PDA

View Full Version : Storyteller Wanted!

Ciggaro
2009-09-14, 12:37 AM
My friend and I were very enthusiastic over Exalted the first time we got our hands on the rules. We spent a lot of time grinding the books so we could play faster and more time creating original 3d characters to play in it. Unfortunately, our storyteller has the bad habit of learning an entire ruleset (or creating one) only to play a select few times before he gets bored and moves on. We are not even close to done with Exalted yet, but neither one of us has the patience to host, not to mention there is only two of us. We've tried forum Rps before, but they always fell through, so this lead us to playing over Skype. If there is anyone out there willing to adopt us, we would GREATLY appreciate this. If we get to play over IM we'll gladly download whichever one you're comfortable with. Please! Help us out!

-Ciggaro, Pixie in the playground.

Kyeudo
2009-09-14, 12:56 AM
You probably wanted to post that over here (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=51). This forum is for discussing RPGs, not for finding games. You'll probably have more luck over there.

ZeroNumerous
2009-09-14, 01:22 AM
Eh. I wouldn't try finding an ST there. I certainly got no responses on my Exalted ST request despite having around 200 or so views. It just seems the Exalted community on GitP is very small.

horngeek
2009-09-14, 02:15 AM
Well, a great number of games have started recently or are about to start, so...