PDA

View Full Version : Souls for power-Hellsing VS Fullmetal Alchemist!

Oslecamo
2009-09-08, 07:07 AM
One thing that always bugged me about Hellsing is that his power level is of such level that it's hard to find balanced ecounters. The characters fights whole modern-day armies, but don't have planet-busting power-level.

Luckily, I remembered another anime where the characters fight whole armies (almost)by theselves but they don't have planet-busting powers.

Better yet, both seting use the same super-power source: SOULS!

So, let's assume that due to some alchemy experience gone wrong, a portal opens up between both universes. Hostilities quickly breack up as the Fuhrer sees the new place as an excellet soul source, and the Hellsing organization is called to deal with the vampires houmculus and alchemists coming from the other side.

Assumptions:
-Each side forgets old grudges and ally against the common enemy.
-Manga version Fullmetal alchemist.
-Everybody is alive and ready for battle.

I can pitcure several main matches:
1-The FMA army vs the Hellsing organization grunts. The FMA army has numbers, but the Hellsing organization has superior equipment.
2-Nazi vampires army vs mass produced houmunculi army. I honestly have no idea what would happen if they bited each other.
3-Homunculi and alchemists vs non-Alucard Vampires and werewolves plus the crazy sniper chick and the cuting cards guy.
4-Elric, his Brother and Scar against Seras, Walter and Alexander.
5-Badass normal fight! Sir Integra hellsing in a sword fight against Olivier Mira Armstrong!
6-Alucard himself vs both FMA "fathers", the Elric one and the homunculi one.
This one shall provide some very nice fireworks. For simplicity's sake, assume that both sides have the same side of souls to spend here.
7-Everybody against everybody! Last man/woman/homunculi/vampire standing wins!