PDA

View Full Version : FunOrb

Athaniar
2009-09-15, 02:11 PM
FunOrb (http://www.funorb.com) is a site hosting a lot of free (as in, "you're free to pay if you actually want to have anything to do") little games. The site was created by Jagex, the company behind RuneScape, and there are many games to choose from, although I've only played Armies of Gielinor (TBS in the world of RuneScape) and Arcanists (Worms, but with wizards) so far. Is anybody else part of this community? My identity is Belikous.

chiasaur11
2009-09-15, 02:17 PM
* Warning: Pregnant women, the elderly, and children under 10 should avoid prolonged exposure to Happy FunOrb.
* Caution: Happy FunOrb may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds.
* Happy FunOrb contains a liquid core, which, if exposed due to rupture, should not be touched, inhaled, or looked at.
* Do not use Happy FunOrb on concrete.
* Discontinue use of Happy FunOrb if any of the following occurs:
o itching
o vertigo
o dizziness
o tingling in extremities
o loss of balance or coordination
o slurred speech
o temporary blindness
o profuse sweating
o heart palpitations
* If Happy FunOrb begins to smoke, get away immediately. Seek shelter and cover head.
* Happy FunOrb may stick to certain types of skin.
* When not in use, Happy FunOrb should be returned to its special container and kept under refrigeration. Failure to do so relieves the makers of Happy FunOrb, Wacky Products Incorporated, and its parent company, Global Chemical Unlimited, of any and all liability.
* Ingredients of Happy FunOrb include an unknown glowing green substance which fell to Earth, presumably from outer space.
* Happy FunOrb has been shipped to our troops in Saudi Arabia and is being dropped by our warplanes on Iraq.
* Do not taunt Happy FunOrb.
* Happy FunOrb comes with a lifetime warranty.

(Sorry. Couldn't resist.)

Athaniar
2009-09-18, 02:59 AM
So I'm the only one interested in this, then? A pity.