31 AM

Well, since MOD insists on continuing and Rakkoon just made what I believe to be a classic slip of the tongue, we might as well try to get rid of a real wolf today.

Rakkoon because MOD did not mention anywhere in his post about a recruitment.

Lex-Kat maintains that she copy pasted here PM directly and although I don't fully trust that explanation, I do believe it's a possibility.

billtodamax
2009-09-26, 12:56 AM
rakkoon. *batusi*

Heroic
2009-09-26, 01:13 AM
Wolfbane I guess

UncleWolf
2009-09-26, 01:29 AM
Well, since MOD insists on continuing and Rakkoon just made what I believe to be a classic slip of the tongue, we might as well try to get rid of a real wolf today.

Rakkoon because MOD did not mention anywhere in his post about a recruitment.

Lex-Kat maintains that she copy pasted here PM directly and although I don't fully trust that explanation, I do believe it's a possibility.

That is actually a rather good point.

Rakkoon

Oddity
2009-09-26, 05:02 AM
I think he was just RP'ing?

Fleeing Coward
2009-09-26, 05:44 AM
It's not rping when he's said the same thing in pms. Let me go find it.

Here it is:

Allow me to wait one more night to say that because apparently the rules are going to change because of the loophole. This could mean that either you or me are going to turn wolfy.

Note that he's saying that after claiming that "he's a power role".

Murska
2009-09-26, 07:24 AM
Rakkoon. I think this game should be restarted, myself. We have a mason group, five confirmed villagers and the seer all in one group now.

Irbis
2009-09-26, 07:59 AM
Then why you broke it? :smallconfused:

Murska
2009-09-26, 08:19 AM
Because I could? I only asked three people about their role PMs anyway. :smalltongue:

I get bored when I'm not in contact in any games, and I got a fever so I had pretty much nothing whatsoever to do.

Fawkes
2009-09-26, 09:44 AM
And when Murska comes calling, you answer.

I didn't know he was trying to break the game, I swear!

whitehelm
2009-09-26, 11:18 AM
Rakkoon seems to be a bit suspicious with his mention of wolf recruitment, plus FC and Murska are pointing at him so he doesn't seem to be part of their group, and the Oddity thing looks like it was baseless, so....I'm changing my vote.

Fawkes
2009-09-26, 11:37 AM
I'll switch to Rakkoon as well.

Blue Ghost
2009-09-26, 11:48 AM
Rakkoon it is. Ugh, what a mess.

EnrgeticPenguin
2009-09-26, 12:06 PM

Nowhere in the rules does it mention recruiting!
Rakkoon, Do you know something we don't?

Lizard Lord
2009-09-26, 12:54 PM
I forgot about this game and just quickly skimmed the pages.

Who are the people in the lead for the lynch, and why we pointing at them?

While I was skiming I caught a glimpse of the oddity seer test thing, so for now I can go with that.

Zar Peter
2009-09-26, 01:36 PM
Well, to give the Wolves a chance... I don't believe Oddity is a Mason. And Rakoon is definitely innocent. Mark my words. I may be dead tomorrow.

TehSheen
2009-09-26, 01:45 PM
I'm with Zar Peter, purely because I do believe that rakkoon is an innocent. Also, I think the only reason rakkoon said that the Death Eaters might be recruiting because they did in the last Harry Potter game. Which lasted for a pretty long time, I might say.

MoonBeam
2009-09-26, 03:38 PM
Murska, for obvious reasons.

Murska
2009-09-26, 03:48 PM
Obvious reasons including but not limited to me being confirmed as a villager? :smallconfused:

Moofin Bard
2009-09-26, 03:49 PM
Wolfbane for the random since I've been busy with school and I am too lazy to read everything.

MoonBeam
2009-09-26, 03:57 PM
Obvious reasons including but not limited to me being confirmed as a villager? :smallconfused:

Because you and Fleeing Coward tried to ruin the game. And I cannot point at both of you.

Murska
2009-09-26, 04:02 PM
You're a wolf then? We at no point tried to ruin the game nor did we at any point do anything that technically speaking we aren't supposed to do. The narrator didn't even say anything when I mentioned it. Not to mention once we realized that we could win the game easily(technically speaking the goal of the players, again) we decided to alert everyone of the problem and suggest a suitable way to fix it.

(Keep in mind that 'we' in this text is just for convenience, since we worked independently.)

@V Sure, no problem. :smallsmile:

MoonBeam
2009-09-26, 04:16 PM
Accept my apologies, then.

1st EDIT: I am not a wolf! I was just going out of premise "Never trust Murska."

2nd EDIT: Rakkoon, then.

Oddity
2009-09-26, 09:03 PM
Rakkoon

FC seems sure enough.

MOD
2009-09-27, 02:18 AM
Day 2 Ends

Dumbledore sat in the parlor staring into the fire as James paced furiously, head bent and brow scowling. Lily sat nervously, half cradling, half bouncing young Harry on her lap. "You understand, do you not James, the gravity of the situation?" Dumbledore softly asked?

"Yes yes, I've known Voldemort wanted us dead for a long time - haven't we moved often enough to suit you in the last few months? Lily is barely recovered as it is and you want to uproot us again!" spat James.

"Clearly you do not understand," Dumbledore shook his head sadly, "It is not you James, nor even Lily, that Voldemort is so intent upon."

"If you mean that supposed prophesy...."

"Regardless, James, of what you think of prophesy in general and of certain prophets in specific, your beliefs have no bearing on Lord Voldemort's, nor on his actions. I assure you that he takes the prophesy quite seriously, and will act upon it."

James whirled on Dumbledore, "And what if he does? I've held my own when he's come at me before and I can do so again! Lily agrees, don't you Lily?... Lily?" James turned to regard his wife who sat staring down at little Harry's dark curls. It wasn't until he saw the tear fall to land on the baby's hand that he realize she was weeping.

"You may argue that your life is your own to risk as you see fit, I'm not so sure your wife would agree. No James, you have a responsibility now to Lily, and even more so to your son."

James clenched his fists. He knew Dumbledore was right, but how it went against the grain! Finally Lily spoke, "James, I'd do anything for you but endanger Harry. Don't ask me to do that, not for this, not for your pride."

James' defiant stance melted at her quiet words, and his shoulders slumped as he seated himself beside her, face in his hands. "Okay, Dumbledore, we'll hide ourselves away as you ask, but I'll have Sirius perform the Fidelius charm. Voldemort will expect it to be you, he won't expect Sirius."

"Very well."

----------------------------------------------

"You know I'm willing, James, it's just that I think Peter would be a better secret keeper - I've been too active, and I was your best man less than two years ago. And lets face it, no one who knows him would ever consider of Peter capable of performing that level of magic," Sirius grinned in his mischievous way and James couldn't help but laugh.

"You're both awful," chided Lily, but she couldn't help smiling a little as she turned away.

-----------------------------------------------

There was a scream then a soft knock at the door. "What?!" Lord Voldemort shouted. The portly frame of Peter Pettigrew strode in.

"It is done, My Lord, the Potters are to make me their secret keeper!" Peter Pettigrew triumphantly announced.

Voldemort frowned slightly, "So much wasted time." he muttered pointing his wand at the figure splayed on the wall, "Avada Kadavra!"

Pettigrew wrinkled his eyebrows in confusion, "My lord?"

"How long until the Fidelius Charm is completed and Dumbledore is no longer able to interfere?"

"I am not sure my Lord, it is powerful spell requ..." Pettigrew said while raising his eyes to look into his masters' but before he could finish the sentence he felt the hard slap of an invisible hand that forced his head down.

"You know better," Lord Voldemort smiled. All his plans were falling into place.

Rakkoon was lynched. He was a member of The Order of the Phoenix.

Night 2 Begins

Night 2 ends in 24 hours

The following people did not vote today and need to vote tomorrow to avoid autolynch:

Fin
evnafets

Important Update
A new role has been created. One of the Innocents/Masons have been given this role. It was chosen randomly.

Peter Pettigrew - Alpha/Wolf - Peter Pettigrew counts towards the wolves win condition but has none of the abilites of a normal Death Eater. If Peter Pettigrew is the only wolf remaining he gains access to the Avada Kadavra Power. The role of Peter Pettigrew passes on to a Death Eater if he dies. Scries as an Innocent.

rakkoon
2009-09-27, 02:22 AM
Okaaay, so I write some text, press submit post and THEN notice I got lynched...*sigh* lousy timing. Have fun boys & girls!

Fleeing Coward
2009-09-27, 02:31 AM
So... mason was it Oddity?

Irbis
2009-09-27, 04:03 AM
Rakkoon. I think this game should be restarted, myself. We have a mason group, five confirmed villagers and the seer all in one group now.

Really? :smallamused:

Huh, that tactic wasn't so effective after all :smallbiggrin:

Fleeing Coward
2009-09-27, 04:14 AM
MOD's addition of an extra wolf that could potentially be a mason just tipped balance greatly against the villagers imo.

Turning a villager into a wolf ain't not too big a problem although we know a supposed seer but masons are meant to be the only group that's fully trusted.

MoonBeam
2009-09-27, 04:18 AM
FC, you just lynched a mason. Have you even noticed?! :smallconfused:

Fleeing Coward
2009-09-27, 05:13 AM
FC, you just lynched a mason. Have you even noticed?! :smallconfused:

I noticed, that means Oddity has been lying through his teeth.

Murska
2009-09-27, 06:55 AM
I think he was just RP'ing?

Hm. Not sure about him.

But why not say the next wagon target was also a mason? :smallconfused:

It just makes no sense.

Fleeing Coward
2009-09-27, 07:40 AM
Hm. Not sure about him.

But why not say the next wagon target was also a mason? :smallconfused:

It just makes no sense.

He even pointed at Rakkoon at the end. I just don't see any real mason doing that especially after he came out claiming mason.

TehSheen
2009-09-27, 09:46 AM
So are you telling me that one of the masons is Peter Pettigrew? But...Aren't Masons made to be the only trustable group? This is Kaos! Well, at least we can lynch Oddity the next day.

Fawkes
2009-09-27, 10:33 AM
Now hang on, everyone, I'll solve this. I know how to recognize a mason.

Okay, so here's Oddity.
http://i441.photobucket.com/albums/qq131/daivinian/BOSN.png

And here's a mason.
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/6749/masona.jpg

Oddity.
http://i441.photobucket.com/albums/qq131/daivinian/BOSN.png

A mason.
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/6749/masona.jpg

I think the evidence speaks for itself.

MoonBeam
2009-09-27, 11:17 AM
:smallbiggrin: This is a serious piece of evidence, Joker Mechafox. :smallbiggrin:

Zar Peter
2009-09-27, 11:18 AM
Well, to give the Wolves a chance... I don't believe Oddity is a Mason. And Rakoon is definitely innocent. Mark my words. I may be dead tomorrow.

Just to be sure someone reads that.

Lex-Kat
2009-09-27, 03:25 PM
That is so weird. Once again, a Mason claimant is proved to be a wolf, by the death of a Mason.

I'm beginning to believe that claiming to be a mason, if you are a wolf, is a death sentance.

Zar Peter
2009-09-27, 03:34 PM
That is so weird. Once again, a Mason claimant is proved to be a wolf, by the death of a Mason.

I'm beginning to believe that claiming to be a mason, if you are a wolf, is a death sentance.

Well, he lynched a Mason and lived a day longer. Insofar was claiming Mason not the worst thing he could do, especially when on a bandwagon and already found out not to be a Villager.

Blue Ghost
2009-09-27, 04:59 PM
I am extremely confused here. What exactly went on with the network thing? I'm beginning to suspect that the network never existed, and it was all an extremely elaborate ruse cooked up by FC and Murska to sow confusion. Someone care to explain to me what happened?

Aemoh
2009-09-27, 05:05 PM
They used a typo to break the game.

Neat, huh?

Blue Ghost
2009-09-27, 05:08 PM
I got that part, but Lex-kat claimed to have received a different role PM. And did FC and Murska act independently? And what was up with the seer report?Too much for me to handle.

Lex-Kat
2009-09-27, 05:21 PM
Murska and FC acted independantly. Murska claims to have only cantacted 3 others, I was one of them.

I'm not certain if he believes I'm an innocent or not. And don't care. I don't like breaking games.

If you look at the PM I posted:

Your an Inncoent (Villager).
You will notice that not only is Innocent spelled incorrectly, but he used Your, not You're.

Their claim that this isn't what they got has me kinda confused, but I have my theory on it.

But I'll keep silent about it and take it to my Werewolf Grave until the end of the game.

In order to "fix" the game, MOD has decided to add a new wolf role, changing it with one of the Innocents or a Mason. I think Innocent would be a better choice.

As to the Seer Report, I don't know what you mean. Did I miss it somehow? :smallconfused:

Blue Ghost
2009-09-27, 05:25 PM
Murska claimed that the seer scried Oddity as a wolf. I was wondering how he got in contact with the Seer.

My role PM says "Your an Innocent (Villager)". FC isn't telling me what his role PM says.

Murska
2009-09-27, 05:28 PM
Eh, that was just something to turn the wagon off confirmed villagers.

Also, 'Innocent' isn't spelled wrong at least in my role PM. Then again, since PMs are only sent to five people at a time it's possible the narrator mispelled that in one batch of five. Do we have four innocents ready to pitch in for Lex and say they've received a role PM with 'Inncoent'?

Lex-Kat
2009-09-27, 05:28 PM
He likely did not get in contact with the Seer. Though, knowing Murska, he might have.

But it's also possible that Oddity gave a completely wrong answer and so Murska was using a "Seer Test" to try to get Oddity, who is very likely a Wolf.

Lex-Kat
2009-09-27, 05:30 PM
Likely not. And lynch me if you must. I'm an innocent, and the game seems to still be broken to me. So it will be one less hassle for me to Spreadsheet.

And another thought: It's very likely that everyone would get a PM with the word: Your, if MOD wasn't using proper grammar with the Innocent's, why would he use it for the Seer, Baner, and the Wolves?

Make of that what you will.

MOD
2009-09-28, 01:00 AM
Night 2 Ends

Someone was killed. Who was it?
Real narration to come tomorrow. First person to point this out gets a boobie prize.
Shadowcaller was killed. He was an Innocent.

Day 3 Begins

Day 3 Ends in 48 hours

Oddity
2009-09-28, 02:51 AM
He likely did not get in contact with the Seer. Though, knowing Murska, he might have.

But it's also possible that Oddity gave a completely wrong answer and so Murska was using a "Seer Test" to try to get Oddity, who is very likely a Wolf.

FC contacted me asking what I was. I pretended I was a villager (noone is going to go claiming Mason to any wolf who comes knocking) I asked him if I could have in on his network (not the villager one, the mason one (wolf one)). By the time I had a chance to look at the PM asking me if there was anything weird in my role PM I had a bandwagon started on me by Murska. That is when I thought it better to out myself as a Mason both in thread and in a PM to Fleeing Coward.

As for the dirty business with rakkoon, I did try to save him with my comment about it being purely RP. The problem was that it didn't work and I switched votes to him so that maybe the wolves would leave me and disregard my claim. I didn't realize at the time that I could simply have saved rakkoon by saying he was a confirmed Mason. My mistake.

Now I've created more of a mess, no one believes me and we have another wagon on a Mason. Lying through my teeth? I think not.

Murska: as for your idea that the villagers would receive their posts in groups of five? This cannot be so. If you were to receive a PM from someone who also addressed it to four others, you would see 'Recipients: Person1, Person2, Person3, yourself, Person4' (or whichever order they were addressed in).

Therefore, The role PM's received by villagers would either:
be copied and pasted and therefore all the same
or custom typed, meaning that even if they were similar, they would have differences. I find this intriguing as that would mean that the loophole you have exploited was a mere coincidence (if Lex-kat is telling the truth). I think the latter is more likely. Not sure what that means for your network, just thought it was food for thought.

Well, all that said, I think I may take solitude in knowing I will be lynched today. Good riddance, and good night (yes I know it's day now, but night will start when I'm lynched right?) :smalltongue:

whitehelm
2009-09-28, 03:35 AM
Oddity: Much as I enjoyed your long explanation, you forgot the part where Zar Peter tells us all (or rather implies strongly) that both he and rakkoon are masons and you're not. There's no good reason for him to say that unless he was telling the truth.

Zar Peter
2009-09-28, 05:29 AM
And, Oddity, you forget the possibility of sending Messages with the BCC button. Then you don't see who gets the other messages.

MoonBeam
2009-09-28, 05:32 AM
Your explanation has many holes, Oddity.

billtodamax
2009-09-28, 05:47 AM
I'll be away until Tuesday the sixth. I may be able to post, but please don't AL me. oddity

Aemoh
2009-09-28, 06:13 AM
*points at Oddity*

The Bookworm
2009-09-28, 06:14 AM
Oddity, you're a wolf.
Zar Peter: I wish I thought of that BCC idea!

Moofin Bard
2009-09-28, 06:26 AM
Oddity. I sort of figured yesterday's lynch would go down bad. And Oddity if you are on the village's side, you did very dumb things.

Lizard Lord
2009-09-28, 09:06 AM
The evidence seems stacked against you Oddity

Fawkes
2009-09-28, 09:41 AM
Hoot hoot Oddity hoot hoot.

Lex-Kat
2009-09-28, 01:32 PM
Since everyone's going after Oddity, I'll point at Murska.

Murska
2009-09-28, 02:58 PM
Eh. Oddity.

evnafets
2009-09-28, 03:01 PM
Eh. Murska

Raz_Fox
2009-09-28, 04:40 PM
I will follow Lex-Kat's suggestion and go for Murska. May as well stick this out till the bitter end...

UncleWolf
2009-09-28, 05:03 PM
Of the two bandwagons, I'll choose Oddity. Sorry*

*unless you are a wolf that is. :smalltongue:

TehSheen
2009-09-28, 05:57 PM
Well, as everybody seems to be bandwagoning on Oddity and Murska, so I'll pick Oddity, as it seems he's more suspicious then Murska.

Blue Ghost
2009-09-28, 06:30 PM
Oddity. Murska's next.

Murska
2009-09-28, 06:55 PM
Why me? :smallconfused:

EnrgeticPenguin
2009-09-28, 07:13 PM
Since everyone's going after Oddity, I'll point at Murska.

Lex-kat, why haven't you provided any reason for your point?

Heroic
2009-09-28, 07:29 PM
Oddity then

Lex-Kat
2009-09-28, 07:50 PM
Lex-kat, why haven't you provided any reason for your point?
Because the Oddity bandwagon is fairly large.... and I don't feel like pointing at him, so I'm pointing at someone else. Someone who is a destroyer of games.

Oddity
2009-09-28, 07:51 PM
I'll give Murska a little breathing space shall I?

Ok, so I'm not sure how I want to go about this, you all trust me so much :smallbiggrin:

Lets start with... I am not a mason.
Yeah that works.

Lets also go with... I am not a villager.
Good.

Lets suppose... I am not a baner, seer or fool.
Okay...

That leaves, Wolfidy wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf.
It fits well doesn't it... WOLF

So I bid you all farewell.
I hope you live to serve the Dark Lord, or die by his hand.

Deatheater out.

Blue Ghost
2009-09-28, 07:53 PM
Death before serving that foul undead beast, Oddity. Let the Dark Lord take note, and slay me if he dares.

Lex-Kat
2009-09-28, 08:02 PM
I so hope Blue Ghost turns out to be a Death Eater. :smallbiggrin:

What? :smalleek: I think it'd be funny is all. :smalltongue:

Murska
2009-09-28, 08:03 PM
Incidentally he's one of the people who've caught my eye.

Raz Fox, too.

Blue Ghost
2009-09-28, 08:25 PM
I so hope Blue Ghost turns out to be a Death Eater. :smallbiggrin:

What? :smalleek: I think it'd be funny is all. :smalltongue:

Yeah, I'm (not) a Death Eater. I gave FC my role PM, so I suppose he can confirm if you asked him. But lynch me if you must. I don't mind.

EDIT: Top of the page again? Aargh. That's the third time this game.

evnafets
2009-09-28, 08:31 PM
Hmmm. I wonder if thats ground for lynchings.

Current top of page post standings:
BlueGhost: 3
Rakkoon: 2
EnrgeticPenguin:1
OpethFreak:1
MOD:1

So we lynch BlueGhost, and then Rakkoon?

Blue Ghost
2009-09-28, 08:35 PM
Rakkoon was already lynched. He was a Mason. By that logic, I must be the Baner or something. :smalltongue:

rakkoon
2009-09-29, 03:48 AM
( you remember Rakkoon? handsome, Mason, didn't check WW games on Saturdays but will surely do that from now on...)

Lex-Kat
2009-09-29, 03:08 PM
(Nope, doesn't ring a bell. :smallconfused:)

Fawkes
2009-09-29, 03:26 PM
...Hermes?

MOD
2009-09-30, 12:55 AM
Day 3 Ends
"Shacey, where are we going?" the boy asked.

"Its not far," Shacey said looking over her shoulder towards Hogwarts, "Besides I told you earlier. I overheard some 5th years talking, they saw mermaids on the far side of the lake!"

The boy sighed, "I know and I really do want to see them but we got all smelly from those fish guts in potions and I just want to take a bath. Can't we just go tomorrow?"

Shacey stays quiet for a moment before turning to the boy, "Ok, I guess, I just thought we were friends. A real friend would go with me. My boyfriend would go with me." Shacey looks at the boy with a mournful expression.

"Fine, fine lets go," he says giving her a wistful smile and shake of the head. Taking the boy's hand in hers Shacey lead him around the lake to the outer edge on the side facing the Forbidden Forest. Far, far away from Hogwarts.

It takes the two of them almost an hour to walk to the purported location of mermaids and the two chat up a storm with Shacey growing more and more excited as they approach their destination. "Ok, according to the 5th years the mermaids were over by some rocks. I'll check over here," she says pointing to a rocky outcrop jutting from the water, "and you check over by the spooky Forbidden Forest, just in case."

The boy wrinkles his nose, "But why would mermai-" he starts.

"Oh never mind, I'll go look near the forest and you go look by the rocks then," he shrugs and she just raises her arms in frustration, "Boys!" she shouts as she trudges towards the forest. It only takes a few minutes for the boy to reach the rocks and with a quick glance he sees there are no mermaids. The boy, though, was not one to give up easily so he began climbing the rocks to get a better view of the lake. It was when he hit the top and began to visually search the waters that he saw them: mermaids! They were swimming and playing, leaping out of the water, the setting sun glinting off their scales.

"Merlin's Beard," he whispered to himself, "Shacey! SHHAAACEY! You were right there are mermaids!"

"What?!" Came the astonished cry of a masculine voice behind the boy. As the boy turned he saw not Shacey, but an old man standing in way-too-tight Hogwarts' robes.

The boy slowly turned from his vantage point on the rock, "You're not Shacey."

"Ah, but you are mistaken in that, boyfriend," the man said with a dirty leer, ever advancing toward the rocky shore, "in fact, my little man, I know some others who are eager to be your special friends - yours and your family's. Your father works for the Ministry, no?"

The boy inched back to the rocky edge as the man approached, unsure exactly what was happening, or how to get away from this frightening geezer who had somehow replaced Shacey -- he just knew he didn't want that nasty old man to touch him, oh no, not at all.

Unbeknownst to either, the merfolk in the lake had noticed the exchange on shore. As the man reached for the boy, a loopy tentacle suddenly emerged whip-like from the depths to wind around his arm. The terrified boy ducked under the man's entangled arm and ran screaming into the seeming shelter of the Forbidden Forest.

Though the man put up a good fight, he was no match for the magically powerful giant squid.

Hagrid searched the grounds all the next day, and the teachers searched the castle and Hogsmead, the two missing children stayed missing, as did an odd old man.

Oddity was lynched he was a Death Eater. Fin was Autolynched he was an Innocent.

The following players did not vote and will be autolynched if they do not vote during the next day phase:
Fleeing Coward
Eldritch Knight

Night 3 Begins

Night 3 Ends in 24 hours

Don't forget to send in your pms.

Fleeing Coward
2009-09-30, 06:22 AM
Back from holidays. Pretty sure that the masons can still be trusted - almost certain MOD turned a villager if he turned anyone at all.

TehSheen
2009-09-30, 06:49 AM
Indeed. Masons can still be trusted, Peter Pettigrew is lurking around with the villagers wrecking chaos. So, any ideas on who the wolves are going to nightkill?

Oddity
2009-09-30, 11:43 PM
A ghostly voice can be heard hovering above the lake early in the morning
"I'm/was a Man?!"

UncleWolf
2009-10-01, 10:08 PM
Just got word that I will be gone this weekend, please don't autolynch me, and if you could be kind enough, don't lynch me either.

I'll be back Sunday. :smallsmile:

MOD
2009-10-01, 11:40 PM
Night 3 Ends

"This is a bad idea," said the man holding a camera.

"Shut up, Heinrich, I don't pay you to think...or to talk for that matter," came an acid reply.

"You don't pay me at all. The Daily Prophet does," Heinrich whispered mostly to himself.

"What did you say? I'm Rita $%&*$%# Skeeter I break bigger men then you every week in my columns."

"Sorry, Ma'am I just don't want to die is all. Could you have a little compassion?"

"Compassion is for the weak Heinrich. Now be quiet, I see my newest source."

Skeeter and Heinrich watched as the cloaked and hooded figure exited the Leaky Cauldren into the night shadows of Muggle London. Stealthily they followed down the street, Rita whispering to her Quick Quotes Quill that floated before them scribbling her latest venomous article.

Half an hour later they paused at the entrance to the alley behind the building disguising the Ministry of Magic and watched as their subject approached the visitors' entrance. A strung-out teen approached from the other end of the alley, coming up to the assumed Death Eater, "Hey man, what's hap'nin', you got some change, man?"

"I have some change, yes, here...." In an instant the figure had whipped out a wand and the youth was transfigured into a gold galleon which the cloaked one slipped into a pocket.

"Tell me you got that on film Heinrich... Heinrich?" Rita turned but the photographer was no where to be seen. "Damn it!"

Suddenly Rita found herself hoisted into the air by her ankle. Her sudden shriek masterfully silenced with the wave of her captor's wand. "Ah, Rita, you will so enjoy being the guest of my master. Just imagine what the Prophet would pay you for an inside story."

---------------------------------------------------

The front page of the following day's Daily Prophet featured a half-page color photo of Rita's capture. Heinrich, who had hidden virtually under a dumpster, was well paid for such a unique perspective.

Aemoh was killed (captured) he was Rita Skeeter. Moonbeam was targeted by Avada Kadavra he was killed (turned into a coin).

Day 4 Begins
Day 4 Ends in 48 Hours

Aemoh
2009-10-02, 12:33 AM
Blarg.

What is it with targeting me early these days? :smallconfused:

Best 'o luck all.

Lex-Kat
2009-10-02, 12:44 AM
I know. I chose you to be my safekeeper in Fate/Stay Night BECAUSE you are rarely targeted. Sheesh. :smallmad:

Murska
2009-10-02, 02:28 AM
Now it's finally time to lynch Wolfbane. He claimed to be the seer.

Fleeing Coward
2009-10-02, 02:33 AM
Wolfbane I guess

The Bookworm
2009-10-02, 06:29 AM
Wolfbane. No more seer? :smallfrown:

Moofin Bard
2009-10-02, 08:01 AM
Well that's depressing. Wolfbane I guess.

UncleWolf
2009-10-02, 08:10 AM
Not that I expect it to help, but I really am the seer/fool (Could have gotten a lucky scry that was right). The fool gets killed as the seer anyways, just like any game. But, if I do get lynched this weekend, have fun guys, I hope the narration is good. :smallsmile:

Eldritch Knight
2009-10-02, 08:14 AM
Wolfbane it's not worth the risk.

Fleeing Coward
2009-10-02, 08:17 AM
MOD, can you confirm that the fool gets told that they're the seer this game like other ww games?

Now that I think about it, I actually suggest we kill Murska based on the constant and the fact that MOD would most likely corrupt someone from the villager network and the 2 that he knows are in it is me and Murska. I know I'm not Pete so that leaves Murska.

Murska
2009-10-02, 10:36 AM
Fool gets told they're the seer but Wolfbane told me he scried me as an Innocent, which I am. I suppose he might have gotten a correct scry, but I don't know if it's worth the risk, considering he's still not dead after being saved from the lynch a few times by the revealed network members and such.

MoonBeam
2009-10-02, 10:44 AM
Good luck with lynching all the wolves Death Eaters.

whitehelm
2009-10-02, 11:06 AM
Wolfbane. It's a distinct possibility he's the fool, or maybe he's Snape and lied so people wouldn't lynch him on sight. Why take the chance, though? The fool can't help much now, and Snape will give us some free scries if he dies.

Blue Ghost
2009-10-02, 06:01 PM
Wolfbane. Fool, Snape, Death Eater, it's all good.

I think that it was stated that Pettigrew was chosen randomly. Would MOD like to confirm this?

Raz_Fox
2009-10-02, 06:16 PM
I have certain knowledge that allows me to believe with a strong conviction that Wolfbane is Snape.

Y'see, I believe that I'm the Fool.

Blue Ghost
2009-10-02, 06:19 PM
I have certain knowledge that allows me to believe with a strong conviction that Wolfbane is Snape.

Y'see, I believe that I'm the Fool.

Can a Fool believe that s/he is a Fool? Doesn't that mean that they're not a Fool then? :smalltongue:

MOD
2009-10-02, 06:26 PM
To Fleeing Coward: Yes.

To Blue Ghost: First question, yes as stated in post 162. :smallannoyed: Second question, wha?

To Oddity: Yes. :smallbiggrin:

To all: The more you roleplay the more interesting your death scenes are.:tongue:

Fawkes
2009-10-02, 06:42 PM
Wolfbane, because I can.

Moofin Bard
2009-10-02, 07:01 PM
Personally, I feel that getting rid of the fool/Snape is safer than lynching a possible Peter. Seeing as he might not be Peter.

TehSheen
2009-10-02, 07:20 PM
Wolfbane. I shouldn't need to explain, do I? :smallamused:

Oddity
2009-10-02, 07:20 PM
The ghost girl calls out in an oddly manly tone
"HE SAID ROLEPLAY PEOPLE!"

Blue Ghost
2009-10-02, 07:34 PM
The ghost girl calls out in an oddly manly tone
"HE SAID ROLEPLAY PEOPLE!"

He said that "the more you roleplay the more interesting your death scenes are." I don't want an interesting death scene. I want to survive. Oh, and Expecto Patronum!

Fleeing Coward
2009-10-02, 07:51 PM
OK, Wolfbane and if he turns out to actually be fool, we all know who to lynch next :smallamused:

evnafets
2009-10-02, 08:14 PM
Raz_Fox has claimed Fool.
That means either wolfbane or Raz_Fox is lying then.

evnafets points at Wolfbane

Lex-Kat
2009-10-02, 09:23 PM
Sonja was up in her room crying. She missed Shacey, her only friend here.

She'd been unable to concentrate at all since the day she and that boy had gone missing.

And in potions, she'd accidently added too much Bat's Tooth, and not enough Wolfbane. Luckily no one had been harmed in the explosion, but that didn't stop the taunts for the rest of the day.

The bad mixture had an awful smell, and though she'd changed and bathed between classes, the smell stayed with her until night fall.

rakkoon
2009-10-03, 12:49 AM
The ghost of a chubby boy is haunting the male bathrooms

"But I can't move the pieces, where do I get a ghost's version of Wizard's Chess? Death's not fair! Not fair I tell you"

Raz_Fox
2009-10-03, 08:22 AM
Useless! I'd been here for days now, and even I couldn't do anything about the deaths! I should have known I just didn't know enough about the wizarding culture to get mixed in here. I felt like a fool, trying to root out the Death Eaters here like the Auror I claimed to be.

Well, at least the students were getting more in their Muggle Studies class than they expected. "Now, class, who can name the basic principles that led to World War II? No, Colins, it was not Wizard Hitler..."

Oddity
2009-10-03, 08:46 AM
The ghost of a chubby boy is haunting the male bathrooms

"But I can't move the pieces, where do I get a ghost's version of Wizard's Chess? Death's not fair! Not fair I tell you"

Noticing the wailing form the bathrooms, Shacey walks over to the boy.
"Ah, when you are a ghost you don't use pieces. You use other ghosts! Now all we gotta do is get enough ghosts in here for a game, but how? Ahah! I have just the plan"
*encourages the violent killing of magic folk*
"Good, all these people will be so tormented by their deaths they will have to stay in lingo for many years to come!"
----------------
The familiar voice of Shacey echoes in the Ravenclaw dormitory. "Don't worry Sonja, this way I can be here all the time to talk to you."

TehSheen
2009-10-03, 10:41 AM
Sheen walked out to the Quidditch field and pockected his wand, and prepared to ride on his Cleansweep 6 that he purchased from the wizarding market. He tested out his broom, and prepared to fly off into the air. Being a Chaser when he used to play for Gryffindor, he pulled his wand out and said "Accio Tennis Balls!". A large number of tennis balls flew out from various parts of the grounds, and he conjured them to give him a tennis ball every time he threw one. He then said "Oi, anybody want to play some Quidditch?"