Alokov
2009-09-09, 05:58 PM
And here is the IC.

Froogleyboy
2009-09-09, 06:06 PM
Okay, what happens?

Alokov
2009-09-09, 08:28 PM
We should first decide on coterie-type (or coterie existence).

Alokov
2009-09-10, 04:03 PM
Since people seem to want it, here's a starting point.

The Prince has called a meeting of all Kindred in the city. You are to meet at Elayne's that night at Midnight. When you arrive Elayne greets you with a grin and points you towards the back door, through which you find a lecture hall style room with a lectern and stage behind which stands LaCroix.

"Fellow Kindred. I am sorry to have disrupted your night. I am sure we all have more interesting matters to attend to. I have called you here to discuss the rising Sabat problem in our city. These maniacs have begun growing rapidly in number over the past few months. If we do not do something soon, they will outnumber us heavily and be able to sweep us away like dead leaves. I urge you all, in the name of the Masquerade, and all that we of the Camarilla hold dear, to report any suspected Sabat activity. I must stress that this is not a call to go out on your own, personal Sabat kiling-spree. If you do that you will mor than likely be brutally killed. Instead reaport it to me so that I may dispatch a squad of seasoned Camarilla warriors to deal with the problem. If you want to volunteer to join a squad, register with my Seneschal." He gestures at Damion Burr, who stands behind him. Damion was an odd choice for Seneschal. A Lasombra antitribu, he proved himself so vehemently anti-Sabbat and pro-Camarilla as well as shrewd and capable of running a city, that he was promoted swiftly.

Rayzin
2009-09-10, 06:32 PM
Raine listens attentively to the prince, always good to pay attention to the cities power players. Opportunity shows up so much more often when you listen to all the small ques and hints to. Although Raine wasn't another a really big Camirilla supporter it was one of the best places to build networks.

Raine ties to look around nonchalantly before standing up and smoothing out his overcoat. He walks over to Damion and holds out his gloved hand, "Good afternoon sir."

Froogleyboy
2009-09-10, 06:57 PM
Avery slides towards Damion with a certain grace, putting his hand on Raine's shoulder, 'Ey man, I'd like to join one of those squads that the prince speaks of. He gives Raine a smile, revealing his fangs, 'Ey.

Alokov
2009-09-10, 07:37 PM
"Two already, this is rather fast." Damion comments dryly as he extends pen and paper towards each of you in turn.

(This is not required. It was merely a way to bring you all together in one room and provide the more zealous or combat-oriented among you with somethng to do.

Rayzin
2009-09-10, 07:44 PM
Raine takes the pen first, quickly writing his name with a flourish before offering it to Avery. He turns his attention to Damion without so much looking at Avery for more than a second, "What sort of details will this be encompassing?" Sounded like an easy way to rise up Camarilla ranks to Raine, a chance he would immediately take.

Froogleyboy
2009-09-10, 07:52 PM
Avery glances at the papers, Um . . . a . . . who will be reading this?

Alokov
2009-09-10, 08:57 PM
"Me and the Prince. And I guess anyone who signs them."

Froogleyboy
2009-09-10, 09:08 PM
Avery looks around, nervous, I'd rather, not sign the paper, Just remember the name . . . Jake

Kelvienz
2009-09-10, 09:15 PM
Jeff awakens with a yawn and a stretch as the sunlight slowly dips below the horizon. While he no longer technically needs to breath he enjoys this evening ritual. With no specific plans, Jeff first contemplates spending some time playing the markets, then thinks about all of the research he still has left to do at the chantry.

It is not long before he receives the prince's summons. With only a few hours left before he must attend, Jeff decides that he only has time for a little bit of trading. He spends an hour or so trading various securities on the asian markets before dressing in his traditional business atire and heading out to the condominium's parking lot. On his way out of the building he waves to Jon, the door watchman.

Not wanting to be late Jeff arrives around 11:30 and smiles at Elayne, stopping for a moment to engage in light small talk. Afterward, Jeff finds a few of his Tremere colleagues and settles in to listen to the Prince. His keen perception allows him to concentrate on multiple stimulus as he listens to the Prince's speech.

After the speech Jeff approaches Damion and waits while the other two kindred fill out their sheets. "I'm not entirely sure how much good I can be in downright combat but I would like to offer my services as a researcher and investigator."

Just though I would go ahead and make some rolls for the day trading I did at the beginning of the post. If it doesn't matter don't worry about it, but if Alokov wants to do something with this he is more than welcome
Perception + Finance
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]

Froogleyboy
2009-09-10, 09:21 PM
As Jeff approaches, Avery slings an arm around Jeff, Looks like we're a team

Kelvienz
2009-09-10, 09:24 PM
Jeff smiles genuinely at Avery and as he begins to fill out the requisite paperwork he responds, "I guess so, although the final decision is up to the respectable Mr. Damion here. Still it is very nice to meet you. I'm Jeff."

Alokov
2009-09-10, 09:39 PM
Avery looks around, nervous, I'd rather, not sign the paper, Just remember the name . . . Jake

Sign the damn thing or go away. Sorry but them's the rules and I'm not gonna be the one who tells Prince LaCroix that a potential squad member refused to sign.

Kelvienz
2009-09-10, 09:43 PM
Jeff nods to Avery, "Im assuming that the Prince already knows who you are, since you got his invitation here. There should be no harm in penning a name to paper." He finishes his paperwork and hands it back to Damion.

Kelvienz
2009-09-10, 10:34 PM
Jeff turns back to Damion, "Any idea of how this will work? Will the prince contact us? Is there a waiting period of some sort? Will we be interviewed to determine our basic skills and usefulness in combating the Sabbat threat?"

Civil War Man
2009-09-11, 05:38 AM
It was the same dream every night.

The concept of hunger was already alien to Legba at this point. However, if he had to imagine what it felt like, he would probably start off with how he felt at the beginning of the dream. That was more than hunger, though. It was more like a vacuum, or a black hole. Mere hunger was simply a lack of satiation. This was beyond lacking, to the point where it began to consume everything around it.

At this point a neck appears. It is attached to a body and a head, as most are, but the details blur into an indistinguishable blob. All he can see are the veins and the arteries, and the blood flowing inside them.

He lunges, and attaches himself to the neck. The blood starts to flow into his mouth almost before his fangs pierce the skin. He feels the void begin to disappear as the blood flows in and takes its place.

He feels a pair of hands on the back of his head, holding him in place and pushing his fangs deeper into the neck. The hands do not let him move, forcing him to drink more, even as the flow slows down to a trickle.

Cue wakefulness.

(Willpower roll for Nightmares)

[roll0]

Legba's eyes snapped open, and he spent exactly 15 minutes and 30 seconds staring at something unseen beyond the ceiling. Then he climbed out of bed and prepared for the rest of the night. The ritual was as regular as the dream, done with such consistency that it was practically carved into the very fabric of reality. He felt no compulsion to keep in the same routine at the beginning of every night. He had just decided it to be a waste of time and energy to start each night differently. He packed his laptop and several notebooks into a satchel, and headed out the door.

A few minutes before midnight, he found himself at the restaurant. He did not return Elayne's grin. He had tried that once, but found it to be a terrible strain which just made everyone else even more nervous around him. There was some nuance to the gesture that Legba was unable to replicate.

Legba made his way to the back room, where the Prince proceeded to give his recruitment speech for the fight against the Sabbat. He paid it little mind. He considered fighting to be an inferior method for conflict resolution. While he believed the most dangerous did need to be put down, there were people much better equipped to do that. Besides, were the Sabbat to be completely destroyed, the antitribu Malkavians would cease to contribute to the Network, and Legba was not prepared to hear a segment of the cacophony go silent. It would be as if an entire section of the orchestra stopped playing the symphony all at the same time.

He opened his satchel, and pulled out one of the notebooks and a pen. Most of the pages were filled with intricate diagrams and sentence fragments picked up from unknown conversations, all drawn and written out with an almost mechanical precision. Opening up to a new page, Legba began to write, his lettering so neat that it was practically typeface.

Froogleyboy
2009-09-11, 06:59 AM
Fine, he growls, Gimme that damned pen he signs his name with penmanship that a first grader would not be proud of

Teranz
2009-09-11, 09:00 AM
A man in a business suit stands up.

"I'm not sure if my particular skills will be particularly useful, but here's a way to contact me, if you so choose to wander down my path. Now I must be off the night is young and the moon sings songs of playing with the lambs."

Michael leaves a few business cards on the table and turns to leave. If they hand him the sign up roster he will ignore it.

Kelvienz
2009-09-11, 10:00 AM
As a habit picked up in business school, Jeff takes one of the cards almost without thinking. His sharp mind rationalizes that it is always better to have information than to not. He examines the card for a moment before placing it in his breast pocket. He then turns back to Damion and waits a response.

Alokov
2009-09-11, 12:26 PM
"You will be interviewed by one of the squad leaders to determine where you shall be placed, according to your skills. He motions toward the stage, where a group of people have lined up. You recognize a represantive of every clan but the Malks. Pick your preference." Damion then goes back to accepting signatures.

Kelvienz
2009-09-11, 12:36 PM
Jeff thanks Damion and then makes his way to the stage, standing in the line for his clan, Tremere. While he waits in line, he takes a moment to glance about the room, noting the various exits, and just generally watching the different people, both onstage and not.

Percption + Alertness
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]

Froogleyboy
2009-09-11, 01:12 PM
Why no Malks?

Cyriac
2009-09-11, 01:49 PM
Decado waiting from the shadows finnaly grows tired of thier incessent yapping and allows him self to be seen. Cloaked in black silk that doesn't make as sound as he walks slowly and confidently towards Damion. The light of the room shines off the metal of blades hidden under his the cloak he has wrapped around his shoulders and head before they dissaper compleately makeing one wonder if they truely saw any weapons at all. He stops before Damion and takes a relaxed pose, showing no fear of the man.

"hmph, you want people to kill sabats, fine. But i work better alone then in a squad. I think you'll find i can more then handle my own." *grabs the pen and signs quickly his hand back under his cloak before the ink even dries. "and just keep that.....boy...away from me" *his dusky face turns and his dark eyes stare at Jeff.

Froogleyboy
2009-09-11, 02:15 PM
Avery glares at Decado, Don't hate, man. Just chill.

Alokov
2009-09-11, 02:28 PM
Jeff thanks Damion and then makes his way to the stage, standing in the line for his clan, Tremere. While he waits in line, he takes a moment to glance about the room, noting the various exits, and just generally watching the different people, both onstage and not.

Percption + Alertness
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]

What are you trying to perceive?

"It is not that we ban Malkavians from squads, only that we have no Malkavian squad leaders. They're . . . unique minds are more useful in the middle than at the front. As to you, arrogant filth, join a squad or leave, no lone wolves. And if you don't leave that man alone I'll personally see to it you're staked in the middle of a glass building to await the son. The last thing we need at a time like this is to start fighting each other."

Froogleyboy
2009-09-11, 02:34 PM
Avery glances around frantically looking for any obvious cameras (I doubt I need a perception check) So, how good is this place's security?

Kelvienz
2009-09-11, 03:01 PM
((OOC: Not trying to percieve anything in particular just looking around.))

Jeff ignores the obvious insult from the Assamite. He continues to wait in his perspective line, letting his mind wander to the work he has ahead of him.

BloodyAngel
2009-09-11, 03:13 PM
Dawn

The sun's rays withdrew from the city, succumbing to the darkness that crept across everything, despite the valiant efforts of neon signs and florescent light bulbs. In a newly-renovated, beachfront home out in the Hamptons, Long Island, a bundle of silk sheets stirred aboard an antique four-poster bed.

Rising from the soft fabrics was the nude form of a young woman, slender and pale. Flicking back long, auburn hair from her face, she looked over at the mortal man beside her. He'd survived the day, it seemed... though his breathing was shallow. She briefly considered slaking the rest of her thirst on him... but tonight was an important gather, and she did not have time to dispose of a body. Instead, she rose from her bed and called out for her servant, Eric.

The man hurried upstairs at his mistress' call, almost as if he had been eagerly waiting for her to rise, and offered a low bow. He hid his distraction at her state of undress well, for even though he longed for her, such displays were hardly uncommon.

Eric. This one is still breathing. She spoke as casually as one might mention a common household chore, as she sat by her bureau to brush out her hair, Take care of him.

I'll take care of it, miss. He said, his voice subdued.

Good. And please set out my red dress for me. She said with a wicked smile, I have a meeting tonight, and I wish to be prompt.

-------------

The kindred who called herself Dawn arrived at Elysium precisely on time. Earlier, and she would show herself as one currying favor, or whom had nothing better to do with her time... later and she would be showing disrespect to the prince. Neither appealed to her. She arrived on time, in a long red dress that flattered her figure, revealing near as much of her as it concealed, and paid her greetings to those present with silken words and a delicate smile. Even those beneath the notice of the elders would earn no scorn from her. She did not judge, or heap scorn like some of her peers.

She sat and listened as Prince LeCroix gave his speech... his sermon... to the kindred of the city. At once claiming that he could protect them all, and asking help in doing so. He knew that the sycophants who wished to curry favor, and those who simply hated the sabbat. He could lift nary a finger, and earn the acclaim as if he had. In a sense, she respected his shrewdness. Still, she'd not be rushing off to fight in the streets any time soon.

The creature that bore the form of a young girl stood, smoothing her dress as she walked up to the assembled gather, stopping only to grab a card from the table along the way. Another contact was never a poor idea. She approached the Seneschal with a polite smile and bow of her head. He too lacked clansmen in the city, a small bit of commonality they shared.

Really Damion... it's hardly a shock to see you heading up this little crusade, but are things truly that bad that you're willing to accept anyone who is willing to rush off with a knife and a few words of encouragement? She said to him calmly, her voice soft and unthreatening, I worry for the masquerade with so many kindred rushing about, eager to fight. You cannot hope to police them all.

Alokov
2009-09-11, 04:01 PM
"Which is why we turn away those who will not fight under the leadership of a trusted squad leader. The penalty for unsanctioned vigilantism is death by staking in a glass walled room. One would hope that is enough to discourage most would-be lone wolves. The rest will be dealt with swiftly and decisively."

Froogleyboy
2009-09-11, 04:04 PM
Avery's eyes grow wide as Dawn enters and his fangs begin to grow with excitement Why, Hello, The name's Avery.

Kelvienz
2009-09-11, 04:09 PM
Jeff listens to Damion as he discusses the various penalties of disobedience and specifically breaking the Masquerade. He notes Dawn's arrival and watches her with interest though soon he reaches the front of the line he is standing in and must turn his attention to the squad leader. "Sir, I'm here to pledge my assets in the fight against the Sabbat."

BloodyAngel
2009-09-11, 04:45 PM
Dawn

Avery, is it? She said, a slight smile gracing her lips, A pleasure to meet you. I don't believe we've been introduced formally.

The young woman offered the new kindred one delicate hand, watching him with intrest flashing in her bright green eyes. Her skin was fair, and warm for a kindred... almost as if death's hand itself did not wish to deprive her of the soft flush about her cheeks as she smiled.

Will you be joining Damion's manhunt? It seems like great risk for very dubious returns. She told him softly, her eyes watching him for his reaction.

Froogleyboy
2009-09-11, 05:22 PM
Avery takes the hand, Why, yes, I am joining the hunt, and it is a pleasure to meet you

Rayzin
2009-09-11, 06:31 PM
Raine curiously observes the newcomers for a few seconds. The Tremere interests him for quite some time, before he sees Decado, who immediately draws him in. Perhaps a useful piece for future plans.

When he sees Avery accepting Dawns handshake he walks over and smacks his face to the side.
"Don't look in that bitches eyes." Raine hisses before glaring at Dawn for a second, although not directly. "****ing snakes, they'll be the death of you." He makes a grimace before walking away towards the other line, smoothing out his jacket and rubbing his hands together.

Civil War Man
2009-09-11, 07:17 PM
John's eyes shifted back and forth between his notebook and the kindred lining up to hunt Sabbat. He was a slightly overweight with a pale complexion, a legacy of his life before his Embrace. It all served to make his appearance even more unsettling, as his pallid skin and lifeless expression make him appear to be almost a moving statue. His eyes were just as lifeless, even though it felt like they tried to bore their way through whatever they focused on.

"Hunting Sabbat is easy," he said, his voice a deep monotone. "Just follow the blood. Where ever they go, they leave a trail of blood in their wake. Follow the blood, and you will find the Sabbat." He continued to write in his notebook, sketching an intricate diagram labeled with line after line of hex code.

Froogleyboy
2009-09-11, 09:27 PM
Avery reaches into his jacket pocket and draws an antique revolver, placing it on Raine's chest Watch your mouth in front of a lady

Rayzin
2009-09-11, 09:37 PM
"Bring it on, better i kill you now than you listening to one of those fiends. A lady? Hah..." Looking down Raine also grabs the revolver and grins, he sounds smug before starting to goad him, "Go ahead, see how much good it'll do for you. But we don't really have to do this, you'll just waste a bullet and get your ass tossed out of here."

Froogleyboy
2009-09-11, 09:47 PM
Avery tucks the gun away and smiles, his fangs at full length, So, lets dance He puts his clawed hands in a Judo fighting stance
(I activate my claws, but I don't understand how damage works in this game)

Civil War Man
2009-09-11, 09:55 PM
"I do not presume to do the Sheriff's job," said John, his pen stopping in the middle of a sentence. "But if you intend to dance, you should do it elsewhere. I suspect that Elayne would be quite upset when she hears that you two are violating the rules of Elysium."

Rayzin
2009-09-11, 09:56 PM
Raine smiles grows larger till it almost splits his face. He around and gives the kind of dramatic whispering that you everyone can hear, specifically at Prince Lacroix and Senschal Damion, " I believe this is an inappropriate use of violence and disciplines in an Elysium. I think someone should escort you out."

Of course as a precaution one of Raines hands slips underneath his jacket to hold his Uzi."Of course I won't participate willingly, but if you push it..." he trails off, followed by a clicking from the safety. The cocky grin on his face remains as he takes a few steps back.

Civil War Man
2009-09-11, 10:03 PM
"Perhaps you could escort him out yourself, and save the Prince the trouble of having to eject two people. Seeing as how the inappropriate use of disciplines was directly caused by your physical assault against another kindred in Elysium."

Rayzin
2009-09-11, 10:10 PM
"Very well I suppose I should apologize for my provocation and subsequent behavior, although i must add that I hardly think a slap would lead to threatening me with claws."

Raine keeps one of his hands inside his jacket before while giving some sort of a half-hearted bow, "Forgive me fellow kindred, perhaps I overreacted. But no blood spilled, no foul. Yet." He adds onto the end and gives another glare to Dawn.

Froogleyboy
2009-09-11, 10:22 PM
Yeah, um a, yes his eyes begin to glaze over and he glances at the gun No, please no He jumps back and begins to back up. All concept of time fades away, everything begins to meld together. Avery then shakes his head, and when he regains focus (and they are outside) he is in south Vietnam, backing away from a Vietnamese soldier SH!T SH!T SH!T

Rayzin
2009-09-11, 10:41 PM
Raine walks outside and looks around before taking out a pack of cigarette. Shaking one out he puts it to his lips then lights it. After taking a deep tug on the smoke, he offers the pack towards Avery. He continues on regardless of if he takes one or not, "What the hell was that back there, about the incoherent yelling? Pretty much had to drag you here before you attracted to much heat."

Froogleyboy
2009-09-12, 09:08 AM
Avery backs into a wall Please, I have a wife

Rayzin
2009-09-12, 09:40 AM
Raine finishes the smoke in another breath and tosses it onto the ground, stamping on it and grinding his heel. "I don't know why i smoke these damned things, they don't got no taste anymore," Raine ignores whatever Avery is going through, "Hell i don't know why i do anything anymore, like talk to an idiot like you especially. You wanna enlighten me on what the hells going on?" Raine takes out another cigarette and keeps smoking.

Froogleyboy
2009-09-12, 11:00 AM
Avery shakes his head Whoa, Sorry about that, War flashbacks

Rayzin
2009-09-12, 11:39 AM
"Huh, tell me about it. Which war was it? They about to waste you or something?" Raine peers over to Avery curiously, taking his smoke in hand and letting it hang. " I've probably lived through it anyways, probably took part of it when i was young. Though i couldn't remember **** about it," he snorts before throwing away the cigarette.

Froogleyboy
2009-09-12, 12:05 PM
Avery runs his fingers through his long brown hair I fought in 'Nam, saw some stuff, don't like to talk about His sentences come out jumbled Certain stuff sets off the flashbacks

Rayzin
2009-09-12, 12:54 PM
"Crazy lunatics," Raine mutters, obviously offensively. "Least you got some memories, my life's gone. No idea where they went but i woke up not knowing **** about my former life, and my Sire told me about 3 words before upping and going." He spits.

Froogleyboy
2009-09-12, 02:40 PM
Lunatics? I think you're confused

Teranz
2009-09-12, 03:08 PM
"The two of you are going to wake the dead if you keep that up. Now unless you two really want to go back inside and be the prince's faithful lapdogs and go play nice with all the other wolfies while wondering who's gonna stab you in the back, I suggest we go to the bar for a dring or two.

Froogleyboy
2009-09-12, 03:17 PM
Why would I do that? I own a successful night club

BloodyAngel
2009-09-12, 04:22 PM
Dawn

You guys jump ahead so fast! I guess I'll need to try and check this forum more often.

So judgmental, dear. Dawn said to the aggressive Raine, her own tone not changing from calm and even, I had thought that we were all blood-drinking creatures of night here... but I suppose it is only me?

She actually gave the man a playful smile, as if amused by his banter. Bluster meant little in Elysium, where words were only that. Something it seemed the two of them were about to forget.

Please. We do not need violence here... especially not on my account. She told Avery softly, reaching out a delicate hand to take his shoulder.

She followed him as he lost himself for a moment... speaking soothingly, and trying to ease him. If worst came to worst, him attacking her would be HIS death sentence, not her own. Fortunately, he calmed on his own.

There.... are you alright now. She told him gently, before turning back to Raine.

You are caitiff, then? I believe I see now why you are so... aggressive. The slender young woman told him, unafraid to close the distance between them in a slow walk... and look him in the eye, Doomed to be the man ever searching for his past? Having no memories outside of this hell you find yourself in now... wondering if there ever was anything else? It is almost... poetic, in a way.

She stopped a good foot or two from him, the faintest hint of a smirk across her lips as she searched for his gaze with her pretty green eyes.

You should not be so quick to sew ill will amongst your kin. She told him in a soft, silken voice, Or you may find find no one willing to help you when you are in need, hmm?

Froogleyboy
2009-09-12, 04:34 PM
Avery's claws shrink back but his fangs are still apparent Now that that is behind us, I think we should grab a bite a large smile crosses his face as he lets out a laugh

Kelvienz
2009-09-12, 07:18 PM
Jeff hears the commotion in the middle of talking to the squad leader and they both turn a scornful eye toward the immature and childish conflict. Jeff shakes his head for a moment before continuing to describe his skills to the best of his abilities. Finally, he leaves contact information with squad leader and makes a bee line for the door. A Setite was not someone he got to meet every day and he had read a variety of tomes regarding their knowledge. This woman intrigued him. As he got into the alley way behind Esylium, he heard Avery say "...grab a bite."

Froogleyboy
2009-09-12, 07:35 PM
Avery turns to see Jeff, his long hair flying through the air as he spins, 'Ey there, come to join us for dinner?

Kelvienz
2009-09-12, 10:03 PM
Jeff pauses for a moment, "I suppose I haven't eaten yet today. Sure, why not. I guess this means you have settled your disagreement then?" He looks back and forth between Raine and Avery.

Froogleyboy
2009-09-13, 12:40 AM
Nothin' a little O negative couldn't solve

(Alokov, Maybe you should post, cuz you can't kill NPCs if there are none)

Rayzin
2009-09-13, 12:47 AM
Raine immediately turns his head, a fear of those eyes was indoctrinated in him. He grinds his teeth before hissing through them, "I remain a catiff by my own choice. It was I, who threw off the Ventrue scum that would adopt me, all whom are backstabbers and liars. Although I pride myself in being of Ventrue blood, I am disgusted by the way the members behave. And it is I who will claim no relationship with them until I see them fit" Each 'I' is spit out with a deep-seated hatred.

A calm mask takes over his face before he turns to actually look at Dawn, somewhat comical by the over seriousness. "I loathe myself, and my kind, almost as much as I hate you." He looks at her with clear disgust creeping onto his face, before he breaks whatever brief eye contact there was looking slightly off to the side. " If you are offended by anything i said tonight, good. If i could. I'd rip out those disgusting eyes of yours."

Raine takes another glare at Dawn after finishing his self-pitiful rant, before walking towards Jeff. "Yes i do think that our argument should be over." His voice smoother and calmer now.

Froogleyboy
2009-09-13, 01:00 AM
Avery slid in front Dawn, in a guard-like position, His claws out. You were correct, but then you spoke He lets out a long hiss Leave her alone

Teranz
2009-09-13, 01:07 AM
"Ripping out the eyes would not stop her from listening to the offensive words. Now you could try to persuade her with logic that the fault is not within your own words, but her thoughts. Failing that destroying her brain... Ah I'm sorry I digress, we were talking about lunch were we not?
Michael reaches in to his pocket, pulls out a cigar and lights it. Amazing how 20 years ago these were acceptable but now they're bad for your health.

Rayzin
2009-09-13, 01:12 AM
"Someday your little knight-in-shining-armor act will get you killed. Of course I hope that it doesn't happen. If we were to fight, i would crush you. What do i have to fear from you. One who has claws but no arms to back it up with, and blood to thin to hold my will." Raine is obviously threatening him, before seeing those green eyes behind him. A loud, involuntary hiss erupts from his throat before backing away. "I suppose, I should leave. But i won't until the end of the meeting." He sullks over to a corner taking out another cigarette.

He gives a laugh, "These things don't do much anymore for me. Were just breathing smoke into lungs we don't have to use, and I've never heard of a Kindred with Cancer."

Froogleyboy
2009-09-13, 01:17 AM
I.AM.HIGHER.IN.RANK.THEN.YOU. Obey me you caitiff piece of slime!

Teranz
2009-09-13, 01:20 AM
Wait, wait, is this the part where we put away words and use violence instead? I always hate that part.

Rayzin
2009-09-13, 01:25 AM
Raine looks amused, he doesn't respond for a second before blowing out some smoke rings. After hes done he starts speaking, very softly almost mocking as if speaking to a child, "I have seen many more nights than you, and your blood is diluted. Almost impotent, it seems that my only outstanding feature is the blood. I can live with that," Raine snorts before continuing, "better blood than status. I'm always thinking of it as i look at the true slime that live to shape there lips on the ass of princes and elders. Maybe one of the big ones out there don't have to do this ****."

Froogleyboy
2009-09-13, 01:31 AM
Avery reaches into his pocket, pulling out a bag of green . . . (lets call it tobacco) and rolling it into a tightly rolled cigarette.So, he starts, taking a long hit, what now?

Rayzin
2009-09-13, 01:41 AM
"I'm waiting until the meetings over, then I'm leaving. Don't want to stick around to long, I'm sure the Harpies will fawn over every little detail in our fight. Probably start spreading rumors that were having a twisted love triangle, gossip whores."He makes that face again before taking yet again another one of those damned smokes.

Froogleyboy
2009-09-13, 01:48 AM
Avery takes a couple hits and smiles I wonder if this stuff still works. I bought it off a young Portirecan human earlier tonight. he glances back to Raine and gives him a playful grin No harm no foul? and about that meal. . .

Rayzin
2009-09-13, 02:05 AM
"Pass me one, wonder maybe something stronger will do," He spits out the smoke onto the street. "You know if you get a human to smoke and then have 'lunch'. We'll damn, the human tastes much better. Can actually get a kick out of it."'

Froogleyboy
2009-09-13, 02:09 AM
Avery passes the joint damn, this stuff just aint as good as it used to be

BloodyAngel
2009-09-13, 04:27 AM
Dawn

So much hate... and we've only just met. Dawn said calmly, and if the man's harsh words phased her, she did not show it, Very well... I can see I'm not welcome here. Nor can I do any more harm to you than you've already done yourself with your words.

Dawn opened her small, red purse... getting for herself a small piece of paper to scribble her number upon quickly. She paid little heed to Raine until she was done, as if daring him to try something while her attention was elsewhere. Once she was finished, she slipped the paper into Avery's pocket with a soft touch and a smile.

We should speak later in someplace more... quiet. She told him, For now, I think I am not wanted here. Just be careful whom you choose to associate yourself with, sweetness. Threatening violence in Elysium... showing complete disregard for his betters... and screaming that his own clan... the PRINCE'S clan... is unworthy of him? That they are no better than Caitiff? I would not wish to be around this one when reprisal comes for his words.

With that, the young girl turned to leave, moving towards a Lexus that waited for her in the parking lot. A middle-aged man scurryed out to help her into the back seat before returning to the driver's seat and taking them both away into the night.

Rayzin
2009-09-13, 10:28 AM
Raine only finishes about half of the joint before getting hit, a low moan escapes through his throat. "Haven't felt this way in... Well since I was alive. Probably. Nice little buzz."

Raine spends quite some time just looking around in a slightly deranged state.

Alokov
2009-09-13, 11:30 AM
I don't think any of this really requires answering. Unless you want about half the PCs to be killed for violating Elysium.

Froogleyboy
2009-09-13, 11:45 AM
yeah but, for those outside, could you set the scene?

Civil War Man
2009-09-13, 11:49 AM
John glanced at Damion after the exodus. "I hope there is some sort of screening process," he said. "I do not think that some of your applicants are...stable enough to participate. And they call me mad."

He carefully ripped a piece of paper out of the notebook, and laid it on Damion's desk. Every inch was covered with flowcharts, graphs, and shorthand notes. "I took the liberty of writing up some suggestions for the squad organization. It accounts for haven location, clan representation, avoiding personality conflicts, and the most probable Sabbat locations, based on nighttime murder rates in areas that are not already known gathering places for other supernaturals, such as the werewolves."

Alokov
2009-09-13, 12:43 PM
Damion takes the paper but it is clear that he is trying hard not to laugh. "The interviews are a screening process of sorts. Anyone too unstable will be black listed."

For those outside. As Raine and Avery get looped, other Kindred start to trickle out. A passing Ventrue, seeing the two smoking in the alley, mutters "ruddy 'heads. Can't even stay straight for this long. What's the world coming too?" He curls his lip in disgust as he saunters to his car.

Froogleyboy
2009-09-13, 01:05 PM
are there any humans around?

Froogleyboy
2009-09-13, 01:49 PM
Avery drops the joint and walks up to the Venture Hey! I've been straight since i was embraced! I think I deserve a little somethin'

Alokov
2009-09-13, 02:27 PM
There are no humans currently around. The meeting was set for a time in which few humans frequent this area so as to minimize the chance of breaking the Masquerade.

"By Caine, It speaks! What a surprise" the Ventrue says, throwing up his arms in amazement. "I would have thought that you would be too far gone for coherence at this point. Since you are obviously lucid enough to understand, I would advise you to be more respectful of your elders betters in future, stripling." With that he turns his back and struts off.

Rayzin
2009-09-13, 02:42 PM
Raine remains composed as the Ventrue speaks to him, after he passes Raine walks over to Avery. "****ing prick," He leers at the man, trying to hold himself back from ripping out the guys throat. "I ****ing hate those Camarilla *******s. Sometimes i think the Sabbat would be a better choice. But only sometimes."

Raine finishes and drops the filter before talking again, "Huh, sorry bout the whole... Setite thing. I just sorta lose it sometimes, see ya around." He looks around before putting his hands in his pockets and walking back to his store.

Civil War Man
2009-09-13, 03:16 PM
Back inside, John nodded. "Fair enough," he said. "I'm not one to tell others how to do things, but I though it would be prudent to make sure. Speaking of which, I did include a note on the back of that sheet. In essence, it says that we'll probably see Gehenna before I am ever part of these squads, as it would be a criminal misallocation of resources. I figure you already factored that into your calculations, but it is simply good practice to explicitly define all known terms."

Froogleyboy
2009-09-13, 03:16 PM
Avery frowns Well, I should go, nice meeting you and, with that, He turns and leaves

Alokov
2009-09-13, 04:36 PM
"Duly noted." Anyone who signs up is now sorted into squads. John will be tech-support, Raine, if he joins, will be a front-liner, and Avery will be field-support (using sorcery) If I got anyone's skills wrong or missed anyone let me know. Also it's fine if anyone doesn't wanna join I'm just supplying what happens if you do.

Froogleyboy
2009-09-13, 04:39 PM
I can't use sorcery, I'm a malk. With protean. Not blood magic.

Alokov
2009-09-13, 06:04 PM
I thought you were the Tremere. I guess you'll be the scout. Change into a bat, scout ahead, come back.

Rayzin
2009-09-13, 07:00 PM
Level 2 protean?

BloodyAngel
2009-09-13, 10:59 PM
Dawn

How was the meeting, miss? The harried ghoul asked, as he pulled away from Elysium.

Pointless. The young woman in the back seat said, as she watched the lights of the city roll by her, There's going to be fighting soon... a lot of it. I need to prepare.

I'll guard you with my life, miss. Came his quick reply.

Dawn smiled, and allowed herself a slight laugh. I know you will, Eric... but that's not what I mean.

Then what?

War means change. For us, it means profit. She said, taking note of the broad smile that crossed his lips when she said "us", I can't risk playing both sides in this... I would be killed. But when this is over... I want my position in the city to be secure.

Then what do you wish of me, miss? Eric asked her, reminded once again that she was not the young, innocent thing she looked.

While the children are out playing... I have things to do. She said, smiling out into the darkness of a city that seemed full of opportunity, Take me home. I have to change, and make some calls.

Kelvienz
2009-09-13, 11:57 PM
(OOC: I would be the Tremere and would be happy to be field support).

Jeff watched as the Setite got into her Lexus and drove off into the night, slightly disappointed that he would not be able to discuss sorcery with her this night, oh well, perhaps there would be others. The constant bickering and posturing of Avery and Raine were starting to annoy him slightly, still he kept his composure, letting the heat of their argument die down.

With the rest of the group dispersing and the Esylium called to an end, he figured now was a good time to get a little bit of research done before the rest of the evening was gone. For some reason Jeff had always been able to awaken as the first rays of sunlight left the horizon and stay awake until the first rays came back again. By his figure, he still had four or five hours of night left and he wouldn't let it go to waste. Walking back to the parking lot, he jumped into his Tiburon and a little while later was pulling up to his haven. Parking the car and nodding to Jon again, he found himself back in his small condo.

For the remainder of the evening, barring any interruptions, Jeff spends his time researching The Open Passage.

Kelvienz
2009-09-14, 01:10 PM
As the night withers away, Jeff continues his study. I would like to make a few rolls to expedite this process at the Storyteller's discretion. Below you should find my Intelligence + Occult rolls as well as a few in case I roll any tens.

Intelligence + Occult

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]
[roll6]
[roll7]

And the Rerolls just in case:

[roll8]
[roll9]
[roll10]

Alokov
2009-09-14, 02:26 PM
I'll let you expedite it.

Kelvienz
2009-09-14, 03:11 PM
With only an hour or two of darkness remaining Jeff had finally finished the last of his notes. He knew the principle was sound as he had spent some time at the chantry discussing it. Now all that remained was for him to take that first proverbial step into action. He stood up from his desk, stretched and took a deep breath. Not wanting to violate the Masquerade, he decided it was best to practice on his bathroom door. Closing the door, he began to trace an intricate pattern in the air with his fingertip. In his mind he called out to the blood that flowed through his veins and took a step forward - straight through the bathroom door as if he were nothing more than a spectre. It had worked.

With the excitement of learning a new ritual still fresh in his mind, Jeff decided against further research - he knew he would be unable to concentrate. The events of the evening began to creep into his idle mind, who were the players? He realized he knew very little of the three he had encountered.

A quick trip to the world wide web and he began to gather what information he could concerning the Ventrue, Malkavian, and Setite.

Going to go ahead and roll for information gathering. The first set of stats is going to be Perception + Investigation as although he is using a computer as a medium, he is not doing anything too complicated with it (programming, etc) and is just using basic search functions to try and determine some basic information. As always, if I am incorrect in this argument, just ask and I shall reroll :)

Perception + Investigation

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]

Alokov
2009-09-14, 04:40 PM
I agree with that.

Froogleyboy
2009-09-14, 06:58 PM
Avery arrives at Love Bites with a skip in his step. He kicks open the door, hands the waitress her check (with a wink) and heads to the phone. Looking on the slip of paper Dawn gave him, he dials the phone

Kelvienz
2009-09-14, 07:05 PM
After a few moments spent researching, Jeff discovers the location of the bar Love Bites and decides perhaps he will pay it a visit. With google maps at his fingertips it does not take him long to get directions and even less time to find his way out of his haven and into his vehicle. A short ride across town later and he parks his car in the parking lot.

Froogleyboy
2009-09-14, 07:10 PM
Avery smells the air, the smell of other Kindred floating through the air, He drops the phone and darts to the parking lot Jeff! What are you here for? It's been a while

Alokov
2009-09-14, 07:18 PM
Dawn arrives at Commissioner MacReary's house and knocks on the door. A grey haired, slightly heavy man in a dress shirt opens the door. In a thick Irish brogue he asks "Whadaya want?"

Kelvienz
2009-09-14, 07:19 PM
Jeff steps out of his car to be greeted by the now familiar Malkavian, "Avery, I had a little bit of free time, found this bar and decided to see what was up. What did you think about the Esylium?"

He walks toward the entrance to the bar with Avery as they continue their conversation.

Froogleyboy
2009-09-14, 07:27 PM
Avery grins It's all right, but now, I'd like to welcome you to love bites He shows Jeff around the bar. It is a bright place, the walls covered in psychedelic colors.

A happy red-headed woman bounces over to Avery Good evening Mr. Hill

Avery kisses her lightly on the cheek Good evening to you as well Brittany, he turns back to Jeff So, would you like a cup of blood? I got in a fresh batch of AB positive earlier tonight

Kelvienz
2009-09-14, 07:33 PM
Jeff looks about the bar, noticing its patrons, obvious exits, architectural design and strategical locations to defend in case of attack - unfortunately had gained his clan's pentiant for not letting his guard down. As Birttany approaches the two he flashes a kind smile at her before answering Avery, "Why thank you, I would greatly appreciate that."

Froogleyboy
2009-09-14, 07:39 PM
Avery snaps his fingers and Brittany runs and brings two glasses, Here you go Mr. Hill, and . . . she motions to Jeff, for an introduction,

Holy sh!t! I forgot! he spins and runs to his phone, awaiting Dawn's answer

Kelvienz
2009-09-14, 07:42 PM
While Avery answers the phone Jeff smiles at Brittany once more, "Excuse me, my name is Jeff and it is a pleasure to meet you." He takes the drink once it is offered to him.

BloodyAngel
2009-09-14, 07:51 PM
Dawn

Leaving the meeting early had turned out to be a boon. Dawn returned home to change into less formal attire, and make several important phone calls before setting off into the night for one very important meeting. Her phone springing to life along the way to her "appointment" just added to the evening's gifts. She didn't recognize the number, but could think of only one person it could be.

Keep going Eric, but park us a block or so away if you could. She told her driver with a coy smile, I have to take this.

With one slender hand, she flipped open her phone, putting it to her ear.

Hello? She said, entirely pleased with herself... but only muffled noises and the distant sound of speech greeted her. Malkavians.... Hello?

It took a few seconds more before the voice on the other end finally answered her. Time enough for her to grow annoyed... though she hid it well.

Hello. Mr. Avery, yes? She asked, I wasn't expecting to hear from you so soon. Are you... busy?

Froogleyboy
2009-09-14, 07:52 PM
She giggles You're like Avery aren't you? You're . . . special?

Froogleyboy
2009-09-14, 07:53 PM
Avery smiles No, I've got time.

Kelvienz
2009-09-14, 07:55 PM
Jeff nods slightly, "I suppose you could call it that."

Froogleyboy
2009-09-14, 07:59 PM
I bet he's a werewolf! Is he a werewolf?

BloodyAngel
2009-09-14, 08:00 PM
Dawn

Well we all have time, and nothing but... She'll add with a faint laugh to her tone, But I'm afraid I'm on my way to an important meeting, so this will need to be fairly quick. Did you want to arrange a more... private... meeting on a night when we're both free?

Froogleyboy
2009-09-14, 08:02 PM
Avery lets out a long laugh I have thousands of years of time, just name the night

Kelvienz
2009-09-14, 08:04 PM
Jeff lets his smile grow slightly, "I suppose stranger things have happened. I guess that would make him a pretty good ally then, huh?" As he is conversing with Brittany, Jeff manages to listen to everything Avery is saying on the phone. He also attempts to hear Dawn's side of the conversation.

Jeff activates Auspex to enhance his hearing.

BloodyAngel
2009-09-14, 08:06 PM
Dawn

Well... I'd hate for this to clash with your new... duties... as part of the scourge. She said softly, delicate fingers flitting over the leather seat, Tomorrow at 9:30? We can meet at this... club you mentioned owning. What was the name of it again?

Froogleyboy
2009-09-14, 08:10 PM
Avery leans against the wall, running his free hand through his hair I call it Love Bites, and Nine thirty is great, but I doubt I'll do much with this group, Killing isn't really my style a large smile crosses his face, revealing his long fangs I'm a lover, not a fighter

BloodyAngel
2009-09-14, 08:12 PM
Dawn

Pity... your display tonight was all bluster, then? She said with a soft laugh, But that's fine. 9:30 tomorrow night... though I'll need to know how to find your club. Despite what people say, I have no sorcery to pull information like that out of thin air.

Froogleyboy
2009-09-14, 08:18 PM
No, I wasn't messing around, he crossed the line, I'd have killed him. Well, Just Google it I guess. It's right down the street from that gaming store.

Kelvienz
2009-09-14, 08:38 PM
Jeff continues the small talk with Brittany and although he is eaves dropping on Avery and Dawn there are no indications of this. "Why would you think he is a werewolf then?"

Froogleyboy
2009-09-14, 08:45 PM
I don't know, sometimes he comes back from a "business trip" and is covered in blood so . . .

Kelvienz
2009-09-14, 08:52 PM
"I see. Well that makes sense then, I suppose."

Froogleyboy
2009-09-14, 08:57 PM
Why? do you know what he is?

Kelvienz
2009-09-14, 09:01 PM
Grins childishly, "Of course, my dear. We are the same he and I. Or it would probably be more accurate to say we are like brothers."

Froogleyboy
2009-09-14, 09:05 PM
Avery glares at Brittany from the bar and her face turns red I'd should be quiet, whenever I ask about Mr. Hill he says he'll have to kill me

Kelvienz
2009-09-14, 09:25 PM
Jeff nods, "Caution is always an admirable quality, although this time I think there was no harm."

Froogleyboy
2009-09-14, 09:31 PM
Avery slides over to Jeff Brittany, I believe that gentleman at the bar needs a drink

Yes, mr. Hill and, with that, she darts away

Now, let's get down to business he sips at his glass of blood Why are you here?

Kelvienz
2009-09-14, 09:38 PM
Jeff nods a slight encouragement to Brittany before she leaves and he turns back to Avery, 'To be perfectly honest, I was just a little bit bored. I couldn't concentrate so I figured I'd head out and see what the night had in store. So here I am. What about that phone call, anything important?"

Froogleyboy
2009-09-15, 03:44 PM
Avery smiles That Attractive Settie woman

Kelvienz
2009-09-15, 03:46 PM
Jeff nods, waiting for a moment, "Ah yes, I remember. If you don't mind me prying, what did she want?"

Froogleyboy
2009-09-15, 03:47 PM
Nothing, just a friendly call. Ain't that often you meet another Kindred

Kelvienz
2009-09-15, 03:55 PM
"Agreed. I had thought about possibly trying to track her down to discuss various aspects of the Setite clan. I've read a decent amount about them but have never had the chance to actually talk to one." Jeff glances around the room, taking a moment to mentally recalculate the most advantageous tactical position again.

Froogleyboy
2009-09-15, 04:10 PM
Yeah, She's pretty cool, don't know why that Rain fella said that stuff

Kelvienz
2009-09-15, 04:12 PM
Jeff shrugs, "I suppose the downside to immortality is it gives you plenty of time to develop eccentricities. Speaking of, have you heard from a squad leader yet? I was wondering what this whole 'track down the sabbat' thing would look like."

Froogleyboy
2009-09-15, 04:19 PM
I was gonna ask you the same thing

Kelvienz
2009-09-15, 04:22 PM
"Well I suppose that answers that question then. You have any street contacts? I suppose we could always start trying to gather some information now."

Froogleyboy
2009-09-15, 04:28 PM
True, And all I have Brittany

BloodyAngel
2009-09-15, 04:33 PM
Dawn

All set? Eric asked her as she flipped the phone shut.

Dawn nodded to him slightly as she returned her phone to her purse. A possible contact... though I'm not sure how reliable. But you know me, Eric. I like to have friends.

She flashed him a smile that briefly made his night. No matter how he tried to hide it, the poor man was enthralled with her, and she loved to toy with him. The blood bond did wonders at making loyal servants...

Her call finished, Dawn bid her driver continue on to her destination for the evening. The little rat's nest building lodged in the middle of Hell's Kitchen was no place for the man who inhabited it. Leaving Eric with the car, she stepped out into the night in her short, black dress and pumps. Far less formal and attention-catching than her court dress, but still a bit out of place for the area. The neighborhood was a dangerous one, but she pitied anyone foolish enough to cause her trouble. She made her way quickly to the home of the man she was looking for and gave a hard knock on the door... not trusting his worn and frayed buzzer. He didn't know it yet, but tonight was the luckiest night of his life...

Mwa ha ha ha ha ha! It begins!

Kelvienz
2009-09-15, 04:44 PM
"Well I suppose that idea is shot then, I don't know anyone either. Perhaps we could ask Brittany if she has any contacts?"

Froogleyboy
2009-09-15, 04:53 PM
(ooc:// I think it'd give us an unfair advantage if she did)
Avery let a long laugh I doubt any of her contacts could help, she's a high school student

Kelvienz
2009-09-15, 04:55 PM
Jeff pauses for a moment, "Oh...well, I...nevermind then. Do you have any ideas?"

Froogleyboy
2009-09-15, 04:57 PM
Wait, I guess

Kelvienz
2009-09-15, 05:05 PM
Jeff sighs letting the air out of his lungs, "Still seems a bit boring." He glances down at his watch and then out into the night, "I guess there isn't much night left, I should probably head home. Thank you for the company, I'm sure we will run into one another again."

Froogleyboy
2009-09-15, 05:13 PM
Avery holds up a peace sign, and says Peace afterward, he heads to his hidey-hole and retires for the morning

Kelvienz
2009-09-15, 05:18 PM
Jeff stands and after saying goodbye to Avery heads back to his Haven to retire for the morning.

Alokov
2009-09-15, 07:09 PM
I already posted what happens when you arrive at MacReary's house. Look back on the last page.

BloodyAngel
2009-09-15, 08:51 PM
Dawn

Sorry... little post a while back, I lost it. Perhaps you should head them with something bright an eye catching?

Dawn greeted the officer with a smile. cocking her head slightly at him as she spoke.

Comissioner MacReary? A pleasure to meet you. She said with an almost playful tone to her voice, I'm here to talk to you about your career. May I come inside?

lisiecki
2009-09-16, 02:40 AM
New York, New York,

~Its a hell of a town~ thought Malcolm to him self as he let the gang bangers dead arm drop to the pavement.

Helping him self to the keys and pressing the alarm, Malcolm found that his new car was... In need of repair, but that was all right for him.

It was last night that he had gotten in to town, the, there not voices he said to him self as he closed his eyes. Visions, Tec had called them Visions, and she had been the closest to a mentor that he had in this “world”.

He had come here, in part, out of being bored of Detroit. The violence WAS fun, but there was nothing new to it, nothing fresh to bring one coming back for more. It was a monsters town, but a bit to primeval, to primordial for his tastes.

When Tec had given him leave to follow his visions, he knew that it was the right thing to do, so started hitchhiking, to give him self that collage rode trip, that he had never given him self in collage.

He wandered the flat searching for what could be found. The first room he found was the bathroom, mold crusted the shower and sink. The less said about the toilet its self, the better, but then again, lacking any interesting biology the odds of that being touched were slim to null

After the shower, Malcolm found, much to his surprise, an honest to Caine goatee trimming set. It went through his thick dark hair, falling off in tendril at his feet.
While still nude he applied the straight razor to his head, moving the stubble down to bare skin
While not the best at this type of grooming, all it took was some blood at the end to heal everything back to how it should be. He left the bathroom still nude, looking for tonights outfit.

True to form one of the thugs had a knee length leather coat.
Seeing this Malcolm smiled and shrugged removing his shirt and putting on the coat. ~you have to love the classics~ ran through his head, either his own voice smirking ~how very late 90's angst teenager of me~

The leather pants that had brought him here were next, and an “ark em asylum” teeshirt found in a plastic bag next to the game of the same, still unopened by its dead owner.

Looking at him self in the Mirror Malcolm left the house. Now really who WOULDN'T think that he looked like the spitting image of a mature, responsible

Now that he was in town he could see that he was going to need to go shopping, and meet some of New Yorks other lovely individuals.

He shoved the toys he had so far, a shotgun he had taken from a trucker in Ohio, a sledgehammer he found on his way in to the city, in to the foot space of his borrowed car, and put the car in drive, to see what he could see.

Alokov
2009-09-16, 07:20 PM
Dawn

Sorry... little post a while back, I lost it. Perhaps you should head them with something bright an eye catching?

Dawn greeted the officer with a smile. cocking her head slightly at him as she spoke.

Comissioner MacReary? A pleasure to meet you. She said with an almost playful tone to her voice, I'm here to talk to you about your career. May I come inside?

Death to all who are Righteous (My new title for Setite related posts)

"Can't hurt, I suppose, you don't look like the home-invasion type although you never can tell around here, and if you are, well, that's what this is for (nodding at his gun)." He motions you in but doesn't put away his revolver. He leads to the sitting room where he motions for you to take a seat on the battered couch while he takes the slgihtly more battered easy chair.

lisiecki
2009-09-17, 01:39 AM
Driving down the unfrimillure streets, Mal takes out his cell phone and punches in the number he was give.

"Hello there, this is Mal, you should know me by now, from reputation at least. I've been told that our /cousins/" he can hear him self snear in to the phone. "Have been looking for us, any ideas on where I can find some of them, to tell them how much i enjoy this city?"

BloodyAngel
2009-09-17, 05:18 AM
Dawn

Dawn allowed herself inside with a coy smile, brushing off the man's bluster. He was either trying to impress her, or felt threatened by her, and if the later case, it showed he was smarter than he looked.

A police commissioner in a neighborhood like this? Such a pity. No wonder you feel the need to carry that thing wherever you go. You must be the only one on this block who isn't on drugs, or selling them. She said, looking around his place with distaste, You would think on your salary, you could afford better, sweet. What's wrong? Gambling debts? Alimony? A little too fond of blow?

She laughed softly to herself at the though, continuing without missing a beat, I couldn't care less. You could do lines off of a hooker's @#$ on the job if I was in charge. In fact, I'm sure it would be quite a show.

Dawn paused a second to look him over, the slightest curl of a smile to her lips, her fingers tracing lightly against her knee as she sat down on his couch... carrying herself as if it was a pile of silk pillows rather than a piece of beat-up furniture he'd probably gotten second hand... maybe third. She let her presence seep into him, lending weight to her words. He would find disagreeing with her a difficult task indeed.

I want to help you, sweet. And I want you to help me. She told him, with a tone that made promises all it's own, Play along, and you'll be living in loft in Manhatten soon enough... and possibly not alone. What do you say?

Froogleyboy
2009-09-17, 01:16 PM
Avery awoke with a deep hunger in his stomach. As he stumbled from his quarters, he called A glass of O negative please!

Coming Mr. Hill! she then comes bouncing in and hands Avery a warm glass of blood

As Avery sips at the cup, he says Get the Combi, I'm looking to go for a drive

Rayzin
2009-09-18, 07:16 PM
Raine eventually arrives at his store, the familiar ringing of the door and dusty air greet him like an old friend. Raine slowly strips off his overcoat and takes out his uzi, setting it on the store counter. Locking the door, he then slowly goes over each object looking at them fondly before going to the back of the store. He grabs the uzi and walks into his room, his little haven in the middle of nowhere. There are cluttered books, magazines and papers scattered everywhere , a small bed and a relatively new computer. After locking himself in his room and closing all the shutters and windows, he turns on the security cameras monitors, then his computer. Afterward he begins to search up local homicide hotspots on the news and police reports.Jeff was right. Follow the blood and you find the Sabbat at the end.

After finishing his research, regardless of what he finds Raine prepares his weapons. He walks over to a small closet and opens it, a small pile of papers fall out and more dust spills out. He takes out a pump action shotgun, an old Winchester, and slowly lays it down on the table. He cleans each one, then checks over his clips on his uzi and reloads the shells inside his shotgun. He makes extra sure each one chambers properly and the pump is smooth. Afterwards he wanders to the front of the shop, grabbing a ring off the lit up front display case. It has a small inscription on it and seems somewhat ominous in the light. Raine looks at it with a sort of passion, not one feeling but a mix. Hate, envy, jealousy and fear at the same time.

Raine walks over to the shop counter and holds the ring on the table. From the recess's of the counter he takes out a small set of ornate tools. Laying the ring on a small block Raine takes out a small chisel and hammer. He smashes The hammer into the handle and breaks one side of the ring. He repeats this on the opposite side splitting it into two. A grunt of exertion emphasizes the hits each time, and a soft sigh is emitted after he finishes.

Afterwards he pockets both pieces and walks out of his store towards the locations hes researched. Of course being careful to lock the doors after.

Alokov
2009-09-18, 07:41 PM
Dawn

Dawn allowed herself inside with a coy smile, brushing off the man's bluster. He was either trying to impress her, or felt threatened by her, and if the later case, it showed he was smarter than he looked.

A police commissioner in a neighborhood like this? Such a pity. No wonder you feel the need to carry that thing wherever you go. You must be the only one on this block who isn't on drugs, or selling them. She said, looking around his place with distaste, You would think on your salary, you could afford better, sweet. What's wrong? Gambling debts? Alimony? A little too fond of blow?

She laughed softly to herself at the though, continuing without missing a beat, I couldn't care less. You could do lines off of a hooker's @#$ on the job if I was in charge. In fact, I'm sure it would be quite a show.

Dawn paused a second to look him over, the slightest curl of a smile to her lips, her fingers tracing lightly against her knee as she sat down on his couch... carrying herself as if it was a pile of silk pillows rather than a piece of beat-up furniture he'd probably gotten second hand... maybe third. She let her presence seep into him, lending weight to her words. He would find disagreeing with her a difficult task indeed.

I want to help you, sweet. And I want you to help me. She told him, with a tone that made promises all it's own, Play along, and you'll be living in loft in Manhatten soon enough... and possibly not alone. What do you say?

Of course I wouldn't be living alone, I am married, and likely to stay that way. Now as to why I'm living here, i'm stuck in this damn neighborhood 'cause this is where they decided to put me, nothing more to it. I don't think it very likely that you could help me, and even if you could i'm not so stupid as to accept such an offer from a total stranger, especially not one who has shown total disregard for the law, both physical and moral. If you somehow think I'm a gulllible sod like those new recruits who can't keep their jaws off whenever they see a pretty woman, think again."

Alokov
2009-09-18, 07:49 PM
Mal, your contact provides you with a street to go to.

lisiecki
2009-09-18, 08:49 PM
Malcolm

Driving his car down the abandoned streets Mal can't help but be disappointed.
So many turf wars, so much chaos, and all for this little S***Hole?

At least in Detroit they tried harder.

Mal turns his car in the direction that his contact gave him, looking from left to right, looking for signs of vampire upholding there masqurade

Alokov
2009-09-18, 09:17 PM
From now on Mal's and Raine's posts are gonna be carried on exclusively in spoilers for reasons which will become clear later. Please, if you're not one of those two don't read that stuff. If you do, I guess it's ok as long as you don't act on any of it but still, it defeats the point.

Rayzin
2009-09-18, 09:30 PM
Raine peers from his jacket to see Malcom's car, and immediately dismiss's it. Immediately though he realizes that it seems to be idling near the same spot. Raine walks over, slowly taking out his uzi as he does. He knocks on the window. He tries looking inside.

lisiecki
2009-09-18, 09:59 PM
Mal Steps out of his car, looking his new "friend" over. He takes a moment to wonder, is this a man who is committed to the future of all Cainites, if not is he one that will have to be shown the way, or will this fall to more senseless Cainite on Cainite violence.
Seeing that the man opposite him is already armed he takes takes the sword that occupies the passengers seat and steps out of the car.

Mal is still covered from the shower he took, the orange "arkham asylum" teeshirt stretched across him to the point where it looks painted on.

As he steps out of the car, he places the sword under the long black coat and winks at the new arivial.

As he pulls him self up to his full hight he looks Raine up and down and says

"Yes, Can I help you friend" with wide smile, fangs bared

BloodyAngel
2009-09-18, 10:34 PM
Dawn

Dawn smiled as the man grew defensive. All that fluster over a polite offer? It seemed more and more likely that he was scared of her.

Come now. What sort of person would go through all the trouble of paying a late night visit to an officer of the law if they weren't absolutely certain they had reason? She asked him, amused, I'm no lunatic, commissioner. I've done my research. I KNOW you're not married, just like I know that you've pushed for a transfer three times. Your record is exemplary... and you've done everything you can to pull yourself up the ranks in the hopes of getting out of this hellhole, haven't you? But you did too well. They won't take you away from this place because you know it. Because you grew up here and impressed them with your work here. You did TOO well for them to let you leave.

Despite the man's bluster, her voice remained calm and soft... almost patronizing, as if she were explaining something to a lesser. She leaned forward onto the table to face him, her lips registering the barest hint of a smile... or perhaps a held-back laugh.

What's more... I think the only reason you let me in here... is hope that I'm right. She told him, But if you'd prefer... I can leave. I'm sure you'll manage just fine on your own.

Rayzin
2009-09-18, 10:35 PM
Raine gives him a good look in return before giving a broad genuine smile. Raine lowers his gun, not entirely but showing some of it in a calculated manner. He bites the finger of one of his right glove and pulls it off, then places it in one of his pockets. Raine extends his chilly hands towards Malcolm. A gesture not shown to most people. The touch would verify his kindred blight, colder than most others vampires that simply made on uncomfortable. Raines touch could actually frost over the objects he was holding if he wasn't careful to put it down.
"Pleasure to meet you. What a quaint notion that i should meat you upon same area. Perhaps we have a common goal here that would bring our acquaintance?" Raine inquisitively asks, not trying to be to bold and burying his words in silk.

Alokov
2009-09-18, 10:42 PM
Dawn

Dawn smiled as the man grew defensive. All that fluster over a polite offer? It seemed more and more likely that he was scared of her.

Come now. What sort of person would go through all the trouble of paying a late night visit to an officer of the law if they weren't absolutely certain they had reason? She asked him, amused, I'm no lunatic, commissioner. I've done my research. I KNOW you're not married, just like I know that you've pushed for a transfer three times. Your record is exemplary... and you've done everything you can to pull yourself up the ranks in the hopes of getting out of this hellhole, haven't you? But you did too well. They won't take you away from this place because you know it. Because you grew up here and impressed them with your work here. You did TOO well for them to let you leave.

Despite the man's bluster, her voice remained calm and soft... almost patronizing, as if she were explaining something to a lesser. She leaned forward onto the table to face him, her lips registering the barest hint of a smile... or perhaps a held-back laugh.

What's more... I think the only reason you let me in here... is hope that I'm right. She told him, But if you'd prefer... I can leave. I'm sure you'll manage just fine on your own.

OOC: ahem, he is married, he just has no kids.

"Obviously you have not done your research well. I am married. I can call my wife in here if you need proof. I can even dig up a copy of the license if need be. As to the rest. I would prefer not to be stuck here but if the powers that be insist there's not much I can do. Now let's end this maddening beating around the bush. Make a concrete offer or get out."

lisiecki
2009-09-18, 10:52 PM
Raine gives him a good look in return before giving a broad genuine smile. Raine lowers his gun, not entirely but showing some of it in a calculated manner. He bites the finger of one of his right glove and pulls it off, then places it in one of his pockets. Raine extends his chilly hands towards Malcolm. A gesture not shown to most people. The touch would verify his kindred blight, colder than most others vampires that simply made on uncomfortable. Raines touch could actually frost over the objects he was holding if he wasn't careful to put it down.
"Pleasure to meet you. What a quaint notion that i should meat you upon same area. Perhaps we have a common goal here that would bring our acquaintance?" Raine inquisitively asks, not trying to be to bold and burying his words in silk.

Mal takes Raine's hand in one and slaps it with the other, upon feeling the cold of Raine's flesh he pulls both back laughing and shaking his hands like a child who went out with out mittens on.

"Well Well my friend, I have to admit its nice to see that there are other Cainites in this city that dont feel the need to hide what they are" Mal closes his coat, but contiunes to stand infront of him, not to intimidate, but with as much mass as Mal has, it is hard not to take up that space.

"Perhaps we do son of Caine, who are you, and what goals could you share with another?"

Rayzin
2009-09-18, 11:00 PM
Raine looks around before putting a hand over one of Mals shoulder, of course slowly as to not ruin whatever negotiation was going on. Vampires where hostile creatures after all.
He takes a few steps leading Malcolm to the side away from anyone. "I have..." Raine pauses, "disposition, to..." The words are chosen carefully, "Should i say, have a distaste in the ways of common Kindred law. I seek a different, system. One that slights its members less, treats them equally."
As Raine is talking one hand is inside his cloak, the uzi barrel pointed against Malcolm's body, "I suppose we are brothers in juxtaposition of mind? I mean no harm, unless of course. You are against me." Raine holds his breath, unsure of Malcolms response.

lisiecki
2009-09-18, 11:19 PM
Raine looks around before putting a hand over one of Mals shoulder, of course slowly as to not ruin whatever negotiation was going on. Vampires where hostile creatures after all.
He takes a few steps leading Malcolm to the side away from anyone. "I have..." Raine pauses, "disposition, to..." The words are chosen carefully, "Should i say, have a distaste in the ways of common Kindred law. I seek a different, system. One that slights its members less, treats them equally."
As Raine is talking one hand is inside his cloak, the uzi barrel pointed against Malcolm's body, "I suppose we are brothers in juxtaposition of mind? I mean no harm, unless of course. You are against me." Raine holds his breath, unsure of Malcolms response.

Mal looks the newcomer up and down.
"I am afraid friend that there is the possibility that your mistaking me for some one else. Perhaps we could get a bit more done if you were to speak more candidly. After all who are we fooling, we are both predators that feast upon the blood of the living, why should we be afraid to admit this. Tell me what your thinking, and i promise i won't tell on you for being honest." He walks away from the car, strolling down the street, he extends one hand to Raine and motions him over, making it clear that Raine is more than welcome to walk beside him. "Walk with me Childe of Cain, let me see what is in your heart, and Ill show you whats in mine, after all if I am who you think i am, Im not likely to giveup my secrets quickly am I?" Mal turns to look at Reine and winks at him

Rayzin
2009-09-18, 11:27 PM
Raine accompanies Malcolm walking in stride with him, finally relaxing his posure. Raine is of course careful for people watching. He talks only loud enough for his companion to hear and glares at the curious, "It seems you are quite compassionate of my troubles and I of yours. Tell me where I may join, or are you on the same journey as I?"

lisiecki
2009-09-18, 11:34 PM
Raine accompanies Malcolm walking in stride with him, finally relaxing his posure. Raine is of course careful for people watching. He talks only loud enough for his companion to hear and glares at the curious, "It seems you are quite compassionate of my troubles and I of yours. Tell me where I may join, or are you on the same journey as I?"

Mal makes no such attempt to cover his voice, he dosn't yell his words, but maintains a normal conversational tone. He turns to look at Raine.
"I wouldn't say COMPASSION is the right word, although it may be. This is the way in Undeath. If I have something that is of value to you, and costs me nothing to give to you, is it not my duity as your brother Cainite to give it to you, to make your nights more productive? If I give you the means to help your self, will you not help me as well. If I was able to help you, and I did not, how would that make me any diffrent than the eldars who sit in there homes and have there blood delivered, withholding the joy of the hunt from them selves?" Mal looks forward and continues walking "Still, You haven't given me a proper noun yet, what origination are you looking for?"

Rayzin
2009-09-19, 01:09 AM
"A certain Black Hand shall we say. The one that used to feed the elders that bit it, until they got fed up with it..." He looks at Malcolm before uttering,"The Sabbat."

lisiecki
2009-09-19, 01:25 AM
"A certain Black Hand shall we say. The one that used to feed the elders that bit it, until they got fed up with it..." He looks at Malcolm before uttering,"The Sabbat."

Malcolm turns to look at Raine "Impressive, Impressive, You know not many of your kind manage to say it out loud before I get bored. I have to admit, for some reason it takes balls to say that these days, so, I am impressed." He turns and looks Rain in the eye, waiting until he could feel the shadows fall on his face just so [COLOR="Red"]"and you did guess correctly, I am Malcolm Aleo, the new Bishop of the Sword of Caine in New York You are correct, the Sabbat offers all vampires equality through freedom. We know that every vampire is free to create their own destiny without being hindered by the reputations of their elders, and that no Sabbat has to lay down their life for cowards who cannot take care of their own matters."

Rayzin
2009-09-19, 02:04 AM
Raine looks unphased, for the moment. Soon he smiles, "To think that I who was looking for the Sabbat for the Camarilla would find it here." A soft chuckle is erupted before changing. " I think, that the Camarilla deserves to be burned to the ground. Nothing would please me more than to destroy that pitiful existence and i would love to destroy it from within." He doesn't even glance at Malcolm as he throws his fit, a complete mask of malice covers his face. "The aristocrats that sit and judge as if they are better deserve to be staked, the powermongering whores burned, and the inactive to meet the sun. They should all meet the final death, hopefully by my hands."

lisiecki
2009-09-19, 02:12 AM
Raine looks unphased, for the moment. Soon he smiles, "To think that I who was looking for the Sabbat for the Camarilla would find it here." A soft chuckle is erupted before changing. " I think, that the Camarilla deserves to be burned to the ground. Nothing would please me more than to destroy that pitiful existence and i would love to destroy it from within." He doesn't even glance at Malcolm as he throws his fit, a complete mask of malice covers his face. "The aristocrats that sit and judge as if they are better deserve to be staked, the powermongering whores burned, and the inactive to meet the sun. They should all meet the final death, hopefully by my hands."

Malcolm smiles at these words. [COLOR="Red"]"It is a common feeling. The young wish for the respect that they deserve, while old keep the power for them selves. It was as true in the revolt as it is today, when we were able to kill the Founders, there Children are less of a challenge. You are of corse welcome to throw your rebellion in private, or if you are able to bring this much passion to the situation, we can discuss other opportunity's that may be open for you. Either way, it is a matter of days and weeks before we bring fire to the camarillia of this city, not months or years"

Rayzin
2009-09-19, 10:11 AM
Raine looks hopeful, but a darker kind, wishing for the worst of the Camarilla. He thinks before talking again. "Perhaps we may go somewhere else and discuss this, perhaps a safer location like my haven." Raine starts before stopping and asking, "I am Raine Astley, and how shall I adress you bishop?"

Froogleyboy
2009-09-19, 01:36 PM
Brittany brings a small VW bus up to the bar, and Avery sits in the back yelling directions at her

lisiecki
2009-09-19, 02:26 PM
Raine looks hopeful, but a darker kind, wishing for the worst of the Camarilla. He thinks before talking again. "Perhaps we may go somewhere else and discuss this, perhaps a safer location like my haven." Raine starts before stopping and asking, "I am Raine Astley, and how shall I adress you bishop?"

"I'm not overly fromal, your not one of my pack, and I have meet you while not at war, although with New York becoming so popular these days, it seems that you may meet some who will want more formality in there address. The Sword, unlike what you may be used to, demands only that we respect those who we know are worthy of our respect, at the moment Malcolm will do" Mal pauses and looks around the street "Is there something about this neighborhood i don't know? All I see are mortals going about there pointless, nightly existence, unaware of any of the wars that rage about them"

Alokov
2009-09-19, 02:33 PM
For Mal and Raine

this place is a hotbed of Sabbat activity. Your contact thought it likely that Cams wishing to find Sabbat to kill, of which there are many thanks to LaCroix's inflamatory oratory, might come here.

Rayzin
2009-09-19, 02:43 PM
"It seems that the humans think of this as some gang killing spree or just another bad year in New York. The Camarilla have realized this as the obvious Sabbat incursions, they are organizing war coteries to combat what they see as a threat. I signed up for these but don't have any idea that I wish to work for the prince, I want to benefit the Sabbats cause instead. The Camarilla seems to either remain ignorant to what you are doing or chooses not to disclose it." Raine to takes a quick look around, "What i don't want are those bloody Nosferatu or Camirilla agents knowing what sect i will remain loyal to."

lisiecki
2009-09-19, 02:53 PM
"It seems that the humans think of this as some gang killing spree or just another bad year in New York. The Camarilla have realized this as the obvious Sabbat incursions, they are organizing war coteries to combat what they see as a threat. I signed up for these but don't have any idea that I wish to work for the prince, I want to benefit the Sabbats cause instead. The Camarilla seems to either remain ignorant to what you are doing or chooses not to disclose it." Raine to takes a quick look around, "What i don't want are those bloody Nosferatu or Camirilla agents knowing what sect i will remain loyal to."

Mal sighs "The shame of it is, that the Camarilla IS NOT wrong about the broad strokes. We are at war with them, and we will prevail, not the individuals but the sect its self is a tool of the ancients. If you are searious about this, and i feel you are, then I would want you to hear things from the individuals i lead, if i were to let you join just because you talked to me, I would be no different than your *Scoff*prince*scoff* I would suggest we go back to the comunal haven, or if you wish to go to yours, that we invite others over/

Rayzin
2009-09-19, 03:17 PM
"I would prefer to go to the comunal haven, my shop is not secure at all. It is bound to attract attention from the Camarilla, you will lead on?"

lisiecki
2009-09-19, 03:31 PM
"I would prefer to go to the comunal haven, my shop is not secure at all. It is bound to attract attention from the Camarilla, you will lead on?"

Mal Laughs clapping him on the back he may well notice than on Mal's hand there is a tatoo of a black hand. "See, I like you already." He points to an open sewer great. "If you would please depose of any cellphones, pda's ect ect ect you have on your person, your welcome to keep your weapons, but I just cant risk you leading any one back to the haven." Mal removes his own cell phone and hits the first speed dial "Yes, this is Malcolm, we have some one who wants to thinks he wants to join the Sword, gather the boys and girls up, I want him to talk to them before he makes up his mind"

Rayzin
2009-09-19, 04:05 PM
Raine takes out a generally unused cell phone, he tosses it down. "Your secrets are completely safe with me, and i do not think the Camarilla has bugged or tracked me in any way."

lisiecki
2009-09-19, 04:28 PM
Raine takes out a generally unused cell phone, he tosses it down. "Your secrets are completely safe with me, and i do not think the Camarilla has bugged or tracked me in any way."

I wouldn't put it past them. Its not that i don't trust you, its that the "Prince" of your city if hes any thing like most, will use any chance he can to manipulate you abuse your trust, and sink to any depth to spread false hoods about the true threats that face us all

Malcome leads you to his car, containing a small armoury worth of shotguns, submachine guns, and a chainsaw. Baring anything interesting he takes you to a werehouse in a crappy part of the city and as he leads you in he asks

"Tell me, Im curious, what do you know about the sword of Caine? you seem trusting for some one who's been around Camarillia lies and propaganda" [/COLOR]

Kelvienz
2009-09-19, 06:28 PM
Jeff awakens early the next evening, his humanity calling to him before the sun had set. Luckily the ritual he had performed last night would keep the damaging rays of the sun out of his small condo and so he arose without fear. He yawned, stretched and began his routine. A short shower later and he was ready to face the evening. Because the sun still peaked its head above the horizon, he was stuck within his haven but this did not bother him. As most of his clan knew, there was always research to be done, always more to learn. He sat down with an old tome he had borrowed from his chantry's library and began to read. He had just recently discovered an interesting ritual whose utility was instantly obvious. This ritual created a vast amount of fog which obscured the vision of everyone except the caster. For the next hour or so, while waiting for the sun to finally drop, Jeff spent time studying.

Pushing himself away from his desk and standing up, Jeff stretched again. It seemed like a good time for a break. He spent a moment fishing his cellphone out of his pocket and immediately dialed the number he had found for the Love Bite's bar, hoping to catch Avery. Perhaps his new found friend would have some new information about the squadrons that were said to be forming to battle the Sabbat.
The following roll is to expediate the learning of The Veils of Kirophet, a Level 2 ritual.
Intelligence + Occult
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]
[roll6]
[roll7]

Rayzin
2009-09-19, 08:27 PM
"I suppose I didn't really know. I only heard rumours that the elders try to censor over the ages, the ones about normal vampires being free in the Sabbat. Banded together againt the elders to fight. The meeting from the Elysium made me finally take action after all this time, clearly theres a chance for me to finally throw my hat into the conflict. Make a diffrence."

Froogleyboy
2009-09-19, 11:01 PM
Avery grabs his cell phone and calls Dawn About that meeting . . . are you free now?

lisiecki
2009-09-19, 11:35 PM
"I suppose I didn't really know. I only heard rumours that the elders try to censor over the ages, the ones about normal vampires being free in the Sabbat. Banded together againt the elders to fight. The meeting from the Elysium made me finally take action after all this time, clearly theres a chance for me to finally throw my hat into the conflict. Make a diffrence."

Mal turns on the bank of lights in the haven. Like his car there are banks of weapons, random blood splatters and a chair with restraints on it.
"I have to admit, I'm surprised that they tell you even that much truth. Its true, we do ban against some elders, but only those that are tools of the true threats to our kind, I must admit there are only so many things that I can tell you before your properly initiated, with out the pack here the only thing I can think of is to show you how we do our work with Cainites who are unwilling to do there best to protect us all from threats they consider myths...
You've said that your a member of some sort of Camarillia hit squad, If you'd like we can continue the night with a bang, get some good work done before your potential family comes to the party."
He points towards a corners off room
"If you'd like some refreshments, there in the back room"

Rayzin
2009-09-20, 12:06 AM
"I do think i will indulge myself before i meet your friends, with your permission of course." Raine looks around, "You ever consider getting a potted plant or something?" He gives a broad grin before walking through the door to have a quick drink, make sure hes feels at his best.

Froogleyboy
2009-09-20, 12:26 AM
While waiting for dawns response, Avery looks on the net (thank you Google maps) and finds the way to Raine's antique shop. Upon arriving he brushes Brittany's amber red hair out of her eyes Family buisness, sweet heart, go home and make yourself a martini. He glances around the parking lot Raine! Are you here?

Rayzin
2009-09-20, 12:30 AM
Eventually Avery would find a small shop located in the center of a large strip mall. Of course the shop is closed, everything is dark inside except for a light at the back. Theres an Closed Sign and a silhouette of a man appears in the back, he seems to be looking at a unidentifiable object.

lisiecki
2009-09-20, 12:34 AM
"I do think i will indulge myself before i meet your friends, with your permission of course." Raine looks around, "You ever consider getting a potted plant or something?" He gives a broad grin before walking through the door to have a quick drink, make sure hes feels at his best.

"Not my 'friends' per se. some are of-cores, others are respected brothers in arms. Some I quite dislike, some quite dislike myself, but each I trust in out shared battle against the ancients, for with out them, we can never achieve the goal of TRUE freedom for for all Cainites. I suppose the proper analogy for those who do not know the truth that we perpose wouldnt understand would be to think of them as family who you would risk your life for, and would do the same for you."

Mal walks over to the door to the room, revealing mortals of both genders, assorted ethnic groups and ages, all caged, and in various states of health. Mal looks for any reaction the newcomer may have.

"One of the things that the Sword understands that the Camarillia dose not, is that mortals are a resource, yes, we once numbered among them, but we now have a greater purpose. In a war, it is the responsibility of the leader to ensure that the troops have what they need" He sweeps an arm towards the walls "both in physical arms, and in the case of Cainites, blood that is necessary to bring the light to the uninformed"

Rayzin
2009-09-20, 12:43 AM
Raine looks in shock for a moment at the people, he starts after a moment. He regains his wits in a moment, "Yes, i suppose humans are simply sustenance. The Camarilla ways make it otherwise, hiding behind a humane mask i suppose. Although i do find this slightly distasteful." Raine wrinkles his nose. He walks along looking at the kine, relishing the thought of being this free already, "I can take my pick, yes?"

Froogleyboy
2009-09-20, 12:49 AM
Avery kicks through the door and walks in quietly Yes, I'll pay for the damage. But, for now, I need your assistance Raine.

lisiecki
2009-09-20, 12:56 AM
Raine looks in shock for a moment at the people, he starts after a moment. He regains his wits in a moment, "Yes, i suppose humans are simply sustenance. The Camarilla ways make it otherwise, hiding behind a humane mask i suppose. Although i do find this slightly distasteful." Raine wrinkles his nose. He walks along looking at the kine, relishing the thought of being this free already, "I can take my pick, yes?"

"Indeed, again I am impressed, very few who were raised in the camarillia are as understating as your self. It is not what i would prefer to do either, there is nothing quite like the thrill of the hunt that humanity is but a blink of our existence, but in times of need, having to find ones next meal is a distraction that can get one, or ones pack killed. You may take whatever one one suits you. Some of us have preferences left over from our mortal lives, some have these forced on them by the curses that the ancients have forced upon us, either way it is not up for me to care, your place in our ranks will be chosen by your ability's. Each Cainite is an individual, with there strengths and weakness, to try to classify you by what mistakes your founder made, would be shortsighted to the point of hilarity. Drink your fill, if the vessel dies, it die, if it lives, it lives."

Rayzin
2009-09-20, 01:14 AM
Avery kicks through the door and walks in quietly Yes, I'll pay for the damage. But, for now, I need your assistance Raine.

The man at the back stands up with a shotgun in his hand, its trained at Avery. A blonde Caucasian male with very worn features looks at him, "Im sorry sir, Mr. Astley is out today. Can i help you with anything else?" His knuckles are white against the shotgun barrel and his weapon is shaking slightly from the tension.

He walks slowly towards the door to Raines room, blocking the entrance. Which is of course also locked.

Rayzin
2009-09-20, 01:20 AM
"Indeed, again I am impressed, very few who were raised in the camarillia are as understating as your self. It is not what i would prefer to do either, there is nothing quite like the thrill of the hunt that humanity is but a blink of our existence, but in times of need, having to find ones next meal is a distraction that can get one, or ones pack killed. You may take whatever one one suits you. Some of us have preferences left over from our mortal lives, some have these forced on them by the curses that the ancients have forced upon us, either way it is not up for me to care, your place in our ranks will be chosen by your ability's. Each Cainite is an individual, with there strengths and weakness, to try to classify you by what mistakes your founder made, would be shortsighted to the point of hilarity. Drink your fill, if the vessel dies, it die, if it lives, it lives."
Raine indeed has very strange prefrence. He looks for the richest or most powerful human, draggin him out of the cage and feeding on him forcefully. After a brief thrill from the brutality and the feeling of the Kiss, Raine drops the body. He didn't drain the man dry, but almost, Raine knew enough to stop before he died completely. Although he did feed past the point of being sated, it felt good to go without discrimination. " I suppose should wait for your friends now, will they arrive before sunrise?"

BloodyAngel
2009-09-20, 01:27 AM
Dawn

Hmm... That's what happens when you don't do your own research, I suppose. Dawn said with a sigh, No matter. Let me make you this offer, then. I can arrange to have you transferred to queens... with a significant raise and commendation. You'd be out of here for good.

She let the offer hang in the air for a moment, leaning back in her seat and crossing her legs.

Is that a good enough offer to merit your consideration, commissioner? I'd really hate this to turn into some cliche Tête-à-tête full of threats and pointless bravado.

lisiecki
2009-09-20, 01:32 AM
Raine indeed has very strange prefrence. He looks for the richest or most powerful human, draggin him out of the cage and feeding on him forcefully. After a brief thrill from the brutality and the feeling of the Kiss, Raine drops the body. He didn't drain the man dry, but almost, Raine knew enough to stop before he died completely. Although he did feed past the point of being sated, it felt good to go without discrimination. " I suppose should wait for your friends now, will they arrive before sunrise?"

Mal walks to the nearly drained man and throws a bottle of Gateraid and a packet of Jerky at his feet "waste not want not. I believe they will, if they are not, then I can begin the ritual my self it must be done as close do dawn as we can, and there is no reasion we can not do it together, but it will be important that they are here to witness your rebirth as a warrior of Caine. I admit, it is unusual for one of your history to come to us, and to request to join, no doubt there are a few in shock" (OOC I don't feel comfortable playing NPCs my self, thats for the ST after all ;) But now allow me to pick your brain Childe of Cain, and I of cores am willing to answer any simple questions you may have, but until the rituals are complete, it is impossible for me to tell to much" He laughs "look at me, almost like one of the elders that I fight, hiding behind secrets. In the mean time, I should pick your brain. You said that even now the camarillia hunts us. What do you know about there "troops" as it were. Numbers, Locations, Abilitys and the like will be helpful when we begin tommarow"
Mal Tosses a shovel to Raines feet "It is best we begin, after all we can talk and work at the same time. If you are to accept your rebirth, then you will need to accept that the mortal period of your life is dead, and come out of the earth reborn. The traditional size is 6 feet long, six feet deep and three feet wide i beleve." Mal begins to turn over the dirt

Rayzin
2009-09-20, 01:43 AM
Raine chuckles deeply, "Just as the elders say, they bury you in a pit." He thinks for a moment, "Theres some people that signed up i believe, the most obvious is a strange Malkavian called Avery. He seemed to have some sort of peaceful chivalry thing going on, defending some Follower of Set that i happened to insult. I don't know what side she would take on this fight, the women named Dawn seems pretty sneaky. Theres also a Malkavian hacker, he seemed quite smart and rational. I wouldn't doubt his abilities but he didn't seem very physically powerful."

Raine thinks for a moment, "The one called Avery did mention a nightclub. I will find out soon enough. The Tremere will undoubtable hid in a chantry, like all others do." He picks up the shovel

lisiecki
2009-09-20, 02:07 AM
Raine chuckles deeply, "Just as the elders say, they bury you in a pit." He thinks for a moment, "Theres some people that signed up i believe, the most obvious is a strange Malkavian called Avery. He seemed to have some sort of peaceful chivalry thing going on, defending some Follower of Set that i happened to insult. I don't know what side she would take on this fight, the women named Dawn seems pretty sneaky. Theres also a Malkavian hacker, he seemed quite smart and rational. I wouldn't doubt his abilities but he didn't seem very physically powerful."

Raine thinks for a moment, "The one called Avery did mention a nightclub. I will find out soon enough. The Tremere will undoubtable hid in a chantry, like all others do." He picks up the shovel

Mal's first reaction to what he hears is a snarl and a shudder through his body. "One who folowes is in the city, and one of the betrayers, " He spits on the ground. "One of the few left who answer to there founders name, and worse yet, have the gaul to honor him for what hes done."
Mal visibily takes a moment, closes his eyes and composes him self.
"Those who revear Set are one of the few family's who are not invited in to the Sabbat. While even the Malkavians and the Children answer to there founders name, they do not take it as a bade of honour. The Ones who Follow are never to be trusted, nor to be dismissed in combat. The malkavians do not sound like to much of a threat from what you describe, but even in the sword there are those who honour Honour, I follow my own interpretation of it. As for the grave." He laughs
"I admit it is typically for 'on the fly' creations, but with out tradition, we have nothing, and i know more than a few of us who become quite 'touchy' if the rules arnt followed"

Froogleyboy
2009-09-20, 02:08 AM
Whoa, no need for violance. I just needed to talk to Raine

Rayzin
2009-09-20, 05:08 PM
To Malcolm
Raine picks up the shovel, "No problems, where to now?"

The man keeps his gun pointed, "As stated, Mr. Astley had an appointment today. Is there anything else?" He moves back kicking a chair between him and Avery.

Alokov
2009-09-20, 05:28 PM
To Raine and Mal
At that moment, the first pack members begin to trickle in, first is a heavily body-modded Tzimisce hes strides up to Raine and ofers his hand "a new brother in arms, this is joyous news, I am Xabrikt of the Tzimisce

Dawn

"Aye, that is agreeable." He puts away his gun finally, "and how do you expect to do this?"

BloodyAngel
2009-09-20, 08:07 PM
Dawn

The young setite smiled. It was about time this fool mortal stopped being so thick-headed. She was afraid for a moment that the evening was a wash, and that she would have to kill him out of spite.

I happen to know a certain commissioner with a very bad drug problem. The sort of problem that gets one fired in shame. She told the man with the sort of grin a cat might bear while facing a cornered mouse, I can get you evidence... and you could be the one to reveal that corruption, and to get an incompetent man fired from his post. I have contacts that can push you into his vacant seat, once all is done. Your record alone will make that easy. You'd be out of Hell's Kitchen, and I'm certain I could even get you several added "incentives" to compensate for the department making you move on their behalf.

She paused a moment to feign breath... even letting out a soft sigh. She'd never faded entirely from the lush, vibrant young woman she once was to the pallid visage of a corpse... but it never hurt to keep up appearances.

In return, of course... you'd be on my payroll. But then, you'll hardly be alone in that. So... what do you say?

lisiecki
2009-09-20, 09:06 PM
“Ah yes Rains, meet the first of your new family...”Even as Mal is speaking the pack begins to filter in, some bragging and full of bravo, some others filter in making no noise at all, some covered in shadows that persist despite the floodlights in the warehouse. Like the meat in the backroom they are of assorted genders, races and ages, although all are past physical maturity.
As they amass they filter in to there own groups they section them selves off. The largest grouping has 10 people in it. This group is made up, mostly, out of individuals in ripped and bloody street cloths, slaping eachother on the back, the occasional punchline of a dirty joke rising over the general noise that they make. The only one in the group that isn't included in this is a woman who was in her mid 30s when she was embraced. She is in plate armour carring a sword and an assault rifle.
The rest of the groups arnt quite as distinct, with some its almost as if there activly trying to hide who and what they are. A group of five walk over and examin you, even as a young woman comes up to you and punches Raine in the sholder hard enough to knock him back a half a step. At no more than five feet tall she looks Raines up and down looking to Mal and asks
“So this is the fresh meat eh? Looks like he could be helpful”
The rest filter in, at least two dozen and most likey more.
Mal looks down at Raines and says
“First things first Reins, we must make sure that you have what Caine requires in his warriors”
Mal strips off his coat and shirt, throwing the sword in to the open grave.
He gives Reins a slap across the cheek.
"Come, lets see if you have a warriors spirit
You must use the blood that you were given the last you will have as an outsider. Once you prove you can fight you will be burried to end this life, and when you dig your self from the grave, you will be one of us"

Rayzin
2009-09-20, 10:21 PM
Raine looks the Tzimisce that addressed him before almost starting. Malcolm attracts Raines attention though. "So what kind of arms are we using, or perhaps with our fists?" Raine shrugs off his trenchcoat and takes out his firearms, throwing them onto the ground. He takes off his gloves, and sets them down on the coat. He starts to crack his knuckles and stretch his arms, allowing blood to flow through and strengthen him.
"Who am I to fight?" He looks around the room at the assembled vampires. Especially the woman that punched him.

I add one dot of strength right away.

lisiecki
2009-09-20, 11:58 PM
Raine looks the Tzimisce that addressed him before almost starting. Malcolm attracts Raines attention though. "So what kind of arms are we using, or perhaps with our fists?" Raine shrugs off his trenchcoat and takes out his firearms, throwing them onto the ground. He takes off his gloves, and sets them down on the coat. He starts to crack his knuckles and stretch his arms, allowing blood to flow through and strengthen him.
"Who am I to fight?" He looks around the room at the assembled vampires. Especially the woman that punched him.

I add one dot of strength right away.

As Reines coat falls to the ground the packs start to make cat calls and whistle at him. Mal bends his head this way and that leting the long dead tendons pop in a satisfying way. Mal walks over to the mellie weapons by the wall and looks at the selection of tool on it saps, clubs, knives, swords, axes, a chain saw and one or two sledge hammers litter it.
The weapons, if any, Childe of Caine He says Are up to you. This isn't us trying to kill you after all, just a test of you mettle. Pick what ever you would like and I'll fight what im talented with"

Rayzin
2009-09-21, 08:19 AM
Raine picks up his shotgun from the ground and opens it to check if its loaded. He snaps it closed after, satisfied with his appraisal. "Alright, I think im ready now." Raine continues to keep on using vitae to strengthen him.

Use another point of blood to strengthen self.

lisiecki
2009-09-21, 04:55 PM
OOC: Let's see if i remember how to do combat here.
IC: Mal picks up a baseball bat and lunges at his "Foe"
He spends 3 blood for dex and 1 for potance
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]
[roll6]
[roll7]
[roll8]
[roll9]
[roll10]
[roll11]
+ 4 auto
13 success (although I may be doing something wrong, I remember using stringth for damage, but the book says armed combat is dex + weapon

Rayzin
2009-09-21, 05:46 PM
Raine doesn't even attempt to dodge, he snarls and takes up a crouch. He fires his shotgun at Mal direction as he charges.

Init
[roll0],[roll1],[roll2],[roll3],[roll4],[roll5],[roll6],[roll7]

Shotgun roll
[roll8],[roll9],[roll10],[roll11],[roll12],[roll13],[roll14]

Soak
[roll15],[roll16],[roll17],[roll18],[roll19],[roll20],[roll21],[roll22],[roll23],[roll24]
Raine adds one more fortitude

Well one mistake already, you can't have more than 10 in a dice pool.
Second one is that Potence is automatic. No blood is required, and you can only spend 1 point per turn. So you can only increase dex by 1.

So basically 9 sucesses on the attack. Then your strength+8+potence. Which is 10 dice already. So roll 10 dice and hope for good rolls. The results +4 is how much damage you do. I soak 5 damage and then split whatever damage there is left.

I insist you reroll your attack cause your jewing me over quite abit with the +3 dexterity and everything. Of course if your a 5th generation i think you can spend that many points in a turn.

lisiecki
2009-09-21, 06:20 PM
Initiative
Lets to this the right way :)

Rayzin is quite right, Time for me to redo, caus i did get that wrong. I totally aggree i should redo it.

Still, Mal Is spending the 4 blood to bust his Dex to 7 (yes hes 7th generation he can blow it, but he only gets +6 for one turn

Initiative: Dex 7+ Wits 2
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]
[roll6]
[roll7]
[roll8]

lisiecki
2009-09-21, 06:25 PM
Not sure how we should do this, since the mistake was mine, if you want to reroll and keep the higher of the two, im cool with that

Rayzin
2009-09-21, 06:39 PM
I don't care man, I can take the full thing. Hopefully. Also slight mistake i can spend 2 blood a turn, you care if i add one to strength to?
Damage for shotgun
[roll0],[roll1],[roll2],[roll3],[roll4],[roll5],[roll6],[roll7],[roll8],[roll9]

Feel the pain!!!!! Hopefully. What the hell... 1 damage?
Didn't even hurt you!

lisiecki
2009-09-21, 07:17 PM
Not at all, you can buff it.
Faith in Caine is what keeps some one strong.

Im still going to go for smacking you in the face with the club
Mal rushes towards you with the bat and takes a swing

Dex 7 + Melee 6 for ya 10 dice
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]
[roll6]
[roll7]
[roll8]
[roll9]

lisiecki
2009-09-21, 07:26 PM
Damage
St 6+ 4 weapn success+4 potance=10 dice

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]
[roll6]
[roll7]
[roll8]

Froogleyboy
2009-09-21, 07:49 PM
Avery's fangs grow in anger Put the gun away

mesmerize:
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]

Rayzin
2009-09-21, 07:52 PM
Raine thought he could take the blow easily, he'd taken point blank shotguns and uzi's but the bat was brutal. It smashed straight into his gun, even with Raines nearly impenetrable skin and impossibly tough body he could feel the bat shake him to the bone. Raine is winded for a second, something inside of him cracked, loudly and painfully. His aim goes straight up to hell and he misses completely, the pellets do nothing to mal. Soon Raine is backing up and pumps his shotgun again, the damage from the blow all but gone. He aims again and tries to gun down Malcolm when he comes close.

Healing with 2 points of blood. Shotgun again.
[roll0],[roll1],[roll2],[roll3],[roll4],[roll5],[roll6]

Damage(Base and the ones after are if i get sucess's)
[roll7],[roll8],[roll9],[roll10],[roll11],[roll12],[roll13],[roll14]
Extras:[roll15],[roll16],[roll17],[roll18],[roll19]

Soak:[roll20],[roll21],[roll22],[roll23],[roll24],[roll25],[roll26],[roll27],[roll28],[roll29]

lisiecki
2009-09-21, 07:53 PM
As Mal hits the convert for the second time the bat shatters over Raines chest. Even as this happens, Mal watches over the Raine , Impressed and feeling that he could make a good warrior for Caine.

Mal looks at the bat, and throws the shattered remains to the side

"Impressive, Impressive. Yes you will make a good addition to our numbers. Kneel and spread your arms, show your trust in your fellows."

As Mal says this, the armored woman removes a silver bowl from the alter at the front of the warehouse, she cuts the palm of her hand and lets a trickel fall in to it, as she heals the wound all 30 sabbat follow her example.

Rayzin
2009-09-21, 07:54 PM
The man laughs, "Right, as soon as you get the **** out of the store." The man loses his civil tounge, and stares at Avery unaffected by his power. But still shaken, hes standing his ground though.

Rayzin
2009-09-21, 07:59 PM
Raine stops himself from shooting as he sees Malcolm stopping his assault. He drops his shotgun onto the ground with an exhausted sigh. He forces himself to stand erect from his injured posture and as the blood in him works back the muscles into a normal position he grunts.

Raines does as Malcolm instructs. He falls to his knees unhesitatingly and thrusts his arms out to his new comrades. Rain remains mute the whole time unsure of what was happening before him.

Froogleyboy
2009-09-21, 08:04 PM
Avery smiles, his claws slide from his fingertips Don't meddle in kindred business

lisiecki
2009-09-21, 08:08 PM
As Raine, Mal pour his own blood in to the bowl.
He picks up a dagger from the floor, dragging the dagger across Raines forhead, not to damage just enough to draw blood.
Mal then takes a sip from the bowl, reafferiming his bonds with his flock.

While this happens, The tzimisce and the short girl take him by one arm each holding him as hard as is necessary.

The fourth Sabbat, the one in armour, walks forward with a red hot brand, and presses it in to the flesh above Raines heart, stopping when she hears the flesh just start to cook.

The vampires behind him fall back, dropping his arms, the woman with the iron does as well.

Mal continues to hold the bowl before Raine

"Drink deep, and know the bonds that only the Sabbat know.
No longer are you alone in the night.
Tonight you join a group that would give up there lives for you, and you will do for them. Stand Brother Raine and let us begin our war against the
antediluvians and there slaves"

Rayzin
2009-09-21, 08:27 PM
Raine takes the bowl, hesitantly he begins to drinks, after but a sip he begins to drink it almost flipping the bowl straight up. He licks his lips to get whatever he missed and slowly the vampiric vitae ignites his insides. He stands up and just waits for a moment as the feelings sink in.

Soon he puts a hand to his heart, and then looks around. "When i was embraced, i was by a Ventrue of prestige long ago. Almost immediately after I was cast off for being claimed a failure, unable to force my will onto others or have the lust to rule others. For that i loathe the Camarilla and my very own clan and i will seek nothing more than to dismantle it with my own hands. No more will i sit, outcasted in a state of helpless limbo." He begins to shake from anger as he stands up, and his voice is indignantly loud and filled with passion, "From now on until my final death, i will fight to my last night against the chains that would seek to bind all the vampires in the world."

Rayzin
2009-09-21, 08:30 PM
The man glances around for a second, sizing up himself versus your claws. "Alright what the **** do you want? I don't know where Raine is. What the hell do you want?" Hes scared, both of the present threat, and the aftermath of what he may do.

lisiecki
2009-09-21, 08:47 PM
A deafening cheer goes up from the group. Sabbat slapping Raine on the back,
of the group nearly 25 percent go forward. Overlapping stories and congratulations, each story overwhelming the other.

Mal steps before the alter
"THIS my children is what it is to be SABBAT!
Those of you who chose to join us know, as will Raines that we do are not as simple as the camarillia, WE do not decide who some one is, biased on the curse of there antediluvian. It IS the tradition of the Venture curse to bring money and followers to our cause, but WE WILL NOT limit him to that If his skills are MARTIAL then he will be our brother, if his skills are MAGICAL then he will be our brother. No matter what path pulls at his heart, then I KNOW That he will honour the SWORD OF CAINE with his presence"
"Those who are Sabbat come from many different backgrounds. For my self, it was the night of the Anarch revolt. I watched as Gratiano tore apart Lasombra him self, drinking deep of the lifes blood of his sire. For his founder had grown weak, relying on his childer to defend him, when he could no longer defend him self"
"For some of us, we are here because of our betrayal by the Tremere, and then by Augustus Giovanni. While all of the founder MUST be destroyed before we can truly be free, the Tremear and the Giovanni did not fight with honour. They requested the help of our brothers, the Cappadocians and Salubri, and betrayed them while they fought on the front line. This is why we drink deep of the Vinculum, to ensure that this dose not happen again"
WE will judge Raines biased only on what be brings to us, not matter WHAT line his talents are in. WE know that to be bound to some one in blood, is an HONOUR and not one of us would ask of Raine, what we are not willing to do ourselves. Brother Raine, if you would bleed in to the bowl, so that each of your new breathern can taste your commitment to the sect pass it to each"
Mal hands Raine the silver bowl.
"You have all fought hard tonight. After you refresh your selves, after your weapons are reloaded, and your wounds are healed, then we shail begin the crusade anue. After you have bonded your self to Raine as he has to you, he and I shail hunt the Camarillia who highered him to hunt us"

Leadership + Charisma

Rayzin
2009-09-21, 09:12 PM
Raine holds the bowl in one hand, his new family greeted him far better than the Camarilla would ever. He felt proud to bite his wrist to draw forth a stream of blood that trickled off his fingers into the bowl, pain was no factor in this action. After he filed it with a copious amount, he hands the bowl over to Malcolm. Never before had he felt so happy or connected to a group as this, and Raine was sure now that he was on the right side of the fight.

lisiecki
2009-09-21, 09:23 PM
The bowl is passed around the group, each one taking a swollow and then moving on. Many to the backroom for more to drink. others to the weapons rack to replace and rearm there weapons. After all no one wants to grab a communal shotgun and realize its empty. five of them go to the center of the room, drawing a pentagram with there blood, they begin to chant.

Mal goes to the communal weapons wall and picks a chainsaw off it, he runs his finger along the blade lovingly and licks the blood that comes when the digit is shredded.

He puts his coat back on, and slides what appears to be a meat hook under it.

What do you say brother, ready to thin out the slaves of the founders?

Rayzin
2009-09-21, 09:39 PM
The bowl is passed around the group, each one taking a swollow and then moving on. Many to the backroom for more to drink. others to the weapons rack to replace and rearm there weapons. After all no one wants to grab a communal shotgun and realize its empty. five of them go to the center of the room, drawing a pentagram with there blood, they begin to chant.

Mal goes to the communal weapons wall and picks a chainsaw off it, he runs his finger along the blade lovingly and licks the blood that comes when the digit is shredded.

He puts his coat back on, and slides what appears to be a meat hook under it.

What do you say brother, ready to thin out the slaves of the founders?

Raine himself peruses the walls himself, finding nothing he liked before Malcolm calls him he walks over to his clothes. After donning his trenchcoat and pocketing his guns, after clambering one shell, he walks over to Malcolm. "I think we should both get some drinks first."

lisiecki
2009-09-21, 09:49 PM
Not a bad idea at all, for how can we truly attack the founders slaves without the full benifits of blessing of Caine.

Malcolm takes a moment to look at the witches working over there spell.

and then back to the wall

"given the curse that Veddhartha forced upon you, i doubt we have any thing left that you can eat"

He turns around and smiles
"I suppose its time to hunt man"

Rayzin
2009-09-21, 09:53 PM
Raine agrees and steps outside, as he is he starts to question Malcolm, "So what clan are you from?"

lisiecki
2009-09-21, 10:04 PM
Malom walkes with RAines in to the cold autum air.
"My curse was placed on me when Troile destroyed Ilyes, in Carthage. Her passion, the passion of her betrayal cursed all Brujah, aside for the time benders."
Malcom again spits on the ground.
"Still it is not the Sabbats place to judge any of us for our pasts, I have supported our cause since we laid sedge to the Castle of Shadows. When we formed the black hand, we knew that it was only a matter of time until it would all come to a head.

The Brujah have taen the passion and temper that we were curse with, and use it to rally the Sword of Caine to the destruction of the elders"

Mal takes a deep breath

"any ways, know any good places to go shopping?"

Rayzin
2009-09-21, 10:11 PM
"Huh, they say that im an old one, but you are far more ancient than I am. I was embraced during the civil war. I gotta tell ya it wasn't a pretty time but hey, i haven't seen half as much as you. And not to mention i had an ******* of a sire." He spits on the sidewalk before continuing, "Well, i don't know. How about we raise some hell just to spite the prince? Bank Robbery or something?"

lisiecki
2009-09-21, 10:23 PM
Raine your life begins tonight. Physical age to us is nothing. Only what we do from the day that we see the truth. The Camarillia are unknowing pawns of the founders.
Still worse are the Malkavians, though they pretend to be fools, there hivemind lets them know the war we face but some remain loyal to those who would destroy them. Many of the Assamites have see the truth and have become the Swords Angels of Death. Those that can not be forgiven are the Setties, the Tremre and the Geovanni all working together to continue the actions of there elders.
The only thing that matters my son, is the actions one performs from the day the Sword choses them, or they chose the Sword, and i see good things in your future. I like the way you think"
Mal begins to get in to a hummer that the pack has "Barrowed" from some mortal who is no doubt bleeding in a gutter. As he gets in, and Kicks the door open for Raine he looks in back to make sure it is still stocked, shotguns and assault rifles that were unused in the offensive that the pack has returned from.

Any ideas on where we can go, that will hurt the Camarillia the most?

Rayzin
2009-09-21, 11:04 PM
Raine enters the hummer, taking a shotgun seat. He seems in deep thought before speaking slowly, "Raid the Elysium? Coordinate a raid, just shoot up the place. I don't think its to well guarded and we can just hit and run. Surely you have mortal resources like a gang or something?"

"Another thing we could do is just go to wall street and gun down some people before stepping on it. That will make huge news for mortals at least."

Alokov
2009-09-22, 12:05 AM
To Mal and Raine

This is briliant. I almost regret not being a player. Time to find a Sabbat game to join I guess. Anyway just wanted to let you know that you're doing a great job. Especially Mal. I'm amazed how well you've been able to take the reins since I know little about the Sabs.

To Dawn

The commissioner remains a little wary but you've got him hooked. You can see the light of greed in his eyes.

lisiecki
2009-09-22, 12:36 AM
Hey as long as you keep running this one, its all good ;)
I am having ALOT of fun, mostly because games tend to default to Cam.
Honestly. It could be ALOT of fun to run one...
If I still feel that way tomorrow and theres some demand maybe ill run one.

lisiecki
2009-09-22, 12:46 AM
Mal smiles to him self...
"You know what, what the hell" he says "Lets start the party"
He hits the horn a few times and three more sabbat jump in the hummer armed to the teeth and Mal turns the car towards the New York stock exchange.

Driving through the streets not acualy giving a F*#$ who gets hurt, he drives to grand central terminal, and INTO the building, he aims towards the most densely packed crowed, after he plows through many of them, the three sabbat in the back jump out brandishing there weapons

Alokov
2009-09-22, 12:49 AM
Hey as long as you keep running this one, its all good ;)
I am having ALOT of fun, mostly because games tend to default to Cam.
Honestly. It could be ALOT of fun to run one...
If I still feel that way tomorrow and theres some demand maybe ill run one.

There's no need to worry. I'm not gonna dissappear or anything. I'm certainly interested in another Sab game. I assume Rayzin would be interested as well although we'll have to ask him, of course, and I have one other guy who might be interested although he's super busy so he might not have time. He's actually the guy who got me into Sab. As for characters, I would like to play a convert, like Raine, probably Assamite. I'm open to any clan though and I'm happy to play a traditional born-that-way Sab if you want.

Rayzin
2009-09-22, 06:06 PM
Raine draws his uzi as they start running over people. He rolls down the window and starts randomly spraying automatic fire at everyone on one side of the car, injuring and possibly killing a multitude of people. After crashing the building Raine jumps out through the window, rolling onto the pavement. As soon as he gets up he guns down a random pedestrian.

He glances around at the fleeing and shocked people, he chuckles to himself before yelling to the others, "I'm beginning to like this already, whats a party without drinks?" Raine moves towards the doors, shooting some of the people running away.

Alokov
2009-09-22, 08:30 PM
Mal smiles to him self...
"You know what, what the hell" he says "Lets start the party"
He hits the horn a few times and three more sabbat jump in the hummer armed to the teeth and Mal turns the car towards the New York stock exchange.

Driving through the streets not acualy giving a F*#$ who gets hurt, he drives to grand central terminal, and INTO the building, he aims towards the most densely packed crowed, after he plows through many of them, the three sabbat in the back jump out brandishing there weapons

So the Sabbat live life like a Grand Theft Auto game. Sorry, couldn't help myself.

BloodyAngel
2009-09-22, 08:34 PM
Dawn

Since he's hooked, I'm setting this whole thing up. I'm sending the details to you via PM.

Alokov
2009-09-22, 10:11 PM
Raine and Mal

1exp each for the fight and subsequent ritual will doll out exp for the rampage when it concludes

lisiecki
2009-09-23, 02:31 AM
Mal searches for a security camera, to ensure that this is caught on film he he dose the young looking asian girl that he brought slashes her wrists and long, shadow tendrils spill out of the cuts, shreading those who are near by.

The Tzimisce who came with them for the ride lets go of all semblance of humanity, his flesh twisting in to a 9 foot tall horror show

Mal walks back to the hummer puts his fingers in his mouth and whistles.
Come on people were going to see if we can give LaCroix a more personal version of this message.

He gets back in the hummer and as soon as every ones in it, burns rubber back to the wearhouse

its not a tactic that the sabbat WOULDN'T use, I think Mal has been working behind the sceens with the sabbat for a while, but when Cammies go out sabbat hunting, the Sabbats typical response is to turn things up to 11.

They pull a knife, you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue.
YA I just kinda remembered that mal Dosent have a reflection

Alokov
2009-09-23, 04:07 PM
Ok, anyone who quotes Malone instantly goes up a couple points on the coolness scale

Rayzin
2009-09-23, 06:34 PM
Raine starts unloading all of his shotgun shells into a succesion of people, trying to keep them away from the doors as the others slaughter the humans. After finishing his shotgun shells he starts using his uzi. Once he sees Mal changing the camera, Raine hops back into the car.
"Not my time to come out of the closet yet." Of course Raine wouldn't want to miss out, he keeps on firing at random stragglers that are still alive.

Alokov
2009-09-23, 08:01 PM
Allright people time for another Ellysium.

For now I'm just going to assume everyone attends and post what happens when you get there.

Lacroix is back behind is lectern, completely livid "Fellow kindred. I have just received word that the Sabbat have had the GAUL to shoot up Grand Central Station. We need to put these monsters in their place or this city will soon be unsafe for kindred-kind. I am calling for a full scale assualt on suspected Sabbat havens tomorrow night. Participation is strongly urged and will be rewarded. Those who wish to participate make all necessary preparations and come to one of the meeting points listed on these sheets (gestures to a stack Damion is holding). It's gloves off time, people, we cannot hold back any longer."

Froogleyboy
2009-09-24, 03:54 PM
Before Ellysium
Avery smiles and says fine, I'll leave he then throws a small bag of Marijuana to the retainer Give this ta raine

During
Avery frowns, and decides he'll stick behind. He then glances around for Raine

Alokov
2009-09-27, 12:27 PM
ahem, anyone there?

BloodyAngel
2009-09-27, 11:10 PM
Dawn

Listening quietly during the prince's impassioned rant about the Sabbat, Dawn turned up her nose at the idea of taking to the streets in force. To think that an elder of the prince's stature could come up with little other course of action than that used by a common group of street thugs was telling of something... though she was not certain what.

Still, such things should not be spoken aloud. Instead, she let him speak his words... rising when all was said and done to speak to the organizer of this little party.

Damion, dear. Good luck out there. She told the seneschal politely, I'm afraid I'll not be able to join you. I'm worth little in a fight, and I value my life. The best I can offer, is to keep the areas you plan to be as free of police involvement as possible. I can't say I agree with these methods, but... for the good of the city, I'll keep my opinions to myself.

Alokov
2009-09-28, 03:27 PM
"Yes, yes, the last thing we need is interference from those busybodies in blue. I agree, you would be much more useful pulling the strings of mortals than getting riddled with bullets."

Froogleyboy
2009-09-28, 05:03 PM
Avery frowns, his fangs shrinking into his mouth No, I'm sorry, I wont be participating

Rayzin
2009-09-29, 08:17 PM
As Raine returns to his home he notices a discrepancy in his haven. Raine kicks down the poorly repaired door and walks in slowly, the tinkling bell drowned out by splintering wood. He snarls, "What the **** happened here?" And proceeds to inspect the store, ignoring Jonathan's excuses. Raine charges Jonathan, kicking him in the gut then slamming him against the wall, a low whimpering and gasp can be heard from the man. Raine starts yelling, "I told you to shoot first. Always, always, always, always, SHOOT FIRST." Raine picks him up and tosses him to the side into the counter, which he hits then flops over to the ground. Raine leaps over the counter and starts stomping and kicking Jonathan with his feet. After a brief moment of brutal, but not lethal, violence, he stops.

Raine stalks over to the window, once again ignoring the indignant cursing and moaning by Jonathan. Raine looks out to the crowded but empty street full of other stores and the cityscape blocking the sky, brooding. Eventually he calms down, when he speaks his voice is even although menacing, "So what happened here? I want to know everything."

After a fit of wheezing and scuffling, Jonathan props an arm over the counter lifting himself up abit, "Some guy with long hair, pretty well dressed. Looked really nice, walks in." Jonathan stops for abit, taking enough time to finally stand up on his feet, although using the counter for support, "Well kicks down the door and enters, i threaten him. He seemed to think before almost skinning me, then suddenly he takes the better choice. Gives me this," He takes out the bag of weed and throws it towards Raine," then leaves like that."

Raine catches the bag and then walks over. Thinking for a second he grabs the bag and puts it on the counter. Raine walks over to the other side again, he grabs out a small ornate knife from the bottom. A flash of fear and hope appears on Jonathans face before being throttled by composure. Raine carefully places the knife on his wrist and then brutally stabs down, creating a cut deep enough to draw blood. "You know I'm beginning to think im wasting blood on you."

----------------------------------------------
ELYSIUM

Raine shows up late near the end and places himself in a corner of the room on a soft chair. He carefully observs all the events and only gives enough greetings to not seem rude.

Froogleyboy
2009-09-30, 02:53 PM
Avery glances at Raine and walks over to him with a smirk Greetings, Raine, How are you? Did you get my present?

Rayzin
2009-09-30, 05:47 PM
"Yes i did, sorry for the hassle. You could have... knocked perhaps?" Raine seems genuinely pleased to see Avery and stand up to talk to him. "Of course, no harm done. Only a slight repair bill, and a good reason for a pleasant visit sometime."

Raine waves a hand towards the prince, "What you think about this whole buisness?"

Froogleyboy
2009-09-30, 07:28 PM
Avery tosses a check at Raine That should cover it, and ,for the record, I knocked. No one answered.