PDA

View Full Version : GURPS Space: Earth2010

mark3700
2009-09-16, 05:40 AM
This is the year Earth started to go to the moon and setup a moon base. The government raised the budget for NASA to start mining the Moon and near by Asteroids. As they found Gold, Silver, and Platinum it was stored away for the government in a Fort Knox on the Moon. The moon base is one hundred trillion tons in size. It is now the year 2050. A Base was built on Mars but not as big as the moon, it is ten million tons in size.
On the moon they discover an underground city. Within the city they found knowledge that helped them build faster than light engine, now they can see the stars and find new Earths. What happened to the one's that lived in the city? That is what we cannot seem to find out. They are very intelligent people, there is no evidence if they are evil.
Man has been mining the Moon, Mars, and the Asteroid belt. The government has no debt due to all the metallic that is mined from C-Type Asteroids, Moon, and Mars. The Moon base and Mars base can refine the Ore.
A shipyard was built in orbit around the Earth. It is three million tons in size. The shipyard can build one hundred fifty thousand tons ships or smaller.

With all that said I need to build the Moon base base, Mars base base, and Shipyard using the GURPS Space.
I need NPC for the bases and shipyard.
I need Aliens NPC
I need Ships.

Dose anyone think this can be a good game or not?
I would take any input you want to add to my game that I'm working.

Unwitting Pawn
2009-09-16, 08:50 AM
You have given some specific details of the setting, but what I'm not clear on is what is the premise of the game. What would the PCs be doing in this setting, for example?