PDA

View Full Version : Cleric ACF: Sheild of Faith

BRC
2009-09-10, 12:59 PM
Shield of Faith
Some clerics trust in their diety to protect them to the point of skipping all but the most basic training in how to wear armor. A cleric with Sheild of Faith adds their Wisdom bonus to AC while wearing no or light armor and carrying no more than a medium load. In addition, they gain a +1 bonus to AC and at every 5 levels after (Like the Monk class feature).This bonus applies to both touch and flat-footed AC, but does not apply when the cleric is helpless. A cleric that takes this feature loses their proficiency with medium and heavy armor.

Edit: I'm writing this up for a campaign I'm running, it's a nautical campaign, so our cleric dosn't want to be wearing heavy armor on account of the whole "Fall into the sea and drop like a stone" thing.

FMArthur
2009-09-10, 01:07 PM
Seems okay to me, but does this apply to touch AC, flat-footed AC, and AC when helpless?

BRC
2009-09-10, 01:08 PM
Seems okay to me, but does this apply to touch AC, flat-footed AC, and AC when helpless?
I'm basing it off the monk class feature, so Yes, Yes, and No.

FMArthur
2009-09-10, 01:10 PM
I asked while looking at the monk's class feature. I just think that sort of thing should be included in the ACF's description. :smallbiggrin:

BRC
2009-09-10, 01:13 PM
I asked while looking at the monk's class feature. I just think that sort of thing should be included in the ACF's description. :smallbiggrin:
Okay, put that in.