PDA

View Full Version : I know it's here somewhere! Question.

DueceEsMachine
2009-09-12, 07:15 PM
Alright, I know I've seen it somewhere, but I can't remember for the life of me where -

I think it's a spell that lets a paladin and his mount combine the total of their hit points for the duration of the effect, then at the end of the effect, the damage done is split evenly between them - if I remember correctly, it was supposed to be to help keep the character's mount alive.

If anyone knows where it is located, it would be greatly appreciated.
Although I suppose there is the possibility that my mind has simply wandered away and left me delusional....

Thrice Dead Cat
2009-09-12, 08:16 PM
My copper is telling me either Spell Compendium or Complete Champion. I believe Shield Mount (as Shield Other, but with obvious restriction) is in Spell Compendium if this spell isn't. That might be what you're thinking of?

EDIT: Looks like I'm wrong on all accounts. However, there is One Mind (Lesser, X, Greater) that gives minor boosts to Spot/Listen, hit, and/or damage as long as a Paladin remains on his mount In SpC.

DueceEsMachine
2009-09-13, 12:22 AM
Hm. yeah - I found that one. Thank you for your help. Maybe my imagination is just going wild. I'll keep looking and see if I can find it...

DueceEsMachine
2009-09-13, 12:34 AM
Ha! found it. It's called "One Soul" - Complete Divine Spellbook. But thank you for your help.

PlzBreakMyCmpAn
2009-09-13, 02:30 AM
Um I too really want to find this spell. But its not around pages 170-172 (the O's) in Complete Divine. Also 'One Soul' doesn't seem to be a real spell (http://www.imarvintpa.com/DnDLive/FindSpell.php) (you have to type it in yourself)

The order is Obedient Avalanche, Omen of Peril, Otyugh Swarm...

PlzBreakMyCmpAn
2009-09-16, 11:03 AM
yeah... bump

Am I crazy or can anyone else not find this?

DueceEsMachine
2009-09-16, 01:35 PM
No, I was wrong - it's not in complete Divine, It's in the ultimate Divine Spellbook by Mongoose publishing. That's probably why you can't find it. I can't even remember when I picked the book up, but it's got some great spells like that one. I think I sent you a pm about it once...