PDA

View Full Version : Erynthul

Lvl45DM!
2009-09-14, 08:44 AM
A) i play 1st edition so i just wanna know if he still exists in these newfangled editions
and
B) if anyone has any prestige classes or monsters or spells centered around him or his ideals, of slaughter blood turning into monsters hate malice and big clubs :D
if not ill redirect to homebrew looking more for advice rather than solid stats rightnow, or links rather than your porr selves having to make it up for me

Amiria
2009-09-14, 08:54 AM
Erynthul exists in 3.0/3.5 D&D.

I think that there is a Prestige Class in Complete Warrior. Edit: Yes, the Ravager, p. 73 ff. Doesn't look very good though.

If you have access to Forgotten Realms sourcebooks, stuff related to the FR deity Malar might be easily refluffed to Erynthul.

AslanCross
2009-09-14, 09:07 AM
Complete Warrior has the Frenzied Berserker as well, which IMO carries the idea of "indiscriminate slaughter" better than the Ravager. Use at your party's risk, though.

According to Monster Manual V, Erythnul created the Garngrath, an extraplanar Godzilla-like monster with a horn that shoots prismatic spray at will. Said monster also has a powerful deflection field, a big appetite, and a surly disposition. While it's not a Tarrasque, I think in some ways it's scarier.

Lvl45DM!
2009-09-14, 08:28 PM
Garngrath sounds pretty epic, and thanks for the warrior classes