PDA

View Full Version : Terror

Silentlee
2009-09-09, 08:28 PM
can you do bullrush when under the effect of terror?

ex. shadowfell keep. stepped on a trap that if it hits your WILL it gives the secondary effect of terror...must on your next turn move south at your movement +2. for my toon to do so i would have to pass through 2 zombies. the DM decided it was plausible that in a terrorized state i would shove any and everything out of my way to move south regardless of it being a monster or not.

on a side note...would my movement stop at the bullrush or would i continue to full fill my required movement +2 the trap info gives.

Strawman
2009-09-09, 09:05 PM
I'm not sure about the exact game rules, but I agree with your GM that it makes sense. A penalty should probably be added though.

And the movement should definitly be the +2 that the trap mentions, with the bull rush ending as it normally would and simple running taking over after that.

I can't help but think of ever horror movie scene in which someone is running away in a place with shelves. They manage to knock down just about everything in there way. :smalltongue:

Silentlee
2009-09-09, 09:11 PM
leads to another question....if i did my 6+2...i would have ran into 3 zombies total....would i bull rush all 3?

Ranos
2009-09-09, 09:34 PM
Overrun would be better-suited to what you're going for. I don't think penalties are necessary, your chances of success are usually low enough already.

bosssmiley
2009-09-10, 11:49 AM
Check the description for the Panicked/Cowering status effect in the SRD.

Oh, sorry, are you talking 4E? Consult your DM. Also, 'toon'? :smallconfused: