PDA

View Full Version : Exalted

Ciggaro
2009-09-13, 08:58 PM
My friend of mine and I are attempting to make Exalted characters after playing D&D 3.5 for most of our gaming careers, and I figured I would ask: is Lunar war form worth it in the long run? Also, of my current group, (me and a friend of mine, if you count that as a group) no-one wants to be a storyteller, so if there are any bored DM's out there, or somebody who doesn't mind a few additions... well, we would both appreciate it.

Kyeudo
2009-09-13, 09:09 PM
Lunar Warform is totally worth it. It is one of the longest running, most flexible boosts a Lunar can get access to. In additions to the straightforward bonuses of all the positive mutations and bonus dots to your physical Attributes, it also bumps up your dice limits for your Excellencies. Anyone who intends to do much fighting as a Lunar should take Deadly Beastman Transformation.

The Demented One
2009-09-13, 11:39 PM
My friend of mine and I are attempting to make Exalted characters after playing D&D 3.5 for most of our gaming careers, and I figured I would ask: is Lunar war form worth it in the long run? Also, of my current group, (me and a friend of mine, if you count that as a group) no-one wants to be a storyteller, so if there are any bored DM's out there, or somebody who doesn't mind a few additions... well, we would both appreciate it.
Warform is a very good power, especially if you have gift charms, like Claws of the Silver Moon. One of the biggest combat strengths Lunar Exalts have is that they can activate Deadly Beastman Transformation and Relentless Lunar Fury in the same action, activating a bunch of Gift and Fury charms. They end up going from zero to fully buffed faster than anyone else can manage.