PDA

View Full Version : Heroes of Helmstown (Team 1).

Milskidasith
2009-09-09, 07:29 PM
Helmstown was the first major attempt to expand the lands of the small, but not poor, kingdom of Falconia. The kingdom was nestled in a small area near the northeast edge of "civilized" land, with untamed wilderness farther out. Because of the mountains to the south, Falconia realized they could freely expand to the north without attracting the attention of larger, more power hungry kingdoms, provided that they could first clear the wilderness. Helmstown, was a success for a few happy years, growing in a large forest clearing, with a fairly prosperous iron mine to the east. While there were occasional problems with wild animals or goblins, there were rarely large scale attacks. However, that began to change a few months ago, when a group of kobolds, orcs, and goblins attacked the town all at once, causing considerable losses.

All of you are gathered around the square of the moderate sized town, which housed, in it's prime, around two thousand inhabitants. In the center of the square is a muscular man in full armor standing on the edge of the decorative fountain, clearly in charge of the affair, and two men beside him in robes keeping an eye on the events. From your time living in the affair, you know the man in armor is Commander Mives, and that the two men in robes are Sergeants Fred and Bonns. There are other, lightly armored, militia soldiers standing around with their bows held idly by their sides. There were some merchants stalls hastily crammed into the corners to make room for the large mass of people gathered here, and you could see women and children looking down from the windows at the affair.

The armored man clears his throat, and begins to speak in a loud, booming voice. OK, you all know why you are here. Our scouts have finally managed to pin down the locations of the kob and orc village, and we'd always known the goblins were set up in caves a few miles to the north of the mines. He then sighs.

None of you are going to like this, but...

One of the men in robes unfolds a scroll printed on royal paper.

The king decided that drafting everybody into the military would be our best hope of getting rid of the savages.

Some of the people around begin to boo and curse the king for this act.

So... yeah, I don't have much else to say. Personally, I think that I've been doing a fair enough job at getting the paid guard to keep the town safe, but what can you do, huh?

Anyway, over to you, Fred. You've got the lists...

The other sorcerer steps up and holds out another scroll.Ok, we have five main squads we are sending out to attack. There are two main goblin caves, two orc villages seperated by a few miles, and the kobolds are all in one giant cavern. Everybody else will be on guard duty until further notice.

Squad 1 will be composed of Jeffery and Siegfried Schmidt, Nicholas "Slick" Stephanson, and "Butcher" Pete. You will be sent to defeat the kobold encampment.

Squad 2 will be composed of Syntihax, Grigori Zaitsev, Grumthar Ironbeard, and Jonathan Hooker. You will be sent to what our cartographer cleverly dubbed "Orc village 1."

Squad 3 will be composed of Grapet, Cyrnobol, Nebo Dimbledock, and Adam. You will be attacking "Orc Village 2."

Squad 4 will be composed of the Snidley family boys, along with Jeffery Stonefoot. You will be sent to attack "Goblin Cave 1."

Squad 5 will be composed of Kaltok, that Psion who people say breaks the mind of anybody who learns his name, Dako Vaultstaul, and John Peterson. You will be attacking "Goblin Cave 2."

Well, you've got your orders, so chop chop. Grab a map from the guardsmen on the way out and best of luck to you guys. We don't have any more info about the enemies than what you can find on the map, however, so you'll have to wing it. King's orders... should have waited for more info, I think. Anyway, good luck.

OoC:

Ok, so you guys have been drafted into the military. Your squads are, coincidentally, the same as your teams. Roleplay your meetup, head straight for the encampment, etc. It's assumed that you brought all your supplies, as they were asked for at this meeting, unless you want to choose to have not brought them. This message is, in fact, copy and pasted, but I didn't see the point in rewriting the scene for each individual group.

Demons_eye
2009-09-09, 08:51 PM
"Well well well interesting group we 'ave 'ere. Names Grapet, nice to meet you. 'ow about you lot? Whos who?" The giant man asks with a grin. He knows no other life then to fight and is happy to have a job as a fighter. He is seven feet tall and looks to weight a lot. His tan skin shins in the bright sun while his armor less so. It is stained with mud blood and other liquids.

Omegonthesane
2009-09-10, 12:05 PM
"My name is Adam. I fail to see how a horde of untrained peasants is the best solution against well-organised warriors, but they at least chose you wisely." Adam finds himself unable not to spend a moment in awe of the half-giant's sheer size and strength.

Killsauce
2009-09-10, 05:01 PM
Nebo looks up at the half giant. He's met a few and recognizes him instantly. So you're a half giant eh? It's good to meet you but I'm afraid I don't intend to remain on this team. I have personal reasons for wanting to switch. I hope you understand.:smallamused:. At this Nebo turns to the man making the anouncements. I would like to change teams. It is a matter of personal honor that compels me to join the team hunting the kobolds.:smallmad:

don't worry, I don't actually want to change teams(I actually like my team and have been in a few games with Omegonethesane and enjoy playing in a game with him.). The reason for my character's request is that it fits the character. Gnomes and kobolds have a long standing racial hatred of each other and Nebo is particularly bad about it(the whole fiery vengeance thing). I wouldn't mind at all if the request got shot down. Though my character wouldn't be terribly happy.:smallwink:

Milskidasith
2009-09-10, 05:19 PM
One of the guardsmen turns around after hearing the gnome shouting, putting his hand near his sword in case things got ugly.

Can't letcha do that, I'm afraid. Two major reasons. First off, ye don't got the power to go over the captain's orders, and neither do I, ye see? Second, the team headin' for them kobolds already left, and we don't want ta send too few people to any one place, ye see? Just ain't good tactics, or at least that's what the my superiors say.

Killsauce
2009-09-10, 05:22 PM
Remembering his obligation to uphold his duty Nebo relented Very well, if that's how it must be.:smallfrown:

BTW I'm a gnome, not a dwarf.

Milskidasith
2009-09-10, 05:23 PM
Don't be sad, lad, ye gots te do yer duty to the king either way. Besides, the savages are all grouped up in an... uhh... all-eye-mince, or somtin, so ye might get to bash a few kobolds on the way.

Gorgondantess
2009-09-10, 08:20 PM
Cyrnobol stands, impassive, stoic. He regards the rest of the group icily, marked by a lack of weaponry. The elf stands freakishly large, broad shouldered and made of lean, stony muscle under skin latticed with small scars, white streaks against the tan. He wears a heavy, black leather vest latticed with strips of mail over a baggy white shirt, with heavy black gauntlets and boots and white, baggy pants torn off at the ankles. His deep eyes are all but black under a white headband obscured by sandy hair. Watching resolute, he follows along, but says nothing.

Demons_eye
2009-09-11, 03:51 PM
"Well Shall we be off then? Soon as we win the war we can go home." The giant man said. He picks up his large sword and hooks it on his back along with his huge scythe.

Gorgondantess
2009-09-12, 12:50 AM
*cough*
Ehem. Let's go, please.

Milskidasith
2009-09-12, 01:11 AM
I do have to make the maps and the fluff for every single team, you know... unless you would rather I just copied and pasted the same map for every game and just changed the species.

Gorgondantess
2009-09-12, 01:16 AM
Fine.
Grrr....

Milskidasith
2009-09-12, 01:29 AM
After a few miles of walking to the northwest, you have to veer off the trail and head a bit (more) west. After a few more miles, you notice a fairly large clearing in the forest. While there isn't anything obviously in there, it seems odd that there is a clearing in the middle of nowhere.

Dice Rolls Nobody should See:

Cyrnobol's Spot and Listen [roll0] [roll1]
Nebo's Spot and Listen: [roll2] [roll3]
Grapet's Spot and Listen: [roll4] [roll5]
Adam's Spot and Listen: [roll6] [roll7]
Orc's Hide and Move Silently: [roll8]

Grapet Only:

You notice a pit trap covered in leaves about ten feet in front of all of you guys.

Everybody:

You all manage to hear the sounds of something shuffling through the trees to your north.

Demons_eye
2009-09-12, 01:53 AM
"Watch out trap ahead" The giant man says as he points out the pit. He pulls out his scythe and moves the leaves to show every one.

Milskidasith
2009-09-12, 02:30 AM
Seeing the fact that you noticed the trap, you hear a rustle in the woods to the north, and suddenly three orcs wearing rotten leather armor and chipped, broken weapons charge at you, screaming for blood. Another Orc, this one less ugly than the others, wearing hide armor dyed in bright and ugly colors and made out of the skin of an unknown animal, stays at the very edge of the woods, carrying a shield in one hand, and a crude crafted item in another, with a sick looking metallic mace at his side.

Roll Initiative.

Demons_eye
2009-09-12, 02:32 AM
Map maybe? This will prolly be my last post for the night.

[roll0] Init

Milskidasith
2009-09-12, 02:36 AM
You have a -6 to init? Unreactive flaw, I suppose.

Anyway, Dice Rolls you Shouldn't See:

[Rollv]Inits: [roll0][roll1][roll2]
[roll3]

Map (http://s516.photobucket.com/albums/u328/milskidasith/?action=view&current=AdamBattle.jpg)

Omegonthesane
2009-09-12, 03:28 AM
Initiative [roll0]

Milskidasith
2009-09-12, 03:29 AM
Reroll Init (you tied with an orc, so we have to roll to see if you go before it or not.)

Dice roll you shouldn't see

[roll0]

Omegonthesane
2009-09-12, 04:57 AM
Initiative Tie-Breaker [roll0]

Gorgondantess
2009-09-12, 12:59 PM
Why don't you just roll initiative for us? And things like saves, and balance checks... otherwise, this'll go a lot slower- and it already is slow.
[roll0]
I think I have the highest initiative on the team.:smallbiggrin:

Milskidasith
2009-09-12, 02:22 PM
Killsauce's Init (NPC'd)

[roll0]

Init Order:

Gorgon
Omego
Killsauce
Me
Demon.

Gorgondantess
2009-09-12, 03:02 PM
Cyrnobol narrows his eyes at the invaders, pacing for a moment. As he does so, a crystalline blade floats out of his palm, hovering before him; it begins to glow, and blackish gray, fluidic flames engulf his hand and the blade. He rushes at the nearest orc silently, stoically, making an upthrust into his gut, right under the sternum and into the ribcage.
Move to P4, attacking the orc there. I have 40' move with speed of thought.
Attack:[roll0]
Damage:[roll1]
Decent hit. Not bad.

Milskidasith
2009-09-12, 03:11 PM
As you take your blade out of the orc, he drops to the ground like a stone, bleeding badly. (That was the second orc in the initiative order, by the way).

One of the orcs charges at you, attempting to slash you in the middle of the guy with his battleaxe.

Attack: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]

However, he swings horribly, almost losing his footing. He winds up spinning around like a top, his axe slashing well above your head.

Omego's turn.

Map (http://s516.photobucket.com/albums/u328/milskidasith/?action=view&current=AdamBattle.jpg)

Milskidasith
2009-09-13, 08:21 PM
Adam moves to the northwest, and with a sick hiss, you can see that the head of one of the Orcs temporarily twitches as he attempts to break it.

Mind Thrust damage: [roll0]
Will Save: [roll1]

The Orc clutches it's head and screams,then crumples downward, a sick ooze coming from where it's brain used to be.

Killsauce's Turn.

Killsauce
2009-09-13, 10:25 PM
May honor guide my blade!!!! Nebo cries as he runs northwest charging the orc with the mace.

I counted the spaces going in a direct diagonal and I have enough movement at a run to get to the box just north of Adam in the span of one combat round

Milskidasith
2009-09-14, 04:35 AM
Jeez... I completely missed your post, my bad. I'll have to update the maps tomorrow, I'm about to go to bed. Anyway, the Orc leader looking type (one of the two still alive) waves his hands about, and suddenly the groupd beneath you springs to life. Vines wrap around your legs and lash at your arms, trying to keep you from moving.

Reflex saves from all of you:

Omego [roll0]
Killsauce: [roll1]
Demon: [roll2]
Gorgon: [roll3]

And you all failed. No movement, DC 20 strength or Escape Artist check to escape.

Killsauce
2009-09-14, 01:22 PM
Not sure if it's my turn or not. I'll go ahead and post and then you can resolve the action when it is
Strength check[roll0]

Milskidasith
2009-09-14, 02:00 PM
It's actually Demon's turn right now... got to edit the lineup.

Demons_eye
2009-09-14, 02:12 PM
"Son of a " Garpet says as the vines reach up and grab him. He slices at them and trys to free himself.

Dice gods be praised!
[roll0]

Milskidasith
2009-09-14, 07:36 PM
Despite your struggle, you can't escape the vines.

Gorgon's turn.

Gorgondantess
2009-09-14, 08:01 PM
...That was needlessly cruel. Entangle and grease are well marked as OP 1st level spells.
But how did you get us all when I'm all the way down there?:smallconfused:

Milskidasith
2009-09-14, 08:02 PM
It has a 40 foot radius, long range, and 1 minute per level duration. I just thought *somebody* would make the save... and I only brought it out because you killed everybody nearby.

Gorgondantess
2009-09-14, 08:04 PM
Ugh. Fine. It's still an annoying spell. Oh, and if one of the orcs had a bow and 20 arrows we'd all be dead.:smallsigh:
Why do I have the feeling I'm not going to make this?
[roll0]
1... more... ****ing waste of a 16...:furious:

Milskidasith
2009-09-14, 08:07 PM
Maybe this is revenge for killing me... or maybe I just needed the leader to be combat able considering the warriors are all going to die to you easily. You know you can still used ranged attacks, right?

Anyway, the Orc standing next to Grapet swings his battleaxe, trying to cut him in the neck.

And he connects, leaving a bloody wound on Grapet's shoulder.

Omego's turn.

Gorgondantess
2009-09-14, 08:24 PM
Em... I can't. Not for a few levels. And your death was my revenge for the cheesy soundbursts, followed by your "advice" which exploited my only weakness... I think we were even even before this.:smallwink:

Demons_eye
2009-09-14, 08:31 PM
I have not moved so I think you mixed me up with some one else.

Milskidasith
2009-09-14, 08:40 PM
Ah yeah, it's Cyrnobol who's up north, I think... I've got to fix the map. >_<

Killsauce
2009-09-15, 12:33 AM
I'm going to use my detect evil at will. Is the enemy leader evil(sadistic for making us take DC freaking 20 checks maybe)?

Omegonthesane
2009-09-15, 04:42 AM
There is a brief, but loud humming note as Adam focuses his will and lashes out at the mind of the orc currently attacking Grapet.

Mind Thrust damage [roll0]

Milskidasith
2009-09-15, 03:22 PM
Ok, it was Cyrnobol who was hit with that attack... (or not, but remember, you have -4 to dex.)

Anyway...

Orc Will: [roll0]

Milskidasith
2009-09-15, 03:32 PM
The orc clutches it's head in pain, narrowly missing itself with it's axe. However, it is still very much alive.

The Orc Leader calmly walks up next to Nemo, just outside of the writhing mass of plants, and aims carefully. With barely a hint of anger, he swings at the Gnome's head.

Attack roll: [roll0]

Unfortunately, the blow bounces off of Nemo's armor and the writhing mass of plants, leaving him unscratched.

Grapet's turn.

Demons_eye
2009-09-15, 04:07 PM
The giant man again trys to free himself. He pushes off of the ground with his fist while his legs strain to free him.

Str check

[roll0]

Killsauce
2009-09-15, 04:45 PM
Nebo cries out to Pelor Pelor!! Lord of the dawn. Grant me the strength to lay low the evil ones!! and with that he swings his sword, now charged with the righteous, vengeful energy of an angry god.

Using my smite for the day(never did get a response on my detect evil, I'll just hope I'm not wasting it.).
Attack(plus smite bonuses)[roll0]
Damage(again, adding bonuses from smite)[roll1]

Milskidasith
2009-09-15, 05:43 PM
Ignoring the above post, until it's his turn (and yes the orc is evil)...

It's Gorgon's Turn.

Gorgondantess
2009-09-15, 06:13 PM
Ugh... OP level 1 spells... that's the worst possible thing that could've hit Cyrnobol. Dex governs both attack and damage. I don't have ranged. I need all the AC I can get.
Attack:[roll0]
Damage:[roll1]
...Well, I suppose the dice gods agree with me. Yes, Dice Gods, entangle is a very annoying spell, isn't it? Milsk is a bad DM for casting it on us players, isn't he?:smalltongue:

Milskidasith
2009-09-15, 06:15 PM
No fluff?

Your blade (cut/stabs/bashes) the orc in his (insert appendage/vital organ/not so vital organ/item you were aiming at) and he (kneels down, dead/is decapitated/spontaneously combusts/has his legs cut off).

Omego's turn!

Gorgondantess
2009-09-15, 06:18 PM
Yes, well, I didn't feel like saying "Cyrnobol stabs at the orc, and probably misses." If you can't write something decent, don't write anything at all.

Omegonthesane
2009-09-16, 02:14 AM
Adam decides he's spent too much psionic power on this fight, and instead tries to slip out of the bonds tying him, reasoning that he's too physically weak to force them off.
Untrained Escape Artist check [roll0]

Milskidasith
2009-09-16, 04:53 PM
Killsauce's Turn.

Demons_eye
2009-09-16, 05:54 PM
Ooc:You said his turn was from above.

Milskidasith
2009-09-16, 06:23 PM
OoC: Oh yeah, sorry.

Both Nebo and the orc leader swing at each other nearly at the same time. While Nemo is burning with rage, he cannot quite hit the Orc leader while entangled.

The orcish leader strikes true, but he cannot get through the heavy armor Nebo is wearing.

Demon's turn.

Demons_eye
2009-09-16, 06:30 PM
Grapet was about to give up but decides to have one more try

[roll0]

Milskidasith
2009-09-16, 08:39 PM
Gorgon and Omego, roll your attempts to get free. Killsauce, roll your attempt to kill the leader.

We might as well speed this up since you guys aren't going to be doing much. (My bad).

Gorgondantess
2009-09-16, 08:41 PM
:smallsigh:...
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]
[roll6]

And if anyone comes close enough:
[roll7]
[roll8]
Well... I won't be getting out any time soon, but anyone who comes near me is dead. I'm on a roll!:smallbiggrin:

Killsauce
2009-09-17, 04:00 AM
I always miss when it's a smite

Anyhow here are my rolls for the next time it's my turn

Attack[roll0]
damage[roll1]

Omegonthesane
2009-09-17, 05:03 AM
OK, what sacrifices do the dice gods accept, and are we using the sacrifice rules from BoVD or some other version I haven't heard of? :smallbiggrin:

Squirming time!
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]
[roll6]
[roll7]
[roll8]
[roll9]

...11 rolls (counting my earlier one) and not a single one was a natural 20. Waa. Can I take 20 on my 20th attempt if combat is that long?

Demons_eye
2009-09-17, 06:03 AM
10 str checks.
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]
[roll6]
[roll7]
[roll8]
[roll9]

Milskidasith
2009-09-17, 04:42 PM
Nebo swings fiercly at the leader, and manages to hit him fiercly on the neck. However, he isn't quite down, and he manages to swing his mace back at Nebo.

Damage: [rolv]1d8+3

Grapet, with a burst of strength, manages to break free from the vines entangling him (you'll have to walk the long way around to stay out of the area, though.)

Nebo's turn (again).

Killsauce
2009-09-17, 10:51 PM
May your sins haunt you in your graveNebo cries, frustrated at his less than powerful position(i.e. the orc leader could simply walk away). Nebo lifts his sword up over his head and brings it down putting all his strength into the blow.

attack[roll0]
Damage[roll1]

Milskidasith
2009-09-18, 03:41 PM
With your mighty blow, the Orc falls down to the ground, dead. As he falls, the vines retract from all of you, leaving you free to head on to the Orcish encampment.

As for loot, you found:

A well crafted, but confusing, bundle of leaves arranged into some form of symbol (knowledge: religion check for more info)
A bright and shiny mace on the Orcish leader.
20 silver pieces on the leader.
His hide armor, that, while decorated unusually, is in fine condition.
Three smelly, but competently made, suits of hide armor.
Three chipped, but still usable falchions.
Three red gems set into the handle of the mace, one slightly larger than the others (Appraise check to value).

Milskidasith
2009-09-18, 11:42 PM
If nobody feels like making any checks, then I can just fluff your way to the main encampment...

Killsauce
2009-09-19, 12:50 AM
Knowledge Religion [roll0]

Milskidasith
2009-09-19, 09:55 AM
Killsauce Only:

You know that the symbol is a crafted version of a local orc "God," who was really just an incredibly powerful Orc warrior (not the class) who left to live in the wild. While it's not actually a god, the concept of him is still enough to fuel clerics ability to cast spells.

All:

OK with me warping ahead to the next area, or do you want to RP it up?

Killsauce
2009-09-19, 10:06 AM
I'd say let's go.

Milskidasith
2009-09-19, 11:22 PM
Well, looks like it's "skip ahead" time.

After a few more hours of marching, you manage to make it to the Orcish camp. The forest around it is cleared irregularly, sometimes with no trees within 50 feet of the wall, and sometimes with trees whose branches extend well into the encampment.

The encampment itself is also interesting. It looks like it could hold a good forty or so Orcs. The buildings are wooden with thatched roofs, and the walls are ten feet high with cruel spikes extending outward at the top, making them almost impossible to climb up from this side. There is an occasional post with an animal skull on it outside the camp, but you don't see any skulls of sentient species.

From what you can see, there is little activity in the camp, though. The paths between huts are worn into what could be called small streets, but nobody is walking along them. You can see smoke rising from the other side of the camp, but what awaits there is anybodies guess.

Killsauce
2009-09-20, 04:52 PM
Come menNebo declaresLet us make short work of them. May Pelor grant us victory.

Omegonthesane
2009-09-21, 07:17 AM
"You're talking about taking out a camp of fairly well trained warriors, who outnumber us to a ridiculous degree. We need more time to plan and scout." Adam loads his crossbow, still hoping he won't have to actually use it.

Demons_eye
2009-09-21, 02:10 PM
"I am ready to do what ever" the giant says.

Milskidasith
2009-09-22, 04:28 PM
Bump? I'm not even sure what your plan is, so I can't NPC you guys.

Gorgondantess
2009-09-22, 06:32 PM
Cyrnobol just stares at the camp impassively. "Well, what are we going to do? I'm a fighter, not a planner."

Killsauce
2009-09-22, 08:30 PM
Are their any among us who can sneak up and take a closer look? I've never been one for sneaky tactics myself, but it seems that would be wisest here.

Milskidasith
2009-09-22, 09:35 PM
DM hint to move things along:

Wooden walls.

Thatch huts.

Bonfire in the middle of the camp.

I am suggesting something pragmatic, but not necessarily good.

Omegonthesane
2009-09-23, 04:49 AM
"...There's obviously a fire in there, and everything's wood and thatch. We should set the place on fire. I'd prefer to do it with one of our own arrows, but if anyone can sneak past that wall, we could use their bonfire to do it."

Milskidasith
2009-09-23, 05:06 PM
If anybody has anything they can use to start a fire, now would be the time to mention it, or object to this... I'm going to give you a few hours, and then NPC it.

Killsauce
2009-09-24, 07:41 PM
I don't know. says Nebo, obvious disgust in his voice I don't like using such cowardly tactics. Is there any other way?

Omegonthesane
2009-09-25, 01:49 AM
"You want to use non-cowardly tactics, when we're outnumbered and they're real warriors. I could understand if you objected on moral grounds, but you'd have to be completely insane to want to play fair when the stakes are this high and the odds are so long." Then, Adam thinks of a method that might be more palatable to people never tainted by Azeron's divine vision, although admittedly it's more effort. "I have one other idea though. I could charm an orc into giving us a secret way in. Then at nightfall we could slit the warriors' throats, without needing to slaughter the noncombatants. However, it's a lot more risky than just torching the whole camp."

Killsauce
2009-09-25, 01:58 AM
I would still feel cowardly. But at least we would be sparing the innocents.

Milskidasith
2009-09-26, 09:07 PM
*Puts on DM voice*

Later that night...

You are all outside the camp in a section of woods. There are a few orcs with torches patrolling the woods, but they don't seem very interested in their job. You could probably sneak up on one without too much trouble.

Omegonthesane
2009-09-27, 02:05 AM
((I don't think we actually have anyone who's good at sneaking, so I suggest OOC we go with the Torch Everything plan. The AC of the camp itself won't be too much, so we could take a -4 for improvised weapons and just throw a torch, but torches have range increment 10ft as improvised weapons. Who has the highest Climb skill so they can throw it from a tree?

As for getting the fire, I could Diplomance or Psionic Charm an orc into lighting our campfire so we have a free source of fire.))

Milskidasith
2009-09-27, 08:39 AM
OoC: Nobody has flint?

Milskidasith
2009-09-30, 05:25 PM
Bumping it up... we need a decision on what to do, or at least the go ahead to NPC your actions.

Killsauce
2009-10-01, 03:30 PM
I'm going to use my detect evil on the camp.

Milskidasith
2009-10-01, 08:20 PM
The camp registers as evil.