PDA

View Full Version : loopy's Legendary and Long-Awaited Lollipop Fuelled Random Banter #128

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6

V'icternus
2009-09-13, 11:33 PM
And I am to assume... uh...

Hey, did any of you ever do something really stupid and only realise how dumb it was after you did it?

Hell Puppi
2009-09-13, 11:35 PM
Quite a few times.

That's when the saying "keep calm and carry on" comes in handy. :smalltongue:

Rutskarn
2009-09-13, 11:35 PM
Day-um. This movie is fantastic.

Neko Toast
2009-09-13, 11:36 PM
Day-um. This movie is fantastic.

What movie, exactly?

Recaiden
2009-09-13, 11:38 PM
What movie, exactly?

I think he means 9. Now feel better!

Hell Puppi
2009-09-13, 11:38 PM
Just started 12 Monkeys. This should be good...

Last page, guys.... :smalltongue:

...and is that the one with Bruce Willis?

Neko Toast
2009-09-13, 11:47 PM
I think he means 9. Now feel better!

I'll do my best to do so. Can't make any guarantees, though.

Pyrian
2009-09-13, 11:51 PM
Hey, did any of you ever do something really stupid and only realise how dumb it was after you did it?Isn't that normal? I mean, for doing stupid things. It's only really notable if you do something really stupid and knew perfectly well beforehand. Presumably most people avoid doing really stupid things on purpose. (As opposed to mildly stupid things, which are just irresistable...)

Grim ranger
2009-09-13, 11:54 PM
*wakes up and yawns* G' morning to all

V'icternus
2009-09-13, 11:55 PM
I've done stupid things knowing in advance they were stupid. Like most of the rides I went on at Dreamworld. But they were fun, dammit! (Except the Giant Drop... I expected it to be way scarier, and it wasn't. I didn't really have fun on that one...)

Rutskarn
2009-09-13, 11:57 PM
Last page, guys.... :smalltongue:

...and is that the one with Bruce Willis?

Yes. Yes, it is.

Coidzor
2009-09-14, 12:19 AM
Remember. David Morse wants to kill Bruce Willis. (http://www.bobandgeorge.com/karnak/index.php?comic=341)

Rutskarn
2009-09-14, 12:27 AM
I'm not sure the (ostensibly spoiler) plot details it lists are correct, but I could be wrong.

Coidzor
2009-09-14, 12:34 AM
Well, I'd figured you'd finished the movie by now.

Rutskarn
2009-09-14, 12:35 AM
Oh, I have. I just don't want it spoiled for anyone else, is all. It's quite a good movie.

Nameless
2009-09-14, 02:52 AM
Greetings Playground!

Oh, it would seem I have come down with a case of Conjunctivitis… Wonderful.

Pyrian
2009-09-14, 03:21 AM
Oh, it would seem I have come down with a case of Conjunctivitis… Wonderful.I once had a case of prepositionitis, which DeeRee cured me of. Not really, I just wanted to write that.

V'icternus
2009-09-14, 03:28 AM
I once had a case of paper, but I lost it.

Zeb The Troll
2009-09-14, 03:32 AM
I once had a case of prepositionitis, which DeeRee cured me of. Not really, I just wanted to write that.Great, now I've got "Conjunction Junction" stuck in my head. :smallcool:

Coidzor
2009-09-14, 03:33 AM
You mean, Compayper...:smallwink:

Zeb: Ahh.... flashbacks to my horrible youth.... Thanks...

V'icternus
2009-09-14, 03:34 AM
No... no, I mean paper. From trees.

...It was years ago.

Nameless
2009-09-14, 03:37 AM
... Are bleeding lips a symptom of Conjunctivitis?

V'icternus
2009-09-14, 03:39 AM
I dunno, but three rights make a left! Everybody ramba!

Speaking of which, anybody else love Weird Al as much as me? (If you say yes, you're a dirty rotten liar!)

Coidzor
2009-09-14, 03:41 AM
... Are bleeding lips a symptom of Conjunctivitis?

webmd. Usually bleeding lips is a gingivitis or really, really raunchy makeout session thing...

Nameless
2009-09-14, 03:49 AM
webmd. Usually bleeding lips is a gingivitis or really, really raunchy makeout session thing...

Oh, that can't be it. :smalltongue:

Coidzor
2009-09-14, 03:51 AM
Not going to the right sort of parties then.

Eh, at least you brush and floss and use mouth sanitizing liquid.

Hmm... Have you been eating enough limes, Nameless?

http://symptoms.webmd.com/symptomchecker

Nameless
2009-09-14, 03:53 AM
Not going to the right sort of parties then.

Eh, at least you brush and floss and use mouth sanitizing liquid.

Hmm... Have you been eating enough limes, Nameless?

Well, eating a lime on it's own isn't something I do on a regular basis, so no, I guess I haven’t.

Coidzor
2009-09-14, 03:55 AM
Well, eating a lime on it's own isn't something I do on a regular basis, so no, I guess I haven’t.

Well, I believe you Britlanders tend to get scurvy when you haven't had enough limes. (http://www.webmd.com/hw-popup/scurvy)

In any event, Coidzor is not webmd, and neither is RB. (http://symptoms.webmd.com/symptomchecker)

V'icternus
2009-09-14, 03:56 AM
Seeking medical advice from playgrounders can lead to boils, bruises, burns, death, and cats and dogs living together.

Coidzor
2009-09-14, 03:57 AM
Don't forget spiders helping flies and various sorts of toads taking up residences in holes of all varieties.

And let's not forget the thing with the cherry blossoms.

With bells on.

In other news. I am heading out to Oregon at the end of the month. Huzzah. And all that jazz.

Nameless
2009-09-14, 04:02 AM
This thread is starting to sound like something out of a Terry Pratchett. :smalltongue:

Grim ranger
2009-09-14, 04:02 AM
That's neat... I have always wanted to visit there.

Also, have any of you played Prototype? I am considering buying it

V'icternus
2009-09-14, 04:04 AM
That's neat... I have always wanted to visit there.

Also, have any of you played Prototype? I am considering buying it

It's an alright game. I'd buy it. Just remember, have fun with it, winning grants you nothing...

Destro_Yersul
2009-09-14, 04:37 AM
Speaking of which, anybody else love Weird Al as much as me? (If you say yes, you're a dirty rotten liar!)

Do you know all the words to Hardware Store, in the correct order?

I'd ask if you could sing it, but I think that is a feat reserved for Al alone.

V'icternus
2009-09-14, 04:38 AM
Oh, I could sing it. But if I did that now, I'd look like an idiot, as there are other people in the room...

billtodamax
2009-09-14, 04:42 AM
WAl's kinda meh for me. He's just a parody artist.

Destro_Yersul
2009-09-14, 04:54 AM
Oh, I could sing it. But if I did that now, I'd look like an idiot, as there are other people in the room...

Really? I run out of breath like, halfway through the list part.

^: Heresy! He does original stuff too.

V'icternus
2009-09-14, 04:59 AM
I can't do two voices at once like he can with his magical powers, but the rest I can do. On a good day.

I've also done "The Elements Song" and "Modern Major General".

Destro_Yersul
2009-09-14, 05:03 AM
yeah, but the list is the hardest part of that song due to the aforementioned magical powers. I do know every item on it, though.

And I can kinda sorta do "Albuquerque." And I can do "The Night Santa Went Crazy." which is my second favourite christmas song ever.

Phase
2009-09-14, 05:22 AM
I can do Modern Major General, but not The Elements. I'm no singer, mind you.

Dammit, it's too early, the un-proofread version said "im no dinger mind yo."

EmeraldRose
2009-09-14, 06:00 AM
I totally wanted to get up early today and work out. That did not exactly happen. Or at all really.

I'll try again tomorrow.

Of course, it would be easier if I didn't wake up constantly thinking it was time to get up........:smallsigh:

SMEE
2009-09-14, 06:32 AM
So much pain...

My cramps are getting worse every single month. :smallsigh:

Gods, I'd do anything for a normal, 28 day cycle. :smallannoyed:
Stupid 20 day cycle and it's powerful cramps.

V'icternus
2009-09-14, 06:55 AM
Thread: *Gets shot in the head by SMEE*

Noooooooo!!!

*Revives thread by coming up with amazingly super-fantasticly conversationalistic topic, then forgets it and instead discusses the fine art of living to a certain age and getting stuff for it*

Who else thinks birthdays are a little over-rated? Fun, and a good excuse for a get-together, but over-rated?

Grim ranger
2009-09-14, 07:14 AM
So much pain...

Sorry to hear that... It's never fun when fellow playgrounders are feeling bad :smallfrown:

Get better soon :smallsmile:

Nameless
2009-09-14, 07:25 AM
*Hugs SMEE* There there. Look on the bright side, at least your skin isn't... peeling off my face?! WTF?! AH!

Ew! :smallyuk: What the hell is up with me today?

Dr. Bath
2009-09-14, 07:41 AM
*Hugs SMEE* There there. Look on the bright side, at least your skin isn't... peeling off my face?! WTF?! AH!

Ew! :smallyuk: What the hell is up with me today?

The eggs are hatching.

The alien eggs in your skin.

Destro_Yersul
2009-09-14, 08:00 AM
No, no, no. It's a side effect of the zombie virus that I... totally had nothing to do with at all. >.>

I am not planning to take over the world with zombies or anything. Nope.

dish
2009-09-14, 08:05 AM
So much pain...

Maybe we should get the Girl Thread up and going again to discuss this kind of thing? I also have menstrual cycle related issues which I'd like to vent.

Nameless
2009-09-14, 08:06 AM
No, no, no. It's a side effect of the zombie virus that I... totally had nothing to do with at all. >.>

I am not planning to take over the world with zombies or anything. Nope.

Oh, I though I was loosing my first baby skin.

SMEE
2009-09-14, 08:07 AM
Maybe we should get the Girl Thread up and going again to discuss this kind of thing? I also have menstrual cycle related issues which I'd like to vent.

To the girl thread then!

*jumps at the girl-mobile and zooms of to the road in a clearly accelerated video footage*

Destro_Yersul
2009-09-14, 08:09 AM
Oh, I though I was loosing my first baby skin.

Yep. That must be it. Not a zombie virus at all.

*hides the zombie virus creation lab*

Hey, umm, if you start feeling a desire to eat brains, could you let me know? It's for a... uh... survey. Yeah.

Nameless
2009-09-14, 08:17 AM
To the girl thread then!

*jumps at the girl-mobile and zooms of to the road in a clearly accelerated video footage*

And I will create a man thread where we will discuss manly things, like guns, monster trucks and how much hair we have on our chest!

@Destro: No, but I do have a craving for ice cream....

Cristo Meyers
2009-09-14, 08:27 AM
And I will create a man thread where we will discuss manly things, like guns, monster trucks and how much hair we have on our chest!

They tried that. It ended...poorly.

Nameless
2009-09-14, 08:31 AM
They tried that. It ended...poorly.

Was it just too manly for this forum?

Cristo Meyers
2009-09-14, 08:37 AM
Was it just too manly for this forum?

Half of the people didn't get the joke, and the other half were pretty much just being tasteless trolls.

Fredthefighter
2009-09-14, 09:44 AM
Hello playground.
Nice day isn't it. :smallsmile:

Ask me why I'm in such a good mood and I will teleport to your current location, rip off your face and eat it. :smallsmile:

Rutskarn
2009-09-14, 10:09 AM
That doesn't sound like a good mood at all. I refuse to indulge this lunacy.

Dr. Bath
2009-09-14, 10:09 AM
So Fred. Why aren't you in a bad mood this really quite cloudy day?

Well tasteless trolls are better than cultured ones. They are the most annoying. Damn their scaly internet hides!

Cobra_Ikari
2009-09-14, 10:12 AM
That, and all the men spent most of their time in the Girl thread. Because, let's face it, men. Where the women go, we follow. Menfolk are just boring on our own.

...why do you think I hang around Nameless so much? She's interesting! :smallwink: Love you, Nameless! =P

dish
2009-09-14, 10:13 AM
Hello playground.
Nice day isn't it. :smallsmile:

Ask me why I'm in such a good mood and I will teleport to your current location, rip off your face and eat it. :smallsmile:

Could this be answer to Nameless's facial issues, or is it just another attempt to spread the zombie plague?

SMEE
2009-09-14, 10:15 AM
That, and all the men spent most of their time in the Girl thread. Because, let's face it, men. Where the women go, we follow. Menfolk are just boring on our own.

...why do you think I hang around Nameless so much? She's interesting! :smallwink: Love you, Nameless! =P

The current discussion seems to be dragging the men away, though. :smalltongue:

And poor Nameless... Cobra wants to break whatever is left of her innocence. :smallamused:

V'icternus
2009-09-14, 10:16 AM
Well, Cobra doesn't get what Cobra wants. Cobra gets what he's given, and is thankful for it!

Fredthefighter
2009-09-14, 10:17 AM
So Fred. Why aren't you in a bad mood this really quite cloudy day?

It was just a generally good day.

Could this be answer to Nameless's facial issues, or is it just another attempt to spread the zombie plague?

Neither. I just felt like saying something creepy with a :smallsmile: face, :smallbiggrin:

Nameless
2009-09-14, 10:23 AM

... *facepalm*

The current discussion seems to be dragging the men away, though. :smalltongue:

And poor Nameless... Cobra wants to break whatever is left of his innocence. :smallamused:

No, NOT THAT! Anything but that! *hides under a blanket*

dish
2009-09-14, 10:36 AM

Och, just as long as you don't follow us into the Ladies' loos, we'll survive.

V'icternus
2009-09-14, 10:39 AM
Hey, we have interests other than girls, you know. Like sports. Blowing stuff up. Blowing stuff up as a sport. Fast cars. Girls. Sports. Girls.

...Oops.

Nameless
2009-09-14, 10:41 AM
Hey, we have interests other than girls, you know. Like sports. Blowing stuff up. Blowing stuff up as a sport. Fast cars. Girls. Sports. Girls.

...Oops.

Actually, I'm not really interested in sports or cars... Though blowing stuff up is rather amusing. :smallbiggrin:

V'icternus
2009-09-14, 10:49 AM
Blowing stuff up does indeed = amusing!

And girls, well... there's a whole dictionary of words about that subject. All are right, all are wrong, and none that start with "S" are likely to be popular among the girls themeselves... (With several exceptions)

Nameless
2009-09-14, 10:53 AM
I think SMEE should just stick a revolving door in that thread. o_o

V'icternus
2009-09-14, 10:55 AM
What thread? I am ignorant and require information to function.

Nameless
2009-09-14, 10:56 AM
What thread? I am ignorant and require information to function.

*fishslap*

V'icternus
2009-09-14, 10:57 AM
That was uncalled for. *Drops anvil on*

...I've been watching too much Roadrunner and Wile E. Cyote...

Cristo Meyers
2009-09-14, 10:58 AM
That was uncalled for. *Drops anvil on*

...I've been watching too much Roadrunner and Wile. E. Cyote...

There has never been nor will there ever be a such thing...

V'icternus
2009-09-14, 11:00 AM
Oh, good.

One thing though... ifhe could afford all that ACME stuff, why didn't he just, you know... get some Chinese food?

Cristo Meyers
2009-09-14, 11:02 AM
Oh, good.

One thing though... ifhe could afford all that ACME stuff, why didn't he just, you know... get some Chinese food?

They don't deliver. :smallwink:

dish
2009-09-14, 11:05 AM
Blowing stuff up does indeed = amusing!

And girls, well... there's a whole dictionary of words about that subject. All are right, all are wrong, and none that start with "S" are likely to be popular among the girls themeselves... (With several exceptions)

Hmm...slinky, smashing, stunning, squeezable, sensual, sensitive, smart, special, sympathetic, sexy, squiggly, stable, spunky, soft, spouse-worthy, spine-tingling, spectacular ....

V'icternus
2009-09-14, 11:08 AM
See, now, some of those are exceptions... some are not.

And why does Wile E. not just hunt something... slower? Like a rabbit?

Heh, that'd be funny...

"Ehhhh... *nyp nyp nyp* What's up Doc?"

*BOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!*

Fredthefighter
2009-09-14, 11:11 AM
See, now, some of those are exceptions... some are not.

And why does Wile E. not just hunt something... slower? Like a rabbit?

Heh, that'd be funny...

"Ehhhh... *nyp nyp nyp* What's up Doc?"

*BOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!*

Actually, he did try to hunt Bugs Bunny in one episode (Mr. Coyote actually talked in this one), and he was royally outsmarted.

V'icternus
2009-09-14, 11:13 AM
I know. But he's better when he's silent.

It's too bad he's so unlucky... he has a lot of ingenuity.

He should work for a Computer company. :smallbiggrin:

Nameless
2009-09-14, 11:15 AM
Speaking of Looney Toons, was Space Jam secretly aimed at Furries? I mean, they actually gave her bunny boodies. :smalleek:
http://home.comcast.net/~toonfox/lolas.gif

V'icternus
2009-09-14, 11:21 AM
Ahhhh... Space Jam...

The only contest I ever won, ever, was a colouring competition when I was five, where I had to colour all the characters of Space Jam. It was a city-wide thing, too... I won the Space Jam Video, free.

Memories...

SMEE
2009-09-14, 11:28 AM
I think SMEE should just stick a revolving door in that thread. o_o

:smallconfused:

Eh... why? Right now it's just a discussion about a very natural thing (except for me, as always :smallsigh:) for women.

V'icternus
2009-09-14, 11:30 AM
*Is suddenly a giant green head*

Pay no attention to the one without a name!

Now, you must bring me the broomstick of the Wicked Witch of the West! It was mine once, you see, and my attic is filthy! FILTHY!!!

Nameless
2009-09-14, 11:33 AM
:smallconfused:

Eh... why? Right now it's just a discussion about a very natural thing (except for me, as always :smallsigh:) for women.

It was a joke SMEE, continuing from what was said earlier. :smallwink:

V'icternus
2009-09-14, 11:38 AM
Remember, this is Random Banter. Pretty much everthing's a joke, unless it's not.

Rutskarn
2009-09-14, 11:52 AM
Ahhhh... Space Jam...

The only contest I ever won, ever, was a colouring competition when I was five, where I had to colour all the characters of Space Jam.

Hey, that was a stroke of good fortune...

I won the Space Jam Video, free.

Or not.

Dr. Bath
2009-09-14, 11:57 AM
Space jam is the worst kind of jam. That is some stone cold fact right there. Gratis.

V'icternus
2009-09-14, 11:57 AM
Are you kidding? That was an awesome movie...

You know, in my opinion. The only one that actually matters to me. :smallbiggrin:

Rutskarn
2009-09-14, 12:10 PM
I'm just sayin', if the Looney Tunes weren't already dead, that would have proved the killing blow.

V'icternus
2009-09-14, 12:13 PM
They're not dead. They merely slumber, waiting for your moment of weakness.

...Actually, that might be the raptors...

Coidzor
2009-09-14, 12:38 PM
Great. Now I'm imagining Looney Tunes zombies along the lines of Marvel Zombies. :smalleek:

:smallamused:

Also. Paula+Coraline=crappy love interest.

Also, turning into Aang from Avatar midway through finally getting the female lead to warm up to you is just annoying. Since it had no real bearing on the plot, but just made me go bald and have a weird skin condition on my scalp.

Dr. Bath
2009-09-14, 12:51 PM
Also. Paula+Coraline=crappy love interest.

Also, turning into Aang from Avatar midway through finally getting the female lead to warm up to you is just annoying. Since it had no real bearing on the plot, but just made me go bald and have a weird skin condition on my scalp.

What... what are you saying here? I'm lost. You... are an airbender? With eczema?

Coidzor
2009-09-14, 12:56 PM
Nah, in my dream I lost all of my hair, even....like...body hair... and grew those weird blue arrow symbols on my body.

It was annoying. Because the kid just looks so goofy and it's even worse on a a combination of Ness and Ash.

Dr. Bath
2009-09-14, 01:04 PM
But... Paula?

You could've said it was a dream. I don't read minds you know!

Grim ranger
2009-09-14, 01:04 PM
I went to see district 9 and damn, wasn't that movie awesome! I mean, telekinetic mecha? Come on! :smallbiggrin:

Fredthefighter
2009-09-14, 01:07 PM
I went to see district 9 and damn, wasn't that movie awesome! I mean, telekinetic mecha? Come on! :smallbiggrin:

That does indeed sound cool.

Dogmantra
2009-09-14, 01:10 PM
It was annoying. Because the kid just looks so goofy and it's even worse on a a combination of Ness and Ash.

Hang on... You're describing yourself as a cross between Ness and Ash?

I see it now. You are forgiven for looking too normal. Cookie time?

Remember, this is Random Banter. Pretty much everthing's a joke, unless it's not.
I find a good way to tell if it's a joke is if there are words.

Coidzor
2009-09-14, 01:15 PM
But... Paula?

You could've said it was a dream. I don't read minds you know!

From Earthbound. Only mixed with Coraline. And something else. And as a 14 year old girl. Which was really weird when it went over the part where she started developing breasts... The... The Sprite was just so goofy... My dreaming self just couldn't contain the silliness of that part and had to break the fourth wall to myself with it.

Sorry. I was just continuing something from the chat here so as to horrify you all with the power of the dream.

Hang on... You're describing yourself as a cross between Ness and Ash?

I see it now. You are forgiven for looking too normal. Cookie time?

Well, this was in my dream. My overworld sprite was basically a modified cross between Ness and Ash from Earthbound and Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow respectively.

I'm not sure what my in-battle sprite was like, due to the whole not actually getting into any battles. I was basically a shorter version of myself due to being about 13 instead of 20 during the cutscene where I grabbed the girl and sprinted off to run away from a giant boulder trap.

Grim ranger
2009-09-14, 01:16 PM
That does indeed sound cool.

It was beyond the impossible. Well fine, only one of those was shown in entire movie, but man didn't it make a mess. Flipping over car over shoulder when it is driving straight at it? Stopping hundreds of bullets midair and sending them back? Going half-life on soldier and killing him with a pig?! Come on!!! :smallbiggrin:

Rutskarn
2009-09-14, 01:16 PM
I find a good way to tell if it's a joke is if there are words.

http://www.tonybones.com.au/kids_parties/images/Clown-Master.jpg

Dogmantra
2009-09-14, 01:17 PM
I think you meant to post that in the You thread, Rutsky...

Fredthefighter
2009-09-14, 01:17 PM
It was beyond the impossible. Well fine, only one of those was shown in entire movie, but man didn't it make a mess. Flipping over car over shoulder when it is driving straight at it? Stopping hundreds of bullets midair and sending them back? Going half-life on soldier and killing him with a pig?! Come on!!! :smallbiggrin:

*High-fives*
The film needs more of those then. :smallbiggrin:

Rutskarn
2009-09-14, 01:24 PM
I think you meant to post that in the You thread, Rutsky...

I think they don't want me cluttering it up with pictures of your mother, Dogma. (Boo! Hiss!)

Fredthefighter
2009-09-14, 01:28 PM
I think they don't want me cluttering it up with pictures of your mother, Dogma. (Boo! Hiss!)

Ooooooooooooooooooh, burn. :smallbiggrin:
Don't worry Dogmantra. You know I love ya like a brother.

Nameless
2009-09-14, 01:28 PM

Yes, it was the most original movie EVER! You see, they actually try to portray racism without actually using race! And NO ONE has ever done that before! … Except for Alien Nations, X-Men, Animal Farm, The Day the Earth stood Still aaannnd anything that has to do with Star Treck… Oh! But they do it in this documentary shaky cam style and NO movie has ever done that before! … Except for Blare Wicth Project, 28 Days Later, Cloverfield aaannd every episode of The Office… But it also has a lot of SHOCK GORE in it! … Which just about every scary movie done in the past ten years has done…
But it mixes comedy and drama! … Which dates all the way back to Shakespearian age… And ends with GIANT ROBOTS BLOWING THINGS UP! ………. Lord knows we haven’t seen that yet… >.>

How is this the most original film in years? … OHHHH! I GET IT! It’s the most original film in years because it has NOTHING original in it! Everything is either stolen or taken from something else! I’m inspired!
OHMYGOD! I should be a film maker! For I have an idea even MORE original! It’s called “Batman & The Terminator go to Jurassic Park”. HURRAY!

Thanatos 51-50
2009-09-14, 01:29 PM
I think they don't want me cluttering it up with pictures of your mother, Dogma.

This one is clearly a joke, as it has words. /carefully erases white text from the quote

Cobra_Ikari
2009-09-14, 01:32 PM
This one is clearly a joke, as it has words. /carefully erases white text from the quote

Your mother has words! =O

Thanatos 51-50
2009-09-14, 01:35 PM
They're funny ones, too! Like "Upya nose witha rubbah hose!"
Yeah... my mum is Bostonian.

Dogmantra
2009-09-14, 01:37 PM

Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother? I hurt people.
Specifically you.

It's even on my business cards!

Fredthefighter
2009-09-14, 01:39 PM
Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother? I hurt people.
Specifically you.

It's even on my business cards!

*Shoots with a Shotgun* How do you like them apples? And by apples, I mean bullets! :smalltongue:

Red v.s Blue is awesome.

Coidzor
2009-09-14, 01:40 PM
That must make you quite popular at trade conventions.

What with murdering everyone you give business cards to.

Dr. Bath
2009-09-14, 01:40 PM
@Nameless: I... what. I just. I don't even. That rant was bad and you should feel bad.

Coidzor
2009-09-14, 01:42 PM
@Nameless: I... what. I just. I don't even. That rant was bad and you should feel bad.

Take a seat and ruminate whilst I illuminate the possibilities... (http://www.thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/thatguywiththeglasses/bum-reviews/11374-d9)

Dr. Bath
2009-09-14, 01:53 PM
He too should feel bad. Yelling at a film because critics called it original, is silly. I don't normally like that guy with the glasses' reviews, but I extra didn't like that one.

What it did, it did well. It was an enjoyable shiny blockbuster which was slightly more intellectual (not a lot mind) than the usual drivel, which did shaky cam properly had good aesthetics and a nice premise.

And some of the complaints leveled at it are plain silly. There's a crazy man trying to eat the aliens! How stupid! That's nothing like real lif- oh wait that actually happens. What about putting all those aliens in slums! Ha! Humans would never demonise other sentient beings to the extent of segregation an- oh wait, that happens too.

It wasn't THE BEST FILM EVEERRR, but it was pretty good overall, and in comparison to say... Transformers, it was fantastic.

Nameless
2009-09-14, 02:04 PM

I love you too, Bath.

Player_Zero
2009-09-14, 02:05 PM
Well Ali Baba had them forty thieves, Scheherazade had a thousand tales...

Ahhh... Golden age... Also, that movie had words in it that no child and most adults would not know.

Coidzor
2009-09-14, 02:08 PM
Like Whilst?

Rutskarn
2009-09-14, 02:11 PM
You know, I like a lot of TGWTG's stuff, but I thought is review was kinda stupid. Not send-off-angry-hate-mail-flame-comments-section stupid, but stupid nonetheless. Most of the stuff he called absurd had precedent--and besides, what else would we do with the aliens, hm? I mean, sure, we'd probably take away some of them to study and interview, but there's friggin' millions of them. They've got nowhere else to go.

Player_Zero
2009-09-14, 02:11 PM
Like Whilst?

Nnnnnnnnnnnno....

Like fakir.

Coidzor
2009-09-14, 02:30 PM
Fakir? Where did they use that word in Aladdin?

Rutskarn... Are you familiar with the Popplers episode of Futurama as far as how to dispose of aliens? :smallbiggrin:

Player_Zero
2009-09-14, 02:36 PM
End of the Prince Ali song.

Coidzor
2009-09-14, 02:37 PM
mmm, the part where your eyes have glazed over and rolled up into their head...

Rutskarn
2009-09-14, 02:40 PM
Coid: No. I have not seen Futurama, and am only vaguely aware of a few of its jokes through exposure to the neternets.

Morty
2009-09-14, 02:42 PM
Coid: No. I have not seen Futurama, and am only vaguely aware of a few of its jokes through exposure to the neternets.

So I'm not the only one.

Coidzor
2009-09-14, 02:51 PM
Ok. I was suggesting eating them.

Preferably fried.

Kaelaroth
2009-09-14, 03:04 PM

So I'm not the only one.
It is really rather funny, in my opinion, though not quite as consistently amazing as many would claim.

Nameless
2009-09-14, 03:05 PM
This is silly now. There's a drawing I've been meaning to finish now, but it's too God damn cold! It's been like, three days now. :smallannoyed:

... Although I must admit, it is kinda cosy under this blanket. ^^

Coidzor
2009-09-14, 03:06 PM
It's at least worth investigating, if not like building shrines to.

Then again, I'm kinda the type who doesn't really feel like building graven images for much anyway. Takes quite a bit for me to make idols.

Cobra_Ikari
2009-09-14, 03:16 PM
*Shoots with a Shotgun* How do you like them apples? And by apples, I mean bullets! :smalltongue:

Red v.s Blue is awesome.

But...wasn't that "Meet the Scout"? *is confused*

Fredthefighter
2009-09-14, 03:19 PM
But...wasn't that "Meet the Scout"? *is confused*

Yes, yes it was. I just pulled out something better. :smalltongue:

Cobra_Ikari
2009-09-14, 03:21 PM
Yes, yes it was. I just pulled out something better. :smalltongue:

Umm, lies. Meet the Team is made of more awesome than RvB ever was. So there. =P

*is impatiently awaiting Meet the Pyro* >.>

Fredthefighter
2009-09-14, 03:25 PM
Umm, lies. Meet the Team is made of more awesome than RvB ever was. So there. =P

That was a great play, my favourite part was the one where I kill you! *Shoots* What's that? Encore? Sure thing! *shoots again*

Call Dr.Sarge! Perscription: death *hits with the gun* diagnosis: Shotgun! *Shoots*

Saregisms. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XM3VW4-zStk&feature=related)

Morty
2009-09-14, 03:27 PM
It is really rather funny, in my opinion, though not quite as consistently amazing as many would claim.

I've actually seen it, once. But not only was it in German television but I've never heard of it back then,

Dogmantra
2009-09-14, 03:47 PM

Thank you. I believe the term is...
*Snuggles*?

Cobra_Ikari
2009-09-14, 03:48 PM
*Snuggles*?

Yes. *snuggles*

My good sir, I forsee a long and prosperous friendship. =)

Fredthefighter
2009-09-14, 03:48 PM
*Snuggles*?

*Joins in with the huggling*
Dwarves need love to. :smalltongue::smallbiggrin:

Nameless
2009-09-14, 03:52 PM
*Joins in with the huggling*
Dwarves need love to. :smalltongue::smallbiggrin:

Heh, I can imagine a dwarf protest march.
So funny. C:

Fredthefighter
2009-09-14, 03:59 PM
So funny. C:

Don't make me put my huskey avatar back on and cute you to death. :smalltongue:
*Snuggles the whole multiverse*

Nameless
2009-09-14, 04:00 PM
Yay snuggle time! *opens up arms* mwaaarrrr!

Coidzor
2009-09-14, 04:18 PM
So funny. C:

You mean a bunch of drunk dwarves screaming down the street hacking off people's legs at the knees with their battleaxes?

Because that's more terrifying than funny.

Nameless
2009-09-14, 04:20 PM
You mean a bunch of drunk dwarves screaming down the street hacking off people's legs at the knees with their battleaxes?

Because that's more terrifying than funny.

No... But that sounds funny too. :smallbiggrin:

Cobra_Ikari
2009-09-14, 04:27 PM
No... But that sounds funny too. :smallbiggrin:

That sounds funny only because I have no knees to be hacked at.

Bow before my legless might! >=D

Phase
2009-09-14, 04:28 PM
Legless? I'm runnin' circles around ya!

Bonk!

Cobra_Ikari
2009-09-14, 04:29 PM
Legless? I'm runnin' circles around ya!

Bonk!

No, no. You WERE running circles around me.

Now, you are having two bleedy stumpy thingies. I don't think they'll make running easy...

Destro_Yersul
2009-09-14, 04:32 PM
Being a lich is handy sometimes. I can just put my legs back on if they get chopped off. :smalltongue:

Also, I imagine a Dwarven protest could be effectively quelled if you just offered to buy them all a few beers.

Nameless
2009-09-14, 04:32 PM
That sounds funny only because I have no knees to be hacked at.

Bow before my legless might! >=D

Yes, but that also means you can't move faster then I can, therefore I will win in a race against you. Regardless of the fact that I look completely ridicules running and move at the pace of a small child. >.>

Cobra_Ikari
2009-09-14, 04:33 PM
Yes, but that also means you can't move faster then I can, therefore I will win in a race against you. Regardless of the fact that I look completely ridicules running and move at the pace of a small child. >.>

...*bites a much faster small child, hangs on until it crosses the finish line*...

Cobra fights your limbs with the power of strategery!

Phase
2009-09-14, 04:35 PM
Limbs? I don't need limbs! I'm gonna headbutcha!

Nameless
2009-09-14, 04:37 PM
...*bites a much faster small child, hangs on until it crosses the finish line*...

Cobra fights your limbs with the power of strategery!

No, Cobra fights my limbs with Gangrene and internal organ failure. :smalltongue:

Pyrian
2009-09-14, 04:43 PM
Also, I imagine a Dwarven protest could be effectively quelled if you just offered to buy them all a few beers.And we all know how much quieter dwarves are when they're drunk. :smallamused:

arguskos
2009-09-14, 05:04 PM
And we all know how much quieter dwarves are when they're drunk. :smallamused:
Now they're loud, but they're loud about something involving ale and their appreciate thereof, not about protesting whatever they were protesting earlier. It's like Scots, you get their attention elsewhere, and hope they don't notice what you don't want them to, else you get hacked to bits.

Moff Chumley
2009-09-14, 05:32 PM
Daily Show is back today! Woo. :smallcool:

Coidzor
2009-09-14, 05:48 PM
So I just sliced open my finger with a can's edge while making 3 bean salad for my mom. typing with only 3 fingers on my left hand is not as bad as I had thought it might be...

@_@

Also, I managed to burn my tongue on some tomatoes I was eating, the little cherry ones. that was hella weird.

Jack Squat
2009-09-14, 05:52 PM
Food apparently hates you. Try to avoid it as much as possible. Developing a phobia would help.

Phase
2009-09-14, 06:49 PM
Food apparently hates you. Try to avoid it as much as possible. Developing a phobia would help.

Jack is a passive fool who should never have been put in charge of this council. I, General Maan, am taking a stand and declaring a war on food and cans everywhere!

*Uproarious applause*

No more shall our civil liberties be stepped upon by those tyrants of the edible nature. To arms, men, to arms! Unless you're Cobra, you can just creep them all out to death.

Moff Chumley
2009-09-14, 06:52 PM
*hugs a wheel of cheese*

But... but... my cheese! :smallfrown:

Coidzor
2009-09-14, 06:59 PM
*cuts the cheese*

Now there is no more wheel of cheddar. Cry Havock! And let slip the dogs of moar.

Moff Chumley
2009-09-14, 07:29 PM
*falls back on knees*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

It just occured to me that knees rhymes with cheese. I find this... intriguing.

Player_Zero
2009-09-14, 09:47 PM
If you're feeling AAAAAHHH! or you can go UHOUHOUHUEH! Maybe you've met up with Duckula (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y40rDgZbdHw)!

So you won't be needing a shovel then, sir?

No, I'll butter my bread with a knife. What's your with you?

Assassin89
2009-09-14, 09:57 PM
If you're feeling AAAAAHHH! or you can go UHOUHOUHUEH! Maybe you've met up with Duckula (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y40rDgZbdHw)!

So you won't be needing a shovel then, sir?

No, I'll butter my bread with a knife. What's your with you?

At least that vegetarian vampire is actually a vegetarian. Unlike those other vampires!

Phase
2009-09-14, 09:57 PM
Player Zero, just as I think I may understand you, you go and post again. Then you baffle me completely.

Player_Zero
2009-09-14, 10:00 PM
At least that vegetarian vampire is actually a vegetarian. Unlike those other vampires!

He's also a duck.

Player Zero, just as I think I may understand you, you go and post again. Then you baffle me completely.

It's quite charming, right? In a kind of 'that's kind of interesting, but I don't want him around my children' kind of way.

Rutskarn
2009-09-14, 10:04 PM
Only real positive experiences I've had with vampires at a tender age were Bunnicula and The Lost Boys.

Yes, I saw The Lost Boys at a tender age. Actually, I think it was the first R rated movie I ever saw. And if you don't like this movie, I will have powerful words with you. Words like "quisling" and "aglet".

To this day, I think the Buffyverse and Dresdenverse are the only new entrants to my List of Vampire Stuff That Doesn't Suck.

V'icternus
2009-09-14, 10:16 PM
Gotta agree with you there...

Moff Chumley
2009-09-14, 10:20 PM
Am I a boring person if my posts make a degree of sense?

Coidzor
^: Yes, purple snow plow operator. Or rather. Only if you're already boring. Utter nonsense gets boring quickly as well. It's that golden blending of sublime and ludicrous that keeps us coming back for more out of life.

What? You lie! Bunnicula is totally a vegetarian vampire!

Player_Zero
Am I a boring person if my posts make a degree of sense?

Yes. Fairly obvious that one.

Rutskarn
2009-09-14, 10:21 PM
What? You lie! Bunnicula is totally a vegetarian vampire!

Only until he conquers the world.

@Moff: No, it just makes you the minority picklebutter sandal.

Moff Chumley
2009-09-14, 10:26 PM
Aaaaaand now you're trying to hard.

It's what I would do, excepting that that would be the obvious move and obvious is by definition, easy to grasp. Well, not really. Usually. In any case, I can't now attempt to not make sense as that would make me seem like a terrible poser. Which isn't the case. I hope. However, by writing this rant which will become self referential five words ago as of now, it's going to probably not make all that much sense. I suppose that means I'm admitting to being a hopeless poser. Well, such is life, eh, Playground? I suppose this is why I have self-hate issues... I know exactly what not to do, and do it anyway because not doing it is too hard. You know the feeling, I trust? So, yah. In conclusion, dear Random Banter, I'm a failure. :smallsmile:

Player_Zero
2009-09-14, 10:27 PM
Aaaaaand now you're trying to hard.

That was the joke.

Rutskarn
2009-09-14, 10:28 PM
Perhaps you're overthinking it, mate.

Neko Toast
2009-09-14, 10:29 PM
Perhaps you're overthinking it, mate.

No no, let him keep going. I'm waiting to see if his head will explode.

Moff Chumley
2009-09-14, 10:30 PM
That was the joke.

I know. It was a set up for the ensuing rant. It wouldn'ta worked without it, mate. :smallsigh:

Not to say that it worked. It just wouldn't have worked as well.

Ya know what? Just shut up.

No no, let him keep going. I'm waiting to see if his head will explode.

You can shut up too. :smallannoyed:

Rutskarn
2009-09-14, 10:36 PM
Aaaaand let's move on.

So, tonight on Goddammit Rutskarn Seriously Why Haven't You Seen This Yet Theatre: Predator. Funwich.

Assassin89
2009-09-14, 10:38 PM
Predator. It has been ripped off very poorly in Robowar. Spoony made fun of that rip off of Predator (http://www.thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/bt/spoonyone/reviews/11452-robowar).

V'icternus
2009-09-14, 11:00 PM
Predator is great. Very good movie.

Rutskarn
2009-09-14, 11:01 PM
Yeah, so far it's not nearly as terrible as I expected.

EDIT: Wow, serious-minded Native American tracker. Never seen that before.

Pyrian
2009-09-14, 11:09 PM
Predator is one of those movies where a lot of things which seem like cliches now didn't at the time. Mind you, several of them already were, but hey. It's also firmly in the genre of "Arnold movie". Yes, that's a genre. No, it doesn't include Junior, despite Arnold starring in it.

V'icternus
2009-09-14, 11:23 PM
Yeah, this is an old movie. Covering yourself in mud doesn't really hid you from thermal vision, does it? No. But it's cool.

Oh, and sorry for the unspoilered spoiler, but I think the rule about decade-old movies is "You should have seen it already, you fool!" :smalltongue:

Coidzor
2009-09-14, 11:29 PM
Hehe... Hatman referenced Junior...

God that was terrible.

Why did my dad make me watch it when I was a kid?

...Possibly to instill a hatred for any scientist who desires to one day make a man give birth.

<_< I don't trust them scientists who tamper with creation in ways that I don't approve of for sheer badass potential. >_>

Mainly those who aren't researching giant mecha, hoverboards, or velociraptors.

V'icternus
2009-09-14, 11:34 PM
It was funny, at times, but personally, Arnold does better killing everything.

Kindergarden Cop was better than Junior, mainly because you know that Arnold has killed lots of crap on screen before, and now he's acting with kids.

Rutskarn
2009-09-15, 12:09 AM
"Get to da choppa," indeed.

Words to live by, Arnold. Words to live by.

Ever notice that you never refer to Arnold's characters by their actual names? You're never all, "So then, Dutch does this," or "So then Paul does that." It's always Ah-nold.

Pyrian
2009-09-15, 12:18 AM
Exception: Conan.

Rutskarn
2009-09-15, 12:22 AM
That's a matter of personal protocol. I'd argue even then, myself.

Player_Zero
2009-09-15, 12:31 AM
That's because he hardly ever has a character.

Rutskarn
2009-09-15, 12:35 AM
What are you talking about? Of course he has a character.

He's Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Fun fact: nobody in this movie has a last name. Friggin' nobody. Except General Phillips, who has no first name.

Actually, assuming at least a few of these are nicknames, not even proper first names...

V'icternus
2009-09-15, 12:41 AM
That's because they're men. Not men, men.

Player_Zero
2009-09-15, 12:41 AM
They're films that you can watch without thinking, of course. If they had names or personalities instead of one-liners and explosive weaponry then you'd have to do some sort of recognition business, and that's not what you want out of the action genre.

Rutskarn
2009-09-15, 12:45 AM
Or the Arnold comedy genre, for that matter.

Come to think of it, though, nobody would really want anything out of an ArnCom. Nothing they're bound to get, anyway.

And it has just struck me that the man I'm talking about is currently my governor.

Player_Zero
2009-09-15, 12:49 AM
Speaking of horrible action movies, I saw that GI Joe film.

Rutskarn
2009-09-15, 12:50 AM
From your comment, I'm going to go ahead and assume it was a touching classic for all ages.

Player_Zero
2009-09-15, 12:54 AM
Not so much. I didn't really watch the cartoon save for these dealies (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAcg-kMC4QA) and-...

Heh... Porkchop sandwiches...

Geeee eyyyye joooooe....

FoE
2009-09-15, 12:55 AM
Was the Baroness hot, at least?

Rutskarn
2009-09-15, 12:56 AM
Not so much. I didn't really watch the cartoon save for these dealies (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAcg-kMC4QA) and-...

Heh... Porkchop sandwiches...

Geeee eyyyye joooooe....

Badah massage.

Player_Zero
2009-09-15, 12:58 AM
Was the Baroness hot, at least?

The horrible acting was blinding I'm afraid. You couldn't see anything past it. Took me near a week to recover.

FoE
2009-09-15, 12:59 AM
The horrible acting was blinding I'm afraid. You couldn't see anything past it. Took me near a week to recover.

Curses! Savage bastard that he is, I can hear my inner child weeping.

It's the sheer hotness of the Baroness that helped set me on the path to wickedness.

Hell Puppi
2009-09-15, 01:00 AM

Means "Yes, but I don't want to admit it".

:smalltongue:

Coidzor
2009-09-15, 01:02 AM
Mmm, body massage...

Hey Hell puppi...

Player_Zero
2009-09-15, 01:03 AM
Means "Yes, but I don't want to admit it".

I mean a lot of things I don't want to admit.

In point of fact, no I don't! I admit to nothing.

Badah massage.

Give 'im the stick. Don't give 'im the stick!

OOOOOOOOOOOOO

Mmm, body massage...

Hey Hell puppi...

Guess again. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ww3GTNv9hHk)

FoE
2009-09-15, 01:04 AM
Mmm, body massage...

Hey Hell puppi...

*Smacks*

If anyone's giving Hell Puppi a body massage around here, it's me!

I mean, uh ....

How dare you disrespect her? She's a married woman, you know!

Yes, that should do.

<< >>

Coidzor
2009-09-15, 01:05 AM
And she's married to Young Sam Vimes.

What's not to love about her? :smalltongue:

Hell Puppi
2009-09-15, 01:13 AM
Awww....back massages for everybody! :smallbiggrin:

Except maybe Rutsy and Zero. I don't think Zero has flesh and moving Rutsy's around too much might actually do more harm than good depending on how decayed he is.

Coidzor
2009-09-15, 01:18 AM
trust me, bits of Rutsky falling off are the least of your concerns.

Bits of rutsky falling off and turning into little versions of himself is far more horrifying and likely.

Player_Zero
2009-09-15, 01:21 AM
What is this avatar-based prejudice.

Fine. Maybe I'll quixotically distribute delusive affections through imaginary interaction along this internet medium, founded on a personally perceived basis of character analysis based predominantly on picture recognition!

With blackjack. And hookers.

Hell Puppi
2009-09-15, 01:25 AM
trust me, bits of Rutsky falling off are the least of your concerns.

Bits of rutsky falling off and turning into little versions of himself is far more horrifying and likely.

But-but that's kind of awesome....

So who's invited to the blackjack and hooker party, Zero? Non-fleshies only?

...wait then why would you need hookers? :smallconfused:

Coidzor
2009-09-15, 01:25 AM
blackjack is my favorite card game...

Though, I have to admit, hookers, not my favorite meal...I much prefer coeds, but only partially inebriated ones. About .00006 BAC.

Hell Puppi: Here ya go then. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5556407&postcount=990)

Player_Zero
2009-09-15, 01:28 AM
So who's invited to the blackjack and hooker party, Zero? Non-fleshies only?

I'm not going to make a pun about bones. You're a horrible person for setting me up for it.

Also, it's a party for all the cool people. So there's me. And my cat.

And the party activities include scowling at my monitor attempting to kill people through the internet with hate.

V'icternus
2009-09-15, 01:29 AM

That question answers itself!

In fact, let's play strip blackjack instead of the boring kind where no-one is naked!

In fact, forget the blackjack!

Coidzor
2009-09-15, 01:31 AM
Right... You go first then...

*scowls at PZ and attempts to AK him*

V'icternus
2009-09-15, 01:33 AM
I can't. My artists accidentally deleted my body in this avatar. If I remove my clothes, there's nothing under there. It's kind of a package deal.

Dogmantra
2009-09-15, 01:39 AM
Also, it's a party for all the cool people. So there's me. And my cat.

So... ummm... isn't that an oxymoronic situation?

Player_Zero
2009-09-15, 01:49 AM
So... ummm... isn't that an oxymoronic situation?

That's the weakest attempt at an insult I've ever heard.

V'icternus
2009-09-15, 01:51 AM
Not for long!

You smell poopypants!

Player_Zero
2009-09-15, 01:53 AM
Not for long!

You smell poopypants!

I've gotta say, that's marginally better.

V'icternus
2009-09-15, 02:01 AM
...Huh...

Well, I am kind of experienced with insults... but let's not delve into that deep mine of resentment and hatred.

Coidzor
2009-09-15, 02:04 AM

I think my PZ/Rutskarn slash fiction killed Hell Puppi...

Player_Zero
2009-09-15, 02:05 AM
What's wrong with you.

Also, lay off the rock.

Rutskarn
2009-09-15, 02:06 AM
I think he means the old one. You know, the one that caused me to vomit blood.

Coidzor
2009-09-15, 02:16 AM
I did link to it before she mysteriously disappeared when she was intrigued by my description of Rutskarnian reproduction.

For you, Player Zero, from the depths of my heart. (http://www.smbc-comics.com/index.php?db=comics&id=1638#comic)

Player_Zero
2009-09-15, 02:18 AM
Meh. Like I read that thing anyway.

V'icternus
2009-09-15, 04:30 AM
I would, but I'm afraid...

Phase
2009-09-15, 05:32 AM
Okay, I referenced the Cthulhu Mythos before going to sleep last night, and I woke up with an Octopus in my bed. I have a bad feeling about the day to come.

Coidzor
2009-09-15, 05:36 AM
actually that's a good feeling, it's just a bit groggy. Give it a bit of time and you'll know the joys of serving our dark lords and masters from beyond the stars.

Destro_Yersul
2009-09-15, 06:29 AM
My Watcher protects me. You should get one, Phase. They will keep you safe from the dread things that live between worlds.

Nameless
2009-09-15, 06:32 AM
Good morni--- noon playground! I have woken from my slumber. You may bow down and kiss my feet.

Destro_Yersul
2009-09-15, 06:57 AM
it's morning here. 4:59 in the morning.

I should probably go to sleep soon...

Dogmantra
2009-09-15, 07:23 AM
That's the weakest attempt at an insult I've ever heard.

That was the idea, smellface.

Dieoxide
2009-09-15, 07:51 AM
I'm bored and decided to make a party thread! Just like a party van I guess, but more awesome! Not really sure what do right now, but isn't this fun?! We can have sleepovers, stories, anything! Except games, something doesn't want me to have games in this thread ...

Someone should make a picture for this thread, XD

Dallas-Dakota
2009-09-15, 07:53 AM
Awww. but, Atreyu, Griever 'n me were just getting ready to play some Candy Land....:smallfrown:

Totally Guy
2009-09-15, 07:53 AM
I just found out i'm 9500 days old today!

Yaay! That's what I call a random party.

Edit: Oops... 9499 today. 9500 tomorrow.

Dieoxide
2009-09-15, 07:56 AM
Well, instead of playing Candyland, eat the candy! Eat it! I don't care if it's cardboard!

@Glug, "It's over 9000!"

Totally Guy
2009-09-15, 07:58 AM
@Glug, "It's over 9000!"

It was 9000 May the 4th 2008.

So I did the "May the 4th be with you" joke instead.

Dieoxide
2009-09-15, 08:00 AM
Nice, I like you. *Awkward stare*

Ripped Shirt Kirk
2009-09-15, 08:07 AM
http://www.shrani.si/f/3L/Ar/2wHJTfZU/studentski-party.gif

Also, didn't you announce you were leaving, DD?

{Scrubbed}

V'icternus
2009-09-15, 08:28 AM
Good morni--- noon playground! I have woken from my slumber. You may bow down and kiss my feet.

*Pockets the money*

Maybe later...

Rutskarn
2009-09-15, 10:05 AM
Eh. Murinin. S'amburnit.

'mtired. Shdgbcktobed.

Nameless
2009-09-15, 10:06 AM
*Pockets the money*

Maybe later...

Fine... *puts socks back on*

Hell Puppi
2009-09-15, 10:06 AM

I think my PZ/Rutskarn slash fiction killed Hell Puppi...

Nah. That was the need for sleep. Stupid having to get up early.

I do have to say it is marginally better than having to do graveyard shifts though.

V'icternus
2009-09-15, 10:13 AM
I thought graveyard shifts would be fun...

Or are there no actual graveyards involved?

Nameless
2009-09-15, 10:19 AM
This reminds me of that time where these kids at my old school said they would let me hang out with them if they buried alive in a coffin in a cemetery for a day. After two weeks being in there, I suppose they must’ve just forgotten to dig me back up. Good thing someone herd me screaming though. We had a good laugh when I went back to school and told them that they forgot about me… They never did let me hang out with them though. ._.

V'icternus
2009-09-15, 10:36 AM
I see...

You should take their souls and lock them in a box ofr "Safe keeping". They'll thank you for it, I'm sure.

Totally Guy
2009-09-15, 10:47 AM
Half Orc Cleric,
Gnome Rogue,
Half Orc Cleric,
Human Druid.

That's a random party.

Pika...
2009-09-15, 10:51 AM
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f173/celestialkin/party_hard_cat2.gif

Nameless
2009-09-15, 10:53 AM
PARTY HARD! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuw7tcftAoU) \m/:smallamused:\m/

V'icternus
2009-09-15, 12:00 PM
Hey, look. Merging happened. (I was gonna mention on that thread that everything there could go here... :smalltongue:)

UncleWolf
2009-09-15, 12:29 PM
You know, I've realized that apparently I like horror movies. Over half of my selection consists of them. Poltergiest, John Carpenter's The Thing, Ravenous, Predator 2, and Fallen to name just a few.

Thanatos 51-50
2009-09-15, 12:51 PM
My dear, dear Playground - I am going to tell you a story. Spoiler'd as per convention.
Potential:
There was once a young boy. Truth be told, there still are many young boys and there will continue to be young boys, but as it stands, our protagnist is not currently a young boy, but was at the current time of this narrative.
Anyway.
The subject of our tale was once a young boy. And he was smart, top one percent of his class, charming and quick-witted, he thought fast, moved fast, and acted fast. He was curteous and was polite. He caused no problems - except for the lamentable accidents common to youths, catching a fastball to the throat or a kickball to the face, a punch thrown a bit too hard during some childish roughhousing with his siblings. Nothing too uncommon.
And he was constantly awash with praise for his manners and his smarts. It was noted that he finished his schoolwork ahead of his classmates, got all the answers right, always raised his hands in class, showed no need to study and always referred to his teachers as "Sir" or "Ma'am".

The Authority figures surrounding this young boy would always comment on this to the young boy or to his parents, saying things like "I wish I had a whole class full of boys like him.", and even more commonly "I see alot of potential in him."
This one phrase - spoken in many ways by many people latche donto the young boy and commenced following him.
In Junior High School, whilst still smart, he always showed "Potential"
In High School, although his grades suffered, it was for lack of taste for the busy work, and subsequent ignoring of, not his smarts, which still sometimes exceed that of his instructors.
When he was pulled away into a seperate school systemm, he was forced to go into remdial courses for his records, instead of the honours courses he had been going through, and soon proved himself far and away unsuited for such classes, and yet he showed no desire to leave them, as they suited him "Fine", and "It's not as if the material is any different, the wrapping paper just has a biggier, prettier bow"
And in all this time, people saw potential, and lamented at how he did not try to seize it.

Even now, people claim to see potential. Even as he strains and tries to make things better, to meet the marks others set for him and fails, people lament.
"You're better than this" they would say. "You show the potential to excel in this feild not scrape by, not be be passable. You're above the minimum, why do you curl around and make your home at the bottom of the barrel?
You have so much potential."

I hate that word, Potnetial.
I don't have it. Shut up.

Nameless
2009-09-15, 02:17 PM
*Is bored* I need entertainment. .-.

V'icternus
2009-09-15, 02:19 PM
...Thanatos... who are you and how do you know so much about my life?

*Fires a cannonball*

Entertained yet, Nameless?

Nameless
2009-09-15, 02:22 PM
...Thanatos... who are you and how do you know so much about my life?

*Fires a cannonball*

Entertained yet, Nameless?

Eh...... :/